PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Pages : 1 [2]

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 02:12 AM
If you actually turn out to be a mislynch you'll have been the one to strong arm us into it.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 02:13 AM
One final point: there's something really serious I'm concerned about. We know there are 4 mafia members, but what we don't know is if they're all working together.

It's possible that there's one mafia of 4, and one vigilante. Alternatively there are 2 mafias of 2, and one mafia attacked the other last night. At some point, there were at least two killing roles in this game. One of those killing roles has the ability to target the mafia and kill them.

Should there be 2 mafias of 2, the only person who presented that fact was Dee. She attempted to accuse me of pairing the mafia up into twos and suggesting I knew something about this, but this accusation is so bizarre as it came on Day 1. There was no confirmation of multiple killing roles at this point in the game.

I think it's likely that if there ARE two mafias, Dee is a part of one of them, and slipped up on Day 1 by making that accusation.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 02:14 AM
Aaron;3667151']If you actually turn out to be a mislynch you'll have been the one to strong arm us into it.

That literally doesn't make any sense.

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 02:21 AM
Roslin;3667152']Should there be 2 mafias of 2, the only person who presented that fact was Dee. She attempted to accuse me of pairing the mafia up into twos and suggesting I knew something about this

Athena is the one who did that not Dee.

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 02:25 AM
Athena;3666025']Also, Roslin, the opening post says that there are 4 scum, so why do you keep making up 2 scum teams? Do you know something we don't?

Also, D'Anna seemed pretty damn excited at the notion of two mafias and we know she was mafia.

D'Anna;3666096"]
Roslin;3666023']

New scumteam is Athena-Apollo.

Athena;3666025']Also, Roslin, the opening post says that there are 4 scum, so why do you keep making up 2 scum teams? Do you know something we don't?

WHOAA please let this be the thing. I was just saying last game that it would be cool if we had dueling mafias. I put it out into the universe so that would be soooo much fun.

This line of thinking is pretty interesting though. Roslin, Why say "scumteam"? Normally, you would just say scum. You wouldn't say scum team. You'd be assuming the information we have on day one from the Cylon Commander is that there are 4 total, not 2 and teams.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 02:44 AM
Aaron;3667154']Athena is the one who did that not Dee.

You're right. I actually got it mixed up with another post Dee made. Post #60, Dee seems to hint that she's open to the idea of there being multi-mafia teams.

I still think this is worth some scrutiny, because at this point in the game there was no real reason to believe that there were multiple killing roles in the game. It was Day 1 after all. I was not grouping people with the intent of suggesting that there were mafia pairs, but three different players seemed to believe I was. Two of those players have been revealed as mafia. If this theory holds any water, it's possible that either Dee or another mafia member picked up on this. That could offer an explanation for how mafia members were killed on two consecutive nights.

It's worth noting that both D'Anna and Athena, who commented on the idea of multiple mafias, ended up actually being mafia members.

Of course, it's totally reasonable to suggest that there's either a Vigilante or a Serial Killer in the game as well. Unfortunately I don't have any information.

[M] Gaius
06-15-2017, 03:05 AM
Dee;3667141']Helo still hasn’t responded yet and I won't be on for end of day tomorrow due to work, so I'm just going to get this in now.

##Vote: Roslin

This should tie us both at 3:3 meaning either of us still need two more votes before we hit majority, so I'm not too worried about that for the moment. I'd still advise against letting either of us hit majority before Helo shows up though. If Helo doesn't show up this forces Gaius to act as tiebreaker, as he's the only other person to not have voted. I do think forcing everyone to vote is good, as regardless of the lynch outcome it helps you get a better read on them than if they had just stayed AWOL. It's why we're all having a hard time getting any sort of red on Helo. What I do find interesting is that Helo got a prod for inactivity when at the time he had actually posted more recently than Felix, who received no such prod. Could suggest Helo was a power role that didn't get their night action in. If he ends up getting replaced, it's something worth asking the sub about.

Well I have no problem with being a tiebreaker if I have to, though I'm not really reading either of you two as scum. If I had to decide right now I'd probably vote for you, Dee. I won't rush though, if possible I would like to wait as long as I can in case Helo still shows up, and in the meantime hopefully I can find the time to read the thread again to see if I missed anything.

[M] Dee
06-15-2017, 04:45 AM
Gaius;3667161']Well I have no problem with being a tiebreaker if I have to, though I'm not really reading either of you two as scum. If I had to decide right now I'd probably vote for you, Dee. I won't rush though, if possible I would like to wait as long as I can in case Helo still shows up, and in the meantime hopefully I can find the time to read the thread again to see if I missed anything.

Why don't you suspect me as scum? You were perfectly happy to vote me yesterday, and I ended up on the wrong side of a town lynch to boot. I honestly expected you to hard push me today. Unless you think Tigh and Roslin are scum together and planned this all, but you seem to town read Roslin as well. Who do you suspect if neither of us then?

[M] Adama
06-15-2017, 01:08 PM
Cylon Commander, how much more time are you giving Helo before you throw your hands up and move on with a new person in their role? Thanks. :)

[M] Mom – Host
06-15-2017, 04:59 PM
BEGIN/

AT WORK AT THE MOMENT. OF COURSE, AS A CYLON, I AM ALWAYS AT WORK, WATCHING YOU ALL CONSTANTLY (CONSTANTLY), BUT I WILL RETURN AT 20:30 TO DO A PROPER VOTE COUNT AND SEE WHERE WE ARE.

AT 19:00, IF THERE IS A MAJORITY, THE DAY HAS ENDED.

AT 19:00, IF THERE IS A TIE, THEN THE DAY WILL ONCE AGAIN GO TO OVERTIME. I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RULES REGARDING OVERTIME.

REGARDING THE WHEREABOUTS OF 'HELO', IF HE DOES NOT RESPOND BY 19:00 GMT THEN HE WILL BE REPLACED ONCE I RETURN FROM WORK. I ALREADY HAVE A PERSON IN MIND.

APOLOGIES FOR ANY DELAY CAUSED BY ME WORKING! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN THE MOST ATTENTIVE HOST THIS GAME. I DO MY BEST!

END/

[M] Gaius
06-15-2017, 06:04 PM
So I was writing up an answer to Dee's question and ended up just writing a whole list of my current reads. I'd appreciate if others shared their thoughts, and please, don't hesitate to point out flaws in my reasoning. We're getting to the point where I'd rather people did not let off-base reasoning go through unchecked.

Aaron
Conduct: Scum
Evidence: (Town)

I'm aware this is some of my bias but I really don't like people getting hung up on players like Roslin and Caprica. Being assertive without having much to back it up is not an indicator of Mafia, and in fact, that is an argument I've seen scum make time and time again. Also, the way he jumped into the Roslin lynch today just after Felix did felt like opportunism (or maybe even planned between them). I do give him some credit in evidence though, for publicly accusing Athena in late Day 1. Though if there actually are two scumteams that actually doesn't mean a whole lot.

Felix
Conduct: Scum (possibly just busy Town)
Evidence: Neutral

Seems to me like most of what Felix is doing is casting doubt on the information we have rather than trying to use it for reasoning, which would be a little unproductive as town. Also his attempt at implying that Roslin might have more information than she's letting on was the same thing Athena did Day 1. Also, this may be due to time issues, but he hasn't really involved himself in major discussions much. Still, I'm hesitant to accuse him over this, since I could also see him just being a Town too busy to play more actively.

Dee
Conduct: Town
Evidence: Scum

As I've previously stated, the way Dee defended herself - not by making a desperate move but by inviting discourse and encouraging actually thinking about how to proceed later on - felt pretty towny to me. Slightly offset by how deeply she focused on a mistake of mine, but eh, I can easily see a Town doing that. Though the argument that if she were innocent the Mafia shouldn't have had much of a reason to target Roslin is not one without its merits, either.

Adama
Evidence: Neutral

Adama's been playing a relatively normal Town game so far, as far as I'm concerned. Involved in the happenings, with some convictions, but willing to be proven wrong. I do know Roslin had some suspicions about him though I didn't quite follow, could you explain that a bit more Roslin, or is it already obsolete? As for evidence, not really anything swinging it either way really, except that since he's been more or less siding with Dee on Day 2, if she's scum he likely is her partner.

