PDA

View Full Version : Night Fury - The EoFF ORACLE

Night Fury
09-04-2017, 12:14 PM
I am prepared with my Oracle Cards to answer any and all questions abut your future... To guide you through what is troubling you...

Let the Oracles guide you to inner peace....

Ask a serious question and get a serious reading.
Ask a joke question and get a joke reading.

Remember to be introspective and not "Will I get a boyfriend?" but "What's blocking me from relationships?"

Fynn
09-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Why can't I focus on working to be really good at the thing I want to be good at?

Night Fury
09-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Why can't I focus on working to be really good at the thing I want to be good at?

THE DRAGON'S DUEL

INNER CONFLICT, MORALITY, CONSCIOUS CHOICE

ALLY/CHALLENGER

The Dragon's Duel takes place at the proverbial fork in the road. It's both Ally and Challenger at once, as it represents the tension of opposites. Even though the truth is that we live in unity, we experience the duality of faith and doubt, love and fear, right and wrong, black and white. This aspect of your current experience asks you to accept that although you may be going one way, another may call to you to change direction. Now is the time to inquire whether it's your ego or your soul leading you. There are always choices in life. Decision-making also solves inner conflict. If you're torn between two dragons, the one that you chose to feed will be the one that wins. Which is it? If it's not the one that serves the highest of your intentions, deliberately feed the other and the duel will be won in your favour.

Psychotic
09-04-2017, 12:45 PM
What will happen at the end of Game of Thrones?

Night Fury
09-04-2017, 12:47 PM
What will happen at the end of Game of Thrones?

THE FIRE PRINCE

OPTIMISM, AGGRESSION

REVERSED

There are a couple messages delivered by the Fire Prince, so take heed as one or both could pertain to you now. Be mindful of starting a fire you can't put out. Aggressive action results in loss; slow down and don't be so eager to reach your goal. Stay clear of someone else's unbridled ambition and aggression as well. If you think you could get burned, you most certainly will unless you remove yourself from the action. When the Fire Prince arrives as a Challenger, he could also be warning you to be careful of burnout. This might pertain to workaholism or obsessively focusing on something you want, excluding all else. You may be afraid to let go, but you must. If you keep going the way you are, truly you won't have any energy left, nor will you see your way through your path. It's easy to get lost in the dark where there is no flame to light the way.

Laddy
09-04-2017, 03:44 PM
How will I ever get on and win Survivor?

Bubba
09-04-2017, 04:39 PM
I sold my soul to Lee Rogers when I was eight for a packet of jawbreakers. Is there any way of getting it back?

Formalhaut
09-04-2017, 05:43 PM
How can I stop fretting about whether or not my friends really are my friends? Put another way, will it ever be possible that I can have a friend and just accept that in the moment, instead of worrying about the friendship dissolving or drifting apart?

Sorry Oracle, that's kinda a long one. Do Oracles go on 140 characters or less?

Night Fury
09-05-2017, 12:54 PM
How will I ever get on and win Survivor?

THE SHADOW QUEEN

ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE, INSECURITY, MANIPULATION

ALLY

The Shadow Queen tells you that too many of the details hidden behind your circumstances prevent you from moving forward quickly at this time. She has come with a lantern to help shed light on what is concealed within you or your situation. This is the time to wait for more to be revealed. Perhaps you lack clarity and the knowledge of how to proceed with the subject of your inquiry. It's time to educate yourself a little more about your intention and then put that information to work for you. The Shadow Queen asks that you dig deep to gain strength and that you have the courage to ask someone in the know to shed light on your circumstances. She promises to send that person to you. Beware of moving too quickly in the dark, as you will likely trip and fall and have to start again.

Night Fury
09-05-2017, 12:57 PM
I sold my soul to Lee Rogers when I was eight for a packet of jawbreakers. Is there any way of getting it back?

