PDA

View Full Version : Note taking aps/progarams for tablets?

MJN SEIFER
01-14-2018, 11:14 PM
Does anyone know if their are any programs or aps that I can download (free downloads, please) for my tablet, which will allow me to type in them, save it, and then upload to my computer later on?

The reason I am asking this, is because I am (attempting to be) a writer, and I often get inspirations for my work while I am away from my computer, and all I have is my tablet, like when I'm on vacation or something, so I'd like to be able to type my ideas down on my tablet, so I don't forget them, and then upload them to my computer (or even have them their so I can copy them, if need be). I don't like to handwrite things, so text is better.

Does anyone know if there is anything?

Shoeberto
01-15-2018, 10:51 PM
Google Drive?

MJN SEIFER
01-17-2018, 12:28 PM
Google Drive is just for yourself right? It's not stored somewhere where everyone can see it, right?

Shoeberto
01-18-2018, 03:55 PM
It syncs everything to cloud storage (via your Google account), but nothing gets shared publicly unless you want it to be. Like if you wanted a friend to look at something, you'd have to go through Drive, say you want the file to be public, then get the link. Otherwise only you can view your documents.

You should be able to use it offline too, and have it sync only when you have web access again. Then you can get to your documents from anywhere that you can sign in to Google.

Chibi Youkai
01-19-2018, 12:24 AM
Microsoft one note? It's pretty much compatible with everything.

MJN SEIFER
01-25-2018, 06:21 PM
I tried Microsoft One note, and it actually wasn't compatible, but this motivated me to search while I was on there, and I ended up finding something. Sorry, I thought I'd need more help than I did, but it was actually easy to see which ones I wouldn't need to pay for.

Also, I realised that it doesn't really matter if I can transfer it to the computer or not, as I'd just be writing notes anyway, so what I have is fine.

Thank you for helping, but I have it sorted out. :)

Night Fury
01-28-2018, 02:35 AM
Google docs is your guy

Dignified Pauper
02-17-2018, 11:40 AM
Google Keep specifically for notes. Not a full drive doc.

https://www.google.com/keep/

Baloki
02-18-2018, 02:57 AM
Google Keep specifically for notes. Not a full drive doc.

https://www.google.com/keep/

This.