PDA

View Full Version : Do you still use the e-mail you created your account with?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
02-19-2018, 01:46 PM
Cause I gotta tell you.

Lone_wolf_leonhart@ hotmail.com was like 4 addresses ago. I don't think I can even access it anymore.

Shauna
02-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Young Shauna was forward thinking. My email will be with me forever.

Freya
02-19-2018, 02:34 PM
Yup. I think I do anyway? I use my email I created back when I was like 11. I have others I also use but yup

Pheesh
02-19-2018, 03:22 PM
Yeah, some things still go to that email and it's linked to quite a few of my accounts.

Sarisa
04-18-2018, 07:42 AM
This is the one and only email I've ever had. I don't understand people like my sister who've gone through over a dozen already. :shrug:

Sephex
04-18-2018, 07:53 AM
I still use my email with my super edgy handle. I don't want to randomly throw my email out there, but it isn't hard to find.

Loony BoB
04-18-2018, 02:01 PM
Yep, since sometime around 1997-1999 if I recall correctly.

Chibi Youkai
04-23-2018, 02:51 AM
So, funny story. I had a previous account, and when I moved and got a new email account, silly younger me panicked because I forgot my eoff password, and ended up making a whole new account because I couldn't access the old one and didn't even think about emailing an admin about it.

Iceglow
04-24-2018, 08:43 PM
My email that I originally used for EoFF? Good God no! I'll be flat out honest, I couldn't tell you it these days if I tried. I have no idea what it was. Hell I'm not even using the one currently associated with this or FB etc. The only email I have that is longstanding is my Gmail which is used for work purposes/professional usage. Though tbh that could be replaced with my new outlook account.

balloon
04-26-2018, 06:22 AM
I actually need some help relevant to this. I forgot the email address I used to sign up with my original account. :ohdear: Which is a problem because I've also forgotten the password. I tried emailing an admin a few years ago but I couldn't get my account back because I couldn't prove my identity to them beyond a reasonable doubt. I still really want my account back, but I dunno what to do about it.

theundeadhero
04-27-2018, 04:18 AM
I do, and I enjoy the birthday email I get every year.

Loony BoB
04-27-2018, 12:31 PM
I actually need some help relevant to this. I forgot the email address I used to sign up with my original account. :ohdear: Which is a problem because I've also forgotten the password. I tried emailing an admin a few years ago but I couldn't get my account back because I couldn't prove my identity to them beyond a reasonable doubt. I still really want my account back, but I dunno what to do about it.
PM me with the account name and I might be able to establish beyond reasonable doubt. :)

escobert
04-28-2018, 12:59 AM
Nope. I have no idea what it was. Probably my high school email or something.

Cell
05-24-2018, 08:30 AM
I couldn't even tell you what e-mail address I signed up to this forum with. As it was fifteen years ago, I most likely don't. My current main e-mail address dates from 2006 or so.

Big D
06-10-2018, 03:33 AM
My old Hotmail account still gets notifications for things like PSN, though I barely check it more than once a month or so. For things I actually need to know on a regular basis, it's all Gmail, all the time.

...But yes, I still have the account I used to register here :D

carefulmom
06-14-2018, 11:47 PM
I use it from time to time, but I don't check it everyday

Shadowdust
07-16-2018, 06:29 AM
I still use mine but it's more secondary than when I joined. I made a more "professional" e-mail address for sending resumes out with and it's somehow slowly taken over as my main e-mail.

Mr Gashtacular
07-17-2018, 12:12 AM
No, but I have way too many email addresses. I actually lost access to the one I signed up to the forums with - I changed the password, and lost the password. I don't have stuff needed to reclaim that email account, so many memories are lost.

My other emails were created mostly to evade bans. ^^;

rubah
07-17-2018, 04:58 AM
hell yea