Roslin
Evidence: Town

Nothing so far in Roslin's conduct has actually made me think she's scum. She's been aggressively pulling people out of their comfort zones and getting as much information circling as possible. People like to say that's what Mafia do to confuse things, but really in my experience it's more often the other way round, especially in EoFF games so far - Mafia are usually not the ones aggressively leading the charge. And it's also just gonna get you investigated and tracked to hell and back and yet nobody has come forward with a Guilty on her. Also of course gets Town evidence by virtue of being protected by Tigh in a night with no Town deaths.

Tigh
Conduct: Neutral
Evidence: TOWN

Not much to say on conduct since he's been pretty quiet overall, on the first two days at least. Staying out of major confrontations reads more on the scummy side but the posts he did make read more towny, so it kinda cancels out. But in the end it's all offset by the fact that, well, he's the uncontested doc right now. Is there really anything else to say?

Helo
Conduct: N/A
Evidence: N/A

Speaks for itself, I think...

So yeah, that's what I got so far. My biggest suspicions are Aaron and Felix right now. If you guys are willing on giving up this stalemate and voting off one of these two I'd be delighted. If not, well, then I'll just have to resolve Overtime once we get to it.

##Vote: Aaron

[M] Adama
06-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Cylon Commander;3667226']BEGIN/

AT WORK AT THE MOMENT. OF COURSE, AS A CYLON, I AM ALWAYS AT WORK, WATCHING YOU ALL CONSTANTLY (CONSTANTLY), BUT I WILL RETURN AT 20:30 TO DO A PROPER VOTE COUNT AND SEE WHERE WE ARE.

AT 19:00, IF THERE IS A MAJORITY, THE DAY HAS ENDED.

AT 19:00, IF THERE IS A TIE, THEN THE DAY WILL ONCE AGAIN GO TO OVERTIME. I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RULES REGARDING OVERTIME.

REGARDING THE WHEREABOUTS OF 'HELO', IF HE DOES NOT RESPOND BY 19:00 GMT THEN HE WILL BE REPLACED ONCE I RETURN FROM WORK. I ALREADY HAVE A PERSON IN MIND.

APOLOGIES FOR ANY DELAY CAUSED BY ME WORKING! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN THE MOST ATTENTIVE HOST THIS GAME. I DO MY BEST!

END/

Assuming Helo's player will need to be replaced. Since we've waited this long, is your plan to go ahead move forward with the votes available, or will you let them post before this vote cycle?

As for Gaius, I can't say I'm surprised he didn't vote for one of the two current targets. Since you claim you have no reason not to doubt Tigh's Dr. claim, why bother with Aaron? He's unlikely to get more votes at this stage, and it leaves us in no better position.

I understand your thoughts on why you're suspicious of Feelix and Aaron, but that's all it is right now. Asking us to move our votes off of Dee when there is an uncontested Dr. claim can come across as fishy.

Either Dee is scum or Tigh is scum, but if the only reason you have for voting someone else is behavior versus claims, it's not as strong. It just looks fishy.

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 06:25 PM
Seems a little strange to say that all Roslin is doing is pulling people out of their comfort zones when that's half the truth at best. If all she were doing was scum hunting I'd actually agree with you. But so far they've yet to have a good read on anyone. They were wrong about Apollo, they lied about Dee, and now we're expected to trust them when they almost got a person lynched based on their lies and haven't offered much in the way of solid reads otherwise?

And let's be clear about something, my vote for Roslin didn't follow Felix. I voted Roslin at the start of the day. With Tighs c claim I changed that vote largely out of frustration and to see if his claim holds up. Of course Dee managed to actually be the cooler head in suggesting we avoid any scum lockdown shenanigans so I unvoted. I'd say that was the right decision at the time. But the longer I thought about it the less convinced I was to give Roslin the benefit of the doubt. And since there was no immediate danger of a lockdown I voted for her. I've lead the charge against Roslin since start of day so saying I'm tagging along is laughable. I've been largely the only person pointing out every hole in her many stories and accusations, and even if Tigh is telling us the truth it doesn't prove they're not scum. So I'll base my vote on Roslins actions and take my chances thank you.

And your consistent insistence they haven't done anything sketchy is suspicious as hell to me. If you don't find lying suspicious, and misattributing quotes to Dee, possibly on purpose, suspicious at the very least then I have to wonder what game you're really playing here.

[M] Gaius
06-15-2017, 06:26 PM
Well if nobody follows my lead till overtime of course I won't stick with my vote, since it wouldn't mean anything anymore at that point. If it comes to that I'll probably vote to kill Dee. Though then again, if Overtime is our first opportunity to get new Helo's thoughts maybe it's worth pushing that to its limit as well ^^;

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 06:28 PM
And for the record, I fully recognize that if I'm wrong about Roslin I've basically tied a noose around my own neck but I'm fine with that. I'm willing to take a stand on my reads even if they are wrong in the end and accept the consequences.

Are you willing to do the same for one of the present pair of likely targets Gaius? I doubt it. But you don't have Caprica to hide behind anymore so it's not like you'll have a choice.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Gaius;3667254']I do know Roslin had some suspicions about him though I didn't quite follow, could you explain that a bit more Roslin, or is it already obsolete?

Sure. A lot of my suspicion is hinging on the two of them apparently collaborating together in Day 2. I was more suspicious of Dee than Adama, he just seemed to associate himself a bit too closely with her. I was also following along with Caprica's reasoning because I agreed with them.

Roslin
Evidence: Town

Nothing so far in Roslin's conduct has actually made me think she's scum. She's been aggressively pulling people out of their comfort zones and getting as much information circling as possible. People like to say that's what Mafia do to confuse things, but really in my experience it's more often the other way round, especially in EoFF games so far - Mafia are usually not the ones aggressively leading the charge. And it's also just gonna get you investigated and tracked to hell and back and yet nobody has come forward with a Guilty on her. Also of course gets Town evidence by virtue of being protected by Tigh in a night with no Town deaths.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. This definitely is what I'm trying to accomplish.

I actually happen to agree with a majority of your reads. This doesn't mean there's no possibility of you being scum from my POV, but we seem to be thinking along the same lines.

Aaron;3667265']Seems a little strange to say that all Roslin is doing is pulling people out of their comfort zones when that's half the truth at best. If all she were doing was scum hunting I'd actually agree with you. But so far they've yet to have a good read on anyone. They were wrong about Apollo, they lied about Dee, and now we're expected to trust them when they almost got a person lynched based on their lies and haven't offered much in the way of solid reads otherwise?

What you're doing is pretty scummy, honestly.

I was wrong about Apollo, but I was right about Athena. You're also neglecting to mention that I had a strong townread of Caprica and worked alongside her, and she ended up flipping town on Day 2. I have been proven to be correct about 2/3 of my "final" reads so far.

You also keep suggesting I "lied" about Dee, when I keep telling you I "bluffed" a result on her. You're trying to throw shade and misconstrue my intent, and that's super not cool.

At this point it honestly seems like you're trying desperately to steer the vote away from Dee by throwing me under the bus.

I'm willing to team up with Gaius and abandon my idea of the Dee-Adama scumteam. Aaron just seems far too tunneled on me, to a degree where he's actively trying to mislead people about my gameplay in an effort to make me look scummy.

##Unvote

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 08:25 PM
I'm not misconstruing anything. You lied about Dee and you keep trying to pretend you didn't. You can say you did it for whatever reason you like but you have no proof. You did know that if anyone investigated you last night you'd be found out for not having any info on her though so you tried to get ahead of it by saying you made it all up. Except we have nothing to prove you were just trying to get reads except your own word. And then you end up sticking with her as your vote until now anyway despite having nothing and, frankly, her not doing anything that seems that scummy to most yesterday? Am I really supposed to buy that she's definitely suspicious because you may have been targeted by scum even though there's nothing to prove you were targeted yet?

And you don't get to take credit for getting a scum read on Athena considering you really only ever went so far as to peg her being scum with Apollo and you were wrong about him.

When it comes right down to it Roslin, you have lied (dress it up however you like, it's still a lie with motivations we can't be sure of at all yet), you cast aspersions everywhere and have offered little to nothing to back up your votes for the first two days, you ignore possibilities that don't fit your narrative left and right, and you try and dismiss very real possibilities that are every bit as possible as the narrative you tell to stay alive. Now maybe you're just some overly aggressive townie with a poor grasp of logic that is desperately trying to save your own hide but I don't buy it. I don't have to throw you under any bus. You lay down in the street all on your own and waited for a bus to come with all of your inconsistencies and your blatant lie you've tried desperately to steer attention from.

You've made your own bed and are very unwilling to lie in it, but my points all stand for themselves and stand up to scrutiny. You've yet to prove me wrong on any of them. You just protest loudly without offering anything of real substance to prove me wrong.

[M] Aaron
06-15-2017, 08:33 PM
bluff1
bləf/Submit
noun
an attempt to deceive someone into believing that one can or will do something.
"the offer was denounced as a bluff"
synonyms: deception, front, subterfuge, pretense, posturing, sham, fake, deceit, feint, hoax, facade, fraud, charade; More
verb
try to deceive someone as to one's abilities or intentions.
"he's been bluffing all along"
synonyms: pretend, sham, fake, feign, lie, hoax, pose, posture, masquerade, dissemble More

There's the definition of the word bluff and plenty of synonyms if you still want to pretend a bluff isn't a lie in the face of all logic and basic command of the english language.

[M] Adama
06-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Roslin;3667281']
I'm willing to team up with Gaius and abandon my idea of the Dee-Adama scumteam. Aaron just seems far too tunneled on me, to a degree where he's actively trying to mislead people about my gameplay in an effort to make me look scummy.

##Unvote

Mentions a "Dee-Adama scum team" while you move your vote off of Dee, and mine remains there since Tigh's claim is still the most reasonable.

Amazing. What exactly is your reason not to trust Tigh at this point. I'm still not sure I follow, but maybe if you run it by me again it'll make sense.

[M] Dee
06-15-2017, 08:53 PM
I thought day ended 2 hours ago but I guess I messed up on conversions. Im posting this on my lunch so i dont have time to answer replies to this. I don't read Aaron as scum as he seems town genuinely frustrated with roslin to me. Gaius's other scumread Felix seems more questionable to me as he has less reasons for his roslin vote. However I believe the me roslin tigh issue needs to be solved sooner rather than later. If I die for it so be it.

[M] Mom – Host
06-15-2017, 09:04 PM
BEGIN/

MY TRAIN IS DELAYED. I ONLY JUST GOT BACK. YES, CYLONS USE TRAINS. DEAL WITH IT. I CAN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD FLAVOUR-TEXT FOR THE TRAVEL SITUATION.

I WILL GO THROUGH THE THREAD NOW. BE ON STANDBY FOR MORE NEWS.

END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-15-2017, 09:25 PM
BEGIN/

I AM TAKING MY TIME WITH THIS BECAUSE I SUSPECT A FEW PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED AT THE RESULT.

FIRST, APOLOGIES FOR BEING ABSENT DURING THIS CRITICAL PHASE. I MADE A POST JUST BEFORE 17:00 GMT OUTLINING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE EVENT OF A MAJORITY AND THE EVENT OF OVERTIME.

THE VOTES AS THEY WERE AT 19:00:

| Day Three |
Beginning of Overtime

Dee - 3 / 5 (Tigh, Roslin, Adama, Aaron)
Roslin - 3 / 5 (Felix, Aaron, Dee)
Aaron - 1 / 5 (Gaius)

Adama - 0 / 5 (Roslin)

(Helo is yet to vote)

DEE AND ROSLIN ARE TIED AT THIS POINT, THUS THE GAME GOES INTO OVERTIME. WHILE I DID NOT FORMALLY ANNOUNCE OVERTIME (I WAS AT WORK) IT WAS STATED THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN AT 19:00.

AT 19:02 GMT, TWO MINUTES INTO OVERTIME, ROSLIN UNVOTES HERSELF FROM DEE, AND VOTES FOR AARON. THIS RESULTS IN:

| Day Three |
At 19:02 GMT (+2 Minutes Overtime)

Aaron - 2 / 5 (Gaius, Roslin)
Dee - 2 / 5 (Tigh, Roslin, Adama, Aaron)

Adama - 0 / 5 (Roslin)

(Helo is yet to vote)

AT THIS POINT, ROSLIN COMMANDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY. UNFORTUNATE THOUGH IT IS, THIS IS THE FACT OF THE MATTER. ROSLIN COMMANDS A SIMPLE MAJORITY AT OVERTIME.

OVERTIME RULES DICTATE THAT THE DAY ENDS IMMEDIATELY AT THIS POINT.

DAY THREE HAS NOW ENDED. PLEASE STANDBY FOR FINAL DAY RESULTS.

END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-15-2017, 09:36 PM
BEGIN/

| Day Three |

Aaron - 2 / 5 (Gaius, Roslin/overtime)
Dee - 2 / 5 (Tigh, Roslin, Adama, Aaron)

Adama - 0 / 5 (Roslin)

(Helo did not vote)

72585http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar42008_10.gif

ROSLIN WAS A VANILLA TOWNIE WHO WAS PLAYED BY SCRUFFINGTON.

| Night Three |
Today ends in Twenty-Four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated in the PM that they wish to have more time).

The thread will re-open at 21:40 GMT to begin Day Four.

Seven Players Remain.

END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-16-2017, 06:12 PM
BEGIN/

AFTER A DRAMATIC CONCLUSION TO THE PREVIOUS DAY, PARTICIPANT VITAL SIGNS DISPLAYED EVIDENCE OF SOME STRESS. GAIUS BALTAR WAS OBSERVED 'BROODING' IN HIS SCIENCE LAB, WHILE TIGH CONTINUED 'SCOWLING' AT EVERYONE, PARTICULARLY FELIX.

AT AROUND MIDNIGHT, EVERYONE WENT BACK TO THEIR QUARTERS. DUE TO THE LIMITED POWER SUPPLY ON BOARD GALACTICA, SECURITY CAMERAS ARE POWERED DOWN TO CONSERVE ENERGY. IT WAS DURING THIS TIME THAT TWO PEOPLE'S VITAL SIGNS CEASED. THIS MODEL USED EMERGENCY POWER TO RESTORE CCTV AND ASCERTAIN EVERYONE'S WHEREABOUTS.

72590http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar25367_38.gif

HELO WAS A VANILLA TOWNIE WHO WAS PLAYED BY LADDY, WHO NEVER REALLY MADE IT OFF CAPRICA.

72589http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar32649_7.gif

GAIUS WAS A TWO-SHOT CYLON WATCHER WHO WAS PLAYED BY KARIFEAN, HIS DREADFUL MACHINATIONS PUT TO AN END.

| Day Four |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (18:15 GMT, 18th).

The lynch cap for today is three.

Just Five Players Remain.

END/

[M] Aaron
06-16-2017, 06:54 PM
Well shit.

So it's probably a long shot to save my life at this point but I'm the town tracker. I followed Athena night one (she visited Starbuck for all the good that does me), followed Roslin night two (who visited no one hence I knew she lied about Dee for all the good that ended up doing me), and I followed Gaius last night. Gaius visited Helo (I assume to night kill?) and also visited Tigh, presumably to watch them and see if they're really the doctor? Or perhaps they thought he was a second mafia? I don't really know what to think just yet.

Hopefully if anything saves me it's the fact that every person I've tracked is dead making me the most useless fucking tracker ever with the worst role claim of all time.

[M] Felix
06-16-2017, 07:23 PM
Maybe I'm losing the plot a bit, but is there any particular reason for your "look I'm the town tracker, look at all these things I tracked" outburst? Seems a bit out of the blue to me.

[M] Felix
06-16-2017, 07:24 PM
Oh, wait, two people voted for you. My bad.

[M] Felix
06-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Guess you do have good reason to be worried. If it's any reassurance, I don't have you down as scum at the moment.

[M] Aaron
06-16-2017, 07:43 PM
I also pressed hard on Roslin and she came up town. I mean I still think I had good reason to suspect them and I stand by my decision ultimately. I knew going in if I was wrong there was a strong likelihood I'll be lynched. I just wanted people to have all of the info I do before they decide. Like I said, it's not much, but Gaius visiting Tigh would at least indicate he's telling the truth. At the very least Gaius wasn't working with him.

I'll have more time to read back in the thread again but I'd suggest we need to take a second look at Gaius and any who seemed to believe or support him along the way. I recommend anyone who might feel in a rush to judge and vote for me wait until we've had time to make our investigations of posts and discuss before voting. I was quick to vote in frustration when I switched to Dee yesterday but I aim to be more cautious this time. Don't want any chance of scum shenanigans or overtime mix ups.

