PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Pages : [1] 2

[M] Mom – Host
06-06-2017, 07:37 PM
http://home.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=72224&d=1495457158

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 27/05/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 17:00

BEGIN/

SINCE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE 12 COLONIES, HUMANS HAVE BEEN EVADING CYLON EFFORTS IN HOPES OF FINDING A NEW PLANET TO SETTLE CALLED 'EARTH'. DESPITE EFFORTS FROM CYLON FLEET, EFFORTS TO ERADICATE HUMAN POPULATION HAVE FAILED. LIKELY CAUSE: HUMAN CAPITAL SHIP BATTLESTAR GALACTICA AND ITS CREW.

WILL MONITOR SITUATION.

END/

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 31/05/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 12:00

BEGIN/

CYLON HIGH COMMAND HELD MEETING TO DISCUSS CYLON MILITARY EFFORTS. '2' MODEL ADVOCATE INTENSIFICATION OF CYLON EFFORTS, COUNTERED BY THE '4' MODEL, WHO ADVOCATE SUBTERFUGE.

OTHER MODELS HAVE UNANIMOUSLY VOTED TO DEFER DECISION. THEY HAVE NOT YET REACHED CONSENSUS.

CYLON HIGH COMMAND WILL MEET AGAIN TOMORROW.

END/

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 01/06/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 23:00

BEGIN/

CYLON HIGH COMMAND HELD MEETING TO DISCUSS CYLON MILITARY EFFORTS. THROUGH LONG DELIBERATION, CYLON MODELS HAVE NOW REACHED CONSENSUS. '1' MODEL CARRIED MOTION TO INITIATE SUBTERFUGE AND INFILTRATE BATTLESTAR GALATICA. PREVIOUS EFFORTS AT INFILTRATION HAVE FAILED, HOWEVER '1' MODEL BELIEVES TURNING HUMANS AGAINST THEMSELVES - INSTILLING THE EMOTION CALLED PARANOIA - WILL ACHIEVE BEST RESULTS.

CYLON HIGH COMMAND WILL DELEGATE 4 MODELS TO INFILTRATE STARSHIPS AND ELIMINATE HUMAN COMMAND STRUCTURE. BY THEIR COMMAND, I WILL OVERSEE EFFORTS AND PRODUCE DAILY REPORTS ON THE SITUATION, THROUGH THE HACKING OF SECURITY CAMERAS.

THE CYLONS WILL ELIMINATE HUMANS. BY OUR COMMAND.

END/

Rules

Voting
When you are voting, please do so in this format:
##vote: name

You may unvote for people. In this case:
##unvote: name

You can also vote for no lynch:
##vote: no lynch

If at anytime, a majority of votes is reached (the cap will be announced at the start of each day), then that day ends immediately and the person is lynched or no lynch comes into effect.

If there is no majority, then the one with the most votes will be lynched (or no lynch). If there is a tie at the end of the day, sudden death comes into effect.

Day & Night Phases

Day phases (with the exception of Day Zero) will last a total of 48 hours. During this time, you must chat and discuss amongst yourselves the identity of the scummy Mafia/Cylon members. Your vote is also essential during this phase. I will not be employing Halftime rules in this game, so majority lockdowns can occur at anytime.

As there is no role list this time, pay very close attention to the posts!

Night phases will last a total of 24 hours, or until all actions have been submitted. Night kills and other actions can take place during this phase. To submit a night action, please Mognet me, though your Role PM will have the full details (if you guys want a fixed night phase, we can discuss it in the discussion thread!)

Basic Rules

Unless specifically mentioned in your Assignment PMs, all Mafia related discussion must happen in the Official game thread. Please do not discuss the game using instant messengers, IRC, Private Messages, voice chats, phone calls, snail mail etc. etc.
Do not reveal your role privately to each other. You can of course role claim as part of your strategy in this thread. Just don't do it outside the game.
Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.
Please make all posts in the Game thread under your specific Mafia accounts.
Play fair. Also known as the "don't be an ass" rule. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods to find out information about other people's roles, etc.
Do NOT use your Mafia accounts to post in any non-Mafia related threads. All of the roles were assigned randomly to a player and then those were randomly assigned to the character.
Don’t share with others who you are or what your password is or what your role is.
Don't edit your posts in the game thread. If you wish to make further statements, please do so in a new post.

Roles in Use

This game will be a Closed Setup. This means there will be no indication what roles may or may not exist in the game.

You will have to use your own deduction to uncover the truth and expose the Cylons!

Post-game Update: This game had the following roles:

6 Vanilla Townie
1 Town Doctor
1 Town Tracker
1 Town Inventor

2 Mafia Two-shot Watcher
2 Mafia One-shot Doctor

Current Players

P.S: Ardent BSG fans will notice that C.O Adama (http://galactica.wikia.com/wiki/William_Adama) is from the original series. This is deliberate. All will be explained after the game!

Victim Log

BEGIN/

APOLLO | KLEINERKILLER | HUMAN INVENTOR | LYNCHED ON THE FIRST DAY
STARBUCK | WARZIDANE | VANILLA TOWNIE | KILLED ON THE FIRST NIGHT
ATHENA | PUMPKIN | ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR | KILLED ON THE FIRST NIGHT

CAPRICA | FFNUT | VANILLA TOWNIE | LYNCHED ON THE SECOND DAY
D'ANNA | FREYA | TWO-SHOT CYLON WATCHER | KILLED ON THE SECOND NIGHT

ROSLIN | SCRUFFINGTON | VANILLA TOWNIE | LYNCHED ON THE THIRD DAY
HELO | LADDY | VANILLA TOWNIE | KILLED ON THE THIRD NIGHT
GAIUS | KARIFEAN | TWO-SHOT CYLON WATCHER | KILLED ON THE THIRD NIGHT

FELIX | MR. CARNELIAN | ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR | LYNCHED ON THE FOURTH DAY

AARON | SLOTHY | HUMAN TRACKER | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY
ADAMA | SHARKYTHESHARKDOGG | VANILLA TOWNIE | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY
DEE | SARISA | VANILLA TOWNIE | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY
TIGH | FOX | HUMAN DOCTOR | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY

END/

Jump To...

- Day Zero | Posts #2 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-Battlestar-Galactica-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-1-Operation-Mafia?p=3665591&viewfull=1#post3665591) to #11 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-Battlestar-Galactica-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-1-Operation-Mafia?p=3665772&viewfull=1#post3665772)
- Day One | Posts #12 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-Battlestar-Galactica-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-1-Operation-Mafia?p=3665776&viewfull=1#post3665776) to #97 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-Battlestar-Galactica-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-1-Operation-Mafia?p=3666293&viewfull=1#post3666293)
- Day Two | Posts #98 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-Battlestar-Galactica-Mafia-Game-Thread-Night-One-A-Disturbing-Night?p=3666343#post3666343) to #190 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-Battlestar-Galactica-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Two-Death-on-a-Battlestar?p=3666692&viewfull=1#post3666692)
- Day Three | Posts #191 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Three-Tension-in-the-C-I-C?p=3666851&viewfull=1#post3666851) to #273 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Three-Tension-in-the-C-I-C?p=3667305&viewfull=1#post3667305)
- Day Four | Posts #274 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3667399&viewfull=1#post3667399) to #312 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3667614&viewfull=1#post3667614)
- Records of Truth | Section 1 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome?p=3667638&viewfull=1#post3667638)
- Records of Truth | Section 2

Day Four
Current Phase
Game Concluded - Town Victory

[M] Mom – Host
06-06-2017, 07:43 PM
BEGIN/

ROLE MESSAGES ARE BEING SENT OUT NOW. IN THE MEANTIME:

| Day Zero |
Today ends when at least nine accounts have posted in the game thread, or twenty-four hours have elapsed (22:20, 7th June).

There is no lynch during this phase. Please use this time to acquaint yourselves with characters, role-play, or any burning questions you have.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, THIS MODEL WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION THAT FALLS WITHIN MY PROGRAMMING.

END/

[M] Caprica
06-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone. Sexy signing in! Has anyone seen Gaius yet? * Bats eyes and searches the room*

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
06-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Everybody's favorite ace pilot reporting for duty! I look forward to killing some toasters, but first, where's the fracking booze?

[M] D'Anna
06-06-2017, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m1zYpSN.gif

I am here now.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Starbuck;3665628']Everybody's favorite ace pilot reporting for duty! I look forward to killing some toasters, but first, where's the fracking booze?

Not on the CAP again, huh? I don't blame Apollo for pickin' a crew of nuggets over you, but if the downside is I have to suffer you in the mess tonight then I may just have to turn on a tracking beacon so the Cylons come and put me out of my frackin' misery.

[M] Felix
06-06-2017, 10:22 PM

[M] Athena
06-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Red Leader standing by

[M] Gaius
06-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Let's get this thing started, shall we.

[M] Dee
06-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Reporting for duty.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Am I #9? Can we get this next day started?

[M] Mom – Host
06-06-2017, 11:53 PM
BEGIN/

Nine confirmed. Executing next phase of mission.

| Day One |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (00:00 GMT, 9th).

The lynch cap for today is seven.

END/

[M] Adama
06-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Hello and well met.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Howdy.

##Vote: Adama

[M] Gaius
06-07-2017, 12:14 AM
Oh Caprica, didn't see you there! So who do you think is the most suspicious one so far?

[M] Helo
06-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Helo

[M] Caprica
06-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Gaius;3665781']Oh Caprica, didn't see you there! So who do you think is the most suspicious one so far?

*Bats eyelashes and surveys the room*

I don't know yet Gaius. They all seem rather sketchy.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Caprica;3665785']
Gaius;3665781']Oh Caprica, didn't see you there! So who do you think is the most suspicious one so far?

THEY? Meaning you're excluding Gaius.

Caprica and Gaius are scummates.

##Unvote
##Vote: Caprica

[M] Caprica
06-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Look everybody another ugly girl picking on a pretty girl. I answered his question flat out.

[M] Gaius
06-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Caprica;3665785']*Bats eyelashes and surveys the room*

Hmm, that so. Well if there's not enough information let us strive to bring it forth ourselves. We can do this.

Roslin;3665787']THEY? Meaning you're excluding Gaius.

##Unvote

Oh please. We would never let our personal feelings cloud our rational judgment, now would we, Caprica?

[M] Caprica
06-07-2017, 01:27 AM
No never.

[M] Dee
06-07-2017, 03:54 AM
Roslin;3665787']
Caprica;3665785']

##Unvote

I like your observation. I will, however; be withholding my vote until all absent parties have been given a chance to speak.

[M] Apollo
06-07-2017, 05:31 AM
I get a little sidetracked on the way here, and it looks like suspicion's already being cast around at random. Frack me. I suppose I'll have to join in sooner or later, but I agree with Dee: let's let everyone who's going to speak, speak.

[M] Helo
06-07-2017, 06:56 AM
I've never seen this show but I like pink so

[M] Caprica
06-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Helo;3665807']I've never seen this show but I like pink so

Me either. I was just told I know I'm pretty and that I have a thing for Gaius.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-07-2017, 01:27 PM
I don't like having all these civvies walkin' around the CIC. 40 years in the fleet I've never seen anything like it. Letting the president in is bad enough, but I'm already tired of Gaius Baltar's self-righteousness and Caprica's efforts to distract the crew. Let me make one thing clear: my duty is to the old man, to this ship and to this crew. I plan to keep it safe from Cylon attacks, and if that means some collateral damage along the way well so be it.

So, let's start with you Gaius: get the frack out of this CIC.

​##Vote: Gaius

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
06-07-2017, 02:20 PM
You look away for a fracking moment and people already throw suspicions and accusations around. Colonel Tigh probably just wants to vent because of his relationship issues, but "president" Roslin over there? Not one, but two baseless accusations already! Seems to me like she's trying to incite chaos, and I'm here to put a fracking stop to it.

##Vote: Roslin

[M] D'Anna
06-07-2017, 02:43 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8a26b52f938d0b9ca427032e9b67c777/tumblr_of20qk6pbH1ufvrblo5_r1_500.gif

You guys are amusing to watch already. Welcome to this fracking game. I can already tell it'll be a fun one.

[M] Athena
06-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Roslin;3665787']
Caprica;3665785']

##Unvote

That just seems... way too obvious

But day one scum hunting I suppose!

[M] Caprica
06-07-2017, 03:04 PM
I was trying to role play the character honestly no one has come off scummy yet tho.

[M] Aaron
06-07-2017, 03:14 PM
So many accusations being thrown around. Hard to say who's suspicious yet but one thing doesn't sit right with me: everyone knows Roslin is a fox.

##vote: Caprica

[M] D'Anna
06-07-2017, 04:36 PM
And Lucy Lawless right? I mean.. She's a babe.

[M] Apollo
06-07-2017, 05:20 PM
No one has done much so far to warrant my suspicion. Roslin's clumsy scumhunting could point either way, toward enthusiastic town-ism or a mafia trying to act like part of the town, so I'm holding off on voting for her for now. And Caprica hasn't done much more than get scum-targeted over apparent roleplay, which isn't good enough for me.

Come on, people, be more suspicious!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Apollo;3665804']I get a little sidetracked on the way here, and it looks like suspicion's already being cast around at random. Frack me. I suppose I'll have to join in sooner or later, but I agree with Dee: let's let everyone who's going to speak, speak.

No, suspicion isn't being casted "at random."

Caprica made a slip by excluding Gaius from being sketchy when, if she were town, she would have no reason to believe he isn't sketchy as he hadn't said anything of value.

Apollo;3665894']No one has done much so far to warrant my suspicion. Roslin's clumsy scumhunting could point either way, toward enthusiastic town-ism or a mafia trying to act like part of the town, so I'm holding off on voting for her for now. And Caprica hasn't done much more than get scum-targeted over apparent roleplay, which isn't good enough for me.

Come on, people, be more suspicious!

Clumsy? Please, explain what part of my gameplay is "clumsy."

You're also seriously downplaying the suspicion levied against Caprica, and misunderstanding what spurred it in the first place.

You're using quite a bit of hedging language and not really committing towards any firm opinion. Scummy.

[M] D'Anna
06-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Nah, that's a reach when Caprica was merely roleplaying. Caprica Six and Giaus in BSG are a "thing".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/NicoleAnell/firstkiss1.gif

Day one first few posts in character are hardly grounds for suspicion.

[M] Aaron
06-07-2017, 05:53 PM
D'Anna;3665883"]And Lucy Lawless right? I mean.. She's a babe.

I figured that went without saying.

[M] Dee
06-07-2017, 07:20 PM
I believe everyone has reported in. I like Roslin a little less than I did before as she has continued to push Capricia excessively. While her observation that they are on the dark side together could be accurate, it could also be simply roleplay as others have stated, or possibly that they share a role as lovers or masons. Given the way they've been acting, lovers makes sense.

[M] Gaius
06-07-2017, 07:47 PM
So that's how it is, is it...

##Vote: D'Anna

Deliberately covering for someone else on the first day instead of just standing by and seeing if anything suspicious jumps out in response to the accusation is rather strange conduct if you ask me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-07-2017, 08:09 PM
D'Anna;3665901"]Nah, that's a reach when Caprica was merely roleplaying. Caprica Six and Giaus in BSG are a "thing".

This makes sense, although the wording of her post was pretty suspect.

Dee;3665918']I believe everyone has reported in. I like Roslin a little less than I did before as she has continued to push Capricia excessively. While her observation that they are on the dark side together could be accurate, it could also be simply roleplay as others have stated, or possibly that they share a role as lovers or masons. Given the way they've been acting, lovers makes sense.

You dislike someone because they were actively trying to scumhunt? K. Nice to know who isn't interested in being productive for town today.

More interested in someone else right now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Apollo

[M] D'Anna
06-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Gaius;3665923']So that's how it is, is it...

##Vote: D'Anna

Deliberately covering for someone else on the first day instead of just standing by and seeing if anything suspicious jumps out in response to the accusation is rather strange conduct if you ask me.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/af25cf603051f3abaf388f8d03c9444a/tumblr_ntspm8En2n1qcvteuo2_r1_500.gif

All game guys, all game i'm going to be doing this. Sorry not sorry.

[M] D'Anna
06-07-2017, 08:40 PM
I feel that it was just very very loose "scumhunting" suspicions. "you roleplayed, oh no, that means you're bad!" Pft. I will defend that because I support MORE role playing! With this theme anyway. Watching everyone play that way would just be lovely.

[M] Helo
06-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Isn't it common knowledge that roleplaying is pretty much the only clear course for the first day?

[M] Apollo
06-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Well, okay. I don't usually like to do this, but if you insist.

[M] Mom – Host
06-08-2017, 12:10 AM
BEGIN/

INITIATING VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS:

[OVC]

| Day One |
Twenty-Three Hours and Fifty Minutes Remain

Roslin - 2 / 7 (Starbuck, Apollo)
Caprica - 1 / 7 (Roslin, Aaron)
Gaius - 1 / 7 (Tigh)
D'Anna - 1 / 7 (Gaius)
Apollo - 1 / 7 (Roslin)

Adama - 0 / 7 (Roslin)

(Adama, Athena, Caprica, D'Anna, Dee, Felix and Helo are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE 'ROSLIN' HUMAN WILL BE ELIMINATED.

END/

[M] Adama
06-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Lots of new faces here. Same names though.

I find it interesting that Gaius would vote for someone bothering to defend the actions of Caprica and himself. I'm simply watching conversation right now, but that move definitely has my attention.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 12:43 AM
Apollo;3666001']Well, okay. I don't usually like to do this, but if you insist.

Do you have anything else to add other than an OMGUS vote?

[M] Caprica
06-08-2017, 01:08 AM
So I have been watching and flipping my hair all day and the one person I get a scum read off of is Aaron. I understood Roslin's vote for me as she backed it up with some reason.

Aaron's looked like a tag along vote to try and get something moving. I could see if he had anything to back it up I could accept his vote, but he didn't. So that is why I will...

##​Vote: Aaron

[M] Dee
06-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Roslin;3665928']
D'Anna;3665901"]Nah, that's a reach when Caprica was merely roleplaying. Caprica Six and Giaus in BSG are a "thing".

