PDA

View Full Version : Games you like..... but have never beaten

Galuf
09-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Can be any game ofcourse.

3 come to mind for me. And really I should revisit all these. Since I havent played them in atleast 10 years.

dr robotniks mean bean machine. Never was good at these games.but this one I could barel even get to the 3rd boss dude. Guess he really did scramble my chances of seeing Dr R.

Pokemon colloseum. This one I managed to get to the final boss guy. But my memory is hazy and I know I never won. Still good game. Funny seeing the old dudes pikachu win in the auto battle but the guy acts like he lost lol.

and this one I feel ashamed to have never beaten....

Metroid prime. Ive tried twice in the past but both times I just couldnt beat the final Metroid Prime. Which is so sad cos this is one of the best games created. I mean sure its a miracle I even played it after seeing the metroids for the first time in my life. Not knowing what they were. Being aboot 8. Walking in the lab. And BOOM metroid burts oot. Ooftm then it jumped on my face and I quit the game haha. Ah but nuff aboot that. What are the games you like but never beat.

Scotty_ffgamer
09-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Majoras mask is the first one that comes to mind. Also xenogears.

Darth Ganon
09-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Bravely Default is really the only one. It is really fun and I love the characters and classes, but I fell out of it both times I've played.

Everything else I haven't beaten I haven't really played enough to say I enjoyed them.

CimminyCricket
09-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Radiata Stories it's such a good game, but life got in the way of me beating it on multiple occasions and now I'm so far out of the loop story wise (5 years probably) that I have no drive to beat it.

krissy
09-07-2017, 03:23 AM
radiata for sure

it's pretty vast for a single game on nds

silent hill 2 (too scared)

Wolf Kanno
09-07-2017, 04:09 AM
A lot of survival horror games are like this for me, I really enjoy the genre but I always seem to get distracted in the best seasons to play them. :cry:

maybee
09-07-2017, 06:51 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - taking my time with it.

Fynn
09-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Morrowind. I enjoyed it a lot when I started it. Too bad it's making me feel sick :(

Galuf
09-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Morrowind. I enjoyed it a lot when I started it. Too bad it's making me feel sick :(

What do you mean its making you feel sick? Uh oh.... have you got a haunted copy of morrowind....

Fynn
09-07-2017, 11:50 AM
No, there's just somethign about the graphics that is making me sick. Like, my head is spinning and I get nauseous

Galuf
09-07-2017, 11:54 AM
No, there's just somethign about the graphics that is making me sick. Like, my head is spinning and I get nauseous

Oh damn :( hopefully they make a remaster or something. . Tbh they shouldve remastered morrowind or oblivion because of their graphics. But nut. They chose skyrim so meow meow.

Vermachtnis
09-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Bravely Default for me too. I bought it the day it came out and I'm only on chapter 5.

Dragon Quest VIII is another one. Got really far on the PS2, but never finished it. Not even a quarter through the remake.

Bubba
09-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Final Fantasy XV :shobon:

Also, Super Ghouls 'N' Ghosts on the SNES. When you get to the end it sends you right back to the start of the bloody game :argh:

It pains me to say that I used a cheat code to skip to the end boss fight in order to complete it. One day, I will play the damn thing twice and kick its arse.

Fox
09-07-2017, 10:47 PM
The Witcher 3.

I mean I barely scratched the surface of that game, only played like 5 hours or something. Damn good game though.

Chibi Youkai
09-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Hellgate London. Love the game, never can get past that one point where you have to keep commanding people to kill some demon, and they all keep dying on me. And Dragon Age: Origins. I suck at tactics.

Mercen-X
09-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Nippon Ichi games, Ephemeral Fantasia, Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle (the name I prefer to Dark Cloud 2), Arc the Lad, Legend of Legaia, Legaia 2, Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy XII, any Final Fantasy in the Nintendo era, Gokden Sun, any Wild Arms, SaGa, Dual Hearts, Threads of Fate, Zelda,

sharkythesharkdogg
09-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Mario Bros. on NES.

Played it a ton, but I never actually had my own NES so I could never sit down and beat it.

Freya
09-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Oh pretty much every game I play. I never finish anything anymore these days.

Currently Mass Effect: Andromeda and Final Fantasy XV

Shaymin
09-09-2017, 04:32 AM
Classic Bust a Move AKA Puzzle Bobble

Edge7
09-09-2017, 08:07 AM
After my first PS3 broke, I've struggled to start Wild ARMS up again. Same thing with Grandia.
Castlevania 3 is potentially my favorite NES game, but it's so tough, I've never made it to the Castle, let alone the end.

I also haven't beaten Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions due to the slowdown, and the fact that my brother is currently in position of my Vita. Really wish there was a definitive port of that game I could buy on Steam or something, I think the touch controls are atrocious on mobile devices. One day I'll play the whole thing.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-10-2017, 03:16 AM
dr robotniks mean bean machine. Never was good at these games.but this one I could barel even get to the 3rd boss dude.

I liked playing this game, especially relaxing while listening to podcasts. I just treat it like Tetris. Which it basically is. I never really worry about finishing it, I just like it as a brain exercise.

Radiata Stories it's such a good game, but life got in the way of me beating it on multiple occasions and now I'm so far out of the loop story wise (5 years probably) that I have no drive to beat it.

This definitely felt like the type of game where I would spend so much time trying to get all the playable characters that I would get through the story at a snail's pace.

Strangely, I never felt that way about Chrono Cross. That's one game where I got every character you could on one playthrough and still beat it.

Darth Ganon
09-10-2017, 04:54 AM
Bravely Default for me too. I bought it the day it came out and I'm only on chapter 5.

Farther than me. My currant file is only in Chapter 3 I think.