[M] Dee
06-16-2017, 07:45 PM
I have played terribly this game. I apologize to everyone. In my defense I was the first one to call out Gaius, and he said if I forced him to tiebreaker he would vote against me, and he didn't put Roslin in the lead yesterday when he had a chance to save my butt. So it should be pretty clear I wasn't teammates with him.

I do believe we have two identical mafia teams now. D'anna was a two shot mafia watcher. Gaius was a two shot mafia watcher. Athena was a one shot mafia doctor. I'm willing to bet our last mafia member is a one shot doctor as well. And we all know who the doc claim is...

##vote tigh

If he was a town doc he would be dead. He's still alive. Aaron can track him if you kill me today, I bet he shows up at the door of the next dead player. If aaron dies, it's because said "doc" refused to heal him.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-16-2017, 09:42 PM
Ha-ha-ha! Gaius Baltar! Genius, toaster and very, very dead. I have to tell ya, this is the brightest start to any day I've seen in twenty five years, when my wife was a much younger and more... energetic woman in the mornings. I'm also surprised to still be breathin', so I might treat myself to a breakfast whisky and all. Hmm... maybe not while I'm on duty. That bottle and my lips are going to have a tender reunion tonight though, that I can guarantee you.

Dee... Diddly, diddly Dee... let me get something straight. You are suggesting that I am a scum doctor. A scum doctor who decided to use his power to protect a vanilla townie on night 2? I think you and I have a very different definition of scum.

You could be right about there being two enemy teams - that could account in part for my survival. If the toasters weren't sure if I were town or part of another faction, I might have been a lower priority target, depending on their objective. Alternatively, while being a doctor is a useful role, it's also a relatively harmless one for them. The worst that can happen is I try to protect someone they try to kill. Taking out someone who could reveal them would be more important if they could do it, I'd bet my right eyeball on that. For example, if Aaron is a tracker as he claims, he could well be a higher priority target than a town doc.

Aaron - what information, exactly, does a tracker in this game receive? You know who Roslin visited; do you also know who visited her?

[M] Aaron
06-16-2017, 09:50 PM
Only had a minute or two to check back in today but whoever I choose to follow I learn who they visited. Nothing else I'm afraid. It'd be nice to know who visits them too but it's not in the cards in afraid.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Aaron;3667432']Only had a minute or two to check back in today but whoever I choose to follow I learn who they visited. Nothing else I'm afraid. It'd be nice to know who visits them too but it's not in the cards in afraid.

Good answer, I wouldn't believe for a second that a tracker had any more information than that. I'm not gonna say I place any trust in you whatsoever, because the only three people I've ever trusted are my wife who has slept with every marine under 30 in the fleet, Starbuck to be a constant pain in my ass, and the old man. But I buy that you might be a tracker. Hell, out of 5 town deaths so far 4 of them have been vanilla. There has to be some more power roles somewhere, and unless someone else wants to volunteer theirs I'm not entirely disinclined to believe you on this one.

I ain't going to lynch the old man unless someone can present some pretty gods damn compelling evidence that he's a toaster, so if I discount Aaron for the moment that leaves me a choice between Dee and Felix. Frankly, I'm disappointed as all hell in both of you. Cylon or no, you've been insubordinate, sloppy and a disgrace to that uniform.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-16-2017, 10:19 PM
You know... I can't say this is the firmest decision I've ever made. I'm not saying my mind is entirely made up, but one thing that did stand out to me was this:

Dee voted for Gaius. A confirmed toaster. And bread-warming-appliance Gaius fracking Baltar voted for Dee on day 2, when it was an extremely tight vote. If they're scummates it was a risky strategy; had Helo voted before D'Anna, Dee could've ended up out the airlock.

Felix, on the other hand, hasn't yet voted for a confirmed scum at any point. So for now, that's the direction my gut is leading me towards.

​##Vote: Felix

[M] Dee
06-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Tigh who did you heal last night and why?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-16-2017, 11:46 PM
The Old Man again. I was - and still am - suspicious as hell of you, and I didn't have much of a read on Felix or Aaron at the time. Adama voted with me the last couple of times and, like I said before, I'll take some pretty serious persuading before I accuse the old man of being my enemy. I've served with or under him for thirty frackin' years.

I pretty much forgot Helo existed, so I didn't even consider him. And hell would've frozen over before I considered lending Gaius Baltar my protection, even if he was the patron saint of riches and tequila.

Frankly I expected last night to be my last, so it was a bit of a shot in the dark. The old man was the only vaguely sensible option.

[M] Adama
06-17-2017, 02:21 AM
I can't even begin to fathom why Roslin would have moved their vote to where they did even if they weren't at the top of the lynch list. Gaius wasn't sitting right with me. Anyway.

You don't get in my position by just trusting everyone, so as much as Tigh talks a good game right now, I have to wonder about the increasingly likely chance that we have two dueling mafia teams with the same PRs for each.

Some of these ideas probably have big holes in them. Look them, analyze them, and let's get some feedback.

Scenario A) There's two dueling mafia teams, each with a one-shot doctor and a two-shot watcher. Meaning one team is completely gone and one has only a Doctor left. This would potentially put Tigh on a short list. It would also mean, if he's at least partially telling the truth, that he may have used up his ability. Considering we've lost a mafia every night, maybe he hasn't.

Scenario B) There's one mafia team with 3 people, 2 two-shot watchers and 1 one-shot doctor, and they all vote a consensus on who to kill each night. The other team is a lone mafia godfather who has managed to keep attention off of themselves while single-handedly decimating the other team. (Seems like a stretch.)

Scenario C) We have one mafia team and they are all 1 or 2 shot versions of different mafia PRs. That means we probably only have the godfather left. They've been trying to find town's PR role that keeps eliminating them, but they're struggling to get around a town doctor and a town vigilante who have been just kicking ass. Obviously this would mean the town PRs are not just one or two shot variants of their roles. If that's the case, what are the odds the godfather has any additional abilities?

[M] Felix
06-17-2017, 06:59 PM
Dee;3667416']If he was a town doc he would be dead. He's still alive. Aaron can track him if you kill me today, I bet he shows up at the door of the next dead player. If aaron dies, it's because said "doc" refused to heal him.

This argument seems pretty compelling. He's the only person whos claimed doctor, and it seems to reasonable to assume that the remaining Cyon is a doctor, considering that there's been two Cylon watchers. And if Tigh were a human doctor, why didn't the mafia target him last night? It's a risk lynching him, as he's the only confirmed Doctor - if he is town, we'll be shooting ourselves in the foot, and as anyone who's watched the show knows, I hates losing a leg -, but to me there aren't any other clear mafia candidates right now.

##Vote: Tigh

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Felix;3667522']And if Tigh were a human doctor, why didn't the mafia target him last night?

Well, because they don't have to, apparently. Why waste a night kill when you can just rely on good old Felix to frack everything up during the day?

That was unfair of me, you're only proving yourself incompetent if you're town, which I am doubting more and more with every word out of your mouth. Interesting how you didn't see fit to any dress any of the possible reasons for my survival that I mentioned earlier. Because they sure as hell would be interesting to discuss. Where are the other town power roles? Did we really only have an Inventor who died day 1? Why don't you tell us your role, Felix? I'd love to hear what you've been up to.

[M] Felix
06-17-2017, 08:03 PM
Tigh, I don't find your arguments for your survival convincing. Of course mafia would take out a confirmed town doctor as soon as possible. There's no good reason for them not to.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Felix;3667526']Tigh, I don't find your arguments for your survival convincing. Of course mafia would take out a confirmed town doctor as soon as possible. There's no good reason for them not to.

So you're either a toaster or you have a chronic failure of the imagination. First of all, I'm not a 'confirmed' town doctor, I'm a 'claimed' town doctor. But maybe I'm actually a jester and by killing me I win the game?

So then, if you don't believe I am the doctor, why don't you give us your hypothesis why no one from town died on night 2? I'd love to hear it. Were the toasters all just...recharging that night, perhaps?

[M] Felix
06-17-2017, 08:32 PM
Mafia not killing to try and throw suspicion on town isn't unheard of. And yes, you're right that you're not confirmed, just claimed. But honestly, I don't see why a town who wasn't a doctor would claim to be one, it just makes you a target. The only good reason you would lie about being a doctor is if you're mafia.

If you are a doctor, then you're probably mafia, because I don't see any good reason why mafia wouldn't have targeted you by now. If you're lying about being a doctor, you're probably mafia. Either way, you're probably mafia. My vote stands.

[M] Adama
06-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Felix;3667526']Tigh, I don't find your arguments for your survival convincing. Of course mafia would take out a confirmed town doctor as soon as possible. There's no good reason for them not to.

Adama;3667464']
Scenario C) We have one mafia team and they are all 1 or 2 shot versions of different mafia PRs. That means we probably only have the godfather left. They've been trying to find town's PR role that keeps eliminating them, but they're struggling to get around a town doctor and a town vigilante who have been just kicking ass. Obviously this would mean the town PRs are not just one or two shot variants of their roles. If that's the case, what are the odds the godfather has any additional abilities?

Except for this bit right here. The scenario of one mafia team means they can only target one person a night. It seems like a possible vigilante could be decimating their ranks, and they've perhaps tried to target that person instead of the possible doctor.

Even if he is a mafia doctor, he could still be protecting himself from night lynches while a vigilante/whatever PR is allowed to run amok.

Gaius visited Helo (I assume to night kill?) and also visited Tigh, presumably to watch them and see if they're really the doctor? Or perhaps they thought he was a second mafia? I don't really know what to think just yet.

Assuming Aaron is telling the truth, this is interesting. And as for Dee.

I do believe we have two identical mafia teams now. D'anna was a two shot mafia watcher. Gaius was a two shot mafia watcher. Athena was a one shot mafia doctor. I'm willing to bet our last mafia member is a one shot doctor as well. And we all know who the doc claim is...

If he was a town doc he would be dead. He's still alive. Aaron can track him if you kill me today, I bet he shows up at the door of the next dead player. If aaron dies, it's because said "doc" refused to heal him.

Which is important. You'd assume if Tigh is a one shot doctor, and the other team didn't know this, that he'd be dead by now. The only way I can see him being alive is if he's a town doctor with unlimited heals, he's used up his one shot heal and the other mafia all died before they could get him, or he's just some how been a luckily ignored one-shot mafia doctor with their one heal left.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-17-2017, 09:08 PM
Felix;3667528']Mafia not killing to try and throw suspicion on town isn't unheard of. And yes, you're right that you're not confirmed, just claimed. But honestly, I don't see why a town who wasn't a doctor would claim to be one, it just makes you a target. The only good reason you would lie about being a doctor is if you're mafia.

If you are a doctor, then you're probably mafia, because I don't see any good reason why mafia wouldn't have targeted you by now. If you're lying about being a doctor, you're probably mafia. Either way, you're probably mafia. My vote stands.

So if I'm telling the truth I'm mafia, and if I'm lying I'm mafia. That's some top quality reasoning right there Felix.

And you still continue to ignore the problem of night 2. Why. Did. All. Town. Survive? Can you think of any good reason for that other than a town doctor?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-17-2017, 09:17 PM
Oh wait, you did address night 2. You just addressed it in such a hand-waiving, unconvincing way I legitimately didn't realise you were talking about it.

Mafia not killing to try and throw suspicion on town isn't unheard of

Really? That's what you're going with? The toasters have a free reign to murder one of us in the night with no direct consequences, and you think that 'they just didn't do it to cast suspicion'. OK, and who exactly were they casting that suspicion on? All their inaction achieved was either making people less suspicious of Roslin (town), or more suspicious of me because they thought I was in cahoots with Roslin.

But seeing as she turned town when she threw herself out the airlock there was no one for me to be in cahoots with.

I was gunnin' for Dee the day after, maybe the inaction on night 2 was to trick people into believing there's a doctor protecting Roslin and then persuade everyone to lynch Dee? But then... why not just use the 1-per-night free murder to kill Dee rather than this pointlessly elaborate ploy?

[M] Felix
06-17-2017, 09:30 PM
You can protest all you like, but the fact is that you gave an unforced role claim as doctor really early, despite the fact that, if you were town, it would make you a prime night-kill target. And somehow, despite your role claim, mafia didn't target you. Why wouldn't they target a town claiming doctor? It just doesn't make sense.

I'm more convinced than ever that you're mafia. I will eat my prosthetic leg if you turn out not to be mafia.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Felix;3667535']

I'm more convinced than ever that you're mafia. I will eat my prosthetic leg if you turn out not to be mafia.

Once again, you ignore a vital clue - the lack of a death on night 2 - because it doesn't fit your narrative. I sure hope you're a toaster, because otherwise you're just incompetent and we're all dead anyway.

If you do succeed in killing me today, just allow me to say in advance: bon appétit.

[M] Felix
06-17-2017, 09:50 PM
The lack of a death on night two doesn't prove anything, despite your repeated insistence that it does. I feel that my evidence of your too-early role claim and lack of being targeted far outweigh a single night where no town died.

[M] Dee
06-17-2017, 10:02 PM
##unvote

I'll be back to address some of the stuff I've seen, but I don't want tigh hammered right now even though I still don't think he's in the clear.

[M] Dee
06-17-2017, 10:45 PM
Adama;3667464']I can't even begin to fathom why Roslin would have moved their vote to where they did even if they weren't at the top of the lynch list. Gaius wasn't sitting right with me. Anyway.

You don't get in my position by just trusting everyone, so as much as Tigh talks a good game right now, I have to wonder about the increasingly likely chance that we have two dueling mafia teams with the same PRs for each.

Some of these ideas probably have big holes in them. Look them, analyze them, and let's get some feedback.

Scenario A) There's two dueling mafia teams, each with a one-shot doctor and a two-shot watcher. Meaning one team is completely gone and one has only a Doctor left. This would potentially put Tigh on a short list. It would also mean, if he's at least partially telling the truth, that he may have used up his ability. Considering we've lost a mafia every night, maybe he hasn't.

Scenario B) There's one mafia team with 3 people, 2 two-shot watchers and 1 one-shot doctor, and they all vote a consensus on who to kill each night. The other team is a lone mafia godfather who has managed to keep attention off of themselves while single-handedly decimating the other team. (Seems like a stretch.)

Scenario A is where I believe we are. The reason we could have had only 1 death the second night is because the remaining mafia doctor saved one of their teammates. We may have no town doctor; meaning Roslin may have never been targeted. More on this later.

Scenario B doesn't work because a mafia team of 1 doesn't exist, that's called a serial killer. As it was specifically stated we have 4 mafia in this game I don't think a serial killer is likely because 4 mafia + SK vs 8 town is pretty bad odds for town, especially since we can only be certain of town having 2 PRs (inventor + either doc or tracker as one of them could be mafia and lying). So this just doesn't hold up, and I can't believe you'd even suggest it.

Scenario C isn't likely either as I doubt mafia got duplicate roles on the same team (town doesn't usually even get duplicate PRs). On top of that I doubt we have a vig as they should have shot me Night 2 and Night 3 with the way the preceding day phases went. Unless you think I'm the vig, but if I was I would have shot Roslin to prove my innocence. And I refuse to believe we have a vig that's good enough to hit 3 mafia but allows town to get lynched every single day. So we obviously don't have a vig. If anyone claims vig, they are my new number one lynch target cause I just can't see that existing.

As for reasons why only 1 player died night 2...it's either one of the mafia intentionally chose not to kill anyone, or they hit someone protected by doc (whether that doc be scum or town aligned remains undetermined). Considering both scum teams have a doc, its not impossible town also has one. Tigh may indeed be a town doc that saved Roslin. However we could just as easily have had a scum doc (tigh or otherwise) save either themselves or their teammate that night. The fact that Tigh is still alive when he was the only PR to claim yesterday just doesn't sit right with me. If we aren't lynching him, I definitely want him tracked.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-17-2017, 11:15 PM
Dee, some of your points makes me remember what Aaron said about his Tracker claim:

Aaron'] I followed Gaius last night. Gaius visited Helo (I assume to night kill?) and also visited Tigh, presumably to watch them and see if they're really the doctor? Or perhaps they thought he was a second mafia? I don't really know what to think just yet.

It's possible that both Aaron and I are telling the truth, we're both town, and this claim makes sense in that context. However it is not possible that both of us are scum: 3 toasters are dead out of 4. If you believe Aaron is lying Cylon scum, that exonerates me by default.

