PDA

View Full Version : Girls of EoFF, What is a subtle way for you to let a guy know....

Freya
09-28-2017, 05:55 PM
That your nights are filled with crimefighting without outing yourself?

Fynn
09-28-2017, 06:29 PM
imo, just tell him. An honest relationship is a healthy relationship. and hey - maybe he can get some cocoa ready for after you're done for the night?

krissy
09-28-2017, 06:31 PM
save him from a predicament and then upside down kiss him while he's in a wet t shirt

Freya
09-28-2017, 06:40 PM
I don't. Because I'm the villain.

Girls of EoFF, What is a subtle way for you to let a guy know.... That your nights are filled with fighting crimefighters without outing yourself?

There I fixed it for you.

Formalhaut
09-28-2017, 07:36 PM

Girls of EoFF, What is a subtle way for you to let a guy know.... That your nights are filled with fighting crimefighters without outing yourself?

Keep it from him until he gets suspicious, then dispose of him.

Better yet, convince him to join the dark side and join your side as your evil sidekick. Then you can share your nights with him, and do coupley things like busting kneecaps and robbing banks.

Psychotic
09-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Are you serious? How to drop a subtle hint without outing yourself? Mate we can't pick up your subtle hints that you're angry because we used the wrong towels much less something like this.

Freya
09-28-2017, 08:14 PM

Better yet, convince him to join the dark side and join your side as your evil sidekick. Then you can share your nights with him, and do coupley things like busting kneecaps and robbing banks.

What if he's one of those filthy do-gooders though?

Formalhaut
09-29-2017, 09:47 AM

What if he's one of those filthy do-gooders though?

Just slowly dismantle his social, financial and mental health until he breaks and joins you. If this sounds very much like abuse, it is, but then, you're fighting crimefighters and are probably evil anyway.

Bubba
09-29-2017, 03:42 PM
I had an ex who was like this. She would be up in the early hours of the morning cleaning the bathroom, sanitising the kitchen, scrubbing tiles. At first I didn't notice as I sleep like the dead but I woke up for a wee one night and the signs were there... 74402

Oh hang on... crimefighting? As you were.