PDA

View Full Version : You go out drinking with yourself

Bubba
09-23-2017, 10:57 AM
What do you talk about? Do you think you'll get on? ...or will you have one drink, make your excuses then leave?

Laddy
09-24-2017, 01:51 AM
That guy's a loser so no

krissy
09-24-2017, 02:13 AM
we'd probably just stay in and make out tbh

Darth Ganon
09-24-2017, 04:54 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/694/181/fe4.jpg

Or just play video games. Whatever.

Cell
10-04-2017, 08:36 AM
why go out when i can drink alone in my room

Bubba
10-04-2017, 02:45 PM

That works! Though you'd both just be sat there on your bed. Surely going to a bar would be more conducive to conversation? You know, atmosphere and that.

I would definitely not make out with myself. I've kissed a man with stubble before and it wasn't pleasant. I have sensitive skin.

Iceglow
10-04-2017, 09:50 PM
It would probably be quite weird. I tend to get along with people who are quite different from myself, I find people like me tend to clash quite horrendously because of our strong personalities. However being me, being aware that I am out with myself? That would probably either be too weird to handle or I'd get along famously with myself.

Sephex
10-06-2017, 03:04 PM
We sort of sit there and not drink because I just don't really do it anymore.

Fun answer: Me and other me go on crazy adventures, and possibly have an existential crisis while playing Super Nintendo.

Mr. Carnelian
10-08-2017, 12:11 PM
R1Nd6LU4ImQ

Sephiroth
10-08-2017, 01:56 PM
b_8XMmMEh_A

Lonely Paper Star
10-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Nothing would happen at first because we are both quiet. But after a few, we'd start talking/ranting/complaining as if we've been buds forever.

Ergroilnin
10-11-2017, 01:41 PM
We would either end up broke, alcohol poisoned or juicy in bed. I am all for it.

FFNut
10-15-2017, 05:32 PM
To be real Ivused to go to the pub alone and watch hockey all the time. Now I stay in, drink beer, and watch hockey all the time. Chances are if you go to watch the sports you usually end up talking to other fans at the bar and are not alone long.

Skyblade
10-16-2017, 10:02 AM
I'm not really a drinker. Even when I do drink, I don't think I've ever had more than two drinks a night, and that would have only been once. Typically I just nurse one drink all night.

I've been depressed as hell lately, though. So I figure the conversation would just revolve around suicide and other dark thoughts.

Fynn
10-16-2017, 10:22 AM
I mean, I don't drink, but I guess having another me there would mean we'd finally get shit done. Like write stuff. Or go to the gym and spot each other. Like, I imagine seeing myself would really make me feel motivated for some reason.

Cell
10-16-2017, 05:56 PM

That works! Though you'd both just be sat there on your bed. Surely going to a bar would be more conducive to conversation? You know, atmosphere and that.

I would definitely not make out with myself. I've kissed a man with stubble before and it wasn't pleasant. I have sensitive skin.

i think 99% of my conversation isn't what people want to hear

that and i'm a horrible introvert, unless steaming when i don't shut up. ever.

Hoju
10-31-2017, 06:48 AM
I'm not much of a drinker. I usually need an occasion and people to drink with me.
But the odd chance I'm drinking I'm more than likely chilling at home in my mancave either listening to tunes or jamming along to songs on my guitar.

So to answer the question. If I went out drinking by myself I'd probably come and crank some tunes... at least on my headphones so I don't wake everyone up. Or I'd play games drunk, not quite sure.

Bubba
10-31-2017, 12:51 PM
I'm not much of a drinker. I usually need an occasion and people to drink with me.
But the odd chance I'm drinking I'm more than likely chilling at home in my mancave either listening to tunes or jamming along to songs on my guitar.

So to answer the question. If I went out drinking by myself I'd probably come and crank some tunes... at least on my headphones so I don't wake everyone up. Or I'd play games drunk, not quite sure.

Oh man yeah, that'd be a great idea! A couple of guitars and a couple of Bubbas would be great. We could do harmonies and play alternate rhythm/lead.

Bubba: "Hey man, do you know this one?"
Bubba: "Of course I do, I'm you"

Hoju
11-01-2017, 06:31 AM
That would be awesome. I haven't jammed with someone in way too long.
I really need to start practicing more again and call up my old jamming buddies.

Well I know what I'm doing this weekend. I'm going to have a few drinks, break out my Hetfield Snakebyte and thrash to my favourite songs.

T-MaN
11-02-2017, 01:06 AM
I'd probably bring about debates/topics/scenarios and agree with myself and be happy that someone else feels the same way.

Me: Cats are better than dogs.
Other Me: I knoowwww right!

You get the gist.

Convercide
11-02-2017, 07:14 PM
If I could actually go drinking with me, well, I'd be beside myself.