PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather?

FFNut
10-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Thought I would start a simple game. I name two things. The next person then says which one they would rather do, then they name two things and it continues.

So would you rather:

Eat raw meat?
or
Play Superman64

Its a tough one I know.

Fynn
10-16-2017, 12:53 PM
I've had raw meat, actually. It's a specialty over here called "tatar" and it's actually really good. Well-seasoned raw minced meat with onions and pickles is surprisingly delicious. Sometimes it gets served with raw egg yokes, but I haven't tried it that way yet. I am too scared to make it, though, so I eat it very rarely. Last time I had it at a wedding and even had seconds. It's that good.

Never played that game though I heard it's bad, and also not really my genre of choice. So the choice is easy for me!

Okay, so would you rather:

be locked in a totally soundless, dark room for 24 hours alone
be locked in a more regular room with a hornet for 2 hours alone

Skyblade
10-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Well, the human body produces both light (not much, but it does produce some) and sound (breathing, heartbeat, etcetera), so for a room to have neither, I either couldn't be in it, or would have to be dead.

Also, while the room has a hornet in it, the real question is what else does it have in it? A can of hornet killer, for example? Blankets and clothes you can bundle in to help avoid it? Several large objects to throw or swing at it?

Still, assuming that I can't do anything about the hornet, I'll go with the dark, quiet room.

Would you rather:
Have to do all the dishes after every meal (including those from prep/cooking).
Or
Never eat a home cooked meal again.

Bubba
10-18-2017, 04:56 PM
I would not have a home-cooked meal ever again.

I hate doing the dishes and you're offering me 'eat at a restaurant every night'? This is a no-contest.

Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn't do... or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?

Laddy
10-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Go to jail, especially if I could clear my name somehow.

Wpuld you rather earn being universally adored but low of possessions or have a near limitless amount of time and resources but have earned ire from most?

NewSight
10-30-2017, 12:51 PM
Thought I would start a simple game. I name two things. The next person then says which one they would rather do, then they name two things and it continues.

So would you rather:

Eat raw meat?
or
Play Superman64

Its a tough one I know.

I can't eat raw meat. I'll just play Superman64

Shaymin
11-21-2017, 06:10 AM
Smash Superman 64
Smash the Hornet
Smash the dishes
Kill some asshole and walk

Rocket Edge
11-21-2017, 10:17 AM
Would you rather live in Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt?