PDA

View Full Version : Do you play PS+ games?

fat_moogle
08-03-2017, 04:10 PM
As the title says.

I have PS+ and add the monthly games to my library but I never bother playing them. However this month I've downloaded Just Cause 3 and Assassins Creed: Freedom Cry and I'm definitely going to give them a go. I've never played a Just Cause game before and the only AC games I've played is the first one and Unity, which I never got around to completing.

Shauna
08-03-2017, 04:36 PM
I grab them from time to time, and I have played a few! Not finished any of them, but I've had a go at Never Alone and the Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey remaster for nostalgia's sake.

fat_moogle
08-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Oh, I did start Oddworld as well but then I realised I was just as terrible at it as I was at it on PS1 and swiftly deleted it!

Shauna
08-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Haha, I haven't played enough of it to make that call myself - but I wasn't having too much trouble, I guess.

Pumpkin
08-04-2017, 01:04 PM
I get some games regularly enough. Will also be trying Just Cause 3 out!

Vyk
08-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Galak-Z and Gat out of Hell I put a lot of time into. Rebel Galaxy as well, great Privateer type game. And Furi, scratched that itch for skill based combat challenge that the Dark Souls always failed me on. There's probably a few others as well. I'm fortunate enough to have gotten some mileage out of it. Mostly smaller indie'ish games though, because I'm limited both on time and storage space

Nice
08-12-2017, 05:23 AM
I grab them with the hopes of playing them some day. Honestly though, I don't think I've ever beaten a single game I got on PS+. That's just sad.