PDA

View Full Version : Hello (。・д・)ノ゙

Raine Lockehart
07-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Hello, everyone!

Recently entered a phase of wanting to replay Final Fantasy games and thought it useful to gain insight from a community(//・_・//)

Series that I have played: Crisis Core, VIII, IX, X/X-2, XII, XV.

Looking to replay VIII, IX, and X, in particular. Once I finish those, might consider getting XII: The Zodiac Age.

But otherwise, generally am a RPG/JRPG-oriented player who enjoys thorough story-driven games.

Delighted to make your acquaintance (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Lyndis Highwind
07-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Hey there, Raine! Welcome! I'm very much a JRPG/RPG oriented gamer myself!

Raine Lockehart
07-29-2017, 06:03 PM
Hey there, Raine! Welcome! I'm very much a JRPG/RPG oriented gamer myself!

Kudos!

The times I've been asked by co-workers whether I play other games not generally story-driven, they look at me as if I'm an alien...

Is it so wrong to only play games that have a story!? ( ´•̥ו̥` )

But, thank you, for the welcome!

Pike
07-29-2017, 06:14 PM
Hello and welcome to EoFF :) Glad to have you here!!

Shauna
07-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Welcome Raine! What's your favourite FF?

And I think you've found yourself in good company - I think a lot of us here like the story driven stuff.

Raine Lockehart
07-29-2017, 07:31 PM
Hello and welcome to EoFF :) Glad to have you here!!

Thank you! Glad to be here ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Welcome Raine! What's your favourite FF?

And I think you've found yourself in good company - I think a lot of us here like the story driven stuff.

Story-wise, I think Crisis Core has that title. I remember finishing it in the back seat of the car and crying my heart out இ‸இ

Gameplay and mechanics would go to X because that sphere grid was so much fun to play around. There's a reason why I have that game on 3 different platforms (◎ω◎*)

What about yourself?

Shauna
07-29-2017, 07:51 PM
FFX would probably take that spot for me! Just hit a sweet spot for me with the characters and such. Although half my life is spent on FFXIV these days...

Bubba
07-29-2017, 07:56 PM
Welcome to EoFF, Raine :D

Being such fan of Crisis Core, have you not played FFVII? That needs to be remedied! Although saying that, FFVII is my all time favourite game and I have never played Crisis Core :shifty:

It would be helpful if they released it to download ANYWHERE. I have my PS Vita which would be perfect. *folds arms, taps foot and stares at Square*

Anyway, welcome! Don't be afraid to post around or even join the EoFF Discord Chat group :-)

Raine Lockehart
07-29-2017, 08:44 PM
FFX would probably take that spot for me! Just hit a sweet spot for me with the characters and such. Although half my life is spent on FFXIV these days...

I would not blame you.

If you are going to spend half your life on a game, might as well be XIV.

Recently bought that for myself in case I feel like playing an MMORPG between games, but 'tis sad to have only gotten it 4 years after the release ;-;

Welcome to EoFF, Raine :D

Being such fan of Crisis Core, have you not played FFVII? That needs to be remedied! Although saying that, FFVII is my all time favourite game and I have never played Crisis Core :shifty:

It would be helpful if they released it to download ANYWHERE. I have my PS Vita which would be perfect. *folds arms, taps foot and stares at Square*

Anyway, welcome! Don't be afraid to post around or even join the EoFF Discord Chat group :-)

Thank you for the welcome!

Yes, I feel ashamed to call myself a Final Fantasy fan without having played one of the most iconic ones ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑

I have it downloaded on Steam, if that counts?

Would definitely recommend playing Crisis Core! Albeit everyone knows what happens, but even so, it acts as a great complementary piece to the main game.

Time to go lurking for that Discord group.

Bubba
07-29-2017, 08:55 PM
I think if you just click 'chat' at the top of here it should take you straight to us. Come in and say hi :D

Shauna
07-29-2017, 08:57 PM
Still plenty of time to catch up with FFXIV - if you haven't already started you shpuld join us on the Sarganatas server!

qwertysaur
07-29-2017, 10:28 PM
, , ∩
( ゜∀゜)彡 Hello!
   ⊂彡

Raine Lockehart
07-29-2017, 11:35 PM
I think if you just click 'chat' at the top of here it should take you straight to us. Come in and say hi :D

Will there be cookies?

Still plenty of time to catch up with FFXIV - if you haven't already started you shpuld join us on the Sarganatas server!

Poop, I forget which server, but I am definitely not on that one!

Though I haven't progressed far enough to warrant any attachment to the character so I could change ❛▿❛

, , ∩
( ゜∀゜)彡 Hello!
   ⊂彡

Why, hello! I like your taste in emoticons (-ω-ゞ

Bubba
07-30-2017, 12:04 AM
Qwertysaur = Raine

qwertysaur
07-30-2017, 01:04 AM
Qwertysaur = Raine
:shobon:

BustaMo
08-03-2017, 09:39 PM
Hiiiii, Raine Lockehart!!! :D

fat_moogle
08-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the forums! Loving your smileys :D

Freya
08-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Welcome Raine!

Scruffington
08-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Welcome to EoFF, Raine!

Hope you enjoy it here. I'd also recommend playing FFVII (my personal favorite in the series) and FFXIII (give it a chance!) :P

Fynn
08-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Hey I!