PDA

View Full Version : I'm making an EoFF RPG and I'd like your help!

Pages : [1] 2

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi. It's called Death of a Fansite. Have a trailer.

DoB5qX1QZRo
Shout out to Fynn for the character artwork

Am I going to be in this game?! What will I be?!
I know that's the first question everyone will ask. Here's a little guarantee for you - if you make a post in this thread before I finalise the thing, you'll be in the game. As you may have seen from the trailer, there's EoFFers past and present in it so you may well be in it anyway.

What will it be like?
My favourite FF game at the moment is FF Record Keeper, and so I've heavily borrowed from its combat system. I began with the idea of just recreating its battle system so I could design my own battles for it (yes I'm a loser but hey everyone needs a hobby) and then it kind of spiraled from there.

When is it coming out?
It's like 95% done and I just want to run through it a couple of times to make sure there's no bugs. So, soon! But not like, within the next week soon. My play-as-you-build test run is clocked in at 3 hours playtime!

I need YOUR help!

ISSUE 1: What should the Final Boss battle music be?
I'm not going to tell you who the boss will be or anything about them - where's the fun in that? Imagine you've got to fight a showdown with the very existence of EoFF at stake. What do you want as your backing track? Would it be epic? Or would it just be some funny joke song? Surprise me. All I'll ask is that we stick to game (or maybe even movie and TV) soundtracks. YouTube link mandatory!

ISSUE 2: I want to add a bonus character - who should it be?
If you were watching the trailer, you can probably figure out who all ten of the current characters are. Why did I pick them and not you? I literally just picked the top 10 posters in 2017. That's all I did.

Fynn 1819
Formalhaut 1163
Psychotic 1056
Freya 777
Pumpkin 748
FFNut 663
Shauna 577
Scruffington 470
Bubba 449
Fox 381

Sorry, that's locked in now, so spamming up the forums now isn't going to help! Why are there so many of these people whose names begin with F, by the way? What's up with that?

However, I decided I'm going to add a bonus 11th character after you beat the final boss, as there's some post game content for you to clear. So, of all EoFF members, past and present: Who would you want in your party? Throw out some names and tell us why they'd be a cool party member! I know many people will answer themselves but it'd kind of be boring if the thread is just made up of people demanding they get picked. I mean if you want to put yourself forward and say why you'd be cool go hog wild, but it'd be more fun if you put up a couple of other interesting suggestions too.

How will you choose the winners?
Ideally I'd like a general consensus to be reached in the thread as we all say "Yes that's it, that's the one!" but I doubt that'll happen. Maybe I'll make a poll and add it to this thread, or maybe I'll just be a diva director and pick whichever ones I like the best.

PS: if you could tell me what you thought of the trailer and if you're interested in playing the thing I'd be grateful. ^^;

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Please tell me you need a Scenario Writer and Character Designer.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:03 PM
It looks great. Recognize a few yanfly plugins too which are epic.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Please tell me you need a Scenario Writer and Character Designer.Like I said, open season on suggesting characters!
It looks great. Recognize a few yanfly plugins too which are epic.Thank you! And yeah, there's 54 Yanfly plugins in this xD

Freya
06-06-2017, 09:08 PM
OH MY GOD. THAT'S GREAT! Is that the secret project fynn was working on?

I think the secret character should be someone super notable but not around anymore. And it's like you have to go find them in a cave or something after you get something from the final boss. Or they were trapped by the final boss and it's "oh so that's where ______ has been" I can't think of who that should be though haha

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Yanfly makes great stuff doesn't he. I always played with the programming but could never find time enough to put it all together. Plus I stink at mapping.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:09 PM
I think Bubba should be the secret character.

Freya
06-06-2017, 09:10 PM
He's one of the 10 characters already

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:10 PM
OH MY GOD. THAT'S GREAT! Is that the secret project fynn was working on?Maybe! I don't know how many other secret projects Fynn has in his secret Fynn locker.
I think Bubba should be the secret character.Bubba's already one of the 10 playables. Along with your good self!

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Put me down as a pre-order. I will buy it.

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Wolf Kanno totally needs to be the bonus character!

As for the final battle music, this track. Definitely. Either of the two versions.

jWM3gH3qXYc

IOx77LAGxdE

Also, please incorporate this godly remix of the FFIII boss theme at one point or another, if you can!

FM4AVsQ23oo

Or this one!

JKyShJsAPWs

Also, if I can make it in time, I can contribute some music!

Lyndis Highwind
06-06-2017, 09:13 PM
The trailer was pretty epic. It was fun picking out all the names. And great character art Fynn!

As for the 11th character, I dunno at the moment. EDIT: I agree with Fynn, Wolf Kanno should be the bonus character! It seems fitting somehow.

Shauna
06-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Alternatively, please add in thecloudyday89

Oh god I didn't know how much I wanted this

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Please tell me you need a Scenario Writer and Character Designer.Like I said, open season on suggesting characters!
It looks great. Recognize a few yanfly plugins too which are epic.Thank you! And yeah, there's 54 Yanfly plugins in this xD

Yes, but what does that exactly mean for designing them? Is there already one doing that? And what is with the Scenario??

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Yes, but what does that exactly mean for designing them? Is there already one doing that? And what is with the Scenario?Not too much really, in terms of physical appearance I just use a generator. The Scenario is that Loony BoB is dead, EoFF has been replaced by a mysterious tower, but the key to restoring EoFF is at the very top. Our heroes must climb it to save EoFF.

If I'm not already in it, I'd like to be the recurring she-villain. Thanks. You're actually in this trailer if you look carefully ;)
UGH EVEN WHEN YOU CREATED YOUR OWN GAME YOU KEPT THE FEMALE TRINITY

FREYA THE WHORE
PUMPKIN THE CUTE GIRL
SHAUNA THE MOM

COME ON DUDEhahahha

not reaaaally but I can see it.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Yes of course.

