PDA

View Full Version : Frustration

carefulmom
11-28-2017, 12:35 PM
What is your greatest frustration that you think you can still be able to mend? Mine is wanting to be a shrink, but I don't know if I can do that because I think I need one myself.

Shauna
11-28-2017, 03:59 PM
i am sorry i am too irresistable

Bubba
11-28-2017, 06:05 PM
my unrequited love for shauna

Convercide
12-01-2017, 11:52 AM
my unrequited love for choke-o loco eating chocococo crispies

Iceglow
12-03-2017, 11:49 AM
My biggest frustration that I can fix is the situation of not getting to see my girlfriend frequently enough. It's just going to take time and patience to resolve though.

NewSight
12-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Everything takes time but I'm sure there's always a solution for every problem.

Mercen-X
12-04-2017, 05:22 PM
My inability to approach a publisher about my writing which I never feel confidence in its completion.

Also my inability to voice my true feelings for the woman I love. Also, my constant questioning of whether I actually love her or if I'm just lonely and the latter being the case, can I ever truly love anyone?

Also, my ongoing war with my own digestive system. Cutting out lactose, gluten, starch, msg, and whatever other culprit I could find online has never yielded the desired results. Apparently, I just need to train myself to "keep it together"...

carefulmom
12-06-2017, 01:46 AM
I'm serious.
I just feel so inadequate. I need to stop feeling down because if I want to help others, I should know how to help myself. I read an article about it (https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/getting-help-to-stop-feeling-down-all-the-time/) and I think, it's right. I'm so upset.

NewSight
12-06-2017, 05:21 AM
I'm serious.
I just feel so inadequate. I need to stop feeling down because if I want to help others, I should know how to help myself. I read an article about it (https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/getting-help-to-stop-feeling-down-all-the-time/) and I think, it's right. I'm so upset.

Perhaps, you will need people who will understand you better. Communicating with these people that care for you are the best. Getting an advice from an online counseling can help. But, you're right that you'll need to help yourself too.

Christmas
02-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Not following that hooded figure to be a space wizard that wield laser sword but rather a salary worker that see no future in life. :(

Loony BoB
02-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Just generally a case of past screw-ups that ruined relationships (of varying kinds). In some cases I regret something I did, in some cases I'm just annoyed that things were never truly understood, be it by me or someone else.

I think I can still mend some of these if not all of these, but either it's a risk of opening up old wounds, or it feels rather trivial and not worth talking to someone out of the blue about it. In either situation I also worry that it'll come across the wrong way, like I have some kind of ulterior motive (and with perhaps one particular person, it probably would indeed have one, whether I wish to admit it or not).

Vincent, Thunder God
02-14-2023, 11:09 PM
my greatest frustration is existential dread! :monster: