PDA

View Full Version : Happy 30th, Final Fantasy!

Shauna
12-18-2017, 05:10 PM
It's been a while, eh?

Wish the series that brought us all together a Happy 30th Birthday, and share some of your stories involving your life with these games!

If you want. Or you can just press back on your browser and go "oh that's nice".

:happybday

Fynn
12-18-2017, 05:16 PM
My thoughts on the series now can be best summed up as ambivalent. And yet, I don’t think there’s a single series that has been more influential on me growing up, or one that has brought me to a place where I met so many amazing people here.

Wolf Kanno
12-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Happy Birthday FF! I already discussed my thoughts on the series earlier this year, but it's been an interesting ride to say the least.

Depression Moon
12-19-2017, 02:24 AM
I really don't know where I would be in my life if it wasn't for Final Fantasy. I've been working on a celebration video for the past two weeks. It's hard work, but I feel like I owe it to the series. I'm just mad I wasn't able to get this out on 18th, but as long as I get it out I'm fine. I really love this series so much. I want to meet Sakaguchi one day and thank him for inspiring me.

Galuf
12-26-2017, 01:18 AM
huppy berthday, also screw you for making liquidflame...

oh wait birthdays are where you say good things. uhhh Thank you for making quina!!

maybee
12-26-2017, 06:11 PM
uhhh Thank you for making quina!!