Shauna
06-06-2017, 09:19 PM
SHAUNA THE MOM

:colbert:

Fynn

FREYA THE WHORE
PUMPKIN THE CUTE GIRL
SHAUNA THE MOM

COME ON DUDE

This is actually brilliant

Fynn
SHAUNA THE MOM

Shauna kills bots dead

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:20 PM
I wish I would have known about this, I would have loved to help you track down plugins and such.

Pumpkin
Thanks for your hard work!

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

Sephiroth
Yes, but what does that exactly mean for designing them? Is there already one doing that? And what is with the Scenario?Not too much really, in terms of physical appearance I just use a generator. The Scenario is that Loony BoB is dead, EoFF has been replaced by a mysterious tower, but the key to restoring EoFF is at the very top. Our heroes must climb it to save EoFF.

So no designer that invents the looks first and no one that writes the scenario itself (I suppose what exists is written by you then)?

Okay.

A pity.

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:21 PM

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

He's there in the trailer with a huge beard!

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Anyway guys, Wolf Kanno for 11th player character! Who's with me!

Karifean
I hope I'm "that guy" that trashtalks you every time you use an overpowered setup and rewards you with items that take away your EXP gain, reduces your HP and MP and then all your stats to 1 for doing increasingly ridiculous feats.

Fynn
I hope I'm "that guy" that trashtalks you every time you use an overpowered setup and rewards you with items that take away your EXP gain, reduces your HP and MP and then all your stats to 1 for doing increasingly ridiculous feats.

Paul, please make this happen

Psychotic
So no designer that invents the looks first and no one that writes the scenario itself (I suppose what exists is written by you then)?

Okay.

A pity.Sorry to disappoint! Hope you still enjoy it when it comes out.

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

He's there in the trailer with a huge beard!And a hat. He has a noticeable hat.

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 09:23 PM
I am for myself and Karifean as the secret twin characters that tell you that as computer scientists we would have done xy for making this game.

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:24 PM
I am for myself and Karifean as the secret twin characters that tell you that as computer scientists we would have done xy for making this game.

Back off, guys, Psy said I'm his Nojima :stare:

FFNut
I vote for Wolfie as the secret player. Him or Vyk.

Pumpkin

Okay.

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

But he doesn't wear hats D:

I cannae watch the trailer yet I is on my phone but I am sure its majestic~

I'm cool with WK as guest

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:25 PM

Okay.

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

The trailer has my secret artwork in it :flirt:

Shauna
06-06-2017, 09:26 PM

In reality you are his Nomura.

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:27 PM

In reality you are his Nomura.

no u

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:29 PM
btw guys this trailer is just the trailer to the trailer

real game comes out in 2022 peas look forward to it

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:29 PM
I now want to play this thing!

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Not contributing to a game so close to me as a future game designer kills me so I guess that's it for me. I hope to hear good things from the others.

FFNut
Do you have the IOS and android plug in? Or is it going to steam?

Psychotic
I now want to play this thing!How do you feel about being a burly man with no shirt?
What system will it be for, Paul?Dreamcast.

Lyndis Highwind
I now want to play this thing!

Me too!

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Do you have the IOS and android plug in? Or is it going to steam?None of the above. It'll be for PC and I'll try to get it hosted on eyesonff.com to download.

For those who don't know (Nutty of course will) you can control it with keyboard, mouse, or controller, so you'll have plenty of options depending on your preference.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:33 PM
I now want to play this thing!How do you feel about being a burly man with no shirt?
What system will it be for, Paul?Dreamcast.

Only if I can have a bad suntan that looks like I have a shirt on as it is miscolored.

Freya
Yes of course.

This is all I have ever wanted from life. To be immortalized in a video game as the truly evil shit I am. Thank you, Paul.

SHAUNA THE MOM

:doublecolbert:

FREYA THE WHORE
PUMPKIN THE CUTE GIRL
SHAUNA THE MOM

COME ON DUDE

This is actually brilliant

inb4 freya pops off at me calling her the whore

He made me a prostitute in the last game so :gator:

Pumpkin

Okay.

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

Maybe not majestic then

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:34 PM
He made me a prostitute in the last game so :gator:A prostitute who I beat to death, no less.

...we don't talk about BAoTW Forever anymore.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Yes this is very easy to control with a keyboard. It's how I test my garbage I design.

I ment my stuff I design is garbage.

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:37 PM

Okay.

Is Pumpkins bf in it tho

Maybe not majestic then

wow

rude

Lyndis Highwind
06-06-2017, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Fynn;3665638]Anyway guys, Wolf Kanno for 11th player character! Who's with me![/QUOTE

I agree!

Freya
06-06-2017, 09:42 PM
BACK IN THE DAY when we had eoff elections, they made Bored Atheists of the World. because they were dweebs. His game I guess was BAoTW forever? (That was the name of it?)

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Didn't it have something to do with Avril Lavigne?

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:44 PM
BACK IN THE DAY when we had eoff elections, they made Bored Atheists of the World. because they were dweebs. His game I guess was BAoTW forever? (That was the name of it?)ugggggggggh this is like watching my dad try to explain game of thrones "khaleesi the blonde lady has all the dragons. hey, hey, who's this, YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW" arrrfggghh

Basically, this isn't my first EoFF RPG.
Didn't it have something to do with Avril Lavigne?Yes.

Fynn
06-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Basically, this isn't my first EoFF RPG.

but it's the first one that people give a trout about

Freya
06-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Not my fault you guys were dweebs :gator:

I will also suggest WK because that sounds like a great addition. But if you get him at the end then this has a New Game+ mode?

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Man, I gotta say the random WK love kind of came out of nowhere! He's actually in the game (he's the wolf boss you see in the trailer) already so I can probably work with that if that's what you all want!

There maaaaaaay be new game+. It's doable, I'm just debating internally as to whether or not I think it's a good idea.

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 09:54 PM
I am for Bob's ghost. He will always be by our side.

Fox
06-06-2017, 10:02 PM
i am the hero you deserve

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:03 PM
i am the hero you deserveI decided to make you blonde because the anime girl in your sig is blonde. I hope this makes my design philosophy very clear to everyone.

