PDA

View Full Version : Having Seifer and Edea as temporary party members

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-14-2017, 05:00 AM
I kept a separate save file for the Dollet mission so I could always go back and use Seifer in battle whenever I wanted. I guess knowing he's not going to be there forever makes it more exciting. There's only so long you get to use his limit break.

Which temp character would you want to add to your party full time? Whether Laguna & the gang or whoever else.

Wolf Kanno
09-14-2017, 10:10 AM
Most them actually. I felt VIII had some really good temp party members. I wish Xu had been made into one, cause it would be interesting to see a veteran SeeD in action.

maybee
09-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Loved Edea. Wish she stayed for longer. Seifer makes for good foreshadowing later on as he clearly copied Laguna's fighting style from that bad movie he worked in.

Scotty_ffgamer
09-14-2017, 10:38 PM
I would have actually liked to get some more SeeDs in the party temporarily at times. The battle of the Gardens and the NORG nonsense would have both given us good opportunity to do that.

Cell
10-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Could I have Kiros, Ward and Laguna as my permanent team with everyone else as temporary members?

CimminyCricket
10-18-2017, 10:35 PM
I like the idea of having other SeeD members join the party, even if it's only for a little bit.