PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Cookbook?

Freya
01-09-2018, 06:47 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/98/70/f2/9870f2fe0935a05b5f02426e79399f8d.gif

I was gifted a Warcraft cookbook and a Song of Ice and Fire cookbook this christmas. I've made one thing so far, a Meat pie! It got me thinking though, what would a Final Fantasy cookbook be like though?

I felt that this was general enough for food but not quite FF enough for the FF sections heh.

Maybe a Cactuar Juice Cocktail? hehe
Ooglop soup?

What are your FF themed food ideas?

:chocobo:

Shauna
01-09-2018, 08:21 PM
so many chocobo stews

fat_moogle
01-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Oglop soup? Poor Cid... <gwok>

I wouldn't mind trying a Cactuar Cocktail myself! On the theme of FFIX I think Stilztkin and Quina could legit make a cookery show. Stilzkin has travelled the world and has no doubt eaten more than just kupo nuts, sampling the food from all over the globe. I'm sure he has more recipes up his sleeve than Ignis! And with Quina's master cookery skills they'd be a perfect match!

maybee
01-10-2018, 03:31 AM
Marshmallow Moogle Pom Pom balls ! :jess:

Galuf
01-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Mcmoogles Mcmoogles
Kentucky fried Bangaa
and a Paissa hut

(paissa are weird things with wide eyes in FFXIV just so you ken )

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-10-2018, 06:05 PM
I don't know about food, but there's a website called The Drunken Moogle which has a lot of alcohol mixtures.

http://thedrunkenmoogle.com/tagged/final+fantasy+drink

I've made this one several times and really enjoy it.

Galuf
01-10-2018, 06:21 PM
I don't know about food, but there's a website called The Drunken Moogle which has a lot of alcohol mixtures.

http://thedrunkenmoogle.com/tagged/final+fantasy+drink

I've made this one several times and really enjoy it.

omg no way. noooo way. the final secret to becoming a Real Dragoon is right infront of me. omg this the best day of my life. i can finally become the dragoon i was alwasy meant to be and slay dragons ( birds) and 4 sword weilding demons ( bugs) and ofcourse a giant skywhale ( seal) thank you lonewolf leonhart

Chibi Youkai
01-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Reddit made an unofficial FFXV cookbook awhile back. But you know, maybe we could make one based off of FFXIV, or use that as a starting point.

Loony BoB
01-11-2018, 02:00 PM
FFXIV cook book would be hilarious and cool.

There's an FF restaurant out there, so I guess that's the closest you can get to an IRL cookbook, just ask them for all their secrets. I'm sure they'll hand them over. >_>; Maybe! Possibly? Probably not. :(

Shauna
01-11-2018, 05:02 PM
IRL FFXIV Culinarian cooking Persimmon Leaf Sushi is just someone cooking food normally

Galuf
01-11-2018, 05:19 PM
IRL FFXIV Culinarian cooking Persimmon Leaf Sushi is just someone cooking food normally

now its time to cook orange juice with your frying pan

Dat Matt
01-11-2018, 05:22 PM

Let me cut you a glass of Doman Tea with my knife.

Galuf
01-11-2018, 05:36 PM

Let me cut you a glass of Doman Tea with my knife.

mm bon apetit i love eating shards of doman tea flaoured glass. it makes my mouh turn all red!!