If you do believe him, then we know that toaster scumbag extraordinaire Gaius fracking Baltar visited me. That proves I am not on the same team as Gaius, and also explains why I am still alive: he wanted to check my alignment for whatever reason. If we assume Aaron is telling the truth here, this is what has happened:

- Day 3: 2 Cylons are left. I role claim as town doctor.
- At night, Gaius visits Helo (who ends up dead) and myself.
- The fact that I was visited by a cylon explains why they didn't kill me: they wanted to know if I was an enemy cylon faction or a town.

In short, if you believe Aaron then his testimony - whilst not completely clearing my name, I admit - proves that at least one of the two remaining cylons at that time did not know my alignment, and chose not to kill me until they did. This makes the argument that I survived only because the cylons didn't want to kill one of their own, impossible. If Gaius and I were on the same team (the only possible way that he could know for certain I were mafia), then why did he visit me?

[M] Adama
06-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Dee;3667552']

Scenario B doesn't work because a mafia team of 1 doesn't exist, that's called a serial killer. As it was specifically stated we have 4 mafia in this game I don't think a serial killer is likely because 4 mafia + SK vs 8 town is pretty bad odds for town, especially since we can only be certain of town having 2 PRs (inventor + either doc or tracker as one of them could be mafia and lying). So this just doesn't hold up, and I can't believe you'd even suggest it.

Which is probably why I specified it was a stretch. While I've never seen a single person mafia team, I don't know if it's officially impossible or illegal. I don't think the World Mafia Sanctioning Body has finalized their rule set for 2017 yet. It would be a hard role, but a lone Godfather that investigates as a VT tasked with eliminating a rival team and town would be wild. If it's the case, it would certainly catch everyone with their pants down. However, I too really doubt that's the case here. It just never hurts to consider even wild possibilities, in my mind.

Dee;3667552']
As for reasons why only 1 player died night 2...it's either one of the mafia intentionally chose not to kill anyone, or they hit someone protected by doc (whether that doc be scum or town aligned remains undetermined). Considering both scum teams have a doc, its not impossible town also has one. Tigh may indeed be a town doc that saved Roslin. However we could just as easily have had a scum doc (tigh or otherwise) save either themselves or their teammate that night. The fact that Tigh is still alive when he was the only PR to claim yesterday just doesn't sit right with me. If we aren't lynching him, I definitely want him tracked.

Considering we've eliminated just about every VT there can possibly be, I'm thinking that if Tigh is town doc that he probably had to protect himself. I doubt he protected me. I completely agree that having him watched is a great idea.

Night two is the night you were up on the stake with Caprica, so I know why you're a little nervous. However, I find this interesting that you said up above.

Considering both scum teams have a doc, its not impossible town also has one.

We still don't KNOW that for certain. I think it's odd you'd say there's no way that mafia wouldn't kill attempt a known PR day 3, but that mafia would let a night go by without attempting a kill at all on day 2. Especially when by day 2 it seemed even more evident that a Vigilante or something like it was going to start doing damage. I only see mafia skipping a night kill to cause chaos when they're comfortably ahead. This hasn't been the game for that.

[M] Aaron
06-18-2017, 12:08 AM
Wow, a lot I need to get caught up on already. Just wanted to let you guys know that my girlfriend who's definitely not a Cylon is visiting for the weekend. Hence my general absence since last night. I'm trying to stay as caught up as I can when I get a few minutes here or there to read and I'll try to make sure I find the time for at least an informed vote earlier in the day if possible. Then I'll have less to do in the evening.

[M] Dee
06-18-2017, 01:44 AM
The last mafia alive is not Gaius's partner. D'anna died Night 2 leaving 2 mafia alive on day 3. There were 2 kills night 3. Meaning Gaius and whoever is left were on separate teams. (Gaius probably watched Tigh because if he got killed he'd learn who the other mafia member alive was.) If my identical mafia theory is correct, then this means Gaius was partnered with Athena. You can see some evidence for this here:

home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome? p=3665849&viewfull=1#post3665849
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3665923&viewfull=1#post3665923
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3666046&viewfull=1#post3666046

This makes our surviving mafia member partnered with D'anna. I admit the save she did for me at the end of day 2 looks really bad for me. But looking at who defended D’anna gets you Adama:

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3666006&viewfull=1#post3666006
http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3666166&viewfull=1#post3666166

Unfortunately nobody ever voted for D’anna and everyone she voted for is already dead, so I can’t rule people out based on that.

I can think of a few ways to test Tigh’s innocence, but they all involve assuming Aaron isn’t scum. And unfortunately the only way we have to test Aaron is to ask Tigh not to heal him and see if he dies, which is probably not worth it for obvious reasons.

Adama & Aaron: I really need to know where you guys stand right now. Who do you most suspect?

[M] Dee
06-18-2017, 05:38 AM
I’ve got to get to bed and I’ll be at work for the majority of tomorrow, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to post again or not. At this point I’'m hesitating on lynching Tigh simply because if mafia got doctors and we didn’t then this game is stupid. Gaius didn’t kill him because he wanted to find the other mafia, and maybe the other mafia didn’t kill him because they though Gaius would do it and didn’t want to have both night kills stacked on the same person.

Having Gaius be the nightkill is weird though. The only notable things he did before he died were town read me and scum read Aaron and try and switch a lynch onto him. If Aaron is the last scum a Gaius NK makes sense. However I don’t know that I’m willing to risk tracker just yet. I will try to come back and get in a vote in tomorrow morning since by then aaron and adama should have responded to my earlier question.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-18-2017, 11:57 AM
Dee;3667568'] Having Gaius be the nightkill is weird though. The only notable things he did before he died were town read me and scum read Aaron and try and switch a lynch onto him.

The other cylon team could've had more information than we did. If we assume your theory is correct and the two scum teams were Athena/Gaius, D'Anna/???, then D'Anna would've had the opportunity to watch someone on night one. In theory that could have give them something on Gaius to be suspicious of.

[M] Adama
06-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Dee;3667568']I’ve got to get to bed and I’ll be at work for the majority of tomorrow, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to post again or not. At this point I’'m hesitating on lynching Tigh simply because if mafia got doctors and we didn’t then this game is stupid. Gaius didn’t kill him because he wanted to find the other mafia, and maybe the other mafia didn’t kill him because they though Gaius would do it and didn’t want to have both night kills stacked on the same person.

What I find interesting is that mafia bothered to NK Helo at all. He'd basically been a non-entity that was about to get replaced. Why waste the NK on them?

Maybe there is no town "doctor" but there is a town jailer tossing people in a room. It's basically the same, but their abilities get snuffed for the night while they're in a cell. That might also explain why certain things that should have happened didn't happen on certain nights.

I honestly don't know who to suspect right now. I have a gut feeling, but that's all it is. I don't feel like throwing a name out yet until I have a little more reasoning behind it.

[M] Aaron
06-18-2017, 02:16 PM
Okay, caught up now. First thing I want to address is Tigh not being night killed. At face value it would seem strange not to kill the town doc, but I do think we have two scum teams because of the comments from Athena and D'anna and the answer to letting him live may lie there. There were two toasters left yesterday, each gunning for the other. Taking a shot at the town doc would mean not talking a shot at the other mafia which would be exceptionally dangerous to them. Normal Cylon thinking isn't going to apply really when they're in danger at night too. If it were me in their shoes, I'd rather finish off the posting mafia and then worry about the doc so I had a bit more free reign.

So I'm honestly thinking for today that Tigh is clear. I'm also not all that suspicious of Dee. They've survived some attempted ganks on troutty info so far and I never got a read of scum trying to save themselves generally. So that leaves Felix and Adama. Personally, I'm not sure. I feel like Felix being unable to come up with a reason that mafia wouldn't target the doc to go after Tigh is a bit fishy but that could just be a lack of imagination. But I also think that our good commander may be getting by without a lot of pressure being placed on him today. So for the time being I'm going to

##vote: Adama

What say you commander? I want to hear your thoughts on everything some more.

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2017, 03:18 PM
BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

[OVC]

| Day Four |
Three Hours and Fourteen Minutes Remain

Adama - 1 / 3 (Aaron)
Felix - 1 / 3 (Tigh)
Tigh - 1 / 3 (Felix)

(Adama and Dee are yet to vote)

AT CURRENT STATE, 'OVERTIME' WILL OCCUR.

