PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited for?

Freya
09-12-2017, 10:50 PM
What has you excited for? Something upcoming that you're hyped about!

For me, my car is about to be paid off! Woo!

Also Thor Ragnarok looks like a blast.

Halloween is almost here too!

Psychotic
09-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Distant Worlds concert in less than two months! Really excited for it, I've been looking forward to it for months! :)

Formalhaut
09-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Distant Worlds concert in less than two months! Really excited for it, I've been looking forward to it for months! :)

Wait is that the one in November? 'Cause me and Mr. Carny are going to Distant Worlds in the Royal Albert Hall!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-12-2017, 11:13 PM
I'm excited for the new Star Wars in a couple months.

For me, my car is about to be paid off! Woo!

Me too. Only about 4 months left on it.

Formalhaut
09-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Actually yes, add Star Wars to the list. I'm very excited to watch that this December.

Karifean
09-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Umineko Chiru is about to come out on Steam. I'm incredibly hyped to see some certain people's reactions to it.

Psychotic
09-12-2017, 11:23 PM

Wait is that the one in November? 'Cause me and Mr. Carny are going to Distant Worlds in the Royal Albert Hall!The very same! The afternoon concert not the evening one.

Aulayna
09-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Christmas.

It's when my next proper block of time off work is, I'm burned out AF right now and can't wait to get out of France, see friends, drink, eat good food and be merry.

Formalhaut
09-12-2017, 11:42 PM

Wait is that the one in November? 'Cause me and Mr. Carny are going to Distant Worlds in the Royal Albert Hall!The very same! The afternoon concert not the evening one.

Oh, we're going to the Evening one. But we could meet up in London though regardless? Isn't Shauna and Dat Matt going as well I think?

Night Fury
09-13-2017, 02:35 AM
I'm really excited for Star Wars!

I have another big 7 day retreat in December too which will have a massive pull as it's local. We're going to do an Amazing Race all over Perth. I can't wait, honestly. Pheesh will also be able to join in which is awesome!

I'm having a role transition in a few weeks. I'll be doing solely content creation, social media management/marketing, and events management which is suuuuuper exciting. No more finances/admin!

I recently started a local writers group and we are going to start meeting every 2nd or 3rd saturday to exchange chapters and have a mastermind/round table. SO I'm like hella excited for this because it's going to give me some accountability for my writing.

AND finally, I might be puppysitting a big doggo in October. If only my property manager would respond to the request ;-;

Darth Ganon
09-13-2017, 04:24 AM
Star Wars.

That and Zelda are really the only things that get me super excited anymore, but where in the dark age where there isn't a new game on the horizon.

Formalhaut
09-13-2017, 05:53 PM
I'm really excited for Star Wars!

I have another big 7 day retreat in December too which will have a massive pull as it's local. We're going to do an Amazing Race all over Perth. I can't wait, honestly. Pheesh will also be able to join in which is awesome!

I'm having a role transition in a few weeks. I'll be doing solely content creation, social media management/marketing, and events management which is suuuuuper exciting. No more finances/admin!

I recently started a local writers group and we are going to start meeting every 2nd or 3rd saturday to exchange chapters and have a mastermind/round table. SO I'm like hella excited for this because it's going to give me some accountability for my writing.

AND finally, I might be puppysitting a big doggo in October. If only my property manager would respond to the request ;-;

That all sounds amazing, particularly the bit about the local writer's group. It's great to have that encouragement.

Freya
09-13-2017, 06:59 PM
You all have such exciting things coming up!

I forgot about Star Wars but now i'm excited for that too!

Crop
09-13-2017, 08:58 PM
Just received an unexpected pay rise which is nice.

Also got tickets to the Joshua v Pulev fight next month, which I am SO hyped for!

Also Christmas isn't too far away, and it's the only thing I like about winter, so gotta look at the positives!

Pumpkin
09-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Blue Reflection!

Fynn
09-14-2017, 09:09 AM
Hmmmm

My parents are coming over
My brother is coming over to this city to study
Installing the door frames, as well as balcony and kitchen tiles
THE KITCHEN IN OCTOBER OMG
Bathing in the blood of my enemies
Persona 2 Eternal punishment fan translation I guess

qwertysaur
09-14-2017, 03:04 PM
I'm giving a lecture on iOS development in a week. :)

Shauna
09-14-2017, 05:33 PM
Tomorrow is my last day of work for two weeks.
Hanging with friends tomorrow night.
Best bud from Cambridge will be up in Glasgow next weekend.
Glasgow Comic-Con then too, I guess.
Matt's birthday celebrations, I guess.
Rome on the 25th September.
[I am sure exciting things will happen in October]
Distant Worlds in November.
December brings a whole host of exciting things - my birthday, Christmas, Hogmanay...

I now realise how little time we have left in 2017 geez

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-17-2017, 07:02 AM
I'm ready for fall. It's my favorite season.

The weather isn't too hot, and all of the multicolored falling leaves make everything look better.

I'm also your friend that's very excited about pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin flavored drinks.

Bones
09-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Sakura-con in late March. First cosplays ever include Cloud and Auron. B)

Chibi Youkai
09-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Going to Disney World on the 24th! Totally excited for that.

Scotty_ffgamer
09-20-2017, 01:27 AM
I'm excited for getting married on the 16th of October, and I'm definitely excited for our cruise/2 weeks off of work starting the week after that.

I'm also excited to have more spare money to work on paying off debts after the wedding and probably more money to play around with for games and such.

Night Fury
09-20-2017, 05:40 AM
It's the big Perth Royal Show at the weekend which means Pheesh and myself get to go and sicken ourselves with show donuts, look at big fluffy dogs all day, and chinwag with some potential breeders etc. It's always a crackin' day out.

Sephex
09-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Going home and relaxing today.
Finishing the Metroid II remake soonish
Spending time with my girlfriend who might as well be my wife at this point
Mario Odyssey
Odyssey is a weird word what the fuck even if the English language
(parenthesis)
Going to a parent thesis conference
what happened to m y l is t?
help
h
e
l
p

NewSight
10-30-2017, 12:48 PM
I'm excited for Christmas right now! Travel and new games to come up;)