THE HUNGRY GHOSTSOBSESSIONS, SCARCITY CONSCIOUSNESS, ATTACHMENTALLYWhen the Hungry Ghosts appear on your path, they may not at first seem like Allies because they represent your constant focus on the past and the consuming desire to know the future, which rob you of your true present. But, in fact, they are here in the service of alerting you to obsessive thinking and addictions: they're masters at magnifying repetitive behaviors. The message is for you to examine whether you're doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. This time will be different and I have control over this are false statements and a sign of deep denial of the truth. Now is the time to let go of that thinking. Surrender your will, your life, your heart's desires, and all that pains you to the Divine. Order will be restored in your world. The Hungry Ghosts also bring understanding about the distractions of life that seduce you into forgetting what you really desire. They're asking you to become aware that what others want and what the culture dictates will make you happy may not be what's best for you. Don't get caught up in outside appearances. All that glitters may not be gold at least not for you. Look beyond the veneer and you will find the true substance in your life. You deserve nothing less.

Night Fury
09-05-2017, 12:58 PM
How can I stop fretting about whether or not my friends really are my friends? Put another way, will it ever be possible that I can have a friend and just accept that in the moment, instead of worrying about the friendship dissolving or drifting apart?

Sorry Oracle, that's kinda a long one. Do Oracles go on 140 characters or less?

THE SWAN QUEENTRANSFORMATION, INTUITION, PATIENCECHALLENGERWhen the Swan Queen appears to challenge you, it's time to stop doubting your inner voice. Don't let your analytical mind prevent you from seeing the miracles that Spirit places in front of you. Another message the Swan Queen shows you in the mirror of your life is your fear of change. Why fear what's inevitable? Everything in life changes and transforms from one moment to the next. Holding on to the past only distorts and mangles the natural order of things. If you can, in spite of your fear, be gentle with yourself and allow for change. Only beauty will come of it. Most important, a shift in perspective is what's called for now.

Psychotic
09-05-2017, 08:03 PM
My tummy feels a bit odd. Is it food poisoning or am I just a hypochondriac?

Bubba
09-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Will I ever find my singing tie pin?

Freya
09-05-2017, 10:55 PM
How can I be more happy when having to deal with such constant strife?

Fynn
09-06-2017, 08:29 AM
How can I stop my cat from eating everything? And I mean, everything. Every little piece of dirt that drops on the floor, even trash from the trash can. How do

Night Fury
09-06-2017, 01:04 PM
My tummy feels a bit odd. Is it food poisoning or am I just a hypochondriac?

THE NOVICEINNOCENCE, BEGINNER, IGNORANCE, NEW SKILL WITHOUT PRACTICE, UNSTABLE CURIOSITYInnocence, naiveté, foolishness, early knowledge not yet integrated, the ability to see the world untainted, and learning ability—these are the aspects of the Novice as she appears in your life. The Novice is reminding you to be teachable and humble. If you don’t know something, don’t pretend that you do. Chances are that you’ll make an error that may cost you more than you wish to pay. New information is coming, and this is the time to be open to learning and expanding. The Novice also reminds you to be like a child and remember the wonder and awe you once had for the world around you . . . when discovering magic was an essential part of everyday experience. The Novice reminds you that you need to stop and ask yourself, “What lesson must I learn here?” The lesson is always mirrored in the experience in front of you. Dig deep into the workings of whatever situation you’re inquiring about. You don’t have to look far, for the answer is right in front of you. Sometimes it may feel as if you have two left feet and don’t know how to dance, or that perhaps you’re fumbling in the dark and fear that you may be left behind. It’s all right to be in the “not-knowing.” This is the place where new understanding takes time to integrate. Be gentle with yourself. The greatest gift the Novice reminds you of is that you’re always at the beginning of some area of your life. Patience and slow movement is required when the Novice appears. Before moving forward, perhaps you need time to journal your thoughts and receive clarity about what the Mystery invites you to learn. Then rejoice! The Novice of Avalon is on a path to higher knowledge and abundant manifestation and doesn’t stay a Novice for long.

