PDA

View Full Version : New Here, Long Time FF Fan

KickmanX
07-09-2017, 01:51 AM
What's up? Not much to say here. A lifelong fan of Final Fantasy and I am looking eagerly towards the release of Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Job Edition in a few short days.

fat_moogle
07-09-2017, 02:01 AM
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm not the biggest fan of Final Fantasy XII and I didn't get around to completing it when I had it on PS2, but I'm looking to give it another chance sometime with TZA. Have fun with it!

KickmanX
07-09-2017, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm not the biggest fan of Final Fantasy XII and I didn't get around to completing it when I had it on PS2, but I'm looking to give it another chance sometime with TZA. Have fun with it!

Thanks for the warm welcome! And to be honest, I've tried to beat it twice and never managed to get all the way through it. The game is just so damn long. But the art style is beautiful, the soundtrack is great, and the ability to speed up the game should make it all a bit easier this time around.

fat_moogle
07-09-2017, 02:18 AM
I agree with you about the art style and the music! Also FFXII has one of the best Moogle designs in the series so I should give it credit for that, too!

theundeadhero
07-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Hello.

I'm looking forward to FFXII Zodiac as well.

KickmanX
07-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Hello.

I'm looking forward to FFXII Zodiac as well.

July 11 can't get here fast enough. Maybe I should be "sick" that day? Hmmm...

theundeadhero
07-09-2017, 05:27 AM
Maybe I should buy it for my mom since its her birthday, and "hold onto it for her" since she doesn't have a PS4. :p

Bubba
07-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, KickmanX!

My original PS2 suffered a catastrophic water-related injury. I've had my PS2 copy of FFXII for about 15 years unplayed :lol: I did get a new PS2 not long ago but I decided to wait for TZA. Though, my gaming backlog is pretty severe at the moment.

Anyway, great to have you here! Don't be afraid to post about it even make some threads. We're a chatty bunch here :D

Scruffington
07-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Welcome Kickman! Hope you enjoy it here :)

KickmanX
07-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, KickmanX!

My original PS2 suffered a catastrophic water-related injury. I've had my PS2 copy of FFXII for about 15 years unplayed :lol: I did get a new PS2 not long ago but I decided to wait for TZA. Though, my gaming backlog is pretty severe at the moment.

Anyway, great to have you here! Don't be afraid to post about it even make some threads. We're a chatty bunch here :D

Welcome Kickman! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Thanks, I am sure that I will. I would have commented more by now but...you know....FFXII. The game is every bit as fun and addictive as I remembered.

BustaMo
07-25-2017, 06:56 AM
What's up? Not much to say here. A lifelong fan of Final Fantasy and I am looking eagerly towards the release of Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Job Edition in a few short days.

Welcome to EyesOnFF!! I really liked FFXII myself, so was hoping to grab a copy of the Zodiac Age, but unfortunately it doesn't release for the Xbox One which is all I have. :(

Christmas
10-14-2023, 07:59 AM
FFXVI did not manage to revive the FF Series?