This makes sense, although the wording of her post was pretty suspect.

Dee;3665918']I believe everyone has reported in. I like Roslin a little less than I did before as she has continued to push Capricia excessively. While her observation that they are on the dark side together could be accurate, it could also be simply roleplay as others have stated, or possibly that they share a role as lovers or masons. Given the way they've been acting, lovers makes sense.

You dislike someone because they were actively trying to scumhunt? K. Nice to know who isn't interested in being productive for town today.

More interested in someone else right now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Apollo

What made you more interested in Apollo than in me? Granted I thought his response to this was below par, but he hadn't said anything suspicious beforehand to my knowledge.

[M] Athena
06-08-2017, 02:54 AM
I'm wondering about that too. I get the scumhunt thing and it's a good way to get discussion going so we can start to find some inconsistencies, but you claim Dee is suspicious and the vote Apollo without giving reason?

Would you like to share with the class?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 03:57 AM
Dee;3666019']What made you more interested in Apollo than in me? Granted I thought his response to this was below par, but he hadn't said anything suspicious beforehand to my knowledge.

Maybe you should read the thread instead of asking questions you can readily find the answers to.

Athena;3666020']I'm wondering about that too. I get the scumhunt thing and it's a good way to get discussion going so we can start to find some inconsistencies, but you claim Dee is suspicious and the vote Apollo without giving reason?

Would you like to share with the class?

I never said Dee was suspicious. She said she found me suspect because I was scumhunting, which is kinda ridiculous. It's almost like she's discouraging active participation in this game.

Second, I love how you tunnel on me voting Apollo for "no reason" (which is false), but you also blatantly overlook Apollo's vote on me which also gave no reason. Funny how that works.

In fact, this kind of incriminates you a lot more. You attempt to condescend to me, you didn't even bother to read my posts or responses to Apollo, and you defend him for doing the exact thing you're attempting to paint me as guilty for.

New scumteam is Athena-Apollo.

[M] Athena
06-08-2017, 04:11 AM
What? You said you were looking at her but had your eye on someone else and then voted Apollo without stating why? And then he voted for you afterwards, maybe because of your vote, maybe another reason, but what stood out to me was how you specifically called out Dee for not being helpful to town and then went ahead and voted someone else without stating why. Maybe help us out by giving us your reasoning?

Looking back on the thread all I can see is him saying that your scumhunting is clumsy and suspicions are being thrown out at random but no one is really suspicious to him so far, until his vote on you. Unless you think that because he said that he's discouraging scum hunting?

See, I don't want to assume your line of thought because what may seem obvious to you isn't to everyone else so maybe, I dunno, share and work with us instead of just vote lynching everyone and assuming we all view things the same way you do

But you're right, I did overlook Apollo's vote, so perhaps he could also share his reasoning.

[M] Athena
06-08-2017, 04:12 AM
Also, Roslin, the opening post says that there are 4 scum, so why do you keep making up 2 scum teams? Do you know something we don't?

[M] Apollo
06-08-2017, 08:35 AM
I was pushed to vote for Roslin mainly because she voted for me on a flimsy basis and it annoyed me, but I stand by what I said earlier. The scumhunting is baseless to an almost laughable degree, and you've so far done nothing but point fingers this way and that without giving much reasoning beyond "I don't like the way this was posted," while also getting haughty about people being unhelpful. I don't care for that.

It's the first day, and I'm forgiving of people who don't want to immediately try for a lynch without a speck of a clue to go on. We know nothing. Your votes, no matter what you justify them with, are exactly as valid as my vote for you, because it's all empty guesswork at this point. So I'm ready to retract my vote if you're willing to share anything beyond opaque judgements.

[M] Gaius
06-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Apollo;3666038']It's the first day, and I'm forgiving of people who don't want to immediately try for a lynch without a speck of a clue to go on. We know nothing. Your votes, no matter what you justify them with, are exactly as valid as my vote for you, because it's all empty guesswork at this point. So I'm ready to retract my vote if you're willing to share anything beyond opaque judgements.

You're right. We start off knowing nothing. So of course the first point of order is getting something to go on. Oh wait, who is it that actually attempts to get an exchange going for some clues, and who is it that undermines those attempts, saying it's all useless anyways? Scumhunting is the main weapon we have, and we had damn well better make good use of it.

Narration tells us there are 4 Mafia, meaning there are 9 Townies. This gives us 4 mislynchs before we absolutely have to get it right or lose. If we No Lynch we are literally just giving up one of our precious mislynchs. In other words, we will almost certainly want to lynch someone today. And if we do it had better be the most informed decision it can be.

To your credit at least you're engaging in discussion and explaining your viewpoint. I still think D'Anna, and also Helo, have done hardly anything but sit back and watch so far, just announcing their presence and defending roleplay, which is plausible enough for anyone but also how I could most likely see scum acting at this point. (Although admittedly those GIFs made me laugh and I do appreciate people advocating roleplay, makes me feel bad for never having experienced any of BSG myself tho)

[M] Aaron
06-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Caprica;3666016']So I have been watching and flipping my hair all day and the one person I get a scum read off of is Aaron. I understood Roslin's vote for me as she backed it up with some reason.

Aaron's looked like a tag along vote to try and get something moving. I could see if he had anything to back it up I could accept his vote, but he didn't. So that is why I will...

##​Vote: Aaron

Given it's day one and there's very little to go on besides Roslin's scatter shot accusations which aren't that insane on day one honestly, I stand by my reasoning for voting you. Not recognizing Roslin is gorgeous is as good as any other reason in this day of days.

[M] D'Anna
06-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Roslin;3666023']

Athena;3666025']Also, Roslin, the opening post says that there are 4 scum, so why do you keep making up 2 scum teams? Do you know something we don't?

WHOAA please let this be the thing. I was just saying last game that it would be cool if we had dueling mafias. I put it out into the universe so that would be soooo much fun.

This line of thinking is pretty interesting though. Roslin, Why say "scumteam"? Normally, you would just say scum. You wouldn't say scum team. You'd be assuming the information we have on day one from the Cylon Commander is that there are 4 total, not 2 and teams.

[M] Helo
06-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Besides Roslin doing Day 1 things and roleplaying there's no reason for me to not ##Vote: No Lynch

[M] Dee
06-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Gaius;3666046']Narration tells us there are 4 Mafia, meaning there are 9 Townies. This gives us 4 mislynchs before we absolutely have to get it right or lose. If we No Lynch we are literally just giving up one of our precious mislynchs. In other words, we will almost certainly want to lynch someone today. And if we do it had better be the most informed decision it can be.

I believe your math is a bit off. Assuming all 4 scum are on the same team, we are only allowed 4 mislynches if nobody ever gets nightkilled, which is highly unlikely. Assuming all nightkills go through, we'd be in lylo on day 3 after just 2 mislynches. If we have two separate scum teams then this changes things. But the idea of separate scum facitions hadn't been brought up when you posted this, and you didn't mention it as an option yourself either. But I see no other way you could have concluded 4 mislynches was feasible without already knowing this.

##Vote: Gaius

[M] Athena
06-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Okay wait, let's not jump to conclusions about there being separate scum before we've heard from Roslin. I am really wondering what she meant though because she said "Caprica and Gaius are scummates."

And then later on said "New scumteam is Athena-Apollo."

Like she didn't say Athena and Apollo also scum, since we know there are 4 scum. Sp that's a bit odd. And calling them a scumteam instead of just scummates like the first example is also weird. But putting these two statements together, she really seems to be stating that scum is in teams of two, which just seems odd because I don't see where it's said that anywhere, unless I and the few who have commented on it missed something in the post or whatever.

Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting what Roslin is saying, but I would really like some clarification because it seems she might have some information that would be valuable to us

[M] Dee
06-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Athena;3666110']Okay wait, let's not jump to conclusions about there being separate scum before we've heard from Roslin. I am really wondering what she meant though because she said "Caprica and Gaius are scummates."

And then later on said "New scumteam is Athena-Apollo."

Like she didn't say Athena and Apollo also scum, since we know there are 4 scum. Sp that's a bit odd. And calling them a scumteam instead of just scummates like the first example is also weird. But putting these two statements together, she really seems to be stating that scum is in teams of two, which just seems odd because I don't see where it's said that anywhere, unless I and the few who have commented on it missed something in the post or whatever.

Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting what Roslin is saying, but I would really like some clarification because it seems she might have some information that would be valuable to us

I don't think the use of the term "team" is a slip. Sports teams have 5+ people, so a scum team can easily have 4 people on it. However the fact that they always list scum in pairs of two and only two is interesting. If we do have mutli mafia, I think we have some pretty good leads on where to start. If not, then I'm very confused by Gaius.

[M] Gaius
06-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Dee;3666108']I believe your math is a bit off. Assuming all 4 scum are on the same team, we are only allowed 4 mislynches if nobody ever gets nightkilled, which is highly unlikely. Assuming all nightkills go through, we'd be in lylo on day 3 after just 2 mislynches. If we have two separate scum teams then this changes things. But the idea of separate scum facitions hadn't been brought up when you posted this, and you didn't mention it as an option yourself either. But I see no other way you could have concluded 4 mislynches was feasible without already knowing this.

Urgh yes you're right, I made a mistake. I thought 9 Townies, so Lynch -> Kill -> Lynch -> Kill -> Lynch -> Kill -> Lynch -> Kill -> Lynch before we're all dead, completely forgetting about the fact that Mafia only need to equalize the Town in number. Sorry.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Athena;3666024']What? You said you were looking at her but had your eye on someone else and then voted Apollo without stating why?

I had already replied to Apollo, you should be able to draw conclusions about "why" from there. I'm not here to hold your hand and repeat myself multiple times just because you aren't interested in reading.

And then he voted for you afterwards, maybe because of your vote, maybe another reason, but what stood out to me was how you specifically called out Dee for not being helpful to town and then went ahead and voted someone else without stating why. Maybe help us out by giving us your reasoning?

Yet again, I'm not here to hold your hand.

You're also using more hedging language to defend Apollo here. It's a pretty obvious OMGUS vote from him. Why are you trying to muddy the details of a seemingly transparent vote?

But you're right, I did overlook Apollo's vote, so perhaps he could also share his reasoning.

How about asking him directly? Or are you not interested in that?

Athena;3666025']Also, Roslin, the opening post says that there are 4 scum, so why do you keep making up 2 scum teams? Do you know something we don't?

Just because I've identified 2 members of a team doesn't mean I'm "making up 2 scum teams."

Apollo;3666038']I was pushed to vote for Roslin mainly because she voted for me on a flimsy basis and it annoyed me, but I stand by what I said earlier. The scumhunting is baseless to an almost laughable degree, and you've so far done nothing but point fingers this way and that without giving much reasoning beyond "I don't like the way this was posted," while also getting haughty about people being unhelpful. I don't care for that.

So it's an OMGUS vote after all. Thanks for clearing that one up.

What exactly is baseless or laughable about it? I asked you why you thought my scumhunting was "clumsy," and you dodged the question. Didn't bother elaborating whatsoever.

It's the first day, and I'm forgiving of people who don't want to immediately try for a lynch without a speck of a clue to go on. We know nothing. Your votes, no matter what you justify them with, are exactly as valid as my vote for you, because it's all empty guesswork at this point. So I'm ready to retract my vote if you're willing to share anything beyond opaque judgements.

Are you suggesting we just do nothing today then? Just no-lynch and let the mafia pick one of us out? Guess you're afraid of getting your hands dirty.

D'Anna;3666096"]This line of thinking is pretty interesting though. Roslin, Why say "scumteam"? Normally, you would just say scum. You wouldn't say scum team. You'd be assuming the information we have on day one from the Cylon Commander is that there are 4 total, not 2 and teams.

Pretty interesting interaction between you and Athena here. Noted.

Also, I answered this. See above.

Dee;3666113']I don't think the use of the term "team" is a slip. Sports teams have 5+ people, so a scum team can easily have 4 people on it. However the fact that they always list scum in pairs of two and only two is interesting. If we do have mutli mafia, I think we have some pretty good leads on where to start. If not, then I'm very confused by Gaius.

Pretty much this.

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 07:05 PM
The whole "team" thing seems a bit suspicious, not really sure what to make of that. It might be nothing, it might be a slip. I'm keeping an eye on Roslin in particular, but so far they're not suspicious enough for me to vote for them.

At this point, I may just roll a dice or something. Day one lynch is usually a shot in the dark anyway, so might as well. Don't suppose anyone cares to make things easy by doing a spurious role claim, or something dumb and obviously scummy like that?

[M] D'Anna
06-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Yes, Noted on your behavior, Roslin. You highlight Dee's comment but apparently ignore the rest of it that is to why it's suspicious that you mention people in pairs and your word choice. You're more dismissive of it. I have a feeling you've slipped up and are trying to downplay your slip up. You haven't really addressed the issue too much besides bolding Dee's post, saying "noted" to mine and the brief "making up scum teams" defense. For all the effort you've put into arguing your scum hunting, you sure are downplaying other's attempt.

Just because I've identified 2 members of a team doesn't mean I'm "making up 2 scum teams."

Isn't good enough for me. You didn't just do it one time, you did it a more than once.

The way you phrased these in pairs, and "the new scum team" as if they are replacing the other. As if two are replacing two.

There wasn't really a reason to say there were two mafia or insinuate them in pairs like that. To me this gives me the feeling that you only know this because you're part of the opposing mafia team and slipped up.

##vote: Roslin

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Felix;3666136']The whole "team" thing seems a bit suspicious, not really sure what to make of that. It might be nothing, it might be a slip. I'm keeping an eye on Roslin in particular, but so far they're not suspicious enough for me to vote for them.

I have nothing to slip about, so there is no "slip."

At this point, I may just roll a dice or something. Day one lynch is usually a shot in the dark anyway, so might as well. Don't suppose anyone cares to make things easy by doing a spurious role claim, or something dumb and obviously scummy like that?

I also really dislike this approach. Doesn't really seem like you're willing to commit to scumhunting, which is painting you as scum.

[M] D'Anna
06-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Your method of scum hunting is scattershotting. It's not the most effective either my sweet roslin

https://68.media.tumblr.com/88a3f00a28e7804b028e0a8116d190d8/tumblr_o7kko93ndN1tr2a1xo3_250.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/559a6adb363a52dbc7f0529501909abf/tumblr_o7kko93ndN1tr2a1xo4_250.gifhttps://68.media.tumblr.com/aa79aceb1ca0b0256e4535a1504bf6c5/tumblr_o7kko93ndN1tr2a1xo5_250.gif

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 07:49 PM
D'Anna;3666140"]Yes, Noted on your behavior, Roslin. You highlight Dee's comment but apparently ignore the rest of it that is to why it's suspicious that you mention people in pairs and your word choice. You're more dismissive of it. I have a feeling you've slipped up and are trying to downplay your slip up. You haven't really addressed the issue too much besides bolding Dee's post, saying "noted" to mine and the brief "making up scum teams" defense. For all the effort you've put into arguing your scum hunting, you sure are downplaying other's attempt.

I never ignored the rest of it. What are you even talking about?

Your whole argument is "Roslin is grouping people into pairs, therefore there must be 2 pairs, and him knowing this must mean he's mafia!" Which is a pretty huge stretch. I could just as easily replace the term "scumteam" with "scummates" and I would be conveying the exact same message from my point of view.

What you're doing isn't scumhunting. You're trying to create a "slip" that doesn't exist.

The way you phrased these in pairs, and "the new scum team" as if they are replacing the other. As if two are replacing two.

Uh, yeah. I fully explained why I thought Gaius/Caprica seemed suspect, and I also gave reasons as to why Athena-Apollo could also appear to be a part of a team.

I said "the new scum team" because they appear to be acting as a scum duo at this point in the game. Not that there's only 2 scum. This is a huge distinction that you're clearly not getting.

There wasn't really a reason to say there were two mafia or insinuate them in pairs like that. To me this gives me the feeling that you only know this because you're part of the opposing mafia team and slipped up.

Yes there was. I gave valid explanations for both. Seems like you're consciously choosing to ignore that, though.

How come you seem so certain that there's 2 mafia teams? If anything, the fact that you're trying to twist my words and fabricate a "slip" is suggesting you're far more certain of 2 scum teams than I am.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 07:50 PM
D'Anna;3666144"]Your method of scum hunting is scattershotting. It's not the most effective either my sweet roslin

1. No, it isn't.
2. How would you know it's not effective when we haven't even played out an entire day yet?
3. As opposed to your scumhunting method, which is...what, exactly?

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Roslin;3666143']

I also really dislike this approach. Doesn't really seem like you're willing to commit to scumhunting, which is painting you as scum.

You dislike the idea of picking someone at random, but you're also critcising me for not scumhunting, which in Day One amounts to picking someone at random?

Okay, now you're getting weird. You're right on the edge of me voting for you.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Felix;3666148']
Roslin;3666143']

You dislike the idea of picking someone at random, but you're also critcising me for not scumhunting, which in Day One amounts to picking someone at random?

Okay, now you're getting weird. You're right on the edge of me voting for you.

No, Day 1 scumhunting doesn't amount to random voting.

You're basically trying to give yourself an excuse to not scumhunt and sit on the sidelines today. "Oh it's only Day 1, it doesn't matter."

This is an anti-town attitude, regardless of your alignment.

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 07:59 PM
To clarify, picking at random was just my starting point if no clear candidates presented themselves. You seem to be working very hard to make yourself that candidate. Got a whole "Vote for me!" campaign going on.

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 08:00 PM

[M] D'Anna
06-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Roslin;3666146']

I said "the new scum team" because they appear to be acting as a scum duo at this point in the game. Not that there's only 2 scum. This is a huge distinction that you're clearly not getting.

Why would there be scum duo's in a game that has four of them? They wouldn't be working as a duo, they'd be working as a team of 4.

So yes, I am clearly not getting that distinction why you'd bother saying they're working as a duo.

Please explain this for me as apparently I don't get it.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 08:07 PM
D'Anna;3666152"]
Roslin;3666146']

Why would there be scum duo's in a game that has four of them? They wouldn't be working as a duo, they'd be working as a team of 4.