Fox
06-06-2017, 10:07 PM
i am the hero you deserveI decided to make you blonde because the anime girl in your sig is blonde. I hope this makes my design philosophy very clear to everyone.

I'm happy that having an anime girl in my sig is finally paying off in some way other than the usual benefits of having an anime girl in your sig. Such benefits include: everyone thinks I am cool.

Everyone says I am blonde IRL but I always think my hair looks more walrus brown.

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 10:08 PM

So if I happen to be the main villain I either look like Sephiroth or like Kim Possible.

Great.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 10:15 PM
If Wolf is in it. Could the secret player be TheKeyHBase where she annoyingly asks why her friends hate her every few in game days?

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:20 PM
I'm okay with poking fun at people - Raistlin and Steve probably get it the worst! - but I think with her that'd be a little bit cruel.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Or it could be Ayen trying to find the girl of his dreams in the town of actresses.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:29 PM
I honestly have no idea who she even is.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Me either Psy.

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 10:31 PM
The only thing I have learned from this is that Jinx' name is or once was Jones.

Good name.

Pumpkin
06-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Can Pumpkin and sharky have an adult hug scene?

I'm uh... asking for a friend >.>

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:34 PM

I'm uh... asking for a friend >.>sharky's romance options are Levian, ShlupQuack and harmonixer. Pumpkin's romance options are Formalhaut, FFNut and maybee. I am sorry.

Freya
06-06-2017, 10:34 PM
wow pumpkin.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 10:35 PM
I have romance options! Nice.

Pumpkin
06-06-2017, 10:36 PM
:(

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Wow this looks amazing. And flippin' eck 2nd top poster? Really?

Anyway, my suggestion for the super secret bonus character is Christmas. Also Psy: will there be a romance mechanic in this game? Because everyone knows EoFF is a dating site. Also if you include half-decent gay romances you will have already elevated the game beyond like, 70% of every other game in history in terms of good LGBT representation.

Related to this, I want Mr. Carny to feature in a Mukki-like scene where he leers at the male heroes. Make it happen.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:37 PM
oh god do you all really want romance options? Like... there isn't any romance mechanic really I was just being silly :greenie:

FFNut
06-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Romance is doable but a ton of code work to make it work. Very easy to bug it up.

Freya
06-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Here's the romance options

random NPC:
Question: Do you want to be my Lover?
Answers:
Yes
No
Response:
Then you gotta get with my friends

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Here's the romance options

random NPC:
Question: Do you want to be my Lover?
Answers:
Yes
No
Response:
Then you gotta get with my friendssomeone just volunteered themself for an Aerith moment

Formalhaut
You do not offer romance options and then say 'hey guys I was just being silly'. :stare:

Don't be Peter Molyneux, the Man who Promised Too Much.

FFNut
Friendship never ends!

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:42 PM
You do not offer romance options and then say 'hey guys I was just being silly'. :stare:

Don't be Peter Molyneux, the Man who Promised Too Much.Hmm. Okay. Keeping to the facts, you can stick your hand into two different toilets.

Also how do you feel about your emo hair? I personally love it but ymmv.

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Romance is doable but a ton of code work to make it work. Very easy to bug it up.

A few more ifs, a few incrementing variables ... a bit more text.

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Hmm. Okay. Keeping to the facts, you can stick your hand into two different toilets.

That doesn't even make any sense.

Crop
06-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Wow. This looks excellent, I'm really, really looking forward to playing it. Congratulations and thanks to Psy, Fynn and anyone else who has been working on this.

I wouldn't mind being in the game if you can make it happen! Bonus character should be GooeyToast.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 10:45 PM
I'm cancelling Death of a Fansite and I am now making EoFF High. It is set in a high school and you can date EoFFers.

It'll actually be an elaborate troll as when you get to a sex scene it's actually just the Raistlin bikini picture, and a voice recording of the real Raistlin describing in great detail the things he will do to you, the player, once the sedatives kick in.

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 10:47 PM
I'm cancelling Death of a Fansite and I am now making EoFF High. It is set in a high school and you can date EoFFers.

It'll actually be an elaborate troll as when you get to a sex scene it's actually just the Raistlin bikini picture, and a voice recording of the real Raistlin describing in great detail the things he will do to you, the player, once the sedatives kick in.

I mean if the game is super-successful I am all up for a Danganronpa-style EoFF adventure with a dating sim attached.

Sephiroth

Can I be the scenario writer

FFNut
Lol that would be a great troll on someone who went through hours of romance options.

Pumpkin
06-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Kidding aside it looks great Psy and I am hype

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 10:49 PM
Also Psy, that emo hair is... different? It isn't how I usually style my hair. People might get the wrong impressions of me. I mean there's literally a photo of me on the profile page.

Scruffington
06-06-2017, 10:50 PM
Haha. This was pretty awesome. I would definitely give it a try!

As far as the boss battle theme goes...of course I'm going to go with Rivers in the Desert.

And for the 11th character...maybe Lyndis or Wolf!

Sephiroth
06-06-2017, 10:54 PM
After all the fan demand I WOULD make Wolf Kanno the 11th secret character then when he appears he realizes he is in the game already as an enemy and vanishes. And then the team asks "wait what about our 11th character" then and a textbox of Psy containing "'*shrug*" appears.

Aulayna
06-06-2017, 10:55 PM
If Loony BoB isn't the final boss after it's revealed that Del Murder was simply a pawn all along, I want a refund!

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 11:01 PM
So far every single person who has posted in this thread was already in the game in one form or another. So no extra work for me, thanks guys!

FFNut
06-06-2017, 11:02 PM
If Loony BoB isn't the final boss after it's revealed that Del Murder was simply a pawn all along, I want a refund!

That could be the best ending ever.

Scruffington
06-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Also Psy, that emo hair is... different? It isn't how I usually style my hair. People might get the wrong impressions of me. I mean there's literally a photo of me on the profile page.

On the other hand...the in-game model of me is actually pretty accurate aside from the hat and mask obv. Pretty neat considering I don't think I've ever shown my picture on here!

