PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather date...

Bubba
10-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Please explain your reasoning.

Wolf Kanno
10-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Human, I've never cared for monkeys or gorillas, also having a fifty foot whatever that you may have some sway on would be super useful.

Sephiroth
10-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Well Diane from the Seven Deadly Sins is hot, even as a giant.

Psychotic
10-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Go big or go home. In Antarctic conditions I could climb inside of her for warmth like Luke and his Tauntaun in Empire.

Iceglow
10-07-2017, 11:41 AM
A fifty foot tall woman.. why not!? I mean could you imagine the boobs on that? ;)

Not to mention, a human sized king kong is essentially just a silverback gorilla. I can't say I have ever felt the urge to date a silverback gorilla.

Mr. Carnelian
10-07-2017, 03:08 PM
I'm going to have to go with the giant man, apes just aren't my thing.

WarZidane
10-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I'm with the others on this one, the idea of dating a giant doesn't appeal to me but the idea of dating a gorilla appeals to me even less.

Iceglow
10-07-2017, 06:03 PM
A real insight to Bubba's mind here...

One discussion on the concept of sex with your opposite gendered clone on Discord and now a "Would you rather date a giant human, or engage in beastiality?" thread.... dude the mental break is coming along nicely I feel hahahaha

Vermachtnis
10-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Giants are awesome.

Mr. Carnelian
10-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Struggling to see why anyone would pick dating the ape, to be honest. Conversation with an ape that can't talk would get one-sided pretty damn fast. That would make for very dull dates.

Fynn
10-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Token furry vote because this thread is just embarassing

Bubba
10-07-2017, 09:12 PM
What the hell is wrong with you all? I said "date" not "have sex with".

I was thinking the date with the tall male/female would be a drink (obviously location would need some arranging) and a chat. It would be interesting discussing the different challenges of being tall/small... just try not to keep up with him/her on drinks as they'll be drinking shots from a cement mixer.

For human-sized King Kong, I was thinking a nice outdoor setting where you can do some funny dancing for his/her entertainment. They can do some chest-beating, compete in a banana-eating contest for your entertainment.

Any of you that even contemplated the thought of getting physical with a gorilla... make me feel physically sick. I mean, you probably should seek professional help. The thought never even crossed my mind. Seriously, get help.

EDIT: Holy sh*t. Someone actually went for the second option. You should be smurfing embarrassed.

Fynn
10-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Get some sleep, bubba

Bubba
10-07-2017, 09:22 PM
It's 9:20pm and I'm watching the X Factor. How about you don't tell me what to do?

Bubba
10-07-2017, 09:58 PM
OK, I'm just gonna close this thread as it's clearly freaking people out :lol:

We were all playing the 'Would you rather' app at work and this was one of the scenarios! I just thought it'd be a silly question that would garner silly answers. There were some funny answers but some people are clearly not keen :lol:

It is no more :)