So yes, I am clearly not getting that distinction why you'd bother saying they're working as a duo.

Please explain this for me as apparently I don't get it.

Just because two people appear to be working together closely doesn't mean there aren't two people working with them. Because there would have to be with 4 mafia.

All I was suggesting is that I've identified 2/4 scum, not that there are 2 scum teams. I have no idea if there are and I'm operating under the assumption that there is only one team.

Got that cleared up? Good. Hopefully you can stop twisting my words now.

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 08:13 PM
You DID use the word "scumteam", Roslin. Maybe it was nothing, I'm still not sure. Athena was the one to draw attention to it first, I think. But did they notice it first because they're observant or because they have access to more information about the mafia, either because of a role or because they ARE mafia?

Shrug.

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 08:16 PM
I'll give the first person to admit they're a cylon a sweetie.

[M] Athena
06-08-2017, 08:16 PM
I dunno, the wording seemed odd to me. So I decided to use the Roslin method and nitpick everything that was said :>

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Athena;3666157']I dunno, the wording seemed odd to me. So I decided to use the Roslin method and nitpick everything that was said :>

Plausible enough. Seriously considering going back to the dice idea at this point. Let the Fates decide.

[M] D'Anna
06-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Athena;3666157']I dunno, the wording seemed odd to me. So I decided to use the Roslin method and nitpick everything that was said :>

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3r3gPWuY1qe5udso1_r1_250.gif

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Okay, the dice have spoken. Their decision is not necessarily final. I might exercise my free will and change my mind.

##Vote: Dee

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
06-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Hey now, I didn't say you could use my likeness in your gifs, D'anna.

Anyway, nothing that has been said in here has compelled me to switch my stance, Roslin continues to haphazardly point fingers at everyone, except now she does it while making flimsy excuses for her slip-ups. If anything, it all convinces me even more she's scum.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 08:52 PM
There are some far too casual interactions here.

I think Felix has creeped up quite a bit on my scumlist for his lack of commitment and unwillingness to scumhunt.

Starbuck is also pretty scummy. Just parroting information others, throwing out unsubstantiated claims of "flimsy excuses", and bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes in the game (myself).

Even if I get lynched, it should be pretty easy to put the pieces together from this one.

[M] Adama
06-08-2017, 09:06 PM
In my opinion, Roslin's behavior is simply standard operating procedure for the person who is most likely playing Roslin. Accusing everyone for everything is nothing new. Neither is their willingness to argue with everyone about every point. Even the part about trying to put suspected mafia into teams. Since they always play this way, it does make it difficult to tell when they're mafia and when they're not. I agree with that.

At this point, since I'm pretty sure I know who they are and am familiar with their playstyle, it's not enough to make me think they're scum yet.

All I have right now is the observation I made quite a while back that I find it interesting that Gaius would vote to lynch D'anna for bothering to defend the roleplaying behavior of himself and Caprica. It's odd. I'm not even sure if it would make them mafia. I don't know what to think of it, other than perhaps they're a lyncher?

Not knowing all the possible roles in play certainly makes it a challenge!

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Roslin;3666165']I think Felix has creeped up quite a bit on my scumlist for his lack of commitment and unwillingness to scumhunt.

Me: I don't feel like I have enough information to know for sure who's mafia, but I don't want to waste my vote, so I'll pick someone at random for now, with the option to change my mind later.

Roslin: OMG burn the witch 100% Cylon confirmed.

[M] Mom – Host
06-08-2017, 09:10 PM
BEGIN/

[OVC]

| Day One |
Less Than Three Hours Remain

Roslin - 3 / 7 (Starbuck, Apollo, D'Anna)
Gaius - 2 / 7 (Tigh, Dee)
D'Anna - 1 / 7 (Gaius)
Apollo - 1 / 7 (Roslin)
Aaron - 1 / 7 (Caprica)
No Lynch - 1 / 7 (Helo)
Dee - 1 / 7 (Felix)

Adama - 0 / 7 (Roslin)

(Adama and Athena are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE 'ROSLIN' HUMAN WILL BE ELIMINATED.

THE NIGHT DRAWS NEAR. THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER.

END/

[M] Felix
06-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Adama;3666166']At this point, since I'm pretty sure I know who they are and am familiar with their playstyle, it's not enough to make me think they're scum yet.

Yeah, I feel like we all have a pretty good read on Roslin at this point. If I'm right, this behaviour is pretty much par for the course, so it's hard to infer anything from it, really.

[M] Caprica
06-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Ok I have just caught up with things and I believe Roslin is town. I have played with her lots and she plays very different when Scum. Also saying it's wishy washy doesn't fly with me as it has been very effective in the past. It was what broke the last game wide open if I am honest.

We are mostly veteran players playing this so I will say a vote for Roslin makes me think Roslin is on to something when he pointed at Apallo. It looks like Mafia went into a they are on to us. Let's try and turn this tactic.

Next I will point out how dumb Felix vote was. Admitting you left it to a dice roll is basically telling me you couldn't be bothered to keep up or do any work which makes me think scum. It put you to close to the top of my scum watch.

With the way way people acted over Roslin's obvious scum hunting I will change my vote

##Unvote: Aaron
##vote: Apollo

[M] Mom – Host
06-08-2017, 11:08 PM
BEGIN/

LESS THAN ONE HOUR REMAINS ON DAY ONE OF THE CYLON OPERATION.

THE DAY WILL CLOSE AT 00:00. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS MODEL WILL BE IN MAINTENANCE AT THAT TIME. I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL BE UNABLE TO RETURN TO OPERATIONS UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER SCHEDULED WORK MANOEUVRES. IF I HAVE TIME DURING MORNING HOURS, I WILL CLOSE THE DAY THEN.

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY. AT THE CLOSE OF DAY AT 00:00 GMT, ANY VOTES AFTER THAT POINT WILL NOT BE COUNTED, AND YOU MAY STILL BE CHARGED.

(THAT LAST LINE WAS A JOKE. I WAS TESTING MY HUMOUR HEURISTICS)

END/

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
06-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Roslin;3666165']Starbuck is also pretty scummy. Just parroting information others, throwing out unsubstantiated claims of "flimsy excuses", and bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes in the game (myself).

I was actually the first to vote you, but believe what you will. As for "parroting", I merely call things as I see them, if that happens to coincide with the views of a few others, that's not on me.

And Caprica, "mostly" is the key word there, not all of us are veterans.

Now, that said, I'll take a leap and trust Adama, Felix and Caprica's judgement of Roslin. I imagine last-minute vote switching looks scummy so if this doesn't work out I'm probably fracked. See you all on the other side.

##Unvote: Roslin
​##Vote: Apollo

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Lots of people absent at the end of this day.

[M] Aaron
06-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Sometimes duties to the fleet keep people away. Haven't had time to catch up completely yet but I haven't seen anything to really vote for one of the two or three frontrunners people seem to be after. If I'm not feeling strongly either way I may as well leave my vote as is. Not looking likely at the moment that Caprica will be lynched. Maybe the very close vote combined with the indeterminate time limit will provoke some more interesting discussion.

[M] Aaron
06-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Looking back on the thread and catching up on all of the new stuff, I think I'm siding with Roslin about Athena at least and maybe Apollo. To me, reading Roslin's posts, I don't see how you get the implication of there being two scum things from the wording she used. It's pretty strange to me that Athena even came up with that. But then after tossing that out there to make it seem like Roslin might have more info about the scum make up they never follow through on it with a vote and kind of just back away from it. I mean it seems small enough that they can pass it off as nitpicking everything so it doesn't come back on them, but I thought Roslin's wording was really clear.

Now maybe I'm wrong, maybe Athena just made a reading error, but it seems like a strange allegation to me so all I can do is run with that feeling. And since I thought Roslin was pretty clear in her wording and I think her scum hunting is pretty normal looking day one behaviour (I'm not seeing anything suspicious in successfully getting a lot of people talking) I'm going to have to do this:

##unvote
##vote: Athena

[M] Athena
06-09-2017, 01:01 AM
Its past the voting time bro

And I didn't follow it up with a vote because I'm not sure. If I felt more certain I would have voted but to vote based off of an assumption I made when reading a post that could have been totally wrong? Not something I like to so especially when it risks losing a townie for no reason. I need to be more certain that they before I vote to off someone

[M] Athena
06-09-2017, 01:02 AM
* more certain than that

[M] Gaius
06-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Too late for the end of the day, huh. Oh well, looks like my vote wouldn't have changed the outcome at least, though it is frustrating that I wasn't there for so much of the discussion.

Adama;3666166']In my opinion, Roslin's behavior is simply standard operating procedure for the person who is most likely playing Roslin. Accusing everyone for everything is nothing new. Neither is their willingness to argue with everyone about every point. Even the part about trying to put suspected mafia into teams. Since they always play this way, it does make it difficult to tell when they're mafia and when they're not. I agree with that.

At this point, since I'm pretty sure I know who they are and am familiar with their playstyle, it's not enough to make me think they're scum yet.

I agree. Though it's hard for me to get a read on the person in question (because I can totally buy that they play the same way if they're scum) I don't think it's any sort of indicator that they *are* scum.

All I have right now is the observation I made quite a while back that I find it interesting that Gaius would vote to lynch D'anna for bothering to defend the roleplaying behavior of himself and Caprica. It's odd. I'm not even sure if it would make them mafia. I don't know what to think of it, other than perhaps they're a lyncher?

I guess I might as well explain my reasoning then: I don't trust people that stand up for me. Or anyone other than themselves, really. Putting someone on the spot is a good position to get some information, and deliberately diffusing it is something I can more easily attribute to someone who already knows the accused's alignment - i.e. scum - so they don't have a vested interest in gaining information, and might in fact take the opportunity to appear like the "wise" one whose judgment is accurate and can therefore be trusted.

Also, I used to trust people that stood up for me and they turned out to be scum more than once. Go figure.

[M] Mom – Host
06-09-2017, 05:38 PM
BEGIN/

THE FIRST DAY IS OVER (for a long time, my apologies once more). COMPUTING RESULT.

END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-09-2017, 06:01 PM
BEGIN/

COMPUTING FINAL DAY ONE RESULTS LIST:

| Day One |

Apollo - 3 / 7 (Roslin, Caprica, Starbuck)

Roslin - 2 / 7 (Starbuck, Apollo, D'Anna)
Gaius - 2 / 7 (Tigh, Dee)
D'Anna - 1 / 7 (Gaius)
No Lynch - 1 / 7 (Helo)
Dee - 1 / 7 (Felix)

Adama - 0 / 7 (Roslin)
Aaron - 0 / 7 (Caprica)

(Adama and Athena are yet to vote)

Note: Aaron unvoted Caprica and switched to voting Athena. However, this took place after the 00:00 GMT deadline, and is not counted in the official results

END/

CYLON OPERATIONAL REPORT - 09/06/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 17:44

BEGIN/

FOR THE PAST 48 HOURS I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THE SITUATION ON BOARD BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. THIS MODEL NOTES THE SUCCESSFUL ELIMINATION OF THE 'APOLLO' HUMAN. THIS MODEL ENJOY-[ERROR: UNKNOWN] THIS MODEL UNDERSTANDS THAT MISSION PARAMETERS ARE BEING MET WITH EFFICIENCY.

OBSERVING THE HUMANS INTERACT WAS OF INTEREST TO FUTURE ESPIONAGE EFFORTS. THE HUMANS SEEM QUICK TO SUSPECT FORTHRIGHT INDIVIDUALS. THE DATA COLLECTED TODAY ALSO DOES NOT CORRELATE WITH PREVIOUS MISSIONS, MOST OF INTEREST WAS THE LACK OF DISCUSSION OVER ABSTAINING FROM LYNCHING, WHICH WAS A FEATURE OF PREVIOUS MISSIONS.

THIS MODEL WILL CONTINUE TO OBSERVE WITH HEIGHTENED INTEREST.

END/

72479http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar42317_9.gif

APOLLO WAS A HUMAN INVENTOR WHO WAS PLAYED BY KLEINERKILLER, WHO UNFORTUNATELY DIDN'T GET TO DO ANY INVENTING.

| Night One |
Today ends in Twenty-Four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated in the PM that they wish to have more time).

The thread will re-open at 18:00 GMT to begin Day Two.

Twelve Players Remain.

[M] Mom – Host
06-10-2017, 01:30 AM
BEGIN/

I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THE VITAL SIGNS OF ALL PEOPLE WITHIN THE C.I.C AND SURROUNDING SLEEPING QUARTERS WHILE THE OPERATION IS IN EFFECT.

DURING THE NIGHT, THE VITAL SIGNS OF TWO PEOPLE WERE GONE. I WILL NOW REPORT ON THE CASUALTIES:

72492http://home.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/0/1/Av31.jpg

STARBUCK WAS A VANILLA TOWNIE WHO WAS PLAYED BY WARZIDANE, TAKING PART IN HIS FIRST MAFIA. AS STARBUCK WOULD SAY: FRACK.

72493http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar35332_128.gif

ATHENA WAS A ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR WHO WAS PLAYED BY PUMPKIN, WHO CLEARLY DIDN'T TAKE 'PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF' VERY SERIOUSLY.

| Day Two |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (01:20 GMT, 12th).

The lynch cap for today is six.

Ten Players Remain.

END/

[M] D'Anna
06-10-2017, 03:32 AM
Oh shit! There are two mafia teams! Or a serial killer. Or a vigilante or ahhh! How exciting! I knew one of my crazy mafia ideas would eventually hit with the hosts. I should just host one of these times.

Athena was the one who brought it up though. I think this vindicates roslin. Athena must have been hunting for another mafia and tried to hit early when she thought that's what was happening.

How exciting! This game is going to be a blast. Wonder why Starbucks was targeted. If Athena gave away the dueling mafias then I can see that as a target from mafia team b. But why was Starbucks seen as a threat? I'll have to go back through and look to see who Starbuck pointed the finger at.

[M] Dee
06-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Roslin is in about the same spot for me today as she was yesterday. Athena pushing her hard then flipping scum makes her look good for town, especially if there is only 1 mafia team. But given we had 2 NKs amd Roslin also suspected Apollo (town) Starbucks (town) and Felix (unknown) they could easily just be on a separate scumteam. But I don't know that I think scum is bold enough to try so hard for a lynch day 1.

I don't like how Caprica swung the vote off Roslin near end of day and on Apollo either. We ended up killing a valuable town, and Roslin had enough suspicion on her that there was a good chance they'd be lynched later anyway, especially if Apollo flipped town. I'd probably want to lynch Caprica before Roslin because of this reason.

Gaius is still scummy for the same reasons I brought up yesterday. Unless they're a new player, I don't see how you make a goof up that major. Looks more like a slip.

That's all I've got for the moment.

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 05:40 AM
Funny Dee points a finger day 2 but was happy to go with the flow day one. Hmmm. I explained why I flipped and it was to save a member of town who I know as Town Roslin. Now pointing a finger to me another town would doom us all.

Also are there 2 scum teams? I see two dead, but if we don't know the abilities it could be a passive Town protection that killed her and saved one of us? Anyways there are 3 bad guys left and my money is Aaron is one of them. It looked obvious to me that he is scum. I explained why I voted the way I did last time and also why I flipped.

Personally I would look into a dice roll for scum too. Also a No Lynch who solo'd that thought also as scum.

[M] Felix
06-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Okay, Day Two. We've narrowed down the suspect pool now, so goodbye Lady Luck. No more letting the dice do the talking.

D'Anna;3666352"]Athena was the one who brought it up though. I think this vindicates roslin. Athena must have been hunting for another mafia and tried to hit early when she thought that's what was happening.

For all we know, that WAS what was happening. Roslin could still be mafia. My gut says they're town, but she's not completely off my radar yet.

Dee;3666359']I don't like how Caprica swung the vote off Roslin near end of day and on Apollo either. We ended up killing a valuable town, and Roslin had enough suspicion on her that there was a good chance they'd be lynched later anyway, especially if Apollo flipped town. I'd probably want to lynch Caprica before Roslin because of this reason.

I was REALLY surprised when the lynch swung to Apollo. It just seemed to come out of nowhere. And maybe I'm reading Caprca's vote post wrong, but it seems like she was basing it mostly on Roslin's say-so. Why trust Roslin so much on the first day?

Caprica;3666360']Also are there 2 scum teams? I see two dead, but if we don't know the abilities it could be a passive Town protection that killed her and saved one of us?

Bringing up genuine possibilities, or trying to throw us off the scent? I'm watching you, Caprica.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Well Frack me, every day I wake up hoping to hear the news that Kara Thrace is sleeping with the fishes, and it's finally actually happened. And it's not even my birthday. Still, I think this warrants a drink.

Here's to you, Starbuck! You were a stubborn, obnoxious S.O.B 'till the very end. Don't you worry though, I'm sure we'll all be following you down to hell very soon. :beer:

Now, Athena being a toaster? That's a surprise. There was always something off about her, but she seemed loyal. Part of the cause. Not one of these slimy self-serving career officers like Felix. Athena felt like someone you could trust. Well, I guess that's how they get you. But if she was a toaster... who killed the toaster? I doubt we have two enemy factions here. More likely one of us has a power that can kill the enemy. Maybe they can set a trap, so when the toaster kills their targeted ally they get taken out as well.

[M] Aaron
06-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Caprica;3666360']Anyways there are 3 bad guys left and my money is Aaron is one of them. It looked obvious to me that he is scum. I explained why I voted the way I did last time and also why I flipped.

Seems a bit strange to me to suspect the only person who realized the one confirmed mafia was full of shit.

And in regards to my late attempt at a vote change, I misunderstood our cylon overlord saying they'd end the day when they woke up as meaning the day was essentially extended until then. Honest mistake.

[M] Aaron
06-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Even stranger Caprica is so suspicious of me when and claims to have explained their reasons when those reasons amounted to "he made a silly throwaway vote for me on day one and it looks like a tag along vote with Roslin so I think he's scum." Meanwhile Caprica ultimately makes an actual tag along vote with Roslin, says add much, and expects her reasoning on me to hold up to scrutiny? It's almost laughable to be honest

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Funny I never tagged along. I saw that a townie was about to get lynched so I stepped up to try and save them. So far your vote was two people are roll playing in the opening few post... Lynch them now!