FFNut
06-06-2017, 11:03 PM
May steal Psy's EoFF High School idea just to make a dating Sim that ends with me always romancing my crush no matter who they choose.

Aulayna
06-06-2017, 11:04 PM

That could be the best ending ever.

BoB's abilities could include things like: taking hair cuttings from female party members, silencing the party with maniacal laughter and server downtime where the game has a 1 in 10 chance of randomly crashing each time the ability is cast. At all other times he simply uses Newbie which deals 1 damage.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 11:06 PM
If Loony BoB isn't the final boss after it's revealed that Del Murder was simply a pawn all along, I want a refund!You are killing me! Stop the spoilers!!! Actually you are literally killing me in the trailer come to think of it.

I do indeed have no idea how Scruff looks. So as he is a Thief I ran with that and the idea of him being scruff-y.

Aulayna
If the party takes too long to defeat BoB he uses his ultimate taunt by proposing the question: "Is soup a food or a drink?" Immediately inflicting non-removable hysteria on the party.

FFNut
I absolutely love Aulayna's idea. Watch Psy give me the Newbie move now.

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 11:10 PM
I do indeed have no idea how Scruff looks. So as he is a Thief I ran with that and the idea of him being scruff-y.

I quite like that interpretation of Scruff.

Actually Psy what job class am I?

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Gunslinger. You're basically what FFRK calls a support, so you do debuff attacks like armour break and power break, and inflict statuses with things like venom buster and sleep buster.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 11:12 PM
What class am I?

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Warrior. You hit things really hard with an axe.

FFNut
06-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Ahh sounds like me.

Aulayna
06-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Warrior. You hit things really hard with an axe.

In the nuts? Cuz, FFNut...

FFNut
06-06-2017, 11:15 PM
I have been known to fight dirty when losing in the past. It still fits.

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Gunslinger. You're basically what FFRK calls a support, so you do debuff attacks like armour break and power break, and inflict statuses with things like venom buster and sleep buster.

My misgivings about my weird emo hair is sated. I'm happy with being a breaker-type character! That suits! My ideal dream class would've been a buff type class, like a bard, or even a paladin-defender class that draws attacks.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Haha, sorry Formy - Bubba is the Bard and I'm the Paladin!

Formalhaut
06-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Haha, sorry Formy - Bubba is the Bard and I'm the Paladin!

Bubba being bard is perfect.

To be honest I'm happy as long as I'm in a support-type class. And breakers are useful as hell in FF games so I'm happy!

FFNut
06-06-2017, 11:33 PM
I can't wait to play this thing! I'm already trying to make my team up.

Psychotic
06-06-2017, 11:34 PM
I can't wait to play this thing! I'm already trying to make my team up.All I'll say on that is that I want you to change your team up before every battle.

Pumpkin
06-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Pumpkin will be on my team 5eva

Wolf Kanno
06-06-2017, 11:45 PM
This look cute. I figured I would be a canoe instead of a Wolf Boss but maybe that's my secret second form...

I appreciate people requesting me as the 11th Ranger of the team. Though I would suggest either Christmas, because come on, it's freaking Christmas, or Fwab.

As for final boss music, probably Eyes on Me.

Freya
06-07-2017, 12:01 AM
freya remember that time you were makign an eoff dating sim

Yeah I wish I had had more time to actually do that.

Lyndis Highwind
06-07-2017, 12:26 AM
I'll second Eyes on Me for final boss music

Depression Moon
06-07-2017, 12:39 AM
By all the posts in this thread I thought this was an old topic, but it was just created today. This is a great thing you're doing Psychotic. Off the top of my head I don't have any ideas for the final boss music. I am interested in playing this when it's finished.

Fynn
06-07-2017, 05:36 AM
My looks are pretty spot on and I honestly think Psy did a good job representing everyone. Yes, even with Formy's inexplicable enough hair :p

I think I'll probably mostly use me, because I'm me and I heal stuff, Pumpkin, because EoFF bestie and black magic, Psy because he's my boss, Shauna because she kills bots dead, and the fifth slot will be filled with whoever I don't hate at the moment :stare:

Also, guys, please make no mistake - this is entirely Psy's project. The only thing I contributed is that piece of artwork in the trailer. This is entirely Psy's baby and I can't wait to play it!

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 07:26 AM
My looks are pretty spot on and I honestly think Psy did a good job representing everyone. Yes, even with Formy's inexplicable enough hair :p

I think I'll probably mostly use me, because I'm me and I heal stuff, Pumpkin, because EoFF bestie and black magic, Psy because he's my boss, Shauna because she kills bots dead, and the fifth slot will be filled with whoever I don't hate at the moment :stare:That is basically the same set up that my dear playtester uses, with the fifth slot is occupied by Formalhaut.

My own playstyle is to base it on elemental weaknesses, as 8 of the characters have Limit Breaks that deal heavy elemental damage. Perhaps to explain Limit Breaks first, each character has a silver Limit Break and a gold Limit Break. A silver LB takes up half the limit break bar and a gold one uses all of it - so you can either cash out early when the bar is half full, or you can wait until it is entirely full and either use your gold or two silvers back-to-back.

The other limit break is usually some form of utility, so Formalhaut's is an ATK/MAG debuff attack which will stack with his other debuffs, Psychotic's is a shield which prevents something like 3,000 HP of damage. Anyway, everyone apart from Bubba and Fynn (their gold LBs do something else and they're not really damage dealers) does an element. So Formy is Ice, Pumpkin is Fire, Nut is Earth, Freya is Wind, Shauna is Water, Psychotic is Holy, Fox is Dark and Scruff is Lightning. You can actually see Psychotic's Holy limit break as the last action in the trailer, to give you an example of what they do!

Fynn
06-07-2017, 09:38 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Psy just watched Les Miserables and has decided that Death of a Fansite is now a musical.

Fynn
06-07-2017, 10:10 AM
You know what this trailer is missing?

