PDA

View Full Version : Driving Me Crazy

BustaMo
08-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Research says drivers are most obnoxious on Monday morning. Is that because they have to go back to work? Is it because they're still hungover from the weekend? Could it be because they forgot how to drive since they left work Friday evening? :/

Tailgaters, people driving with high-beams in your face, and road-ragers. We've dealt with them all.

Darth Ganon
08-04-2017, 05:03 AM
I drive in California in a county with almost zero officers on patrol (I go days between seeing any), in turn being no penalty for breaking every single road rule. There is so much crap going on that I installed a dash cam in my truck like I'm living in Russia.

Bubba
08-04-2017, 07:34 AM
I'm reasonably polite on the road, I think. I hate driving though as I'm overly nervous and twitchy. Hopefully some day I'll be rich and I'll just get myself a chauffeur.

Freya
08-04-2017, 04:33 PM
I can't stand people who don't use their blinkers to turn or have to come to almost a complete stop to turn. It's the highway! You went form 65mph to 5, of course i'm pissed!

Psychotic
08-04-2017, 06:45 PM
BETTER DRIVE RIGHT UP BEHIND YOU BECAUSE REASONS

seriously what the fuck

even better when I'm at or above the speed limit

BustaMo
08-05-2017, 01:21 AM
I've seen some crazy things people have captured on random dash-cams while driving. Accidents, beat-downs, shootings. It's insane some of the videos these people have uploaded to YouTube.

I think the more obnoxious drivers personally come in the afternoon at rush hour when everyone is skidattling out of work and trying to get home ASAP. I'm not a huge road rage person, but I definitely have my fair share of drivers I've seen that I wouldn't mind seeing blow a random tire every now and then.