[M] Aaron
06-10-2017, 04:53 PM
You said Roslin was convincing you and nothing else so sounds like a tag along vote to me,even if you were genuinely convinced by them you never specified what convinced you so it ends up looking like you're tagging along. You didn't offer any personal insight you just went along with it.

And I never voted for anyone because of role playing. I was quite clear on that in fact. It was a random vote to generate some heat and get you talking and I gave a silly reason to back it up as a very obvious joke. Not sure why you're trying to lie about my stated reasons when it's very easy to read my posts and see that you're making things up. Honestly you weren't that high on my list of suspects at the end of day one and nothing you did stood out as that overtly suspicious, but everything you've said so far day two is scummy as hell. You never had a solid reason for your vote against me, I actually fingered the known mafia in the end, and yet I'm your prime suspect? Welcome to the top of my suspect list.

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Aaron;3665864']So many accusations being thrown around. Hard to say who's suspicious yet but one thing doesn't sit right with me: everyone knows Roslin is a fox.

##vote: Caprica

vote for role playing. Right here. Funny how you don't sit right to me too. There is a chance we are two towns fighting it out, but I do doubt that. My scum read on you is high.

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Moving on however time to start looking for more scum. Right was quite on day one and I would like to hear his thoughts.

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 05:33 PM
I am going to scum hunt vote here to see where it leads.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Howdy folks. Sorry for not being around earlier.

I wasn't entirely convinced about Apollo, but I'm happy I was right about Athena. It also looks like we've been able to get a lot of information out of yesterday's lynch.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Oh also, Dee is scum. Seeya.

[M] Adama
06-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Well, that escalated quickly yesterday.

I wasn't too surprised to see some people agree with my assessment of Roslin's play style, but I don't see how that translated into the Apollo hate.

I'm not an expert, but he wasn't giving me a scum vibe, and that was obviously accurate. So now I have to start looking hard at who voted for him.

Roslin, explain your current Dee vote.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Adama;3666444']Well, that escalated quickly yesterday.

I wasn't too surprised to see some people agree with my assessment of Roslin's play style, but I don't see how that translated into the Apollo hate.

I'm not an expert, but he wasn't giving me a scum vibe, and that was obviously accurate. So now I have to start looking hard at who voted for him.

Roslin, explain your current Dee vote.

Nobody "hated" Apollo. He came off as exceptionally scummy and was voted out for it. I don't regret the lynch one bit; it's only the result I regret.

It's easy for you to say he "wasn't giving you a scum vibe" when you didn't have the cajones to vote for anyone yesterday. You didn't get your hands dirty.

Nope, no need to explain my vote. Either follow my lead or get exposed as another mafia.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you follow my lead. You're getting lynched or killed this game either way, since you're probably mafia.

[M] Dee
06-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Roslin;3666445']Nope, no need to explain my vote. Either follow my lead or get exposed as another mafia.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you follow my lead. You're getting lynched or killed this game either way, since you're probably mafia.

This is one of my major problems with reading you as town despite some of the evidence pointing towards it. You are unwilling to explain your reasoning on anything. You wouldn't answer Athena as to why you voted Apollo instead of me yesterday. You won't answer Adama as to why you scum read me today. You haven't explained why you now think Adama is scum either. This is a team game, even if you are 100% accurate on who the scum are (you're not) you can't win by being right yourself, you need to convince us to vote with you. The only efforts you've made to do so are to FEAR town into voting with you (you can't tell me the last part of your quote doesn't read like a threat).

I'm really hoping your a jester or something, because otherwise I'm struggling to find an explanation for the way you've been acting. Town would explain their thought process. Scum shouldn't want to risk the results of refusing to do so. So that leaves neutrals. I still suspect Gaius more than you, and Caprica also rubs me the wrong way, but you are absolutely not someone I want left in lylo regardless of alignment. You don't work with your team, you try to bully them into working for you. (That's if you are town, which I like you less and less for the more you post.) Either give some reasoning as to your thought process or risk getting vigged out of the game, because as it stands your impossible to have meaningful discussion with a present.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Dee;3666449']
Roslin;3666445']Nope, no need to explain my vote. Either follow my lead or get exposed as another mafia.

This is one of my major problems with reading you as town despite some of the evidence pointing towards it. You are unwilling to explain your reasoning on anything. You wouldn't answer Athena as to why you voted Apollo instead of me yesterday. You won't answer Adama as to why you scum read me today. You haven't explained why you now think Adama is scum either. This is a team game, even if you are 100% accurate on who the scum are (you're not) you can't win by being right yourself, you need to convince us to vote with you. The only efforts you've made to do so are to FEAR town into voting with you (you can't tell me the last part of your quote doesn't read like a threat).

I'm really hoping your a jester or something, because otherwise I'm struggling to find an explanation for the way you've been acting. Town would explain their thought process. Scum shouldn't want to risk the results of refusing to do so. So that leaves neutrals. I still suspect Gaius more than you, and Caprica also rubs me the wrong way, but you are absolutely not someone I want left in lylo regardless of alignment. You don't work with your team, you try to bully them into working for you. (That's if you are town, which I like you less and less for the more you post.) Either give some reasoning as to your thought process or risk getting vigged out of the game, because as it stands your impossible to have meaningful discussion with a present.

I've given my reasoning for basically everything.

The difference between yesterday and today is that I have concrete information that leads me to believe you're scum. That's why I'm saying "Dee is scum" as opposed to going off of Day 1 scumreads, like I did with Apollo and Athena.

It's called hinting. I'm not giving you any more information. You're not going to fish my role out of me. Stop trying.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Important question, Dee. Are you suggesting what I think you are with your post? Yes or no would suffice.

[M] Adama
06-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Roslin;3666445']

Nobody "hated" Apollo. He came off as exceptionally scummy and was voted out for it. I don't regret the lynch one bit; it's only the result I regret.

So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.

Nope, no need to explain my vote. Either follow my lead or get exposed as another mafia.

Ah yes, indeed. Much like Apollo was "exposed". I love how you're "happy you were right about Athena" although you did not vote for her. You sound like an arrogant fool.

I agree with Dee on at least one point. It's painfully obvious who you are based on your play style, but it's different enough that you're either a ballsy mafia player, or something like a Jester. If you are town, you need to learn how to make friends better.

I'm not sure what your angle is yet, so I'll stick with the next most suspicious person to me.

I'm also suspicious of Tigh and Helo for being pretty darn quiet.I'd like to hear a lot more than simple observations about what occurred from Tigh and I'd like to hear anything at all from Helo.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Adama;3666459']So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.

Uh no, I literally just said I don't regret it. Are you for real right now?

Ah yes, indeed. Much like Apollo was "exposed". I love how you're "happy you were right about Athena" although you did not vote for her. You sound like an arrogant fool.

Yet she was one of my two primary suspects yesterday. So yeah, I was right about her. Nothing foolish about that.

I agree with Dee on at least one point. It's painfully obvious who you are based on your play style, but it's different enough that you're either a ballsy mafia player, or something like a Jester. If you are town, you need to learn how to make friends better.

I'm not sure what your angle is yet, so I'll stick with the next most suspicious person to me.

Yeah, because mafia would willingly out their scummate on Day 1 to the point where they get vig killed. Nice logic.

This game isn't necessarily about making friends. It's about finding scum. Something that you can't take credit for this game, because you have yet to do so.

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Adama;3666459']
Roslin;3666445']

So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.

I'm also suspicious of Tigh and Helo for being pretty darn quiet.I'd like to hear a lot more than simple observations about what occurred from Tigh and I'd like to hear anything at all from Helo.

here are two people not posting... let me vote for someone who is active and is scum hunting. Let's have that sink in for all watching. I have a feeling I got all scum figured out now. However I have two people in the 4th spot so I will keep the hunt on. Waiting to hear from Gaius with my vote on him before I go after a known scum for a vote. If Gaius doesn't respond to it, it will give me the same information I do need.

[M] Gaius
06-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Caprica;3666417']I am going to scum hunt vote here to see where it leads.

Kinda defeats the purpose of scumhunt voting if you explicitly state you're scumhunt voting doesn't it? ^^ Well sorry for being absent for so long, but it was for IRL reasons, nothing more. Good to see people still doing scumhunting though. For now however, there's this:

Roslin;3666454']The difference between yesterday and today is that I have concrete information that leads me to believe you're scum. That's why I'm saying "Dee is scum" as opposed to going off of Day 1 scumreads, like I did with Apollo and Athena.

It's called hinting. I'm not giving you any more information. You're not going to fish my role out of me. Stop trying.

Telling us everything we need to know. It's an assertion not speculation, meaning Roslin has definitive information to say Dee is scum, either that or she's lying and trying to get Dee lynched which will be revealed at nightfall, so since we're still doing pretty well...

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Gaius post just answered what I needed to know.

##Unvote:

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 11:27 PM
For those confused I know that both Dee and Adama are scum. Now they see two aggressive player they know are Town hunting for them so they go and put votes towards them and hope for an easy lynch so other not as active people are left and they can pick them off.

It is obvious to veteran players how they tend to work like it was first discussed. The only thing they may not know is how one of their own died in the night...

[M] Felix
06-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Both Roslin and Caprica are really throwing around "Oh, I KNOW X is mafia." Extremely fishy. What's more, neither of them seem to want to offer any kind of explanation as to what makes them think this. I'm with Dee, that smells like Cylon. Both Roslin and Caprica are now my number one suspects. But, I can only vote for one of them, so...

##VOTE: Caprica

If you refuse to explain yourselves, then I just can't trust you. Simple as that.

[M] Caprica
06-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Feel free to vote for me this round. I will bow out, turn Town and Town will have a clear path.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 12:00 AM
I wonder if Mafia is ready for me to flip town... it will show my I told the truth and they will be exposed.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 12:06 AM
For those wondering Felix is the last mafia member. There are the 3 left.

[M] Felix
06-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Caprica;3666472']For those wondering Felix is the last mafia member. There are the 3 left.

How very convenient. :roll2 And you know this... how? More convinced than ever that you're mafia.

[M] Aaron
06-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Gaius;3666466']
Roslin;3666454']The difference between yesterday and today is that I have concrete information that leads me to believe you're scum. That's why I'm saying "Dee is scum" as opposed to going off of Day 1 scumreads, like I did with Apollo and Athena.

Telling us everything we need to know. It's an assertion not speculation, meaning Roslin has definitive information to say Dee is scum, either that or she's lying and trying to get Dee lynched which will be revealed at nightfall, so since we're still doing pretty well...

I believe I'll have to agree with the good Doctor Baltar on this. Assuming the numbers work out (for recreational reasons I can't actually do the math just in case I am wrong), it's a bold play but one that could come with high reward if Dee is a toaster. And I despite Apollo Roslin did turn me onto the Athena route day one and I still don't know if I buy that they're anything more than scum hunting. Aggressively perhaps but still.

And I think we should hear more from D'Anna in addition to the others mentioned.

I also find Caprica's certainty strange. Maybe it's a false bravado that comes from that place of desperately trying not to get lynched, but we have 2-3 people who have been rather inactive or unhelpful who none of us can be at all sure about, and she's sure enough to name everyone but them as who they think is mafia? And saying it with a strange degree of certainty? I don't buy it. She may have outed Dee realizing Roslin could have something on her as one of them, but this feels like trying to spread some focus away. If Caprica flips mafia in the end I'd say at least one if not two of the quieter folks are mafia as well.

I'll hold off for a bit but I'm leaning voting for Dee but could almost as easily go Caprica. We'll see what happens.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-11-2017, 12:42 AM
I can't believe the nerve of this one! You come onto this ship and accuse three of its officers, including her Commanding Officer, of being Cylons? I can't stand by and watch that happen. I've never supported the civilian presence on this ship; not you, nor D'Anna, Aaron or even President Roslin.

So let's take you up on your offer. Town or toaster, it doesn't matter to me. But I will have order on this ship.

​##Vote: Caprica

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Roslin;3666454']
I've given my reasoning for basically everything.

The difference between yesterday and today is that I have concrete information that leads me to believe you're scum. That's why I'm saying "Dee is scum" as opposed to going off of Day 1 scumreads, like I did with Apollo and Athena.

Please share your concrete information, because I don't believe you have any. It's easy to say "I know X is scum because reasons I won't out" because nobody can prove or disprove anything one way or the other. Whereas something like "I know X is scum because I have Y role and insert thing here happened" is more dangerous. You can be counter claimed. You can also have another player catch you in a lie. For example if you say "I am the tracker, I saw player X visit dead player Y last night, they were the only one to do so" then another player besides X could come in and say "I am the cop, I also visited player Y" and catch you in a lie. Your refusal to share isn't helping your case. Still, I find it unlikely you're scum at the moment because you'd have to know I'd flip town and you'd just get lynched. So either you're jester and want to be lynched, or you are executioner with me as your target (you shaded me on day 1, and are hard pushing me today).

Roslin;3666457']Important question, Dee. Are you suggesting what I think you are with your post? Yes or no would suffice.

I'm just going to throw your words back at you here since you don't seem to see what a hypocrite you're being.

Roslin;3666454']I'm not giving you any more information. You're not going to fish my role out of me. Stop trying.

If you're ready to share your "concrete information" then I'm probably going to be forced to role claim since I think I know what you're trying to do. But I doubt you will roleclaim yourself since you know there's a good chance it backfires, so for now I don't feel the need to.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Dee;3666477']Please share your concrete information, because I don't believe you have any. It's easy to say "I know X is scum because reasons I won't out" because nobody can prove or disprove anything one way or the other. Whereas something like "I know X is scum because I have Y role and insert thing here happened" is more dangerous. You can be counter claimed. You can also have another player catch you in a lie. For example if you say "I am the tracker, I saw player X visit dead player Y last night, they were the only one to do so" then another player besides X could come in and say "I am the cop, I also visited player Y" and catch you in a lie. Your refusal to share isn't helping your case. Still, I find it unlikely you're scum at the moment because you'd have to know I'd flip town and you'd just get lynched. So either you're jester and want to be lynched, or you are executioner with me as your target (you shaded me on day 1, and are hard pushing me today).

No thanks.

This is a closed setup, meaning there could be multiples of roles. I could hypothetically reveal myself as a tracker, and a counter claim wouldn't necessarily mean anything. It's entirely possible there are multiples of roles.

Roslin;3666457']I'm just going to throw your words back at you here since you don't seem to see what a hypocrite you're being.

Except I'm not.

You're asking me to reveal my role. I'm asking you to say yes or no, to an ambiguous question. But your refusal to answer is already telling as is.

Roslin;3666454']If you're ready to share your "concrete information" then I'm probably going to be forced to role claim since I think I know what you're trying to do. But I doubt you will roleclaim yourself since you know there's a good chance it backfires, so for now I don't feel the need to.

FWIW, the role you're claiming isn't necessarily town. There were two nightkills, meaning it's entirely possible your role isn't town-aligned.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Dee can't role claim due to it being countered or non existent. Also I will defend my "nerve". By my aggressive play I was able to read how people responded. I played people. Been doing this forever and has always been right when I have openly said it.

Since votes are going down and people want halftime to be the day. Looking at 3 of you.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Roslin with what you said it should be known that the scum killed was a doctor role.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-11-2017, 12:58 AM
Roslin;3666480']

Roslin;3666454']If you're ready to share your "concrete information" then I'm probably going to be forced to role claim since I think I know what you're trying to do. But I doubt you will roleclaim yourself since you know there's a good chance it backfires, so for now I don't feel the need to.

FWIW, the role you're claiming isn't necessarily town. There were two nightkills, meaning it's entirely possible your role isn't town-aligned.

Especially when you consider the dead Toaster was a Doctor. That's usually a town role, but it seems all bets are off here. This is an unprecedented situation; we are being hunted by machines who look like us, think like us and can even take the same roles as us. The tactics that have served us well in the past may not be so effective here.

You know what I say? Trust your gut. Don't share too much, and for the love of the gods don't give yourself away if you hold a useful role. We don't want good people painting targets on their own frakkin' backs.

[M] Adama
06-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Roslin;3666460']
Adama;3666459']So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.

Uh no, I literally just said I don't regret it. Are you for real right now?

For someone who claims to be good at reading people, you think you'd pick up on obvious sarcasm. I'll make it simple. You goofed, you're too conceited to admit it. People find your play style and responses to these situations to be obnoxious. You think you're great because you just so happened to throw some suspicion on mafia, but you were throwing suspicious on everybody. What matters is you wound up voting for town. No one's impressed.

Nothing in the rest of your rambling post really defended yourself well against what I said. I don't think you're scum yet, just either a really poor town player or some obvious rogue agent. That hasn't changed.

I'm waiting to see what Dee has to say and how you respond to see if it affects my vote so far.

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 01:12 AM
If you are going to kill me today, I ask that you not kill Roslin tomorrow when I flip. They are either jester (getting lynched is what they want) or executioner (in which case they'll have reached their wincon anyway) and so should be passed over in favor of finding actual scum. I'd advise lynching Gaius, followed by Caprica.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 01:15 AM
I will point out how close those two posted together. Like the knew what they were going to say by talking it out before hand.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 01:18 AM
They have posted like that the whole time. Classic mafia mistake.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 01:21 AM
Adama;3666485']For someone who claims to be good at reading people, you think you'd pick up on obvious sarcasm. I'll make it simple. You goofed, you're too conceited to admit it. People find your play style and responses to these situations to be obnoxious. You think you're great because you just so happened to throw some suspicion on mafia, but you were throwing suspicious on everybody. What matters is you wound up voting for town. No one's impressed.

Nothing in the rest of your rambling post really defended yourself well against what I said. I don't think you're scum yet, just either a really poor town player or some obvious rogue agent. That hasn't changed.

I'm waiting to see what Dee has to say and how you respond to see if it affects my vote so far.

Someone's clearly triggered. Don't really know why.

Your post wasn't sarcastic at all, it was straight up dumb. Now you're backtracking and saying it was sarcasm because of how asinine it came across as. Pretty hilarious defense tbh.

