PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Hoju
10-30-2017, 02:19 PM
Hello everyone.

I can't remember if I ever joined these forums in the past. I've known about this site for years (since early 2000s). So unless there was some inactive user purge, then I guess I am new here :)

Maybe it's a midlife crisis but I've been looking up all the old forum hangouts and fansites that I used to frequent back in the day and this site just came to mind. So here I am :)

Freya
10-30-2017, 02:31 PM
Welcome! :D We're still kickin' so your crisis is well shared.

Bubba
10-30-2017, 02:52 PM
Yep! We're a stubborn lot over here. We're not going anywhere any time soon!

Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to post around :D

FFNut
10-30-2017, 03:20 PM
Welcome/back... Enjoy hope you have fun.

Psychotic
10-30-2017, 06:56 PM
Welcome back! We do have nostalgia for the early 2000's in spades.

theundeadhero
10-31-2017, 04:43 AM
Seasons!

Hoju
10-31-2017, 06:45 AM
I see we have some lifers here :)
I think there's only 1 other community that I frequent that's still around since I joined in 2002. Sadly most of other communities are either abandoned or long gone now...

Freya, I do recall your username. I think I've seen it a bunch of times when I've lurked here in the past.

Nice to see everyone giving this old nostalgic gamer a warm welcome :)

Freya
10-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Woo! Yeah I've been around a good... 13 years? Plus I was an editor for a long time so our frontsite has had my name plastered all over it there too!

We aren't nearly as active as we once were but er'e still here for the most part. As long as there's a home for us, we'll try to stay here as long as we can.

Chibi Youkai
11-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Glad to see you join here officially. This place is awesome, you may take a hiatus, but eventually, you will always end up back here. EoFF is great that way.

Vyk
12-08-2017, 11:35 PM
I've had those crises before. And this is just about the only place worth re-visiting from my old days. I still have fond memories of the others, but their communities frequently went toxic, and I'm not sad to see them die out. This community is mostly open minded friendly and accepting people. The internet needs more of this place and the like, not less