PDA

View Full Version : Henlo ~ I'm Loony BoB's girlfriend and he insisted I make a thread

Sezzadactyl
06-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Hello!

I have been summoned here by Loony BoB. I thought I should come say hello!

My name is Sarah or you can call me Sezza if you like. I don't know much about Final Fantasy. BoB made me play FF7. I finished the first disc to only realize I invested in the wrong person. In turn I got salty and haven't played since xD What I can say is that Chocobos are cool and so is Bahamut.

I enjoy art and paint a lot of Pokemon and Dragons. I also dislike cats. #donthate. Birds > Cats anyday. I am from Australia however I soon shall be moving to the UK!

I am very excited to meet all of you!

Loony BoB
06-22-2017, 02:29 PM
Sarah's first ever venture into forums. :') I'm so proud.

EDIT: Oh and when Sarah moves here don't worry she will absolutely be streaming the rest of her FFVII adventures. >=]

Fynn
06-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Hi~! VII is garbage anyway :monster: Try starting with IV instead!

Freya
06-22-2017, 02:31 PM
So don't be creeped out but I totally stalked you after BoB mentioned you in staff a few weeks ago. Your art is amazing! I'm very envious of your skills. :jess:

Welcome! Now you know what this madhouse known as Eyeson really is! I'm sure he's told you loads about it already but welcome.

Fynn
06-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Also we have a little artist's corner if you're interested!

theundeadhero
06-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Hello.

Sezzadactyl
06-22-2017, 02:51 PM
I totally did not have to ask BoB how to reply in the thread :shifty: ....

Thank you Fynn and Freya! I mean like not creepy xD It's fine ;D Thank you so much! Bob has told me so much about it all! I'm excited to learn more. P.s those dogs are super cuteeeee!

Hello theundeadhero!

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome!

Psychotic
06-22-2017, 02:52 PM
Hello! I assume Daniel has told you all about the time he brutally beat me up and left me covered in bruises. Lovely fella! ;)

Sephex
06-22-2017, 03:03 PM
OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! RUN! SAVE YOURSELF!

Alright, seriously though, welcome! :)

Vyk
06-22-2017, 03:04 PM
Salutations MissBoB

Hopefully the place lives up to expectation. There's a discord chat if the forum interface happens to ruffle your feathers

Sezzadactyl
06-22-2017, 03:11 PM
Hi Psychotic! I have indeed heard the story..... in fact I just got some extra details on the phone just now ;D

haha thank you Sephex!! I am yet to determine whether I need to run or not xD jks jks

Thank you Vyk! Discord is indeed more familiar!

Rocket Edge
06-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forums! I could be wrong but I think I follow your art page on FB through BoB himself mentioning it some time back. It's terrific. :monster:

Scruffington
06-22-2017, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the forum!

FFVII is a great entry point for the series. Hope you enjoy it :)

Shauna
06-22-2017, 04:58 PM
Welcome! Apparently you are going to be subjected to my quite awful company in a few months time. I apologise in advance.

fat_moogle
06-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Welcome!

Question: Who's the better half, you or BoB? :p

Loony BoB
06-22-2017, 07:16 PM
Definitely Sarah. By some distance. xD

fat_moogle
06-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Definitely Sarah. By some distance. xD
Way to keep yourself in her good books! :D

Lyndis Highwind
06-22-2017, 09:20 PM
Welcome, welcome! It's exciting to have another artist on the forum! :)

Slothy
06-22-2017, 09:24 PM
You art good. I may have creeped a bit when BoB started talking about you too.

Formalhaut
06-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Formalhaut but everyone calls me Formy. Welcome!

What sort of art do you do? I'd love to see some of it in the art forum! I hope you get back into FFVII. it definitely has a few problems, mainly in Disc 1, but overall it is a very nice game. Not a bad starting point for the 'classic' side of FFs. I'd also recommend FFIV for a more linear, tightly packed plot, or FFX which kinda introduces the 'modern' FFs, is also pretty linear and packed, and is the my boyfriend Mr. Carny started with and he liked it a lot. There's plenty of choice though.

Discord is also great. I have a great time chatting with everyone. Also, if you like killing people (and who doesn't!) then there's also a forum Mafia community as well that'd love to have you!

Sezzadactyl
06-23-2017, 01:33 AM
Hello Rocket Edge, Scruffington, Shauna, pudgy bird, Lyndis Highwind, Slothy and Formy!!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind welcome ! Nice to meet you all!

Shauna I've heard so much about you! I'm very excited to meet you and play the mario cars xD

Thank you everyone for the kind artwork words too! I would love to post some of it in the art forum. I mostly paint, favouring water colour! I love pen and line work too. Currently doing a butt load of Pokemon works because Pokemon is life! I'm looking however, to do a whole series of original dragons very soon once I catch up on things :) I believe I must paint Bahamut for Loony BoB very soon !

I am super excited to continue playing FF7 and possible branch out to the other games ! I was always a Nintendo person growing up and never got introduced to FF or kingdom hearts until later. Better to start later than never right !?