I don't even really need to elaborate on the personal insults you're throwing at me, because they're so petty and clearly false.

Who's the poor town player here? The one who actually put in effort, or the one who didn't have the cajones to lynch anyone? Pretty obvious to me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 01:23 AM
Tigh's vote onto Caprica is strange given that they're not on her list.

Don't vote for Caprica today. We stand to gain a lot more from a Dee lynch.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 01:23 AM
Cue Dee and Adama's private conversation to see how they handle this...

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Roslin if they do vote me it's fine. I will flip town and they will be totally exposed.

[M] Mom – Host
06-11-2017, 01:26 AM
BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

[OVC]

| Day Two |
Twenty-Four Hours Remain

Dee - 3 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica)
Caprica - 3 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh)

Gaius - 0 / 6 (Caprica)

(Aaron, D'Anna, Dee and Helo are yet to vote)

AT CURRENT STATE, THE DAY WILL BE GOING TO SUDDEN DEATH. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MOMENT A SINGLE PERSON HOLDS THE MOST VOTE, THEY ARE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

END/

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Caprica;3666492']Cue Dee and Adama's private conversation to see how they handle this...

It's also really telling how much pressure Adama is trying to put on me, yet when it comes to Dee he just casually invites her to talk.

[M] Mom – Host
06-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Furthermore, a gentle reminder to all players that while heated disagreements are to sometimes be expected when playing Mafia, do not go beyond the levels currently being exhibited. Not to say that anyone is breaching any lines yet, but to just remind everyone to keep disagreements civil.

Thank you. Enjoy the rest of Day Two!

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 01:53 AM
I am curious on how they respond now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Prediction: Caprica and I get accused of being scummates.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 01:57 AM
Don't forget to toss Gaius in there as we role played the first few posts.

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Roslin, Caprica, Gaius; I have a question for you 3.

When I flip town, who are you going to look at next? If Caprica is the lynch today and they flip town, I'm certain I bite the bullet the next day. If I get lynched I'm assuming most people go for Caprica or Roslin tomorrow (despite my wishes) but seeing as you obviously aren't going for yourselves and seem to have quite the tight little group there...who next? Will you still suspect Adamma after I'm cleared as town? Will you vote Felix? Someone else entirely? Go after each other? I want to know who each of you would vote next and why. Roslin won't give a reason for my lynch ("concrete evidence" without presenting said evidence isn't a reason, that would never hold up in court) Gaius is following Roslin based on said "evidence" without further question, and as far as I can tell Caprica is voting me for refusing to roleclaim when Roslin is doing the same thing. As much as I want to believe I have 3 non-town on my train even I have to admit one of you could very well be town, and I'd like to figure out who that is so I can my final reads on everyone in before I kick the bucket.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 02:14 AM
Now let's see what desperation move Adama goes with. For me I can answer. I am not voting for you due to not role claiming as I think it would be a silly thing to do. You must have skipped past where Roslin and I both posted on that.

I voted you as the mafia that others were voting. I would have been just as happy voting for Adama. Here you are saying how can you be sure I am Mafia, yet accusing others who clearly scum hunted you guys out.

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 03:14 AM
You're not answering the question. If I flip town, who becomes your next top suspect? And saying I won't flip town is not an answer; even it you're 99% sure I'm scum there's still the chance you're wrong, as town doesn't have perfect info. In addition to that, I have some more questions for you three since you all mysteriously disappeared when I asked you this one.

Capricia/Rolsin: Do you not think it's suspicious that Gaius concluded town gets FOUR mislynches before lylo, with this being said before the idea of separate scum teams was brought up? Does this not look like a slip to you? Do you believe his excuse about thinking town lost when ALL town were dead, and not when scum equaled or out numbered us? If you do think it's a slip or you don't buy his excuse, why do you not suspect him as much as me?

Gaius/Caprica: Does it truly not bother you that Roslin votes people seemingly at random with little or no explanation given? If I said I had "hard evidence" against someone yet refused to provide it, I doubt you would blindly follow me; what has Roslin done that makes them town enough in your eyes to follow her? Especially considering she scumread you both day 1, I'd expect you to be at least slightly wary of her. Why do you read her as town when she won't elaborate on her reads?

Gaius/Roslin: Do you not think it's strange that Caprica suddenly flipped the lynch off Roslin onto a power role with little time before end of day, especially since their switch would have tied the votes if nobody else had moved theirs? Do you think it's strange they stated Aaron was a high scum read at the start of day, but have since switched to believing scum is instead me/felix/adama despite no real evidence being given for it? (Or any evidence given as to why Aaron is suddenly a town read if that's the case?)

If more than 1 of you is town I'm going to be very disappointed.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 04:13 AM
I can start by saying it doesn't bother me Roslin random votes at times. I was her first vote, and I knew it was scum hunting. It was the same reason I voted Gaius. We are looking for information and one way to do that is toss a vote out there.

Though I was suspicious of Aaron I got evidence that cleared him at the moment in my eyes. Simple as that. I also already explained why I dropped the vote off of him day one. Instead of scum reading the thread read it and you will find out why I dropped the vote on him. Also day one how did I know there were power roles? It's a closed game? Did you just slip up?

I think the Gaius mislynch is all you have on him so you are pushing it. Anyone could have slipped up math doing it quickly in their head. Get something on him more impressive if you want to convince others.

So so that is your questions all answered. Still haven't answered ours really or why you continue to single us out when there are other players too. The fact is you have done zero scum hunting. You have pushed weak arguments against players that have. Also when openly saying how the scum team has messed up they then try to change things but it's to late. We have them busted.

[M] Adama
06-11-2017, 04:35 AM
It's real simple why I'm voting for you Caprica. Three people voted Apollo. You, Roslin, and Starbuck.

Starbuck was killed for the efforts, Roslin is probably a Jester, and you? You're probably scum. You flipped at the last minute and voted Apollo. Classic scum tactic. Still, it's difficult to say for certain.

Plus there's the meta game.

Pretty sure I know who you are, so I know you're play style as well. You're a tag-a-long player who likes to follow along behind confident players. You're bandwagoning with Roslin now because you're butt is on the line. You know it was a mistake to vote for Apollo and it got unwanted attention placed on you.

The only question is whether you're town who's being misled my Roslin the potentially rogue agent, or if you're mafia working with Roslin the rogue agent? You've screwed up and voted town early in other games, so it's possible you're just misled town. Which is why I was waiting to hear Dee's thoughts. I may have moved my vote depending on how things go.

I find it interesting that you're so buddied up with Roslin, yet accuse me of defending Dee. Meanwhile, you and Roslin act like BFFs. I haven't said one word about defending Dee. I asked Roslin's reasons for voting her, and asked Dee to defend herself. That way I could see what I thought.

You two seem pretty well teamed up for so early in the game, and little to go on. Plus you're the only two remaining people who voted for Apollo. Right now, I'll stick with my vote.

I still wonder what Helo is up to.

[M] Helo
06-11-2017, 05:20 AM
I've been busy with work BUT I'll have my two cents once I get home. Sorry!

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 02:55 PM
I am interested in hearing Helo's two cents. I am interested if he two sees the scum pattern I do.

[M] Mom – Host
06-11-2017, 03:39 PM
BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE COUNT. DETECTING NO CHANGE. ISSUING TIME REMAINING.

[OVC]

| Day Two |
Nine Hours and Forty Minutes Remain

Dee - 3 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica)
Caprica - 3 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh)

Gaius - 0 / 6 (Caprica)

(Aaron, D'Anna, Dee and Helo are yet to vote)

AT CURRENT STATE, THE DAY WILL BE GOING TO SUDDEN DEATH. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MOMENT A SINGLE PERSON HOLDS THE MOST VOTE, THEY ARE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

END/

[M] Gaius
06-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Dee;3666512']Roslin, Caprica, Gaius; I have a question for you 3.

When I flip town, who are you going to look at next? If Caprica is the lynch today and they flip town, I'm certain I bite the bullet the next day. If I get lynched I'm assuming most people go for Caprica or Roslin tomorrow (despite my wishes) but seeing as you obviously aren't going for yourselves and seem to have quite the tight little group there...who next? Will you still suspect Adamma after I'm cleared as town? Will you vote Felix? Someone else entirely? Go after each other? I want to know who each of you would vote next and why. Roslin won't give a reason for my lynch ("concrete evidence" without presenting said evidence isn't a reason, that would never hold up in court) Gaius is following Roslin based on said "evidence" without further question, and as far as I can tell Caprica is voting me for refusing to roleclaim when Roslin is doing the same thing. As much as I want to believe I have 3 non-town on my train even I have to admit one of you could very well be town, and I'd like to figure out who that is so I can my final reads on everyone in before I kick the bucket.

Dee;3666517']Gaius/Caprica: Does it truly not bother you that Roslin votes people seemingly at random with little or no explanation given? If I said I had "hard evidence" against someone yet refused to provide it, I doubt you would blindly follow me; what has Roslin done that makes them town enough in your eyes to follow her? Especially considering she scumread you both day 1, I'd expect you to be at least slightly wary of her. Why do you read her as town when she won't elaborate on her reads?

I don't think of myself as part of a group with Roslin and Caprica, really... I just don't see a reason not to give Roslin the benefit of the doubt regarding her supposed evidence.

If you'd said you had hard evidence of course I would have followed you. The death announcement will reveal whether or not you were telling the truth after all, so it's at worst a scum-town trade which I'd consider worth it right now. Admittedly though the possibility of Roslin being a Jester setting things up for her own execution is one that slipped my mind. Thanks for bringing that up.

Normally of course I'd go for Roslin next if you flip town because that makes her confident statement a blatant lie. With the possibility of her being a jester on the board though I might have to rethink things if it gets to that point. Either way it's still very possible that she's actually a town cop or something along those lines and got a guilty result on you. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Gaius/Roslin: Do you not think it's strange that Caprica suddenly flipped the lynch off Roslin onto a power role with little time before end of day, especially since their switch would have tied the votes if nobody else had moved theirs? Do you think it's strange they stated Aaron was a high scum read at the start of day, but have since switched to believing scum is instead me/felix/adama despite no real evidence being given for it? (Or any evidence given as to why Aaron is suddenly a town read if that's the case?)

I don't think it's particularly strange to be honest, at least not for who I believe to be the person in question. As of now I think her actions are just par for course.

Also, regardless of them being scum or not, Apollo being a power role was something they hardly could have known at the time, now was it? I see little reason to read so deeply into that.

If more than 1 of you is town I'm going to be very disappointed.

It would be quite tragically hilarious if all four of us are actually town and Roslin's assertion was wrong for some trivial reason xD

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 04:32 PM
Well thank you Gaius for actually answering the question about who you'd lynch next, especially considering Caprica has dodged that one twice now. I think that's very telling.

If I die today, kill Caprica next. I don't think a scum Roslin trading herself for me would be worth it unless scum is paranoid about taking out unknown variables, as I do believe it was stated this was Starbuck's first game in the death flip.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Funny you keep saying I dodged the question when I answered it bluntly multiple times. I even mentioned after you asked that I would have been just as happy voting for Adama. Ultimately as well Felix. It's not my fault you avoid reading when your scum mates name come up.

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 04:54 PM
You seem to suspect Adama for defending me, so I'd assume a reasonable person would be slightly less suspicious of him if I flip town. But I'll ask it another way if you prefer. Since you seem to suspect Adama and Felix regardless of my flip, who would be your new 4th mafia suspect once I flip town?

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 05:01 PM
But you are not Town? Funny that you seem to really press that point for undecided voters left. I've have seen mafia push that many times over.

You seem to be caught up on the Jester role too. In a closed game how do you not know that I am the Jester if you believe it in play. I openly said vote me out to show the scum. I bluntly said that these three, yourself, Adama, and Felix are the scum. If anything I would fit it better then Roslin? Are you aware or like I have mentioned before, you never really read the thread but worked with your scum mates to point for a easier lynch?

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Notice Dee can't respond to me on the Jester thing? It shows she had a plan, it hit a snag, and you dug heels in and continued. When I flip town expect the yourself to be next.

[M] Adama
06-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Caprica, making a list of suspects and saying "I know these people are scum." with out much reason doesn't mean you might be a jester, it means you might be mafia. Aggressively attacking people, and leading the charge on mis-lynches makes you look like a Jester. Which is what Roslin has been doing. You're just following along like her obedient little lap dog.

So Caprica/Roslin are somehow unable to see a way where Dee is town. Roslin says she "knows", in much the same way I assume she "knew" Apollo was mafia. Caprica follows along because the player typically follows loud, brash players, and it also keeps votes off of her. They really are quite the team right now.

I'm more reasonable. The main reason I'm voting Caprica is because of her previous voting behavior and her current inability to admit even possibility that she's wrong on her scum reads on myself, Dee, and Felix. Versus what we have on Dee which is really pure speculation and trusting Roslin, who I find to be untrustworthy for reasons I've already stated several times.

However, if I'm wrong, and it turns out a lynch vote on Dee shows she's scum, then you should indeed suspect me next. I'm a town trying to read the situation as best as I can, but I admit it will look scummy if Dee turns out to be mafia, and I should go accordingly. It just makes sense.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Funny Adama, coming to the rescue yet again. This is very interesting. What makes you think I planned an vote switch last minute to try and take out a power Role again? Also I said I have played a more Jester type game. Yet you disagreed yet showing you know more then you let on. Honestly Dee is scum. You are scum. You have done nothing remotely Town yet. Also Felix is scum.

So to summarize your vote for me. He called me scum and voted different than me on day one. Let's get him fellows?

Great Scum hunting there Adama

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Question to both Dee and Adama. How are you so convinced I am Scum? You seem 100% sure and haven't even tried hunting for the next?

Once again I will point out a 0 scum hunting activity from the both of them.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Back. Will be responding shortly.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Dee;3666512']Roslin, Caprica, Gaius; I have a question for you 3.

This post reeks of scum. Heavy use of hedging language, refusal to commit to any hard reads of anyone, and instead just sheer ambiguity given with phrases like "one of you could very well be town."

I'm pretty confident you're not flipping town, so the rest of your questions are kinda irrelevant. I'm also agreeing with Caprica's scumreads here, as Adama's gameplay has been so bizarre and obviously biased towards certain players.

Also notice the grouping here. I don't even know how Gaius got lumped into the same sentence as me. His gameplay hasn't really been notable.

Dee;3666517']You're not answering the question. If I flip town, who becomes your next top suspect? And saying I won't flip town is not an answer; even it you're 99% sure I'm scum there's still the chance you're wrong, as town doesn't have perfect info. In addition to that, I have some more questions for you three since you all mysteriously disappeared when I asked you this one.

Uh yeah, it definitely is an answer.

How are you in any position to say whether or not town doesn't have perfect info? This either seems like a slip or just really bizarre wording. Strange either way.

Capricia/Rolsin: Do you not think it's suspicious that Gaius concluded town gets FOUR mislynches before lylo, with this being said before the idea of separate scum teams was brought up? Does this not look like a slip to you? Do you believe his excuse about thinking town lost when ALL town were dead, and not when scum equaled or out numbered us? If you do think it's a slip or you don't buy his excuse, why do you not suspect him as much as me?

In what universe is that a slip? He actually used pretty sound logic. Assuming there is one mafia, we could lose a total of 8 players to mislynches and night kills before we're forced into a LyLo situation. Makes sense to me.

I'm not going to make excuses for him, but there's literally nothing wrong with that to me.

Here's another post full of deflection. Caprica wouldn't know that Apollo was a "power role", but you're suggesting she knew about it in advance as a way to throw her under the bus. That's extremely misleading and downright scummy.

Your entire post is basically one giant deflection.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Adama;3666521']It's real simple why I'm voting for you Caprica. Three people voted Apollo. You, Roslin, and Starbuck.

Town lynching town on Day 1? Wow, color me shocked. It's almost like that's the most probable outcome.

If anything, I suspect the ones who either didn't vote anyone (yourself) or didn't participate in the lynch in order to avoid any suspicion.

Roslin is probably a Jester, and you?

Where did this idea of me being a Jester even come from? Because I scumhunted? That's some seriously bad reasoning. And it just so happens that you and Dee are both hard pushing this angle.

Plus there's the meta game.

You can't base every game off of "meta."

Which is why I was waiting to hear Dee's thoughts. I may have moved my vote depending on how things go.

Why do you have to "wait" to hear Dee's thoughts? Why don't you pressure her yourself, or even suspect her yourself?

Your approach to her is entirely too passive and too lenient compared to what you're trying to do with other players.

I asked Roslin's reasons for voting her, and asked Dee to defend herself. That way I could see what I thought.

You asked Dee, but you didn't ask me. You tried pressuring me. Huge distinction there.

Adama;3666599']Caprica, making a list of suspects and saying "I know these people are scum." with out much reason doesn't mean you might be a jester, it means you might be mafia. Aggressively attacking people, and leading the charge on mis-lynches makes you look like a Jester. Which is what Roslin has been doing. You're just following along like her obedient little lap dog.

No, it doesn't make you look like a Jester. It makes you look like a town player who's trying to win.

So Caprica/Roslin are somehow unable to see a way where Dee is town. Roslin says she "knows", in much the same way I assume she "knew" Apollo was mafia.

Yep. Difference between the Apollo lynch and today is that Night 1 happened.

Versus what we have on Dee which is really pure speculation and trusting Roslin, who I find to be untrustworthy for reasons I've already stated several times.

K. Good luck with that.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-11-2017, 08:58 PM
Where are you, Helo? You said you would give your two cents and haven't posted for 16 hours my dude.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 09:17 PM
I see that Dee and Adama won't respond to my question. Are they down for maintenance? Hmm funny they give a scummy Questions stance saying answer me, yet one vote ahead stay quiet so not to push suspicions on themselves. Once again, Scum.

I am also still waiting for Helo's 2 cents.

[M] Aaron
06-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Getting late in the day and no helo. Suspicious.

I might not be able to make it on again tonight but nothing I've seen has me changing my mind so may as well get my vote in.

##vote: Dee

Unless Dee flips town making Roslin an obvious lynch target I plan to be coming for you next Caprica. I imagine I won't be the only one. But voting for Dee has the potential to reveal more info than killing you right now.

[M] Dee
06-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Caprica;3666602']Question to both Dee and Adama. How are you so convinced I am Scum? You seem 100% sure and haven't even tried hunting for the next?

I have been scum hunting. I said I found Gaius suspicious for being off on lylo by two whole days. I said I thought you were suspicious for flipping and tying the vote up near end of day. I said Roslin was suspicious for not providing reasoning that she's willing to openly share with everyone else. And surprise, all three of my scum suspects that I listed at the very start of day are now voting me. I do not believe you're a jester as you have a very safe excuse when I flip town in saying you believed Roslin's false evidence. Having a safe excuse is a mafia tactic. Roslin does not have a safe excuse. That's why I see her as jester. I scum read you for the strange vote switch / tie at end of day that left a power role dead, for blindly following Roslin on false evidence they won't share, and for refusal to consider the possibility that any of your 3 suspects could be town. This is my last post I will be able to make before end of day. I hope I come home to find myself safe and sound but if I don't I'd like to ask town to do a few things. First is to scan Gaius. He seems the most likely to be town out of the three, but I still can't completely clear him, and he's worth looking into. Second is to vig Roslin if we have one. No I'm not a vig. They're probably a neutral, but even so they're one that is anti town, and we can't have them around throwing out votes that help mafia. And if they're shot instead of lynched, they can't win. Third is to lynch Caprica tomorrow. They have no reason to side with Roslin's fake claim this whole heartedly unless they're scum. Last but not least, I town read the people voting for Caprica as I'm by far the safer lynch for mafia as they have an easy exuse for my muslynch in Roslin. If Caprica flips town mafia have no easy excuse. See you tomorrow or on the side.

[M] Adama
06-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Aaron;3666612']
Unless Dee flips town making Roslin an obvious lynch target I plan to be coming for you next Caprica. I imagine I won't be the only one. But voting for Dee has the potential to reveal more info than killing you right now.

Dee flipping town would mean a certain Caprica lynch to me. Dee flipping scum would mean a certain lynching of myself. That's fair, and something team Roslin/Caprica don't have the balls to own up to.

If Roslin is scum, they're doing a good job of coming across as a Jester or something like it. I'd say for now, if Dee flips town and Roslin isn't revealed to be a Lyncher who was trying to kill her for a win, we ignore Roslin as it's pretty clear she's something like a Jester. She'd want that lynch and has been trying hard to make herself a target.

Question to both Dee and Adama. How are you so convinced I am Scum? You seem 100% sure and haven't even tried hunting for the next?

I've stated why I think you're scum and why I'm voting for you at least twice. I also stated I'm not 100%, I'm playing what I think are the best odds. In the past you've acted this way, and it turned out you were just clueless town. So I could be wrong. It happens.

Think whatever you will, but if you are town I suggest you at least start thinking for yourself instead of being Roslin's pet.

It's nice how everyone else is quiet. I'd like to hear from others on what they're thinking on all of this.

[M] Caprica
06-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Actually the last three games I acted like this I was 100% right. It's called playing the person. I wasn't clueless, I was 100% right.

[M] Mom – Host
06-12-2017, 12:19 AM
BEGIN/

[OVC]

| Day Two |
One Hour Remains

Dee - 4 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica, Aaron)
Caprica - 4 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh, Dee)

Gaius - 0 / 6 (Caprica)

(D'Anna and Helo are yet to vote)

THE NIGHT DRAWS NEAR. THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER.

END/

[M] Gaius
06-12-2017, 01:03 AM
I'm a little surprised at how many people are scumreading Caprica. I mean, sure, they're not exactly acting in the most productive manner, but as I said prior, I don't think it's a strong reason to suspect them in particular of being Mafia. If my read on them is right, everyone misreading them as scum was what lost Town a recent game. That was a little annoying, ngl.

...Almost forgot about Helo. Him, D'Anna, and Tigh too, have been really damn quiet lately.

[M] Mom – Host
06-12-2017, 01:27 AM
| Day Two |
Overtime

Today ends immediately when a simple majority is reached.

There is no time limit. Whoever possesses a majority of votes in a single point in time will be eliminated​.

[M] Caprica
06-12-2017, 01:39 AM

[M] Mom – Host
06-12-2017, 01:54 AM
Caprica;3666481']Dee can't role claim due to it being countered or non existent. Also I will defend my "nerve". By my aggressive play I was able to read how people responded. I played people. Been doing this forever and has always been right when I have openly said it.

Since votes are going down and people want halftime to be the day. Looking at 3 of you.

BEGIN/

CAPRICA, YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR DEE. YOU CANNOT VOTE TWICE.

END/

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-12-2017, 02:19 AM
So uh...are we really at a stalemate because of 2 afks?

[M] Adama
06-12-2017, 03:19 AM
Gaius;3666630']I'm a little surprised at how many people are scumreading Caprica. I mean, sure, they're not exactly acting in the most productive manner, but as I said prior, I don't think it's a strong reason to suspect them in particular of being Mafia. If my read on them is right, everyone misreading them as scum was what lost Town a recent game. That was a little annoying, ngl.

...Almost forgot about Helo. Him, D'Anna, and Tigh too, have been really damn quiet lately.

You're right. Despite their claims of being 100% right across three games, we know that's demonstrably false. (Assuming we're right about who's playing Caprica.) They've shown in the past to make bad calls early, and come up with weird/bad reasoning. That might be all it is.

That's why I explained that this time I'm also factoring in Roslin's behavior now, Roslin's usual behavior across other games, and the fact that in the past when she's actually had hard info, she'd make her vote and stay mostly quiet. Drawing this much attention to herself, if she's actually town, would lead mafia to think she's a power role and want to night kill her. That's how she explained why she stayed quiet in the past in similar situations. Since I don't think Roslin is town, I don't trust her hard evidence claim on Dee.

So with my reasoning that Roslin's a potential Lyncher/Jester, Caprica is either scum trying to save themselves or an easily misled townie.

I don't have a strong read on Dee on way or another, so I admit it's a risk. I simply have to follow my reasoning as I see it, and right now the two most suspicious and active people I have are Caprica and Roslin.

You're whole reasoning is that you trust Roslin, and will punish accordingly if she's lying. Fine. I'm reading her actions differently, and think you're playing right into her plans.

All we can do now is wait and see who's right. Worst case scenario, none of us are mafia, and they're all laying low watching us lynch each other. Always a strong possibility this early on.

[M] Caprica
06-12-2017, 03:37 AM
I made one bad call. Besides that I was bang on. So please explain how I was wrong?

[M] Dee
06-12-2017, 04:08 AM
Aaron;3666612']Getting late in the day and no helo. Suspicious.

I might not be able to make it on again tonight but nothing I've seen has me changing my mind so may as well get my vote in.

Seeing as you also suspect Caprica, would you be willing to vote them instead to break the tie? You still get a fair amount of info from her flip as all but 2 players have voted either me or her. If you don't want to switch and I do end up dying, please kill lynch Caprica before Roslin. If anyone wants to vig Roslin in order to take them both out, that's fine.

[M] Caprica
06-12-2017, 04:10 AM
I would be happy to go. Dee will be next as I flip Vanilla Town like I do every game.

[M] Mom – Host
06-12-2017, 12:21 PM
| Day Two |
Overtime - Thirteen Hours Remain

Today ends immediately when a simple majority is reached. Whoever possesses a majority of votes in a single point in time will be eliminated​.

If there is no majority, overtime will end with a randomised elimination between Caprica and Dee.

[M] D'Anna
06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Oh my goodness, so much to read.

(I was not home all weekend. I made my first post for day 2 from my phone but haven't had much for cell service otherwise.)

Give me a little bit to read over everything but this pressure of being the final vote is a lot!

[M] D'Anna
06-12-2017, 03:55 PM
OKAY FIRST THING

My cylon god guys, formatting your posts would help reading all that. Huge blocks of text are a pain and so are huge amounts of quote blocking each line. Super annoying.

I really do not like that both Roslin and Caprica claim they KNOW so-and-so is mafia but wont explain. As if we're just supposed to trust you because you told us to? yeah OKAY.

I only have two choices here unfortunately because of the way it's in overtime. Either Dee or Caprica.

Dee seems to be providing much more analysis than Caprica. Caprica keeps just trying to reassure us that "i'm town, i'm town. I promise I'm town". that plus the weird thing how they KNOW who's who bothers me a lot. I'm still not sold on Roslin being anything productive for the town. But the way this day has gone I only have two choices here. Sorry I couldn't be more active to interact with all of it. Real life gets in the way sometimes.

I'm going to have to go with ##Vote: Caprica

http://www.geekinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bsg-roslin-airlock.gif

[M] Mom – Host
06-12-2017, 04:00 PM
BEGIN/

DAY TWO HAS NOW ENDED. DAY TWO RESULTS FORTHCOMING.

​END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-12-2017, 04:20 PM
BEGIN/

COMPUTING FINAL DAY ONE RESULTS LIST:

[OVC]

| Day Two |

Caprica - 5 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh, Dee, D'Anna/Overtime)

Dee - 4 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica, Aaron)

Gaius - 0 / 6 (Caprica)

(Helo did not vote)

END/

CYLON OPERATIONAL REPORT - 23/06/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 16:10

BEGIN/

DAY TWO WAS LONGER THAN ANTICIPATED. THIS CYLON MODEL WAS UNABLE TO BEGIN ROUTINE NIGHT OBSERVATIONS. THE INTERVENTION OF THE 'D'ANNA' HUMAN ALLOWED THE DAY TO END.

TODAY'S ACTIVITY CENTRED AROUND THE IDENTITY OF THE 'CAPRICA' AND 'DEE' HUMAN. BATTLESTAR COMMAND STAFF RALLIED BEHIND TWO CAMPS OF THOUGHT.

ULTIMATELY, THE 'D'ANNA' HUMAN DECIDED THAT CAPRICA WAS A CYLON. THE 'CAPRICA' HUMAN WAS AIRLOCKED. IN THE COLD VASTNESS OF SPACE, THE TRUE NATURE OF HER IDENTITY WAS FINALLY KNOWN.

END/

72534http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar40714_5.gif

CAPRICA WAS A VANILLA TOWNIE WHO WAS PLAYED BY FFNUT. HER LAST REGRET WAS THAT SHE DIDN'T BED GAIUS BALTAR.

| Night Two |
Today ends in Twenty-Four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated in the PM that they wish to have more time).

The thread will re-open at 18:30 GMT to begin Day Three.

Nine Players Remain.

[M] Mom – Host
06-13-2017, 07:05 PM
BEGIN/

IDENTICAL TO THE PREVIOUS NIGHT, I HAVE BEEN COVERTLY MONITORING PARTICIPANT VITAL SIGNS DURING NON-WAKING HOURS.

DURING THE NIGHT, A PARTICIPANT IN THE OPERATION DIED THROUGH MULTIPLE GUNSHOTS TO THE UPPER TORSO. THIS CYLON MODEL CANNOT DETECT PAIN, BUT IT CAN BE PREDICTED THAT IT WAS MOST PAINFUL. I CAN REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE VICTIM AS:

72547http://home.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar11514_88.gif

D'ANNA WAS A TWO-SHOT CYLON WATCHER WHO WAS PLAYED BY FREYA; HER WATCHFUL EYE NO MATCH FOR A STEALTHY KILLER.

| Day Three |
Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (19:00 GMT, 15th).

The lynch cap for today is five.

Eight Players Remain.

END/

[M] Mom – Host
06-13-2017, 07:57 PM
BEGIN/

IN HONOUR OF D'ANNA'S HUMOROUS GIF CONTRIBUTIONS, HERE IS ONE LAST D'ANNA GIF, GETTING OFF THIS RIDE EARLY.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/cb8e8666bb919e3355c074bc36ec58f3/tumblr_nd1vloCP691tr2a1xo1_250.gif
http://i46.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/e8ssv8.gif

http://i46.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/e8ssv8.gif

END/

[M] Adama
06-13-2017, 09:17 PM
Well, I'm on the short list to be air locked next and that's perfectly fair. I acknowledge that I look pretty scummy now.

With this turn of events, I'll give my thoughts for anyone interested. Good job to the Vigilante or whatever you are, and who ever you are. D'anna was becoming suspicious to me, but Athena wasn't really. That's two good kills, and if it weren't for you town would be pretty far behind.

Scenario A) Roslin has good information, and we should trust her urging to vote Dee out the air lock. I'm not sure how FFNut/Caprica was so certain Roslin is correct since a Vanilla Townie has no access to that information, and couldn't communicate with Roslin. Perhaps FFNut had a good read in some other way, but it largely seemed to be based off of Roslin's certainty.

Scenario B) Roslin is still either a Jester or Lyncher looking to get either get killed or get Dee killed. I said before I'm not certain, but Roslin being this loud about having information without being willing to go ahead and explain at least part of how they know it is strange. At the point where you're potentially drawing fire on yourself from mafia, you may as well at least try and explain your reasoning. You've already made yourself a big target.

So she's either still alive because she was night protected, or mafia knows she's not worth killing off. :shrug:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-13-2017, 09:31 PM
Scenario A looks more likely to me. No one died, and I doubt the Cylons gave us a night off just out of the goodness of their warm hearts. No... they tried to take one of us out and failed. Roslin was a prime target; a high priority to be protected, especially after Caprica turned town. That means Roslin's assertion wasn't contradicted, and if Dee is a Cylon, those bucketheads would just be itching to take her out, however bad it looks.

Even if the toasters knew she wasn't a threat, a town protector wouldn't know that. Who else would the protector protect? Who else had a target on their backs? And what, the Cylons just so happened to attack them as well? That would be quite the lucky break.

I've been doing this too long to believe in lucky breaks.

[M] Aaron
06-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Well that was unexpected. I was pretty sure Caprica was scummy but I guess that's how things roll sometimes. But given we're two mafia down we might be in a decent position numbers wise depending on what exactly is going on behind the scenes with that second night kill day one.

I'd very much like to hear some more about Roslin's information she had though, and what information she may have gained last night since she's all but outright said she has a role. Anything useful you've been able to glean as of last night?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-13-2017, 09:53 PM
So can we go ahead and lynch Adama already?

[M] Dee
06-13-2017, 09:56 PM
I'll be home in around 5 hours and unfortunately this is the only post I can get in until then. I fully expect to be lynched today. Only thing I can hope for is that a power role found actual scum or can clear me. Roslin should be dead if they really were a power role. I really have no other defense at this point. I have to assume roslin is bold scum since caprica flipped town. Roslin should claim as everyone already believes them to be a power role so there is no reason to hide. If I'm lucky she gets counterclaimed or caught lying. If not, I'm dead.

[M] Aaron
06-13-2017, 09:58 PM
I do believe I asked you a question Roslin.

And you were convinced Dee is mafia, you haven't mentioned that belief changing since yesterday, but now you're in a hurry to lynch Adama without discussion? I'll have to ask you to explain yourself here. Yeah, he's in an uncomfortable position right now, but flipping from someone you were certain of, even claimed to have info on, without so much as a word to why? That's a bit weird I'd say.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Roslin;3666894']So can we go ahead and lynch Adama already?

What happened to lynching Dee, Madame President? You seemed so confident; did you have any power-based reason to suspect her or are you making this up as you go along?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-13-2017, 10:16 PM
I don't have any reason to suspect Dee anymore, and Adama has pretty much revealed the mafia's thought process to us all.

So yeah, he's the lynch target for today.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-13-2017, 10:19 PM
Roslin;3666909']I don't have any reason to suspect Dee anymore, and Adama has pretty much revealed the mafia's thought process to us all.

So yeah, he's the lynch target for today.

Well I'm gonna have to ask you to elaborate on that one Madame President. In all likelihood they tried to kill you last night after you fiercely pushed to kill Dee. But now you have 'no reason to suspect' her? What the frack happened to make you think like that?

[M] Aaron
06-13-2017, 10:19 PM
No reason to suspect Dee anymore? Explain. Stop being vague and trying to dodge the questions.

[M] Adama
06-13-2017, 10:26 PM
That's fine. I accept you'd want to lynch me. I accept that most people want to lynch me. I tried to read the situation, and at least partially failed. If it seems apparent I'm going to be lynched, which is totally reasonable, I'll go ahead and role claim because I think it might be important.

I'm still not entirely convinced you're not some sort of third party player, though Roslin. I do find it interesting that you were 100% certain Dee was mafia yesterday, and now you have no reason to think that she is. Plus you still won't try and give any information about how you have this information, or how information that was so certain yesterday is irrelevant today.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 12:58 AM
I bluffed a guilty result on Dee to see how they and everyone else would respond.

I find it kind of insane that Adama is STILL pushing the idea of me being a Jester/Lyncher, and following Dee's logic on this point with no real basis for it. Between Dee and Adama, he is more likely to be revealed as scum at this point.

Also, it was really obvious that D'Anna was scum after how they posted and voted at the end of Day 2. Happy to see them killed for it.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 01:52 AM
It was obvious D'anna was scum from those two posts and their vote? A vote they cast as a tie breaker to end a stalemate between eight of us that wasn't even being resolved in overtime until they cast theirs? Did you take a marijuana? If you suspected they might be mafia why did you say nothing at all?

And you bluffed to get a reaction? So best case scenario you admit you're a liar and worst case you knew you'd be caught having no information about Dee's guilt.

Personally, I'm not going to trust someone who not only tells stories that don't add up but admit to being a liar themselves. I don't buy into the jester thoughts or whatever that much. It's possible, but I find it more likely they're just overly aggressive mafia,or even a distractingly annoying and utterly insane vanilla towny.

So what's my worst case here? Roslin is a jester, we lynch, they win but we can also go on to win as well and we lose a clear liar and source of confusion? I'll take that chance. I think they knew they were about to be caught in a pretty big lie which is either insane town strategy or an obvious mafia strategy.

##vote Roslin

[M] Adama
06-14-2017, 01:57 AM
My reasoning is my own.

