PDA

View Full Version : Make Marick a Recognized Member

Dignified Pauper
02-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Remember all the fun I brought to this forum years and years ago. From EoFF Tragedy, to my covering of the EoFF Elections as your favorite forum journalist. I dare say, I really brought life to this place.

Take for instance the multi-color nightmare that DK, Neel, and I caused one April Fools. Or what about those times I got banned?

And let's not forget all the fun times in chat and truth or truth.

So what say you: make me a recognized member. Or make me a CK, that will work too.

ILU AND MISS YOU BABIES

Freya
02-12-2018, 03:17 PM
We don't have recognized members anymore. So SORRY NO DICE

Shauna
02-12-2018, 04:48 PM
However, if you provide us with a list of your contributions we can give you a neat entry on profile page and a little thing on your postbit which will list your endless contributions to EoFF over the years. :heart:

Dignified Pauper
02-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Getting rid of recognized members is a travesty. Also, if you don't remember my endless amount of worth, I can't even begin to take the time to explain it all in painstaking detail. The amount of projects I started and abandoned. I have no end to what it is I have brought, the legacy.

You know what. I'm far too good to be a recognized member. Please label me best member. K thx.

Shauna
02-12-2018, 05:20 PM
marick for blust member got it

Psychotic
02-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Take for instance the multi-color nightmare that DK, Neel, and I caused one April Fools. Or what about those times I got banned?what

WHAT

how dare you

the whole bloody thing was orchestrated by me and I just recruited you as a mercenary you god damn indelacio son of a bitch

Shauna
02-12-2018, 06:41 PM
I guess that's two votes for Blurst

Psychotic
02-12-2018, 07:02 PM
staff (this is before I was on it) did the infamous monumental breakdown in protocol joke so the following year I wanted the members to get revenge on them and got a load of people together. I mistakenly hired marick who spent the whole time in a fake argument with neel because... reasons. I think the plan was to make staff think there was drama so we'd all quit? in the end something that one of the prank teams did went too far - probably marick - and staff got super smurfing mad so we had to bail. I think maybe someone made some fake harassment from staff members abusing their powers and demanding members do as they say? idk. dumb though

Instead we just resorted to doing the random technicolour stuff because Face discovered a random piece of HTML code that actually lets you change the background colour of the EoFF forums. We all had different colours and put it in our sigs and it all combined to create an eye burning hell. Nobody knew what was going on.

and now the little smurfer tries to erase me, his actual BOSS in that god damn scenario, from history

and thinks this will somehow win my approval enough to get him a title

why i oughta

Loony BoB
02-13-2018, 01:00 PM
I'll get around to doing all those things you're after, Marick. Just like you got around to finishing all of your awesome stuff.

:stare:

drotato
02-13-2018, 06:09 PM
staff (this is before I was on it) did the infamous monumental breakdown in protocol joke so the following year I wanted the members to get revenge on them and got a load of people together. I mistakenly hired marick who spent the whole time in a fake argument with neel because... reasons. I think the plan was to make staff think there was drama so we'd all quit? in the end something that one of the prank teams did went too far - probably marick - and staff got super smurfing mad so we had to bail. I think maybe someone made some fake harassment from staff members abusing their powers and demanding members do as they say? idk. dumb thoughInstead we just resorted to doing the random technicolour stuff because Face discovered a random piece of HTML code that actually lets you change the background colour of the EoFF forums. We all had different colours and put it in our sigs and it all combined to create an eye burning hell. Nobody knew what was going on.and now the little smurfer tries to erase me, his actual BOSS in that god damn scenario, from historyand thinks this will somehow win my approval enough to get him a titlewhy i oughta75066This post you linked is so old it literally hurt my eyes and brain and I am bleeding from every orifice. Goddammit, Psy.

Psychotic
02-13-2018, 06:13 PM
hey droney you've been registered at this forum for over 10 years

now who's old huh

drotato
02-13-2018, 06:17 PM
hey droney you've been registered at this forum for over 10 yearsnow who's old huhWHY YOU LITTLE ):

Del Murder
02-13-2018, 07:17 PM
Let's just ban him instead.

Iceglow
02-13-2018, 09:22 PM
Marick went and Marick'd his chances of being a recognized member

Dignified Pauper
02-14-2018, 05:00 AM
First of all, Psy: HOW DARE YOU.