"Best game of the century. 9.8/10 - Kotaku"

"...makes you think what a world without BoB would look like - Gamespot"

"[...]a game[...] - IGN"

Sephiroth
06-07-2017, 10:11 AM
I like IGN's comment the most.

theundeadhero
06-07-2017, 10:19 AM
You may not remember this, or it may only be a thing her and I talked about, but I hope that I'll see kikimm in the game as a sorceress, followed by a squad of Kristinonauts. Kinda said I couldn't be one of those Kristinoauts, but being a bad guy fully makes up for it.

If any of you steal my axe I'm haunting you!

but it's the first one that people give a trout about Nah, I still have a copy of BAotW Forever on my PC.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 01:08 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Psy just watched Les Miserables and has decided that Death of a Fansite is now a musical."Just watched" lmao who do you think put the lyrics in the staff forum description
You may not remember this, or it may only be a thing her and I talked about, but I hope that I'll see kikimm in the game as a sorceress, followed by a squad of Kristinonauts. Kinda said I couldn't be one of those Kristinoauts, but being a bad guy fully makes up for it.Was Curtis one? I vaguely remember something about Curtis.

but it's the first one that people give a trout about Nah, I still have a copy of BAotW Forever on my PC.Me too, I quickly booted it up last night after Kaycee mentioned it, but the font is kind of buggered. I could probably fix it if I wanted to. It's kinda cringy now, although in 5 years this probably will be too!

Also I didn't notice that post from Fynn you quoted. Oi, Fynn, 14,000 thread views and 300 replies can't be wrong.

Fynn
06-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Whatever makes you sleep at night, boss :gator:

Bubba
06-07-2017, 01:34 PM
I remember how excited It was recently when The Last of Us 2 trailer came out.

It was nothing compared to this.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 02:40 PM
So I guess we're all down with Wolf Kanno as number 11. Fair enough, WK it is! I'm going to give him access to equipment that only one or two people can use like Bows, Spears and Axes. What kind of skillset would be good? I'm looking at hybrid of some of my existing ones.

So you have physical damage (Warrior) skills, dragoon skills, thief skills, tanky paladin skills, spellblade (physical elemental) skills, break and debuff skills, and status effect skills. What combo of two of those would you like to see?

Alternatively if you have any ideas for other skills then by all means, although be descriptive with what they might do!

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 02:40 PM
(Any chance I can be ice instead of fire)

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Give him dragoon and break skills!

Fynn
06-07-2017, 02:44 PM
A Gau-like skill set would be great for him simply because I know how much he enjoys it, but I expect it's a bit late to program that in. It would be cool to make the 11th character unique mechanically, though, in order to incentivize getting him aside from "it's Wolf Kanno"!

Freya
06-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Give him dragoon and break skills!

Excuse you. There's only enough room for one dragoon.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 02:52 PM
(Any chance I can be ice instead of fire)I'll think about it.
A Gau-like skill set would be great for him simply because I know how much he enjoys it, but I expect it's a bit late to program that in. It would be cool to make the 11th character unique mechanically, though, in order to incentivize getting him aside from "it's Wolf Kanno"!I hope that his limit break will be that. I'm going to do a Vincent style beast transform.

Fynn
06-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Does he transform into a wolf canoe?

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 02:54 PM
This is so awesome!

Do you get all 10 characters at once or do you gain them through story

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 02:55 PM
All from the very beginning!

Fynn
06-07-2017, 02:57 PM
I've noticed banter between Pumpkin and Freya about how smelly BoB likes things. Is there a lot of banter?

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Yes, party members will talk to each other as you walk around the map.

Fynn
06-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Awesome! :D

I mean, depending on how you've written me :stare:

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Soon we will learn what Psychotic really thinks of us

Fynn
06-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Soon we will learn what Psychotic really thinks of us

Indeed! This'll be interesting

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Party members are mostly safe and generic. Enemies... not so much.

Sephiroth
06-07-2017, 03:15 PM
Party members are mostly safe and generic. Enemies... not so much.

I am not so sure if I am fine with that if I happen to be in the game and an enemy.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 03:20 PM
You are an NPC and you criticise the party's battle performance, saying they should do better.

Sephiroth
06-07-2017, 03:30 PM
You are an NPC and you criticise the party's battle performance, saying they should do better.

Lol, that is good. I hope I do that without an if clause checking the team, so really doing that any time. Or better an if clause that checks if I have been talked to before and the else then is me saying "Still such a sloppy performance ..." or whatever.

Me criticising the battle performance. That is really good.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 04:09 PM
You're in the trailer!

Fynn
06-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Is she a part of that three-person boss gang?

Formalhaut
06-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Pumpkin brought it up but I feel like my element should be water. I love the rain! I feel like Shauna would make better use of the ice element.

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 04:25 PM
NO GIVE ICE TO ME

Shauna
06-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Psy, just let everyone else make the game. You've not done anything right.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 04:32 PM
Is she a part of that three-person boss gang?Yes.
Psy, just let everyone else make the game. You've not done anything right.It's okay, I'm just going to make poo and wee elements and give them out to people instead.

actually steve could kind of use a poo element. and night fury. hmm.

hmm........

Fynn
06-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Only if it's called a shite element instead

Depression Moon
06-07-2017, 04:54 PM
I like IGN's comment the most.

Did IGN write an article about this?

Fynn
06-07-2017, 05:08 PM
He meant my joke comment :p

Crop
06-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Great, I'm already in! Don't want to know about it though, would be a fun surprise when I play.

krissy
06-07-2017, 05:45 PM
lol nice!
lemme know if you need original musix

starlet
06-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Well this is neat

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 06:01 PM
lol nice!
lemme know if you need original musixThank you, that'd be cool! Fynn is looking at doing some stuff for me too. Right now I've loaded the thing up with music ripped from FFs and a couple of other RPGs, but having original stuff is always nice. How are you on empty desert wastelands?

Also just in general I wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so hyped and positive about it. I really appreciate the support and interest you guys have shown. :)

Lyndis Highwind
06-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Of course! :) I can't wait to play it and maybe learn more about the history of the forum.