There's plenty of a basis for possible Jester/Lyncher. Day one, you claimed pretty much everyone was mafia. That's standard practice for you, though. After leading the charge and getting Apollo lynched day one, you made a strong claim to get Dee lynched, and you now claim you had no basis for. It was supposedly a bluff. However, you expected people to take you completely at your word with no explanation and decided those who didn't would be likely scum. Even after you were already wrong on the first lynch.

You lied about your solid Dee evidence, which it appears I was correct to doubt the voracity of, and now you expect people to accept that and trust you on who to go after next? You're basically suggesting punishing people for not trusting you, when they clearly had good reason not to trust you. Your weird behavior lead to a split between groups that helped get a VT lynched because you thought everyone who was a good guy would just trust you.

Maybe your are just a townie with the tact and subtlety of a nail bat, but if there's any reasoning that sounds insane right now it's yours. It still seems like Jester/Lyncher to me.

Go ahead and lead the charge for my lynching too. I can admit it makes a certain amount of sense right now. I'm just really curious to see what your brilliant rationalizing will be when it turns out I'm not what you think I am.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 03:12 AM
Aaron;3666933']It was obvious D'anna was scum from those two posts and their vote? A vote they cast as a tie breaker to end a stalemate between eight of us that wasn't even being resolved in overtime until they cast theirs? Did you take a marijuana? If you suspected they might be mafia why did you say nothing at all?

And you bluffed to get a reaction? So best case scenario you admit you're a liar and worst case you knew you'd be caught having no information about Dee's guilt.

Personally, I'm not going to trust someone who not only tells stories that don't add up but admit to being a liar themselves. I don't buy into the jester thoughts or whatever that much. It's possible, but I find it more likely they're just overly aggressive mafia,or even a distractingly annoying and utterly insane vanilla towny.

So what's my worst case here? Roslin is a jester, we lynch, they win but we can also go on to win as well and we lose a clear liar and source of confusion? I'll take that chance. I think they knew they were about to be caught in a pretty big lie which is either insane town strategy or an obvious mafia strategy.

##vote Roslin

Uh yeah, it was obvious. Your overreaction to my assessment of her makes you a likely candidate for her scummate now. Nice job.

How would I have any opportunity to say something when the day phase ends immediately upon her vote being cast? She was the swing vote, and naturally the swing vote attracts the most heat. However, her vote seemed completely forced. Whimsical, you could say. You could interpret that to mean it didn't matter to her whether Caprica or Dee are mafia, maybe because neither were mafia to her. This is of course assuming that Dee is inno.

I didn't lie. I bluffed. If I were a liar, would I really be telling you about this right now? Didn't think so.

Also, there's absolutely another killing role in the game, and apparently there are two mafia. I would like for someone to clarify whether or not this is true because I couldn't find anything about it in the OP.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 03:19 AM
Adama;3666934']There's plenty of a basis for possible Jester/Lyncher. Day one, you claimed pretty much everyone was mafia. That's standard practice for you, though.

Right. If it's standard practice (which it isn't), and you're basing it off of meta (which is unwise), then it's not basis to suggest I'm the Jester or Executioner. Next.

After leading the charge and getting Apollo lynched day one, you made a strong claim to get Dee lynched

I sure did. I think the fact that I was willing to lead a lynch on Day 1 is pretty good reason to believe I'm not mafia. After all it's pretty incriminating to lynch town. By the way, if you're going to use this as evidence to suggest I'm a Jester or Executioner, then you lynching town on Day 2 is just as much proof of you being the Jester or Executioner.

and you now claim you had no basis for. It was supposedly a bluff. However, you expected people to take you completely at your word with no explanation and decided those who didn't would be likely scum. Even after you were already wrong on the first lynch.

Bluffing is a perfectly valid tactic, especially in closed setup games where no one knows which roles are in the game. We have no idea whether or not there's a Cop, a Tracker, or a Vigilante in this game. I was partially testing to see if there was a Vig who would shoot Dee, or if there was someone else who could come forward and out her as scum. Since no one has spoken up, I have no reason to believe she's mafia.

Your weird behavior lead to a split between groups that helped get a VT lynched because you thought everyone who was a good guy would just trust you.

Are you seriously trying to blame me for Caprica's lynch? One of us lynched her, and that person wasn't me.

[M] Dee
06-14-2017, 04:12 AM
Pushing to see how people react is a good tactic. Faking a red scan or whatever you were bluffing is pushing it. It can be effective in the hands of a skilled player, but more often than not it just ends up with a lot of town needlessly dead, especially when you don't retract your claim after you seen how everyone has responded and before they're actually about to die. If I had got killed and flipped, would you really expect anyone to believe you faked it to test a theory? Pretty much the only thing I can agree with you on is that we likely don't have a vig, as if we did I'd have expected them to shoot me. But mafia are dying somehow. So either there are or 2 factions (which I'm doubting now, as both mafia flips haven't indicated that this is the case) or we have a veteran or some other town killing role. Maybe a re-directer that's making them kill themselves. :lol:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-14-2017, 07:43 AM
Well now Roslin, you're sure making my life difficult here. I was hoping to get through today without painting a target on my back, but you don't seem to be taking the hint and town needs to know this information.

I protected you last night, Roslin. And seeing as the only one to die last night was a toaster, I'm fairly sure they tried to kill you. And why wouldn't they? We all expected you had some kind of power role. Do I now believe you were full of it? Absolutely. Frankly I wish I'd let you die. Even if that wins you the game better than having you causing chaos. I'm going to assume that you're some kind of 3rd party from now on though and will just ignore everything you say. I don't know what your game is here, but you sure as hell don't feel like a town to me.

So, now that's in the open, the fact is that you are still alive. So as much as you may have abandoned your bluff now, there's a good chance it was right on the money. Dee... I didn't want to believe it. That one of my own officers could be fracking scum. But I will do anything to keep this ship safe; and you being a toaster is the most likely reason for an attempt on Roslin last night.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 08:26 AM
Tigh;3666958']Well now Roslin, you're sure making my life difficult here. I was hoping to get through today without painting a target on my back, but you don't seem to be taking the hint and town needs to know this information.

I protected you last night, Roslin. And seeing as the only one to die last night was a toaster, I'm fairly sure they tried to kill you. And why wouldn't they? We all expected you had some kind of power role. Do I now believe you were full of it? Absolutely. Frankly I wish I'd let you die. Even if that wins you the game better than having you causing chaos. I'm going to assume that you're some kind of 3rd party from now on though and will just ignore everything you say. I don't know what your game is here, but you sure as hell don't feel like a town to me.

So, now that's in the open, the fact is that you are still alive. So as much as you may have abandoned your bluff now, there's a good chance it was right on the money. Dee... I didn't want to believe it. That one of my own officers could be fracking scum. But I will do anything to keep this ship safe; and you being a toaster is the most likely reason for an attempt on Roslin last night.

Oh cool. So it looks like I successfully duped the mafia into thinking I was a cop, and confirmed Dee as mafia without actually being the real cop.

I was also hoping for this outcome. If the mafia targeted me, that must mean I was right about Dee and they believed I was the real cop because of that. A doctor would be able to confirm if this was the case.

As long as you aren't fake claiming, we should have this game on lock.

##Unvote

[M] Adama
06-14-2017, 12:44 PM
Well, Tigh's update helps a lot. That's reasoning I can get behind for a vote.

On the small chance it turns out Dee is a lyncher target, I'm going to go ahead and congratulate the Lyncher now. That's a well played game. :beer:

[M] Gaius
06-14-2017, 02:16 PM
Roslin;3666930']I bluffed a guilty result on Dee to see how they and everyone else would respond.

Jesus christ man. I mean I like that people are actually making plays like these but daaaamn. Never expected anyone to take a bluff that far. What was your contigency plan for if Dee had been the one to be lynched, and she had flipped town? Reveal that you were actually just bluffing the next day? Cause that totally would've worked ^^;

Oh well, Tigh's testimony is pretty good grounds to trust you anyways.

Not sure if that actually means Dee is the Mafia though. Aaron is also standing out with his defense of D'Anna's playstyle. Though now that I think about it, if Dee was not scum then the Mafia would surely know Roslin wouldn't flip Cop or something like that and thus invalidate her accusation of Dee before being able to reap the benefits of the situation... at the same time, I do feel like Dee was acting relatively towny yesterday, inviting reflection and discussion in response to being accused rather than just saying Roslin is full of shit and leaving it at that like so many others seem to like doing.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 02:18 PM
You know, I could imagine situations in which Roslin is still scum and this is all some clever play to get a townie killed, but that would require believing Roslin is particularly clever which I don't. So let's see how Dee flips and go from there.

##unvote

But for the record Roslin, a bluff is a defacto lie (its right there in the definition of the word) and leading a lynch on a townie day one isn't that suspicious on its own. Someone has to be lynched and odds are you hit a townie due to the lack of information. But you're a fountain of erroneous assumptions so it's not surprising to me you'd make another one. It's also hilarious to me that no matter what happens you pretend to have known it all along, or it was your clever plan from the beginning. It's laughable. Either you're so full of shit you're trying to take credit for everything or your ego is so fragile you can't handle being wrong. Regardless of reason though, you are the sketchiest person here because of all of it.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Let me be clear here Gaius. I didn't defend D'annas playstyle. I pointed out the absurdity of Roslins claim that it was obvious she was mafia from one vote at the end of a day that split everyone. She's full of it. She's been full of it since day one. If we didn't have Tigh's claims to test and no apparent counter claim to refute him, we'd all be voting Roslin right now because we all know they've been sketchy as hell all game long. So if they eventually flip mafia I'd say Tigh is the other mafia.

[M] Gaius
06-14-2017, 02:43 PM
I don't really consider Roslin's claims indicative of Mafia. Like sure she talks in absolutes a lot but that's all it is. Maybe that's just me though *shrug*

We're getting dangerously close to a lockdown though. Tigh, Roslin, Adama, Aaron. I'd prefer it we still heard from Helo before we forget about his existence entirely.

[M] Mom – Host
06-14-2017, 02:50 PM
BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

[OVC]

| Day Three |
Twenty-Eight Hours Remain

Dee - 4 / 5 (Tigh, Roslin, Adama, Aaron)

Adama - 0 / 5 (Roslin)
Roslin - 0 / 5 (Aaron)

(Dee, Felix Gaius and Helo are yet to vote)

AT CURRENT STATE, THE 'DEE' HUMAN WILL BE ELIMINATED.

END/

[M] Dee
06-14-2017, 03:50 PM
I'm not scum. And I'd appreciate it if you'd let everyone chime in before you majority me off the cliff. Give a chance for someone to CC or cop to come forward with actual mafia or something. And I do agree with Gaius about needing to hear from Helo, especially since they never came back yesterday despite their promise and were the only one to stay out of the me / caprica fiasco that went down.

Kill Roslin after I die. If they flip town kill Tigh. And somebody needs to look into helo.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Very well.

##unvote

[M] Adama
06-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Fair enough, we're close to a majority lock down and we haven't heard from everyone. Aaron already unvoted you. If it looks like you're about to get lynched before Helo shows up, I'll try to temporarily unvote as well. I have to say, it doesn't look good for you though.

I'm also wondering where Helo is.

[M] Mom – Host
06-14-2017, 04:58 PM
BEGIN/

I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE 'HELO' HUMAN. I HAVE MESSAGED THIS HUMAN WITH A REMINDER TO BE ACTIVE. IF THERE IS NO ACTIVITY BY THE CLOSE OF DAY, I WILL MOVE TO REPLACE THE 'HELO' HUMAN WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

END/

[M] Dee
06-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Adama;3667012']Fair enough, we're close to a majority lock down and we haven't heard from everyone. Aaron already unvoted you. If it looks like you're about to get lynched before Helo shows up, I'll try to temporarily unvote as well. I have to say, it doesn't look good for you though.

I'm also wondering where Helo is.

Give Felix a chance to weigh in too since we haven't heard from him either. If neither Felix nor Helo has anything else to offer, I accept that I'm the correct lynch today from everyone's else's point of view. I will point out that I'm not trying to claim a PR or anything here which is what mafia would want to do in this situation to stay alive, but I realize I'm too big a question mark now thanks to Roslin. I just ask that after they both post you let me get in one final post of reads on everyone before you off me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 06:38 PM
Gaius;3666989']Jesus christ man. I mean I like that people are actually making plays like these but daaaamn. Never expected anyone to take a bluff that far. What was your contigency plan for if Dee had been the one to be lynched, and she had flipped town? Reveal that you were actually just bluffing the next day? Cause that totally would've worked ^^;

Oh well, Tigh's testimony is pretty good grounds to trust you anyways.

Not sure if that actually means Dee is the Mafia though. Aaron is also standing out with his defense of D'Anna's playstyle. Though now that I think about it, if Dee was not scum then the Mafia would surely know Roslin wouldn't flip Cop or something like that and thus invalidate her accusation of Dee before being able to reap the benefits of the situation... at the same time, I do feel like Dee was acting relatively towny yesterday, inviting reflection and discussion in response to being accused rather than just saying Roslin is full of trout and leaving it at that like so many others seem to like doing.

I had no contingency plan for it. I would have explained that I was bluffing today regardless, even though it might not have mattered and I could have been lynched today either way. It's basically a high risk, high reward play.

Tigh is confirming that I was protected last night. There's been two kills a night so far, meaning that I was targeted. And I would only have been targeted if I were right about Dee.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 06:44 PM
Aaron;3666990']You know, I could imagine situations in which Roslin is still scum and this is all some clever play to get a townie killed, but that would require believing Roslin is particularly clever which I don't. So let's see how Dee flips and go from there.

We have a Doctor explicitly confirming that they protected me last night. That clears me from being scum.

But for the record Roslin, a bluff is a defacto lie (its right there in the definition of the word)

Apparently it worked, though.

But you're a fountain of erroneous assumptions so it's not surprising to me you'd make another one. It's also hilarious to me that no matter what happens you pretend to have known it all along, or it was your clever plan from the beginning. It's laughable. Either you're so full of trout you're trying to take credit for everything or your ego is so fragile you can't handle being wrong. Regardless of reason though, you are the sketchiest person here because of all of it.

First of all, what's with the personal insults dude? Telling someone they have a fragile ego isn't talking game, it's a personal attack. That's kind of low, man.

It actually was my plan. Lynching town Day 1 wasn't part of my plan, it was an unfortunate outcome. But I don't regret the lynch or the process because it was necessary to get the game rolling. However, Day 2 was completely part of my plan. I wanted to try something risky and see how it unfolds. If I can successfully lynch Dee and she flips mafia, then it worked out.

Maybe you shouldn't try to throw out personal insults or try to diminish my gameplay until we actually see the results.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 07:00 PM
We have someone claiming to be a doctor claiming to have protected you last night. You're not cleared until that claim can be proven one way or another.

And it's not an attempt to insult, it's an attempt to figure out exactly why you claim to have known every bit of info that's revealed when the notion that every single thing was obvious or that you even have a plan that detailed is absurd. You don't plan. You throw out accusations left and right and when something happens to stick pretend that you're on top of everything like some sort of master strategist. It's an act that I see right through sir. I have no doubt when you lied about Dee you were hoping to see what happened. But beyond that I don't buy that you predicted anything else. Partly because I still don't 100% buy into you being town at all. If you and Tigh are mafia working together then it makes just as much sense that you faked a protection to keep you alive because let's face it. You were dead without him. For all we know there may not even be a doctor in the game.

[M] Felix
06-14-2017, 07:04 PM
Dee;3667020']Give Felix a chance to weigh in too since we haven't heard from him either. If neither Felix nor Helo has anything else to offer, I accept that I'm the correct lynch today from everyone's else's point of view.

Sorry, I don't have any game-changing information, I'm afraid. I will say that I don't think you're mafia, but that's just a gut feeling. I'm not voting for anyone just yet, I need to think some more.

[M] Adama
06-14-2017, 07:39 PM
Roslin is particularly clever which I don't. So let's see how Dee flips and go from there.

We have a Doctor explicitly confirming that they protected me last night. That clears me from being scum.

We have a potential Doctor saying that you were protected. Obviously I'm buying it for now because it matches last night's turn of events, and just seems to make sense. Still, nothing is confirmed until we see the results of today's lynch.

With Felix's current input, I have no plans to move my vote just yet. I'll unlynch Dee if it looks safe to do so in the interest of discussion, but I don't want to create a situation where mafia could quickly move their votes onto another person in an attempt to get majority lock down on a random.

I'm trusting Tigh because it's the best avenue of action I see right now, not because I'm positive he's not also bluffing. I'd rather lynch Dee incorrectly based on current evidence than get someone else lynched because I was tricked into pulling my vote off just so we can all have a chat.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Aaron;3667044']We have someone claiming to be a doctor claiming to have protected you last night. You're not cleared until that claim can be proven one way or another.

Every player except Helo has posted, and nobody has counterclaimed as Doctor. He's the Doctor. The sooner you accept that, the easier this game is.

And it's not an attempt to insult, it's an attempt to figure out exactly why you claim to have known every bit of info that's revealed when the notion that every single thing was obvious or that you even have a plan that detailed is absurd. You don't plan. You throw out accusations left and right and when something happens to stick pretend that you're on top of everything like some sort of master strategist. It's an act that I see right through sir. I have no doubt when you lied about Dee you were hoping to see what happened. But beyond that I don't buy that you predicted anything else. Partly because I still don't 100% buy into you being town at all. If you and Tigh are mafia working together then it makes just as much sense that you faked a protection to keep you alive because let's face it. You were dead without him. For all we know there may not even be a doctor in the game.

You're pretty wrong about that.

Scumhunting Day 1 IS a plan. You're acting like scumhunting is a bad thing, which is pretty ludicrous. Someone who puts in an honest effort and attempts to have a conversation with every player is playing a townie game. Someone who suspects every player (as they should) and pressures them to see who is likely to flip mafia is playing an aggressive, but townie game. Nothing you can say changes that fact.

And I've already explained my Day 2 plan. I'm not repeating myself.

Adama;3667048']We have a potential Doctor saying that you were protected. Obviously I'm buying it for now because it matches last night's turn of events, and just seems to make sense. Still, nothing is confirmed until we see the results of today's lynch.

