PDA

View Full Version : The Big Mac is 150 years old

Mr Gashtacular
02-12-2018, 01:54 PM
The Big Mac is 50 years old this week!

The growth of mcdonalds and the fast food industry is crazy!! the big mac has become a cultural icon (i think AMERICA when i see one) and even a measure of economic purchasing power! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

what do you think will still be around in 50 years time? we have reason to believe that maybe manually-driven cars wont be around! or cashiers. or these forums :(

i feel like energy drinks will still be around in 50 years time. if i had to guess a brand it would be monster. it would be interesting if there was a Monster index in some weird future.

i wonder what will kill more people over a period of 50 years. mcdonalds or energy drinks?? vaping?

Psychotic
02-12-2018, 05:34 PM
i wonder what will kill more people over a period of 50 years. mcdonalds or energy drinks?? vaping?crabs infused by the power of nuclear radiation is my guess

or idk flooding

Shoeberto
02-12-2018, 07:06 PM
i wonder what will kill more people over a period of 50 years. mcdonalds or energy drinks?? vaping?crabs infused by the power of nuclear radiation is my guess
No.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ma6YwXHpnOg/maxresdefault.jpg

(but for real it'll be flooding. but my house in Pennsylvania will be beach-front property at least)

Iceglow
02-15-2018, 07:14 PM
Energy drinks won't kill you so long as you don't abuse them and preferably if you stick to sugar free versions.

The big macs could kill if you didn't have self control and exercise so this is a possibility....

But lets face it, vaping will kill the most because people find it socially acceptable to do it in offices etc or at the dinner table in restaurants and it just makes people want to comit more murders.

Darth Ganon
02-17-2018, 04:26 AM
The Big Mac is 150 years old this week!

All of them or just some?

maybee
02-17-2018, 06:12 AM
i wonder what will kill more people over a period of 50 years. mcdonalds or energy drinks?? vaping?

KFC. That food is just 99 % pure grease and 1 % bird.