PDA

View Full Version : if you dont switch to fluffy puff you will be banned

Mr Gashtacular
02-06-2018, 08:32 PM
this is a psy alt account

u will be banned if you dont switch ur forum skin to the best theme ever: fluffy puff

rmemeber: the forum can't die if ur not banned!!!! so get buff, get ruff and get puff today!

this has been a PSA from a psy alt account, please note you may not be banned if you dont change to puff and you may be banned if you do or any combination thereof

Psychotic
02-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Seems legit to me. We'd better do what my alt account says.

Mr Gashtacular
02-06-2018, 08:39 PM
its gonna be really pathetic if we keep talking to our-self like this, me

Psychotic
02-06-2018, 08:40 PM
its gonna be really pathetic if we keep talking to our-self like this, meI think that ship has already sailed, my alter ego. Let's just embrace it.

Mr Gashtacular
02-06-2018, 08:45 PM
whatever happened to the posters of yesteryear

i hope they are all well, wherever they may be.

Psychotic
02-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Do you ever wonder if any of them died and we'll just never find out about it?

Mr Gashtacular
02-06-2018, 08:55 PM
this forum stands forever as a eternal testament of their lives. all we need to know of them are here.

for those reading, this means the humans of the future will know what skin you use....and it had better be fluffy puff

Shauna
02-06-2018, 09:03 PM
psy alt account is so bossy :colbert:

Mr Gashtacular
02-06-2018, 09:11 PM
i can only apologise for the brashness of my scottish-themed alt.

Chibi Youkai
02-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Fluffy Puff looks really strange with f.lux enabled.

Shoeberto
02-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Psy, your Alt, will have to have me banned-- I will Never use fluffy puff.......... ever.

Psychotic
02-07-2018, 07:39 AM
Psy, your Alt, will have to have me banned-- I will Never use fluffy puff.......... ever.And what if I change it for you...?

CimminyCricket
02-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Ah yes. Fluffy Puff. It looks just like I remembered I forgot it looked like

maybee
02-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Wow ! So pink !

Shoeberto
02-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Psy, your Alt, will have to have me banned-- I will Never use fluffy puff.......... ever.And what if I change it for you...?
YOU SON OF A -- ​BITCH!!!!

Shoeberto
02-07-2018, 02:34 PM
My entire ASTHETIC is built upon COOL HUES of CYBER GREENS AND CRT BLUES.

This BURNS my EYES and has ruined my EN-TIRE DAY.

Now PLEASE clearly explain how I switch back please.

Psychotic
02-07-2018, 02:39 PM
I don't actually know. Sorry. :shobon:

Shoeberto
02-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Reported.

Psychotic
02-07-2018, 05:34 PM
This is trolling. Pure and simple. This is against the rules. Believe me, I was a CK once, I know all of the rules by heart. This guy is engaged in target harassment, destruction of property, and probably it's all part of a weird sex act. This guy's a real sicko. You can't trust him. If he was in America he'd probably have already been arrested as a terrorist. But the fact that he's not American just makes it worst. Does he even know what a "president" is? When you ask him about "football" what shape does he think the ball is? HOW smurfED IS THAT?!! And BY THE WAY - THE BRITS LOST THE REVOLUTION!!! And what's the deal with being an island nation? Civil people know that the REAL countries have hats (Canada) and pants (Mexico). Ok so to recap - He's walking around, all pantsless and hatless, wrecking MY trout (probably out of jealousy), and I'm imagining he gets his "bits" all hot and bothered by it. HOW IS HE STILL A ADMIN?!!now listen here you little wanker

Denmark
02-07-2018, 07:02 PM
i'll only use ed's technicolor nightmare

Shoeberto
02-07-2018, 07:15 PM
This is trolling. Pure and simple. This is against the rules. Believe me, I was a CK once, I know all of the rules by heart. This guy is engaged in target harassment, destruction of property, and probably it's all part of a weird sex act. This guy's a real sicko. You can't trust him. If he was in America he'd probably have already been arrested as a terrorist. But the fact that he's not American just makes it worst. Does he even know what a "president" is? When you ask him about "football" what shape does he think the ball is? HOW smurfED IS THAT?!! And BY THE WAY - THE BRITS LOST THE REVOLUTION!!! And what's the deal with being an island nation? Civil people know that the REAL countries have hats (Canada) and pants (Mexico). Ok so to recap - He's walking around, all pantsless and hatless, wrecking MY trout (probably out of jealousy), and I'm imagining he gets his "bits" all hot and bothered by it. HOW IS HE STILL A ADMIN?!!now listen here you little wanker

clearly this is fake or "fake news"
if this was real, my personal info should have been "Redacted!"
I will Prove that the real "MEMO" is still out there, pending release - and when it is released it will DESTROY your REPUTATION AND FUTURE ON THIS SITE!!!