Shauna
06-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Of course! :) I can't wait to play it and maybe learn more about the history of the forum.

Oh

I dunno

I dunno if you really want to do that.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Well this looks nifty.

Bubba
06-07-2017, 06:40 PM
I'm gonna sound really thick here (non-PC or laptop owner here) but can I play this on Sophie's MacBook?

Fynn
06-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Nope, sorry, this is next gen Alienware only

Can't you tell by the cutting edge graphics

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Is it available in VR?

Fynn
06-07-2017, 06:43 PM
How about VCR?

krissy
06-07-2017, 06:44 PM
How about VCR?

unrelated but i straight up used to record PS1 FF FMVs on VCR so i could watch them whenever i wanted

Scotty_ffgamer
06-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Can I get this on a SNES cartridge?

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 07:20 PM
I'm gonna sound really thick here (non-PC or laptop owner here) but can I play this on Sophie's MacBook?I can try publishing it to OSX, yeah. I have no way of testing that or bugfixing it however.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Can you send the trailer to E3? I think it will be the most important game of this generation.

FFNut
06-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Ayen's Video game reviews quoted "This game is way to new for me to play for another 15 years". Ayen

Fynn
06-07-2017, 08:24 PM
As discussed in Discord: make Wolf Kanno a Blue Mage.

FFNut
06-07-2017, 08:27 PM
If Psy has the blue Mage coding in it wouldn't take much. If not... You would be delaying release dates by over a month for a blue Mage. I say make him a blood Mage type player as a wolf that uses damage to damage his foes as a wolf.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 08:32 PM
As discussed in Discord: make Wolf Kanno a Blue Mage.That's a great idea and I would sincerely love a Blue Mage. However, sadly it's not a goer. I put some thought into having it as one of the 10 characters early on in development, but in practise it didn't work because I don't have random encounters. Every battle is a boss battle.

Actually now we're talking about it I just wanna repost this to get some more ideas!

So I guess we're all down with Wolf Kanno as number 11. Fair enough, WK it is! I'm going to give him access to equipment that only one or two people can use like Bows, Spears and Axes. What kind of skillset would be good? I'm looking at hybrid of some of my existing ones.

So you have physical damage (Warrior) skills, dragoon skills, thief skills, tanky paladin skills, spellblade (physical elemental) skills, break and debuff skills, and status effect skills. What combo of two of those would you like to see?

Alternatively if you have any ideas for other skills then by all means, although be descriptive with what they might do!

Wolf Kanno
06-07-2017, 08:38 PM
I'd say Spear for weapon, and Spellblade and Buff/Debuff combo for class since I'm always harping on about games needing more tactical thinking. Is there a canoe in the game? I want my character to have an unhealthy obsession with them like Ashton's Barrel obsession in Star Ocean 2.

#jinxmeme

Other than that, great work Psychotic and good artwork Fynn.

Pumpkin
06-07-2017, 08:41 PM
I am not obsessed with barrels :o

Formalhaut
06-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Maybe we could make Kanno a Mime?

theundeadhero
06-07-2017, 08:51 PM
Was Curtis one? I vaguely remember something about Curtis. I have no idea. I don't even know if anyone else was one! If anybody, it would be Azar.

I would like to see Wolf Kanno as a pirate, but not a very good one. Instead of a ship he owns a canoe and he attacks with fishing poles. His skills could very well be tactical, though. Is it possible to make certain attacks cause enemies to be weak to a certain status, even for one round? Like, he could have abilities where he makes them weak against ice and then the ice party member uses their icy limit break, then another that makes them weaker to physical attacks for a physical limit break.

Psychotic
06-07-2017, 08:57 PM
It definitely is possible, yes.

Fynn
06-07-2017, 08:59 PM
It's a shame I don't really have the equipment to record myself. Or can't write lyrics. :(

Hope you guys like whatever instrumental thing I manage to produce! If any!

Vincent, Thunder God
06-07-2017, 09:05 PM
I also write instrumental music sometimes if you ever need any. I've been told by some people that it's kind of JRPG-ish.

Depression Moon
06-07-2017, 11:33 PM
What engine are you using to make this?

Calliope
06-08-2017, 12:21 AM
My husband is a blonde, not a brunette. Nice that you remembered the old-school ponytail, though!

Can I be a NPC in a library (or a record store with eest & krissy, or in a statler/waldorf scenario with my husband)?

Putting people in a game is a great way to ensure that you get masses of people playing it straight out of the gate!

sharkythesharkdogg
06-08-2017, 12:38 AM

I'm uh... asking for a friend >.>sharky's romance options are Levian, ShlupQuack and harmonixer. Pumpkin's romance options are Formalhaut, FFNut and maybee. I am sorry.

Are we...uhhh...all four going at it simultaneously? Please?

I'm flattered to be in the game.

Is there any era of game music your hoping to stick with? I also think some custom music made by our talented forum folk would be great.

Sephex
06-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Ever think of the jerk hole?

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 08:30 AM
What engine are you using to make this?RPG Maker MV.
My husband is a blonde, not a brunette. Nice that you remembered the old-school ponytail, though!

Can I be a NPC in a library (or a record store with eest & krissy, or in a statler/waldorf scenario with my husband)?

Putting people in a game is a great way to ensure that you get masses of people playing it straight out of the gate!I think the only time I ever saw him was here: http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/54988-I-have-a-problem so my memory is either good/bad depending on your point of view. Also Abby was kind of ginge so I assumed the whole clan was I guess!

Is there any era of game music your hoping to stick with?Nope! All mixed up.

Ever think of the jerk hole?Yes. It has cost me my life on many occasions.

Aulayna
06-08-2017, 11:25 AM
I think I've figured out who I am in the trailer.

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 11:30 AM
I think I've figured out who I am in the trailer.I wasn't joking when I said you killed me.

(Any chance I can be ice instead of fire)Also I have decided to grant this request, on the condition that I get to call your limit break "Pumpkin Ice Latte". You can come up with the name for the other one if you want, but that one is staying.