Night Fury
09-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Will I ever find my singing tie pin?

THE GRAIL KNIGHTROMANCE, ILLUSION, SEEKING THE SACREDRomance, and the seeking of that which is sacred—such are the missions of the Grail Knight. He represents the coming together of all elements to form perfect life through a union of heaven and earth; or he signifies a romantic union of lover with lover. In the beginning of all relationships, there’s a time when everything is perfect. One seeks out the discovery of love in the treasures of the other, all the while holding up a mirror in which beauty and perfection are reflected. There is both truth and illusion. When the Grail Knight appears, he lets you know that your own beauty, perfection, and innermost desires may be reflected in the mirror that is held up by the love of another. Indeed, love is in the air. Perhaps it’s also a time for you to fall in love with yourself. If you don’t, you run the risk of attracting the same affirmation from the outside world. Love attracts love. Be love and you shall find love. A gentle warning: Light cannot exist without shadow, so don’t be fooled by the illusion of perfection. Be willing to see the shadow, and ask for honesty. Then you can never be disappointed. This is a fortunate omen.

Night Fury
09-06-2017, 01:06 PM
How can I be more happy when having to deal with such constant strife?

THE EYES OF BEAUTYPOSITIVE EXPECTATIONS, CLARITYCHALLENGERAs a Challenger, the Eyes of Beauty are a sign that self-centered fear, expressed through harsh judgment, is behind your current circumstances. Are you seeing only the flaws in your circumstances or in another person? Are you looking at what is wrong instead of what could be made right? If you take some time to adjust your eyes and see things exactly as they are, you cannot help but admire their perfection. Release your expectations and demands, and be with the truth of the way things are now. You're whole and beautiful and perfect, and what you observe is, too. It may not be exactly what you want, but perhaps in shifting your vision, you will find clarity and will see that it's exactly what you need at this time. A total shift in perception is what is required now.

Night Fury
09-06-2017, 01:07 PM
How can I stop my cat from eating everything? And I mean, everything. Every little piece of dirt that drops on the floor, even trash from the trash can. How do

MAGIC PRAYER“SPEAK YOUR PRAYERS, LISTEN FOR THE ANSWERS, ACT IN FAITH.”UPRIGHTWhen you see the Magic Prayer card, it is a reminder that your prayers will be answered. Spirit is always waiting to help you—and to heal you—when you’re in need. That said, the best prayer is: “Thy will be done through me; thy will and not mine be done.” Conscious contact with your higher power is achieved through the ritual of prayer and meditation. Speak and listen to the Divine force within the field of creation. Surrender your wishes and desires to Spirit. You may not get what you want, but you will surely get what you need. Your destiny awaits you. As long as you keep in conscious contact with your higher power, be assured that you are on the right path.

Night Fury
09-09-2017, 04:31 AM
Oracle, I've been very anxious for days. This is going on day three with no relief. Not meds, sleep, alcohol, distractions. What should I do to provide myself some comfort?

THE CHESS QUEENTRUST, STRATEGIZINGALLYThe Chess Queen has all the tools you need to aid you in your quest for a life of purpose, peace, and prosperity. When she arrives as your Ally, you're given the task of asking Spirit for a vision of your life. Ask, also, to know the right actions to ensure your part in this process of unfolding. Then, with a sense of trust, allow the strategy to be given unto you by the Divine. Are your own goals and desires in alignment with the Divine Plan for your life. This is a reminder that there is your plan, and then there is the Divine Plan for your life. When you're in alignment with the latter, all manner of messages are delivered to aid you in taking the next right action for your life. The Chess Queen says that you will win this game as long as you let Spirit choose your moves. Follow your bliss and the inspired messages delivered by your soul. You cannot lose when you enter the realm of the Chess Queen and she appears as your Ally.

qwertysaur
09-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Any advice on how I can do my best on the Hackerrank challenges I have to do this week?