MJN SEIFER
02-07-2018, 09:37 PM
Maybe if the pandas were replaced by ponies, I'd consider it, but at the moment... no.

I love pink, so don't get me wrong, but I'm sticking with EoFF Classic for the nostalgia value.

Psychotic
02-07-2018, 10:47 PM
clearly this is fake or "fake news"
if this was real, my personal info should have been "Redacted!"
I will Prove that the real "MEMO" is still out there, pending release - and when it is released it will DESTROY your REPUTATION AND FUTURE ON THIS SITE!!!
To be fair, I think I destroyed my own reputation on this site a good 15 years ago and I've been wallowing in my own filth ever since.

theundeadhero
02-08-2018, 04:15 AM
To be more fair, the closer you came to annoying the shit out of the CKs without crossing the ban line in those years the better it seems to have worked out. Sephex, you, and I all turned out all right. But I still get to annoy you guys just because I feel like it, you dirty elitists.

Dignified Pauper
02-08-2018, 08:47 PM

Yes. This.

Also, aren't Alt accounts illegal and require the banning of the alt account and owner?

Psychotic
02-08-2018, 09:56 PM

Yes. This.

Also, aren't Alt accounts illegal and require the banning of the alt account and owner?You'd know all about being banned now wouldn't you?

Dignified Pauper
02-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Especially for that reason

Shoeberto
02-10-2018, 02:47 AM
WHAT THE FRICK

Lone Wolf Leonhart
02-10-2018, 04:16 AM
u will be banned if you dont switch ur forum skin to the best theme ever: fluffy puff

I've received this threat for years!

I've also been using Old Skool for years. At this point, if my forum skin were to suddenly be draped with a bright neon pink I would have to squint to read anything and subsequently go blind.

Mr Gashtacular
02-10-2018, 12:29 PM
fluffy puff trivia:

fluffy puff was originally going to be called fluffy stuff, due to the designers predilection for spreadable marshmallow. however this changed as the designered realized they also enjoyed puffy things too

fluffy puff users have been analyzed using science and tend to be more extroverted than users of other themes. users of the simple mobile theme however have more sex :flirt:
flffy puff was scheduled to be the default theme however a backlash from "old skool" members veto'd this decision in the staff forums. allegedly there was a homophobic sentiment to some of the arguments. this is a dark part of eoff history that is rarely mentioned among the eoff cognoscenti

FP (fluffy puff) users are 10% more likely to be banned than other users,

i will edit in any further fluff pff trivia i find and keep this wiki post as a single source of truth

Shoeberto
02-10-2018, 04:43 PM
flffy puff was scheduled to be the default theme however a backlash from "old skool" members veto'd this decision in the staff forums. allegedly there was a homophobic sentiment to some of the arguments. this is a dark part of eoff history that is rarely mentioned among the eoff cognoscenti

This accusation is baseless and smears the good name of former staff members everywhere. We did indeed have disagreements, some of which were the subject of legal proceedings, but I can assure you we reached an amicable settlement out-of-court. All evidence of the proceedings were also protected under a strict non-disclosure agreement, so I don't even know where you would have gotten such information.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
02-10-2018, 05:43 PM
fluffy puff trivia:

fluffy puff was originally going to be called fluffy stuff, due to the designers predilection for spreadable marshmallow. however this changed as the designered realized they also enjoyed puffy things too

fluffy puff users have been analyzed using science and tend to be more extroverted than users of other themes. users of the simple mobile theme however have more sex :flirt:

FP (fluffy puff) users are 10% more likely to be banned than other users,

i will edit in any further fluff pff trivia i find and keep this wiki post as a single source of truth

Now I can see why we don't have the EoFF Wiki anymore.

Dignified Pauper
02-20-2018, 03:06 AM
Can we ban Psy for his abuse of power? Or how about we make him a commoner? Remove him from staff.

Psychotic
02-20-2018, 07:03 AM
I am the senate.

Dignified Pauper
02-21-2018, 04:31 AM
I am the people!

maybee
02-22-2018, 08:58 PM
I am the senate.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/24/78/d72478df541463df468bbb88f3ec6024.jpg

Jiro
03-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Clearly you should be using the mobile view whether you're on mobile or not. It's the most optimised version.

Dignified Pauper
03-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Clearly you should be using the mobile view whether you're on mobile or not. It's the most optimised version.

I actually switch to desktop view for this site because I cannot stand the mobile view.