Fynn
06-08-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm a bit sad I don't get an element

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 11:36 AM
You really don't need one. Trust me on that. imho your gold Limit Break is the most critical and vital in the game.

But I mean if you really wanted one it'd be Holy by default and you and I can be Holy friends.

Fynn
06-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm no saint :p I'll stick to being non-elemental. Like Bahamut.

Aulayna
06-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I think I've figured out who I am in the trailer.I wasn't joking when I said you killed me.

Okay it wasn't who I thought then xD

Fynn
06-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Aulayna was using the Ciddies Sweep, wasn't she

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 11:43 AM
No :p

Fynn
The important question hasn't been asked yet - is Ayen in this game?

Psychotic
No.

Maybe there's an item named after him but I don't remember.

Fynn
06-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Haha, missed opportunity :p

Jk, I'm sure it's great even without his presence.

Now I'm wondering who else is a part of Jinx's Big Bad Triumvirate!

sharkythesharkdogg
06-08-2017, 11:46 AM

Does the team get swept into an alternate dimension called The Jerkhole for an optional boss fight/sidequest?

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Haha, missed opportunity :p

Jk, I'm sure it's great even without his presence.When I said anyone who posts in this thread will be in the final release, I meant it. If Ayen posts, in he goes!

Does the team get swept into an alternate dimension called The Jerkhole for an optional boss fight/sidequest?No comment.

Dignified Pauper
06-08-2017, 12:29 PM
If I am not placed into this as a playwright who fails everything, then this game is 100% garbage. K THX BAI.

FFNut
06-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Ok I want to know who is Aulayna in the game?

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 12:47 PM
I did not realise this would be such a hot topic for you all! 1:52, character with a blonde side ponytail in a black dress casting Chain Thundara. I was going for a Evil Disney Princess vibe with her.

Karifean
06-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Maybe to get back to Issue #1 a bit, I like the idea of Eyes on Me transformed into a hype final boss theme. Kinda like how Battle for Everyone's Souls is compared to Poem for Everyone's Souls.

Fynn
06-08-2017, 12:57 PM
But that's work! :onoes:

*proceeds to work on that arrangement*

Aulayna
06-08-2017, 12:59 PM
I did not realise this would be such a hot topic for you all! 1:52, character with a blonde side ponytail in a black dress casting Chain Thundara. I was going for a Evil Disney Princess vibe with her.

Aha, yeah it's not who I thought, I thought:

Guess I'm at the bottom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As for the final boss music, you should get Steve and Bubba to sing it.

FFNut
06-08-2017, 01:00 PM
He did make you a Disney Princess. Not bad.

Psychotic
06-08-2017, 01:03 PM
That's "Lazy and kinda slobby Sailor Moon.", along with your friend "Fierce Lara Croft".

Fynn
06-08-2017, 01:07 PM
So Lazy and Slobby Sailor Moon is Jinx, obviously. Who's the third one?

Fynn
06-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Night Fury, of course.

Does that make her Tara Croft?

sharkythesharkdogg
06-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Is there any era of game music your hoping to stick with?Nope! All mixed up.

I've always loved this little 16-bit classic. It has some pretty cool layered melodies, a motivated driving sound, and there's people out there that have done covers with real instruments in lots of different styles. Plus it goes for a little over 3 minutes before it loops. Apparently it's pretty popular in South America, who knew?

I don't know about a final boss theme, but it seems like it would fit somewhere. Like a boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45xpqOPbFdQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04d17cGuog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEA0BLnpOtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKQm8wBsn4

Scotty_ffgamer
06-08-2017, 09:41 PM
The final battle should just have the entirety of the les miserables soundtrack to playing in the background.

I do think it would be good to have some sort of song parody. You could even make a contest out of it or something to see who could write the best parody lyrics to Eyes on Me or something if you could get someone to sing it.

Edit: also, Do You Hear The People Sing parody could be cool. You could get everyone to try to send you audio clips of them singing and put it all together into one cheesy, beautiful mess.

Fynn
06-08-2017, 09:49 PM
I am actually working on that hype version of Eyes on Me Karifean mentioned, no joke :P

Dat Matt
06-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Include me in the screenshot.

Dignified Pauper
06-08-2017, 11:24 PM
@Psychotic, you have not confirmed my presence. I'm waiting.

Sephex
06-09-2017, 12:21 AM
This game is going to get huge on Steam. Then all the legends the game shows about this forum will grow in the public consciousness. A Eyes on Final Fantasy cinematic universe, or EoFFCU will be born. Psy gives everyone a dollar.

krissy
06-09-2017, 01:50 AM
i am iron man-tle

sharkythesharkdogg
06-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Here's another good song from Square's golden era, from a forgotten gem of a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za2X4DxFd70&index=11&list=PLVDDl9QjMbTKH9_ldpS141l7glMuwJQUQ

KleinerKiller
06-09-2017, 07:19 PM
I probably don't have the capacity to play this game for myself because I don't own a proper PC, and I am also a newb so no one knows or cares about me

But is it too late for me to be like a random piss-easy enemy or minor questgiver or background corpse or friend of Pumpkin who gets killed in the prologue or something

Pumpkin
06-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Aww I know about you

sharkythesharkdogg
06-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Better yet, make me Hedonism-bot and make KK my love-boy Djambi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtqRKO5RXgA

Pumpkin
06-09-2017, 07:29 PM
This is why I can't have friends

Psychotic
06-09-2017, 07:40 PM
I probably don't have the capacity to play this game for myself because I don't own a proper PC, and I am also a newb so no one knows or cares about me

But is it too late for me to be like a random piss-easy enemy or minor questgiver or background corpse or friend of Pumpkin who gets killed in the prologue or somethingOh, I know you. You're the Telltale Apologist :stare:

Just to use this as an opportunity to make my stance clear, I'm happy to include as many people as possible, even if they've only been a member for an hour, or if they're a lurker who rarely posts. I want everyone to feel welcome and a part of the community.