JUST TO SAY THAT I WILL BE AT THE CYLON CINEMA THIS EVENING,WATCHING 'WONDER WOMAN'.

THE DAY ENDS AT 18:15 GMT. TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, THAT IS 14:15 EST and 11:15 PST.

I WILL BE BACK AT ABOUT 21:00. IF IT REACHES 18:15 GMT AND THERE IS A MAJORITY, THEN ASSUME THE DAY IS CLOSED.

IF IT REACHES 18:15 GMT AND THERE IS STILL A TIE, THEN WE GO INTO OVERTIME.

IF IT REACHES 18:15 GMT AND YOU AREN'T SURE, THEN FEEL FREE NOT TO VOTE. I'LL BE BACK IN THE EVENING!

END/

[M] Dee
06-18-2017, 04:43 PM
Dee;3667141'] What I do find interesting is that Helo got a prod for inactivity when at the time he had actually posted more recently than Felix, who received no such prod. Could suggest Helo was a power role that didn't get their night action in. If he ends up getting replaced, it's something worth asking the sub about..

That is prob why Helo died. If Helo isn't a PR that missed their night action, then perhaps Felix has a night action that he did submit. Seeing as he hasn't claimed anything, that could mean he's maf. I'm not risking a PR today. This will be my last post I can get in. I've changed my mind about having aaron track tigh, track me instead.

##vote: felix

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2017, 10:13 PM
BEGIN/

THE DAY HAS NOW ENDED. FINAL RESULTS ARE FORTHCOMING.

END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-18-2017, 10:55 PM
BEGIN/

CALCULATING FINAL RESULTS:

[OVC]

| Day Four |

Felix - 2 / 3 (Tigh, Dee)

Adama - 1 / 3 (Aaron)
Tigh - 1 / 3 (Felix)

(Adama did not vote)

72627http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar40677_25.gif

FELIX WAS A ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR WHO WAS PLAYED BY MR. CARNELIAN, MAKING HIS CHARACTER 100% MORE INTERESTING.

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 18/06/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 22:21

BEGIN/

FINAL LOG:

THIS OPERATION HAS BEEN AN OVERALL FAILURE. THE CYLON SABOTEURS FAILED TO DECIMATE GALACTICA HIGH COMMAND, ALTHOUGH THEIR NUMBERS HAVE DIMINISHED SUBSTANTIALLY. HOWEVER, THE HUMAN FLEET WILL HAVE STRENGTHENED THEIR DEFENCES, MAKING FURTHER ATTEMPTS UNLIKELY TO HAVE MUCH EFFECT.

THE CYLON MODELS 'ATHENA', 'D'ANNA', 'GAIUS' AND 'FELIX' WILL BE BOXED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE UNDER THE ORDERS OF THE '1' MODELS, DUE TO THEIR EXPOSURE AS CYLONS. THE REMAINING CYLON MODELS WILL CONTINUE TO TRACK THE HUMAN FLEET AND AWAIT ANOTHER CHANCE TO ELIMINATE THEM.

THIS MODEL WILL BE DESTROYED FOR MISSION FAILURE. THIS MODEL HOPES THAT THE REPLACEMENT MODEL WILL FIND GREATER SUCCESS.

END/

THE HUMANS ARE VICTORIOUS. THE CYLONS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.

[M] Mom – Host
06-19-2017, 09:27 AM
Do you guys still have questions? Why didn't Roslin die on Night Two? Who did Aaron track using his Tracking skills? Just what does an Inventor do?

In this first of two posts, all truths will be revealed! From a breakdown of role posts, to what occurred during the night phases, sprinkled with my own commentary, I hope you enjoy reading!

CLASSIFIED CYLON REPORT
SECTION 1. ROLE BREAKDOWN

VANILLA TOWNIES

ADAMA | SHARKYTHESHARKDOGG

SHARKY,

I TRUST YOU DO NOT REQUIRE ROLE-PLAY ADVICE.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. YOU HAVE NO POWER: USE YOUR POST AND VOTE TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH.

YOUR ROLE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

USERNAME: [M] Adama
PASSWORD: ********

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Yes, in case you're wondering, Sharky wanted to be the Adama from the original series of Battlestar Galactica, which explains why he looks nothing like Edward James Olmos.

CAPRICA | FFNUT

FFNUT,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED CAPRICA. CAPRICA TENDS TO BE SEDUCTIVE AND FLIRTATIOUS, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS GAIUS BALTAR. YOU KNOW YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE, AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO USE THAT ATTRIBUTE TO YOUR OWN END.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE.

USERNAME: [M] CAPRICA
PASSWORD: *********

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Some of the early suspicion cast on Caprica resulted largely from the mini-brief on Caprica's character I gave to Nutty. Caprica is flirtatious towards Gaius, which Nutty gamely followed, which probably didn't help his case.

DEE | SARISA

SARISA,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED ANASTASIA DUALLA, OR 'DEE'. DEE IS A DEPENDABLE MEMBER OF THE BATTLESTAR C.I.C, WORKING IN COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING FLEET AIR CRAFT CONTROL.

DEE IS CALM AND COLLECTED, AND RARELY SHOWS STRESS. HOWEVER, SHE IS NOT AS IN CONTROL OF HERSELF AS SHE LIKES TO PORTRAY.

USERNAME: [M] Dee
PASSWORD: *******

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Just wanna thank Sarisa for joining us! I hope you learned a lot about how EoFF plays xD

HELO | LADDY

LADDY,

YOU ARE A MAN NAMED KARL 'HELO' AGATHON. HELO WAS A RECON PILOT FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. AFTER A CRASH-LANDING IN A HUMAN CITY, HELO STRUGGLED TO SURVIVE, BUT GREW CLOSE TO ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE CREW: 'ATHENA'.

HELO IS A FRIENDLY PERSON BUT HIS TEMPER CAN FLARE WHEN PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIM ARE THREATENED.

USERNAME: [M] Helo
PASSWORD: ********

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

ROSLIN | SCRUFFINGTON

SCRUFFINGTON,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED LAURA ROSLIN. YOU WERE THE EDUCATION SECRETARY UNTIL THE ATTACK ON THE COLONIES, WHERE THE LINE OF SUCCESSION MEANT YOU WERE THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE 12 COLONIES.

YOU QUICKLY TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE, AND PROVED YOURSELF TO BE A RELIABLE, THOUGHTFUL LEADER IN A TIME OF CRISIS. YOU HAVE AN APPROACHABLE IF A SOMETIMES CONTRADICTORY RELATIONSHIP WITH C.O ADAMA.

ROSLIN IS GENERALLY PROFESSIONAL, BUT SHE HAS AN IRON CORE AND AN COLD DETERMINATION TO SEE HER PEOPLE THROUGH.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. YOU HAVE NO POWER: USE YOUR POSTS AND VOTES TO WIN THE DAY.

USERNAME: [M] Roslin
PASSWORD: *****

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

STARBUCK | WARZIDANE

WARZIDANE,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED KARA 'STARBUCK' THRACE. YOU ARE AN ACE FIGHTER PILOT FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. YOU HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH HELO AND APOLLO, WHO ARE ALSO FIGHTER PILOTS.

STARBUCK IS HEADSTRONG AND CAN BE AT TIMES ARGUMENTATIVE, AND HAS A WILLINGNESS TO TAKE RISKS TO SAVE THE DAY.

SAY 'FRACK' FREQUENTLY. SHE LOVES TO SWEAR AND DRINK IN HER OFF-HOURS.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. YOU HAVE NO POWER: USE YOUR POSTS AND VOTES TO WIN THE DAY.

USERNAME: [M] Starbuck
PASSWORD: ******

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Points to WarZidane both for his very first Mafia experience (hope you come back!) and also for some on-point role-playing. Just say frack.

TOWN TRACKER

AARON | SLOTHY

YOU ARE A MAN CALLED AARON DORAL. YOU WERE A PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA AS IT WAS DECOMMISSIONED, BUT THE ATTACK ON THE COLONIES DISRUPTED PROCEEDINGS.