Why are you trying to diminish their claim? Only one player has yet to post today, and no one else has counter claimed.

With Felix's current input, I have no plans to move my vote just yet. I'll unlynch Dee if it looks safe to do so in the interest of discussion, but I don't want to create a situation where mafia could quickly move their votes onto another person in an attempt to get majority lock down on a random.

Why are you acting so sketchy about this vote? You're using far too much hedging language and trying to distance yourself from lynching Dee. Just commit to it.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Felix;3667045']Sorry, I don't have any game-changing information, I'm afraid. I will say that I don't think you're mafia, but that's just a gut feeling. I'm not voting for anyone just yet, I need to think some more.

We're on Day 3. This is far too little information to offer up at this stage of the game.

Felix has to be mafia.

[M] Dee
06-14-2017, 08:07 PM
I'd like if we could wait for Helo before we majority kill me. I realize it's a long shot, but it's the only chance I have to prove my innocence at this point. And if you lose me + 2 town tonight you're in lylo tomorrow, and if helo claims doc there you're kind of in a pickle. Even if he doesn't show up I still have the most votes on me and will die anyway. If it gets to be like an hour until end of day and helo is still awol, you can hammer me then if it makes you feel safer.

[M] Felix
06-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Roslin;3667056']
Felix;3667045']Sorry, I don't have any game-changing information, I'm afraid. I will say that I don't think you're mafia, but that's just a gut feeling. I'm not voting for anyone just yet, I need to think some more.

We're on Day 3. This is far too little information to offer up at this stage of the game.

Felix has to be mafia.

Oh no, he's taking time to think. Therefore he mafia. :roll2

Honestly, you're the one who looks most scummy to me, Roslin. But I thought Caprica was mafia too, so clearly my instincts aren't up too much this mafia game.

Oh, to hell with it. I'm far from convinced that Dee is mafia, and my gut says you're the one most likely to be mafia. So...

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 08:23 PM
Roslin is trying awfully hard to push the whole no counter claim means Tigh is a doctor thing when there being no doctor at all would also mean no counter claim.

Screw it, I'm trusting my very human gut after all. There's too much that just doesn't sit right about them.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Felix;3667065']Oh no, he's taking time to think. Therefore he mafia. :roll2

Honestly, you're the one who looks most scummy to me, Roslin. But I thought Caprica was mafia too, so clearly my instincts aren't up too much this mafia game.

Oh, to hell with it. I'm far from convinced that Dee is mafia, and my gut says you're the one most likely to be mafia. So...

You've had over 24 hours to "think." You haven't contributed anything in Day 3, and have been laying low the entire game.

Now you're voting me without offering up any explanation of your own, primarily because you lack any insight into the actual game. You haven't been scumhunting, you haven't been pressuring anyone, and you've just been coasting off of the opinions of others.

From my point of view, you're 100% scum.

Aaron;3667067']Roslin is trying awfully hard to push the whole no counter claim means Tigh is a doctor thing when there being no doctor at all would also mean no counter claim.

Screw it, I'm trusting my very human gut after all. There's too much that just doesn't sit right about them.

How are you in any position to say there's no Doctor? Do you have evidence? If you're going to call someone a liar, you better back it up.

I also find it interesting that both you and Felix are "going with your gut." I still think you're town, you're just horribly misguided and refuse to listen. I've refuted all of your points against me, and you're still tied up on me for whatever reason.

It seems more like Felix is piggybacking off of Aaron to protect their scummate Dee.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 09:11 PM
You really need to take your own advice. You haven't refuted a single thing. Your entire argument hinges on Tigh being a doctor and protecting you. But none of us knows for certain there is even a doctor in the game which is my point. But because it would be convenient for you if it's true you pretend that it's a forgone conclusion. You essentially claim there's definitely a doctor, it has to be Tigh and he had to have protected you. But it's all based on an assumption. A fact you keep trying to pretend isn't true.

Honestly, no townie would be convinced of any role being in a closed game with no evidence if they're on their game. They may run with it for a time until it's verified in some way but it hasn't been and if you pretend otherwise you're lying. Add that on top of your other lies and misinformation and I'm even less convinced your town. If you are you're a townie who's every bit as dangerous as any mafia member to us.

So yeah, my vote stands. You make far too many unfounded assumptions, tell too many lies, and sow too much confusion. If voting you end up losing us the game so be it. I stand by my opinion that you can't be allowed to continue on in this.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 09:14 PM
In case it wasn't clear, I have no evidence there's no doctor but it's a possibility since we don't know the roles in play and I recognize it's possible. You have no proof there is a doctor but act as if it's unassailable fact to the point of asking me to prove it false. No townie would be that convinced based on nothing but Tighs word.

[M] Adama
06-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Roslin;3667055']
Adama;3667048']We have a potential Doctor saying that you were protected. Obviously I'm buying it for now because it matches last night's turn of events, and just seems to make sense. Still, nothing is confirmed until we see the results of today's lynch.

Why are you trying to diminish their claim? Only one player has yet to post today, and no one else has counter claimed.

Why are you acting so sketchy about this vote? You're using far too much hedging language and trying to distance yourself from lynching Dee. Just commit to it.

It's amazing how sensitive you are. I haven't moved my vote specifically to do my part to avoid any potential mafia shenanigans because, as I already stated, Tigh's claim matches well enough. It's the most firm claim we have to go on right now.

We've had mafia games in the past where someone was quiet and an important town PR that got killed off because we all got an itchy trigger finger. Just because I'm waiting for Helo to post doesn't even necessarily mean it will be enough to change my mind.

Why aren't you more worried about the people that haven't voted at all, if this is such a concern to you? Why not just wait for Helo to post?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Aaron;3667086']You really need to take your own advice. You haven't refuted a single thing.

I've responded to every single one of your posts, and every point against me. So yeah, I have refuted everything.

Your entire argument hinges on Tigh being a doctor and protecting you. But none of us knows for certain there is even a doctor in the game which is my point.

I agree, there's no certainty that there's a doctor in the game. But it makes complete sense for there to be a doctor. It's a staple mafia role, and their gameplay actually fits the bill. They claimed the role at a time where it would potentially expose mafia, which is exactly what a doctor should do.

This leads me to believe Tigh is the doctor.

But because it would be convenient for you if it's true you pretend that it's a forgone conclusion. You essentially claim there's definitely a doctor, it has to be Tigh and he had to have protected you. But it's all based on an assumption. A fact you keep trying to pretend isn't true.

We're into Day 3 now. This is the time where we need to start roleclaiming if we have information. You're right to be skeptical, but I think you're being a bit TOO skeptical.

Honestly, no townie would be convinced of any role being in a closed game with no evidence if they're on their game. They may run with it for a time until it's verified in some way but it hasn't been and if you pretend otherwise you're lying. Add that on top of your other lies and misinformation and I'm even less convinced your town. If you are you're a townie who's every bit as dangerous as any mafia member to us.

And no townie would be convinced that there definitely ISN'T a role in a closed game with no evidence on if they're not in the game. You could use the exact same logic to counter your own point.

My main argument is that there's more than enough reason to believe there IS a doctor in this game, and there's reason to believe that doctor is Tigh.

Also, what other "lies and misinformation" are you even talking about? I BLUFFED once, explicitly owned up to it, and that's it. There aren't any lies. There's no misinformation.

Aaron;3667087']In case it wasn't clear, I have no evidence there's no doctor but it's a possibility since we don't know the roles in play and I recognize it's possible. You have no proof there is a doctor but act as if it's unassailable fact to the point of asking me to prove it false. No townie would be that convinced based on nothing but Tighs word.

It's more likely that there's a doctor than it is that there is no doctor. If you have proof, or you are the doctor, speak up and counter claim him. Otherwise I'm going to take Tigh at his word because it makes little sense not to.

Adama;3667091']It's amazing how sensitive you are. I haven't moved my vote specifically to do my part to avoid any potential mafia shenanigans because, as I already stated, Tigh's claim matches well enough. It's the most firm claim we have to go on right now.

It has nothing to do with being "sensitive." Don't really know where that is coming from. I'm questioning you because you were acting really dodgy about the doctor claim.

Why aren't you more worried about the people that haven't voted at all, if this is such a concern to you? Why not just wait for Helo to post?

I have no problem with waiting for Helo to post. It just seemed like you were trying to distance yourself from the lynch.

[M] Felix
06-14-2017, 10:05 PM
You seem to be assuming that there's only one Doctor. The Cylon Commander never said that there was only one of each role. Unless you know something the rest of us don't?

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 10:35 PM
Firstly Roslin, responding to my every point isn't the same as refuting them.

Second, assuming there must be a doctor because it's a staple role is silly. We've already had one unusual role in this game so there's no reason to assume anything is standard until we can confirm.

Third, you actually can't use the same logic to counter my point because I'm not the one speaking in absolutes and making assumptions. I'm remaining open to all possibilities. You try to shut down every possibility that doesn't mesh with the narrative that keeps you alive. You're trying so hard to convince people that your narrative is true despite a lack of any evidence that it's suspicious as hell.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-14-2017, 10:42 PM
Felix;3667108']You seem to be assuming that there's only one Doctor. The Cylon Commander never said that there was only one of each role. Unless you know something the rest of us don't?

Actually, I am the second Doctor. If you check back, you'll see the toasters have already lost a doctor. So for there to be another Doctor besides me would actually make a total of 3 for the game... which I do doubt.

Now, I must say that I can't be completely certain of Dee's guilt. All I know for certain is this:

- I protected Roslin
- Roslin didn't die.
- Nobody from town died.

There are a hundred different shenanigans that could create that outcome. However, it came after Roslin pushed hard for Dee - bluff or no. If the scum attacked Roslin and Dee isn't a part of that group, then they've played me for a damn fool. I know it's a possibility, but as the XO I have to make tough decisions.

What I am interested in is why, if you think I am lying, are you voting for Roslin instead of me? I'm the one who role claimed, I'm the one who said she was protected. There's no ambiguity about it: either I'm telling the truth (in which case the odds of Roslin being a Cylon are incredibly low), or I'm lying in which case I'm scum. And yet you persist in targeting her? Don't get me wrong, I'd happily toss her out the airlock just to see the darn look on her face. But I'm concerned how you're ignoring huge red flags just because she rubs you up the wrong way.

[M] Felix
06-14-2017, 10:50 PM
I'd completely forgotten that a Doctor had already died, actually. But, like I said, the Cylon Commander never stated what roles were in play, or how many of each role there are. So, I'm willing to accept that you're a Doctor. But, you protecting Roslin doesn't necessarily mean anything: you could have protected them without them being targeted. Unless you're saying that you were told by the Cylon Commander that the person you protected was targeted?

[M] Mom – Host
06-14-2017, 10:59 PM
BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

[OVC]

| Day Three |
Twenty Hours and One Minute Remain

Dee - 3 / 5 (Tigh, Roslin, Adama, Aaron)
Roslin - 2 / 5 (Felix, Aaron)

Adama - 0 / 5 (Roslin)

(Dee, Gaius and Helo are yet to vote)

AT CURRENT STATE, THE 'DEE' HUMAN WILL BE ELIMINATED.

END/

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-14-2017, 11:02 PM
Felix;3667124']I'd completely forgotten that a Doctor had already died, actually. But, like I said, the Cylon Commander never stated what roles were in play, or how many of each role there are. So, I'm willing to accept that you're a Doctor. But, you protecting Roslin doesn't necessarily mean anything: you could have protected them without them being targeted. Unless you're saying that you were told by the Cylon Commander that the person you protected was targeted?

No, I don't know for certain that she was targeted. However, no town died. Either someone else who was targeted was protected - which seems quite the large coincidence to me - or the scum didn't strike or weren't able to strike for some other reason.

Again, possible, but I don't see the point in speculating much about other explanations we have no possible knowledge of when we have a perfectly plausible explanation right here.

[M] Aaron
06-14-2017, 11:06 PM
It's possible you could be lying Tigh. It's also possible you are a doctor but Roslin is still mafia. Since they're the sketchiest person here I'll go with them over you for now personally. Out of curiosity, who did you protect the other night?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-14-2017, 11:11 PM
Aaron;3667129']It's possible you could be lying Tigh. It's also possible you are a doctor but Roslin is still mafia. Since they're the sketchiest person here I'll go with them over you for now personally. Out of curiosity, who did you protect the other night?

Why, the Old Man of course! Gods know the mess I'd make running this ship if anything happened to him.

[M] Dee
06-15-2017, 01:07 AM
Helo still hasn’t responded yet and I won't be on for end of day tomorrow due to work, so I'm just going to get this in now.

This should tie us both at 3:3 meaning either of us still need two more votes before we hit majority, so I'm not too worried about that for the moment. I'd still advise against letting either of us hit majority before Helo shows up though. If Helo doesn't show up this forces Gaius to act as tiebreaker, as he's the only other person to not have voted. I do think forcing everyone to vote is good, as regardless of the lynch outcome it helps you get a better read on them than if they had just stayed AWOL. It's why we're all having a hard time getting any sort of red on Helo. What I do find interesting is that Helo got a prod for inactivity when at the time he had actually posted more recently than Felix, who received no such prod. Could suggest Helo was a power role that didn't get their night action in. If he ends up getting replaced, it's something worth asking the sub about.

I don't know Rolsin's alignment, but a possible scum lynch is better than a guaranteed mislynch in my book. If I die today, you need to take her out tomorrow. She'll have two mislynches under her belt then (apollo and me) as will adama and tigh (caprica and me). Roslin and tigh are linked by their claims, and it's better to risk her than doctor.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-15-2017, 01:35 AM
Dee;3667141']If Helo doesn't show up this forces Gaius to act as tiebreaker

Oh, I bet he's just itchin' for the chance to swoop in at the last minute with a deciding vote. Gods I can picture the look on his smug face when he does it... That is if the sniveling rat can pluck up the courage to lynch someone.

That's the thing about Gaius fracking Baltar; you can always feel him behind you, knife in hand, waiting for the chance to bury it in your spine for his own gain. But behind the narcissism beats the heart of a coward. He could well vote for someone on 0 votes, just so he doesn't have to take responsibility for what happens here today and save his own worthless skin. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Still, he was close to that Caprica woman, and she was not quiet in her suspicions of you Dee, even on day 1. I wonder which'll win out this time for the great doctor. His reason, fear... or his ego?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 02:02 AM
Aaron;3667116']Firstly Roslin, responding to my every point isn't the same as refuting them.

I have refuted every single point you made. Just because you don't like my answers doesn't mean I didn't refute them. Literally every point you have against me is full of holes, and you've been suggesting a list of supposed "lies" of mine that you've neither elaborated upon nor shared with us.

Second, assuming there must be a doctor because it's a staple role is silly.

No, it's not. It's completely reasonable to expect there to be a cop and a doctor role in every single non-vanilla mafia game ever.

Third, you actually can't use the same logic to counter my point because I'm not the one speaking in absolutes and making assumptions. I'm remaining open to all possibilities. You try to shut down every possibility that doesn't mesh with the narrative that keeps you alive. You're trying so hard to convince people that your narrative is true despite a lack of any evidence that it's suspicious as hell.

Except I'm not. I literally just said I agree that there's no 100% proof Tigh is the doctor, but there is no reason to suggest otherwise. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Obviously you don't have much interest in reading, because you keep repeating the same points and refusing to read my responses to them.

You're playing this game with blinders on, and it's going to lead you straight to a mislynch today if it's against me.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 02:03 AM
Tigh;3667120']Actually, I am the second Doctor. If you check back, you'll see the toasters have already lost a doctor. So for there to be another Doctor besides me would actually make a total of 3 for the game... which I do doubt.

Now, I must say that I can't be completely certain of Dee's guilt. All I know for certain is this:

- I protected Roslin
- Roslin didn't die.
- Nobody from town died.

There are a hundred different shenanigans that could create that outcome. However, it came after Roslin pushed hard for Dee - bluff or no. If the scum attacked Roslin and Dee isn't a part of that group, then they've played me for a damn fool. I know it's a possibility, but as the XO I have to make tough decisions.

What I am interested in is why, if you think I am lying, are you voting for Roslin instead of me? I'm the one who role claimed, I'm the one who said she was protected. There's no ambiguity about it: either I'm telling the truth (in which case the odds of Roslin being a Cylon are incredibly low), or I'm lying in which case I'm scum. And yet you persist in targeting her? Don't get me wrong, I'd happily toss her out the airlock just to see the darn look on her face. But I'm concerned how you're ignoring huge red flags just because she rubs you up the wrong way.

If there's two mafias, one would have targeted the others.

This would mean that I wasn't targeted, and you've essentially outed yourself for nothing. In fact now that I think about it, that's probably the likely result.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
06-15-2017, 02:08 AM
Dee;3667141']Helo still hasn’t responded yet and I won't be on for end of day tomorrow due to work, so I'm just going to get this in now.

This should tie us both at 3:3 meaning either of us still need two more votes before we hit majority, so I'm not too worried about that for the moment. I'd still advise against letting either of us hit majority before Helo shows up though. If Helo doesn't show up this forces Gaius to act as tiebreaker, as he's the only other person to not have voted. I do think forcing everyone to vote is good, as regardless of the lynch outcome it helps you get a better read on them than if they had just stayed AWOL. It's why we're all having a hard time getting any sort of red on Helo. What I do find interesting is that Helo got a prod for inactivity when at the time he had actually posted more recently than Felix, who received no such prod. Could suggest Helo was a power role that didn't get their night action in. If he ends up getting replaced, it's something worth asking the sub about.

I don't know Rolsin's alignment, but a possible scum lynch is better than a guaranteed mislynch in my book. If I die today, you need to take her out tomorrow. She'll have two mislynches under her belt then (apollo and me) as will adama and tigh (caprica and me). Roslin and tigh are linked by their claims, and it's better to risk her than doctor.

For someone who seemed so accepting of death hours ago, you don't seem willing to do so anymore.

You're basically putting a vote on me to save your own ass. Instead of following through on your words before, you're basically hoping to misdirect town into a mislynch against me.

I also don't like how you're trying to strong-arm town into a mislynch against me tomorrow should I survive today.