PDA

View Full Version : FFXV will have four more DLC Episodes, before becoming "complete".

Wolf Kanno
02-24-2018, 05:07 AM
So with an interview in 4Gamer that got translated (http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/23/final-fantasy-xv-will-get-4-new-episodes-2019-goal-completing-ffxv-universe/), it looks like their is four more planned DLC for the game, but it may not be finished until 2019 cause Tabata didn't want the quality to suffer due to a self-imposed time limit of a year.

The next episode will be Episode Ardyn, but there is hints Lunafreya may finally get an Episode dedicated to her. There were also hints that one episode may even jump off of the "alternate ending" from Episode Ignis. So expect more FFXV for the next two years.

Aulayna
02-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Guess I'll wait for the 2019-2020 Final Fantasy XV Prestigious Edition or something, that includes everything.

maybee
02-25-2018, 08:51 PM
Guess I'll wait for the 2019-2020 Final Fantasy XV Prestigious Edition or something, that includes everything.

And then in 2021 the Final Fantasy XV Prestigious Edition 2.0 with a Ignis Cooking mini-game DLC for only $15 !

theundeadhero
02-25-2018, 09:59 PM
I'm just going to not buy any of it. I don't support dlc content.

Mr. Carnelian
02-26-2018, 11:32 AM

Same.

Fynn
02-26-2018, 11:39 AM
I’m actually pretty excited for it, tbh.

Aulayna
02-26-2018, 05:12 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for it - I've been wanting an Episode Ardyn and Episode Lunafreya since they announced DLC.

But after they've shown they'll bundle all the existing stuff together and resell it with exclusive extras (Royal Edition), I'm not going to go out of my way and buy another season pass or w/e. I'll just wait for the inevitable 2nd bundle edition to come along in about 1.5-2 years time.

Shauna
02-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I mean, I still haven't played the game yet, but it feels a bit crap that I've already spent like £60 on this game and will have to buy yet more down the line.

fat_moogle
02-26-2018, 06:56 PM
There's no denying that FFXV was a big disappointment for me, but that didn't stop me buying Episode Gladiolus, Prompto and Ignis in order to get the "full" FFXV experience. And you know what? I'll buy these, too. I guess I'm part of the problem.

YoshioKST
03-03-2018, 08:38 PM
I’m actually pretty excited for it, tbh.

Ditto! The biggest problem I have for it is; I'm a very patient man, but now that the game is out for two years and spoilers abound, I have conflicting feelings of wanting to experience it already, and wanting to wait for the full thing.

It's downright impressive how much support, free or paid, this game has gotten, (Holy crap the AC Festival) so I'm very happy it's thriving, but it seems I'm going to have no choice and play an 'incomplete' version all the way through first.

Jarvio
03-04-2018, 11:07 PM
Calling it now, the episodes will be:

Episode Ardyn
Episode Lunafreya
Episode Iris
Episode Regis

Kibbs Kibbard
03-07-2018, 12:51 AM
I'm excited for it, I don't always like shelling out money for DLC, only for specific games do I enjoy spending more money like a mad billionaire though. I don't jump on the wagon for in game transactions, which is horrible to say the least. This though I will buy the second season pass, I've played the game and then waited for DLC. Got it, started playing the game again and then had to wait for more DLC... so now I'm going to wait for all DLC and wait for the all clear... then play the game from the beginning... again.

Until then, I'll catch up on other games I've acquired since then.

Example
03-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Is this game ever gonna be finished?

Kibbs Kibbard
03-16-2018, 01:16 AM
Is this game ever gonna be finished?

Let's ask that Tootsie Roll owl, he seems to have his shit straight.

maybee
03-22-2018, 02:18 AM

Episode Ardyn
Episode Lunafreya
Episode Iris
Episode Regis

Isn't episode Ardyn and Luna already confirmed ?

fat_moogle
03-22-2018, 09:44 AM

Episode Ardyn
Episode Lunafreya
Episode Iris
Episode Regis

Isn't episode Ardyn and Luna already confirmed ?

Ardyn has been confirmed but I haven't heard anything about Lunafreya.