Thank you all again!

Pheesh
06-23-2017, 02:33 AM
Hi there. Don't be sad, but I'm pretty sure Loony BoB is dating you to get closer to Australia, and by extension, Me.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sezzadactyl
06-23-2017, 04:12 AM
Geesh Pheesh. Way to break it to me! Thanks for letting me know I guess.. :P

Loony BoB
06-23-2017, 04:35 AM
She's on her way to fly to Perth right now, Phil, for Perth Supanova. I am very envious of your living location this weekend. xD

Bubba
06-23-2017, 02:42 PM
Hi there Sezza!

I'm Bubba, current holder of Eoff's Best Member title along with the Funniest Member title. This means that I am the funniest and the best out of all of us. A pleasure to meet you!

I have met Shauna on a few occasions and can confirm she is awesome.

Please continue with FFVII as it's my favourite game of all time and you simply have to see the ending where everyone dies.

Great to have you here :D

theundeadhero
06-23-2017, 03:18 PM
I only had time for a quick hello before, but now that I'm free, its us that should be thanking you! For looking out for BoB. He tends to turn into a bit of a wreck sometimes when no one does.

starlet
06-23-2017, 04:13 PM
Oh you poor thing, being subjected to this place

Christmas
06-24-2017, 05:37 AM
Reallly? I always thought BoB is gay. :bigsmile:

Sezzadactyl
06-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Hi Bubba ! Pleasure to meet you! In fact it's an honour to meet Eoff's Best and Funniest Member ! ;D

OHMYGOSH theundeadhero that picture is amazing! I vote for it to be his profile pic xD

Shauna
06-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Shauna I've heard so much about you! I'm very excited to meet you and play the mario cars xD

I hope you like getting your expectations dashed!

Also, Mario Kart will be fun! The battle for second place is an ever exciting one.

Formalhaut
06-24-2017, 06:56 PM

Also, Mario Kart will be fun! The battle for second place is an ever exciting one.

Second place? Is there never a battle for first place?

Shauna
06-24-2017, 07:00 PM
I don't know whether you had the pleasure of playing Mario Kart with Matthew.

It's a battle for second place.

Sezzadactyl
06-25-2017, 01:43 AM

Ooooh ! Well I'll be happy to fight for second xD

Formalhaut
06-25-2017, 01:56 AM
I don't know whether you had the pleasure of playing Mario Kart with Matthew.

It's a battle for second place.

Did we not play Mario Kart when I was around yours? It'd be a crying shame if we didn't, I love Mario Kart.

Vermachtnis
06-25-2017, 11:47 PM
Hello, I'm the resident... umm... resi...dent...so you do art?

Formalhaut
06-25-2017, 11:50 PM
But yeah, your art is absolutely incredible and I was asking Daniel the other day if you do commission and do people, because I'd love to have you do a piece on my FFXIV because I am a pathetic loser.

Oh come on Jinx we all know by 'FFXIV art' you really mean 'sexy shirtless male elf'.

Skyblade
06-26-2017, 10:31 AM
Greetings, milady. I'm the annoying troublemaker who rarely leaves the games forums and is terrible at socializing. I am glad that I stumbled into this place of welcome during one of my rare trips outside, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, however. I wish you the best of fortune in these forums, and the best of luck to you and the Loony one in general.

Sezzadactyl
06-27-2017, 05:48 AM
Hello Jinx, Vermachtnis and Skyblade! nice to meet you all!

I'm so glad you also don't like cats Jinx! May we forever be friends! I'll most likely be getting into FFXIV but I am a total noob and have no idea about anything.
I am also intrigued by this 'sexy shirtless male elf' ;D xD

qwertysaur
06-27-2017, 06:29 AM
Did you know that James A Garfield, the 20th president of the united states, also developed a proof of the Pythagorean Theorem using triangles arranged to form a trapezoid?

Sezzadactyl
06-28-2017, 03:16 AM
Hello Jinx, Vermachtnis and Skyblade! nice to meet you all!

I'm so glad you also don't like cats Jinx! May we forever be friends! I'll most likely be getting into FFXIV but I am a total noob and have no idea about anything.
I am also intrigued by this 'sexy shirtless male elf' ;D xD

AwwwwwwHelllllllYeahhhhhhh

Sezzadactyl
06-28-2017, 03:17 AM
Did you know that James A Garfield, the 20th president of the united states, also developed a proof of the Pythagorean Theorem using triangles arranged to form a trapezoid?

Oh wow! Is that right? Never knew xD

Bri
06-28-2017, 12:19 PM
Hello and welcome Sarah, it's wonderful to hear the great news of you and Loony BoB, i wish you both nothing but happiness and blessings and more gaming!

Sezzadactyl
06-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Hello and welcome Sarah, it's wonderful to hear the great news of you and Loony BoB, i wish you both nothing but happiness and blessings and more gaming!

Hello Bri!! Thank you so much! heck yeah to the gaming! Woooooo