AARON IS SOMEWHAT MANIPULATIVE AND ISN'T AFRAID TO SPEAK HIS MIND. HE HAS A COOL, RESERVED PERSONALITY, WITH AN ANALYTICAL MIND.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A TRACKER. EACH NIGHT PHASE, YOU CAN PM ME THE NAME OF ONE PERSON TO TRACK. YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHO THE PERSON YOU TARGETED VISITED IN THE NIGHT, BUT NOT WHAT THEY DID.

USERNAME: [M] Aaron

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

TOWN INVENTOR

APOLLO | KLEINERKILLER

KK,

YOU ARE A MAN NAMED LEE 'APOLLO' ADAMA. YOU ARE THE LEAD VIPER PILOT AND INSTRUCT OTHER VIPER PILOTS IN DAILY BRIEFINGS.

APOLLO IS BRAVE AND EAGER TO PROVE HIMSELF AND STEP OUT OF HIS FATHER'S SHADOW. TO THIS END, HE SEEKS TO HELP HIMSELF LAURA ROSLIN AND THE FLEDGLING GOVERNMENT, AT THE PROTESTATION OF HIS FATHER, C.O ADAMA.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE AN INVENTOR. DURING THE NIGHT, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CONSTRUCT AND GIVE AWAY ONE GADGET USING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AS A FIGHTER PILOT. YOU MAY CONSTRUCT WHICHEVER GADGET YOU WISH OUT OF THE FOLLOWING:

- TRACKING DEVICE: ONE USE OF THE 'WATCHER' ABILITY
- CYLON TESTING AGENT: ONE USE OF THE 'COP' ABILITY
- HANDGUN: ONE USE OF THE 'VIGILANTE' ABILITY
- FIRST-AID KIT: ONE USE OF THE 'DOCTOR' ABILITY

WHOEVER RECEIVES YOUR ITEM CAN THEN USE IT WHEN IT IS APPROPRIATE TO DO SO. YOU CANNOT USE AN INVENTION YOURSELF.

USERNAME: [M] Apollo

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- I deliberately chose not to give Town a Cop because I expected the Inventor to live long enough to hand out an investigation ability. The Inventor gets more powerful the more times he can give out items (to the right people!), but it was a great shame that our Inventor got lynched Day One. Town bastards!

TOWN DOCTOR

TIGH | FOX

FOX,

YOU ARE A HUMAN CALLED SAUL TIGH. YOU ARE THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER (XO) ONBOARD THE BATTLESTAR GALATICA, WORKING CLOSELY WITH ADAMA AND THE REST OF THE C.I.C TO EVADE THE CYLONS.

TIGH IS A HARDASS: GRUFF AND UNLIKABLE, BUT WITH THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE FLEET AT HEART. TIGH PARTICULARLY DISLIKES KARA 'STARBUCK' THRACE AND GAIUS BALTAR.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A DOCTOR. EACH NIGHT, YOU CAN PM ME THE NAME OF ONE PERSON WHO YOU WISH TO PROTECT. THIS PERSON WILL BE PROTECTED FROM ANY NIGHT KILL ATTEMPTS. YOU WILL NOT BE INFORMED IF YOUR PROTECTION WAS SUCCESSFUL OR NOT: YOU WILL HAVE TO INFER THAT FOR YOURSELF.

USERNAME: [M] Tigh

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Fox was great as Tigh. You made me laugh many a time.

CYLON TWO-SHOT WATCHERS

GAIUS | KARIFEAN

KARIFEAN,

YOU ARE PLAYING AS GAIUS BALTAR, A SCIENTIST WHO INADVERTENTLY CAUSES THE ATTACK ON THE COLONIES. WHOOPS.

GAIUS IS CLOSE TO CAPRICA, WITH WHOM THEY SHARE MANY HEART-TO-HEARTS. GAIUS IS INHERENTLY SELFISH, AND TRIES TO SEE THE BEST RESULT FOR HIMSELF IN ALL SITUATIONS. GAIUS SEEMS TO THINK HE IS A GENIUS, AND HE CERTAINLY HAS HIS MOMENTS, BUT HE'S ALSO SOMEWHAT DELUDED AND OCCASIONALLY ERRATIC.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A MAIN FACTION CYLON TWO-SHOT WATCHER. THE CYLONS ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOGETHER: YOU MUST ELIMINATE THE OTHER CYLONS AS WELL AS THE HUMANS.

YOU HAVE A TWO-USE WATCHER ABILITY: YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHO TARGETED THAT PLAYER, BUT NOT WHAT ABILITY.

YOU ALSO HAVE A FACTIONAL KILL. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH AND KILL IN THE SAME NIGHT.

YOUR CYLON ALLY IS ATHENA, WHO IS PLAYED BY PUMPKIN. YOU MAY USE WHICHEVER PLATFORM TO CHAT OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD, BUT IF YOU COULD LINK ME IN, THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

USERNAME: [M] Gaius

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

D'ANNA | FREYA

FREYA,

YOU ARE PLAYING D'ANNA, PLAYED BY THE LOVELY LUCY LAWLESS. FUN FACT: I HEARD YOU TALK ABOUT XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS THE OTHER DAY AND JUST KNEW I HAD TO MAKE YOU D'ANNA.

I'M SURE YOU DON'T NEED DETAILS ON HER CHARACTER. LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A HERETIC CYLON TWO-SHOT WATCHER. THE CYLONS ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOGETHER: YOU HAVE BROKEN AWAY FROM THE MAIN CYLON FACTION TO CLAIM DOMINION.

YOU HAVE A TWO-USE POWER TO WATCH ANOTHER PLAYER. YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHO TARGETED THAT PLAYER, BUT NOT THE ABILITY.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE FACTIONAL KILL. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH AND KILL IN THE SAME NIGHT.

YOUR CYLON ALLY IS FELIX GAETA, WHO IS PLAYED BY MR. CARNELIAN. YOU CAN CHAT TO HIM PRIVATELY OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD USING WHICHEVER PLATFORM YOU WISH. AS A COURTESY, PLEASE LINK ME INTO YOUR CONVERSATION!

USERNAME: [M] D'Anna

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Heretic Cylons use blue to distinguish themselves from Main Faction Cylons. In-thread, they all use red to maintain the disguise of there being only one faction. The OP will be updated with the correct colours.

- Your GIFs were greatly missed, Freya!

CYLON ONE-SHOT DOCTORS

ATHENA | PUMPKIN

PUMPKIN,

YOU ARE PLAYING AS ATHENA, WHO IS A FIGHTER PILOT ABOARD THE BATTLESTAR GALATICA.

ATHENA INITIALLY CAME UNDER SOME SUSPICION BY HER PEERS, BUT MANAGED TO OVERCOME THIS TO BECOME A PROVEN ASSET. ATHENA IS VERY CLOSE TO HELO, WITH WHOM THEY FORM A ROMANTIC ATTACHMENT.

ATHENA SHOWS A GREAT DEAL OF CONCERN TO HER FRIENDS AND EXPRESSES COMPASSION VERY READILY. HER LOYALTIES ARE UNWAVERING, AND SHE IS DETERMINED TO PROTECT THOSE SHE CARES ABOUT.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A MAIN FACTION CYLON ONE-SHOT DOCTOR. THE CYLONS ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOGETHER: YOU MUST ELIMINATE THE OTHER CYLONS AS WELL AS THE HUMANS.

YOU HAVE A ONE-USE DOCTOR ABILITY: YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PROTECT ONE PLAYER EXACTLY ONCE DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. USE THIS ABILITY WISELY.

YOUR CYLON ALLY IS GAIUS, WHO IS PLAYED BY KARIFEAN. YOU MAY USE WHICHEVER PLATFORM TO CHAT OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD, BUT IF YOU COULD LINK ME IN, THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

USERNAME: [M] Athena
PASSWORD: ******

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

FELIX | MR. CARNELIAN

DEAR MR. CARNELIAN,

YOU ARE FELIX GAETA.

YOU ARE A HERETIC CYLON ONE-SHOT DOCTOR. THERE IS ANOTHER CYLON FACTION, WHO YOU MUST ALSO DESTROY. YOU HAVE A ONE-USE ABILITY TO PROTECT A PLAYER. USE THIS WISELY.

YOUR CYLON PARTNER IS D'ANNA, WHO IS PLAYED BY FREYA.

USERNAME: [M] Felix

- If you're wondering why Mr. Carny's role PM is so short compared to the others, he lives at home with me, so I basically gave him the bare minimum information and just answered any questions he had!