PDA

View Full Version : [FFX] Newcaster Dude

Jinx
06-03-2017, 05:14 PM
His name is Zanar and he is from Zanarland

is it possible he is the king of Zanarland?

please theory help

MJN SEIFER
06-03-2017, 06:10 PM
I'm afraid it's Zanarkand (I realise your finger could have slipped), but I've found this strange for sometime - giving a character a name which is either the same, or similar to a place is usually what you do when the character is a king or whatever. I have absolutely no idea why they did this, as there's nothing to suggest that he has any importance to Zanarkand other than being a newsreader - it's weird.

I don't know if there's anything in the big reveal of Zanarkand that can explain it, except a possible, albeit copout-ish answer. Have you complete the game, ever? Because the big reveal of Zanarkand is a spoiler.

Psychotic
06-04-2017, 01:46 PM
His name is Zanar and he is from Zanarland

is it possible he is the king of Zanarland?

please theory helpNo.

You're asking questions that aren't meant to be answered. You'll never talk about Zanar again if you know what's good for you.

Jinx
06-04-2017, 04:26 PM
I'm afraid it's Zanarkand (I realise your finger could have slipped), but I've found this strange for sometime - giving a character a name which is either the same, or similar to a place is usually what you do when the character is a king or whatever. I have absolutely no idea why they did this, as there's nothing to suggest that he has any importance to Zanarkand other than being a newsreader - it's weird.

I don't know if there's anything in the big reveal of Zanarkand that can explain it, except a possible, albeit copout-ish answer. Have you complete the game, ever? Because the big reveal of Zanarkand is a spoiler.

no, sorry, they are in the land of zanar, zanarland
i think you shoudl go play game again

Psychotic
06-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Um, isn't it Zanmato?

Jinx
06-04-2017, 05:06 PM
no rogue zanmato is in ffxii

Psychotic
06-04-2017, 05:45 PM
no rogue zanmato is in ffxiino that's zanetsuken