PDA

View Full Version : Do squall and Laguna know they are related?

Galuf
07-23-2017, 04:27 AM
Kinda weird question but on my latest playthrough I noticed neither talk like they know each other. So is it ever explained or said that they know? Or do they just remain unaware... forever.
I mean surely ellone knows so if they dont know. Why dont she tell em. Be funny to see squalls reaction "whaat that goofballs my dad??" I dunno. Yeah

Darth Ganon
07-23-2017, 05:19 AM
Don't Ward and Kiros know or at least suspect? I seem to remember some comment made on the Ragnarok by them that kind of implied they did. Laguna being Laguna I could see him not getting it, but you'd think they would tell him.

Galuf
07-23-2017, 07:42 AM
Don't Ward and Kiros know or at least suspect? I seem to remember some comment made on the Ragnarok by them that kind of implied they did. Laguna being Laguna I could see him not getting it, but you'd think they would tell him.

Geez I didnt even think it was Kiros on the ragnarok radio. Just some random estharian

charliepanayi
07-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Doesn't Laguna say to Squall that the two of them have stuff to talk about? I think he knows.

Sefie1999AD
07-27-2017, 12:47 AM
When Laguna and others accompany you in the airship, this is what they say:

Laguna: "Let's talk when it's all done. I have a lot to tell you... Well, if you don't want to hear it, I'll understand."

Kiros: "You look very much like your mother."

Ward: "......"
Kiros: "(Ward says... Good thing you don't look like your father.)"

Galuf
07-27-2017, 11:05 AM
Ahhhh I suppose thats what I get for not talking to laguna kiros or ward.

maybee
07-27-2017, 12:41 PM
Don't think that Squall quite knows quite yet and hasn't put one and two together, otherwise he would of had a bit of a breakdown, like when Cid put him under too much stress and when Ellone used him to try and change the past.