KleinerKiller
06-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Oh, I know you. You're the Telltale Apologist :stare:

Just to use this as an opportunity to make my stance clear, I'm happy to include as many people as possible, even if they've only been a member for an hour, or if they're a lurker who rarely posts. I want everyone to feel welcome and a part of the community.

Yay thank you you're the best even though your subjective opinions of games I like are wrooooong~

Formalhaut
06-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Psy if Pumpkin becomes ice does that mean I can be the water element? :ohdear:

sharkythesharkdogg
06-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Psy said it's okay to clog up his thread with annoying suggestions, so here's a great one.

A trap remix of a pretty badass Metroid song. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFCirjNTvhE

EDIT: original track is called Lower Brinstar

Del Murder
06-10-2017, 12:04 AM
This look cute. I figured I would be a canoe instead of a Wolf Boss but maybe that's my secret second form...

I appreciate people requesting me as the 11th Ranger of the team. Though I would suggest either Christmas, because come on, it's freaking Christmas, or Fwab.
I think that's Christmas doing the Ciddies Sweep. ;)

If WK has already been chosen for the character, then ignore me. My personal vote would go to Rantzien but that's only because he's my favorite. If you wanted the true secret champion of EoFF to be your secret character, then pick Samuraid.

The final boss music would depend on the final boss. If it was Loony BoB, then the chocobo theme (maybe the angry one). If it was Sean, then use Cid Highwind's theme. If it was me, use the Godfather theme. Etc etc.

No matter what it is, this looks like a fun ride.

Chibi Youkai
06-10-2017, 02:30 AM
You've put some amazing work into this, it looks awesome! Speaking of games, didn't someone make one several years ago? I don't think it was a full-blown rpg, though.

theundeadhero
06-10-2017, 04:40 AM
Psy made BAotW Forever a long time ago, and before that we had Sick Irony.

Psychotic
06-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Flying Mullet's EoFF webgame: http://www.homemade-websites.com/javascriptgame

Also, I'm now good on music! Thanks everyone for suggestions. I've also had a couple of awesome tracks composed by EoFFers, so there'll be some original songs in there too.

Old Manus
06-11-2017, 10:14 AM
I feel like going on an EoFF game binge now

Psychotic
06-11-2017, 10:32 AM
I feel like going on an EoFF game binge nowDon't, I bloody spent two hours yesterday after playing Flying Mullet's game.

I just wanted to give an update on development to you all. I have fixed a bug which meant that Shauna did not have facial expressions, and was stuck in permanent resting bitch face mode. As it turns out, there were two Shaunas, one that was in the party and one that was not. The one that was not in the party was making all of the expressions while the one in the party was just :|ing everything which confused and amused the hell out of me in equal measure.

Fynn
06-11-2017, 10:59 AM
I feel like going on an EoFF game binge nowDon't, I bloody spent two hours yesterday after playing Flying Mullet's game.

I just wanted to give an update on development to you all. I have fixed a bug which meant that Shauna did not have facial expressions, and was stuck in permanent resting bitch face mode. As it turns out, there were two Shaunas, one that was in the party and one that was not. The one that was not in the party was making all of the expressions while the one in the party was just :|ing everything which confused and amused the hell out of me in equal measure.

This is the best thing

Why did you remove it

Shauna
06-11-2017, 11:12 AM
:colbert: I have more than one expression

Chibi Youkai
06-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Bugs are both annoying and awesome.

krissy
06-12-2017, 01:13 AM
can you make two krissys
and maybe just make it an h-game because of that

Dignified Pauper
06-12-2017, 01:15 AM
@Psychotic, you have not confirmed my presence. I'm waiting.

no one cares

We about to fight.

Depression Moon
06-12-2017, 03:42 AM
Where've you been hiding Pauper?

Old Manus
06-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Stage left, I heard

Psychotic
06-13-2017, 08:27 PM
Development update: I'm hopeful of having something out in a week! Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Development update 2: I have spent this entire day adding as many awful puns as physically possible into this game. I absolutely went smurfing overboard and then some with them. If you don't like puns, you will not like this game.

Fynn
06-13-2017, 09:02 PM
Development update: I'm hopeful of having something out in a week! Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Development update 2: I have spent this entire day adding as many awful puns as physically possible into this game. I absolutely went smurfing overboard and then some with them. If you don't like puns, you will not like this game.

Why do you hate me and everything I hold dear Paul

Music is coming along nicely too, btw

Psychotic
06-13-2017, 09:07 PM
You hate terrible puns? Real talk, are you the next Hitler?

Fynn
06-13-2017, 09:13 PM
The real Hitler is people are people like you who think this kind of shit makes good humor

I die a little inside every time I'm forced to play an Ace Attorney game simple because of how overloaded with puns they are

Fynn
06-13-2017, 09:13 PM
(I'm sure this'll be fun though :p)

Freya
06-13-2017, 09:17 PM
puns are greats. you're wrong once again, fynn

Lyndis Highwind
06-13-2017, 09:26 PM
I love puns! Seriously they're one of my favorite forms of humor.

Fynn
06-13-2017, 09:28 PM
puns are greats. you're wrong once again, fynn

:stare:

Del Murder
06-13-2017, 09:30 PM
Hitler? But she's done nothing wrong!

Psychotic
06-13-2017, 09:31 PM
Hitler? But she's done nothing wrong!Stealing this one.

Fynn
06-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Spoilers!

Del Murder
06-13-2017, 09:36 PM
Spoiler? But she's done nothing right!

I need to stop now.

Psychotic
06-13-2017, 09:38 PM
Spoiler? But she's done nothing right!

I need to stop now.Never stop.

Fynn will at least be pleased that 95% of the puns are optional side puns. The first boss spits puns at you non stop but he's a skeleton, and that's a realistic portrayal of skeleton social behaviour.

Psychotic
06-13-2017, 10:10 PM
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Shauna
06-13-2017, 10:11 PM
Please continue.

Del Murder
06-13-2017, 10:24 PM
Can't wait to play this when it's fynnished.