PDA

View Full Version : Comfort Music

Pike
09-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Whenever I'm feeling really sad or down in the dumps I put on Arcade Fire's The Suburbs and then for about one hour and four minutes I am no longer sad. It honestly works every time.

What about you guys?

Fynn
09-22-2017, 01:41 PM
The Undertale soundtrack always puts me in a good place

Freya
09-22-2017, 02:23 PM
Olafur Arnalds anything by him. The Broadchurch soundtrack by him is amazing but really any of his work just makes me happy.

Jinx
09-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Tori Amos. Her music is depressing af, but for some reason, it just makes me feel good. And sometimes you need depressing. I think it makes me feel not so alone or something.

Also, and I've shared the story many times, so I won't here:

Zr0pNEnJ2d

Calm, warm fuzzies every time.

Rocket Edge
09-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Piano theme's from Minecraft.

Chibi Youkai
09-27-2017, 03:37 AM
Hybrid Theory is my go-to album for a lot of things. It's kind of ironic, and a bit sad now that Chester is gone, but listening to his stuff usually makes me feel better.

Sephex
09-28-2017, 12:30 AM
If I want to try to calm down I'll listen to video game music (mostly SNES soundtracks) or video game remixes. Or I'll listen to something like metal based music if I am in an aggressive mood or something like The Cure if I am depressed or just feel like the uncaring world I live in is ultimately doomed so if I actually had the chance to erase existence itself out of sheer frustration I have with life itself and humanity as a species I would probably absolutely do it.

Here is a cool track I am listening to right now because perhaps I should ease off the gas a bit: https://youtu.be/ovrrfWiaE2c