PDA

View Full Version : Your Karaoke Song

Bubba
08-04-2017, 02:28 PM
What is your go-to song whenever this situation comes around?

Don't give me the whole "Oh I can't sing so would never do that" EVERYONE KNOWS AT LEAST ONE.

What is it? TELL ME

Psychotic
08-04-2017, 02:51 PM
I have never been in a karaoke situation but I loudly and terribly sing whenever I get a chance. At my work's last Christmas party Take On Me played and I just had to sing along to it. Yes I hit and sustained the high note and yes I was atrocious and yes I lost my voice for the next couple of days as a result.

BustaMo
08-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Sober I could pull off: "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind.

Drunk: "I Want It That Way" - by The Backstreet Boys

Darth Ganon
08-05-2017, 04:59 AM
I will never ever, under any circumstances, ever sing. Ever.

In the bizarro world where I actually would, maybe Don't Stop Me Now. That would be a fun song to do.

Night Fury
08-05-2017, 05:31 AM
Whitney Houston's or Ariana Grande's back catalogue.

Bubba
08-05-2017, 01:41 PM
I can't resist a bit of Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney.

Lyndis Highwind
08-05-2017, 06:15 PM
I've never done karaoke, but my go to songs that I sing are "Eyes on Me" and "Melodies of Life". I know them by heart since I've been listening to them since I was little.

Scotty_ffgamer
08-05-2017, 09:02 PM
I've never really done karaoke, but i am always singing songs from musicals at work to annoy my coworkers. Usually I do song parodies about work to make it more fun. My go to right now is beauty and the beast mostly, and I sprinkle in other Disney stuff. Used to be Les Miserables, fiddler on the roof, or Dr. Horrible.

Lyndis Highwind
08-05-2017, 11:06 PM
I've never really done karaoke, but i am always singing songs from musicals at work to annoy my coworkers. Usually I do song parodies about work to make it more fun. My go to right now is beauty and the beast mostly, and I sprinkle in other Disney stuff. Used to be Les Miserables, fiddler on the roof, or Dr. Horrible.

That's what my sister does haha!

Shauna
08-05-2017, 11:09 PM
I don't do karaoke.

No fun allowed, etc.