Second: I forgot all about your involvement, BB. Sorry.

Also, BoB: I should be recognized for the sheer fact that I am known for never finishing a damn thing.

And lastly, Del, I thought you were better than this tyranny. Sad. It's a real shame folks, what Del is saying here. Imagine of it were you. I tell ya, imagine if it were you. Back in my day, we'd spam his usernotes until he couldn't take it anymore, but not today, with these threats against our freedoms. So, again folks, imagine it were you. Support me. What the hell do you have to lose?

Shoeberto
02-14-2018, 02:37 PM
First of all, Psy: HOW DARE YOU.

Second: I forgot all about your involvement, BB. Sorry.

Also, BoB: I should be recognized for the sheer fact that I am known for never finishing a damn thing.

And lastly, Del, I thought you were better than this tyranny. Sad. It's a real shame folks, what Del is saying here. Imagine of it were you. I tell ya, imagine if it were you. Back in my day, we'd spam his usernotes until he couldn't take it anymore, but not today, with these threats against our freedoms. So, again folks, imagine it were you. Support me. What the hell do you have to lose?
You have no place being a Recognized Member.

Your rightful title should be Admin.

Iceglow
02-14-2018, 06:55 PM
You're right you do deserve to be recognized for never finishing anything. That said I think, you missed the fact that you are recognized for this fact... It is why after all the term "Marick'd" or "Maricked" as you may prefer exists as a verb in the lexicon of EoFF history. The verb literally meaning to never finish anything. And if I may be so bold, this is better than a mere title. For titles do indeed come and go as has the recognised member one. But being a verb, a verb to signify the utter failure to complete something? Well that lasts an eternity... or until BoB gets sick of paying server costs.

theundeadhero
02-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Maybe they meant to go into the system and give you a recognized member title, but never got around to finishing it?

Del Murder
02-15-2018, 12:53 AM
Funny you say that, tuh, I actually went to ban someone once and accidentally made them a Senior Site Staff. No one seemed to care so I just left it.

Dignified Pauper
02-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Ha. Do people even still use the term Marick as a verb?

Shauna
02-15-2018, 12:48 PM
Only when you're around.

Loony BoB
02-15-2018, 02:36 PM
On the contrary, that is exactly why you should always almost be a RM. It fits. :up:

DK
02-15-2018, 05:03 PM
Wasn't that the same year that flying mullet arsed around with the front page so it linked to pictures of Shoden and some strange music if you clicked the right spot as well?

I feel like this was also when we used HTML to change the background images to like a thousand Ronnie Coleman's and some songs, too.

Not going to lie tho pauw, I had also completely forgotten your involvement in this scheme. Sorry brother :shobon:

Dignified Pauper
02-15-2018, 07:02 PM
Wasn't that the same year that flying mullet arsed around with the front page so it linked to pictures of Shoden and some strange music if you clicked the right spot as well?

I feel like this was also when we used HTML to change the background images to like a thousand Ronnie Coleman's and some songs, too.

Not going to lie tho pauw, I had also completely forgotten your involvement in this scheme. Sorry brother :shobon:

Pretty sure Paul is probably trying to supplant false memories.

Flying Mullet
04-26-2019, 01:56 PM
I don’t remember doing anything to the front site but I do remember coming up with the script to randomly change the colors in the forums and shared it with several people to put in their signatures. Some staff members had signatures turned off so it made it harder for the staff to figure out what was going on as not everyone could reproduce the behavior.

Aulayna
04-27-2019, 08:28 AM

Eyeblinding neon colours.

Win Amp.

mIRC.

AIM.

MSN Messenger.

Windows XP.

Ah those were the days.

Loony BoB
04-27-2019, 06:39 PM
Are we even sure that's XP!?

Dignified Pauper
06-22-2019, 10:38 PM

Eyeblinding neon colours.

Win Amp.

mIRC.

AIM.

MSN Messenger.

Windows XP.

Ah those were the days.

That looks more like Win98. Also, what a beautiful image. Am I recognized yet?

Edit: NO?! THIS IS HOMOPHOBIA!

escobert
06-26-2019, 01:02 PM
You can be a RM when my join date gets fixed :mad2:

Jiro
06-27-2019, 12:04 PM
I recognise you, Diggy Paup.

Dignified Pauper
06-28-2019, 03:04 PM
I recognise you, Diggy Paup.

TY BB <3

Christmas