PDA

View Full Version : I've been gone a long time...

Spooky Coffee
03-16-2018, 08:57 AM
Greetings! :smallwave:

My name is Nikki, I'm 36 years old, and live in the pacific northwest. Technically I just registered, but I first joined this forum under a different username (which will remain undisclosed) in 2003. I've been a Final Fantasy gamer since 1993 when I played/beat the very first game. I didn't really get back into it until 2002 when I got VII, and since then I've beaten IV (GBA), VII, VIII, IX, and XII. I can't really say I have a favorite out of those - all of them have compelling stories in my opinion. For the past decade I've been playing mostly The Sims 2 and World of Warcraft, but the FF games have always held a special place in my heart since they're how I began my gaming "career."

Long story short, I rejoined this forum because I've been feeling nostalgic for my old hobby. I'm hoping to get my PS2 back in the next few months so I can get back into the games I love... and maybe get into some new ones (in particular, I've heard good things about Vagrant Story).

It's good to be back! :beer:

Psychotic
03-16-2018, 09:12 AM
Welcome back to the forums, Agent Proto!

Oops, sorry, forgot you wanted your old account to be secret.

maybee
03-16-2018, 11:37 AM
Welcome back to EOFF ! :jess:

Dignified Pauper
03-16-2018, 11:40 AM
Welcome back to the forums, Agent Proto!

Oops, sorry, forgot you wanted your old account to be secret.

I am deceased.

Del Murder
03-16-2018, 07:54 PM
Pacific northwest, ...Nikki, ...Spooky... hmm.... :holmes:

Welcome back, who ever you may be, mysterious person!

Spooky Coffee
03-17-2018, 12:40 AM
Thanks! :D

Spuuky
03-21-2018, 11:10 PM
Pacific northwest, ...Nikki, ...Spooky... hmm.... :holmes:

Welcome back, who ever you may be, mysterious person!:mad2:

Calliope
03-21-2018, 11:16 PM
Welcome back, and congrats on making my husband frown irl!~

I look forward to your opinions on coffee and am filled with regret I did not recently make a pilgrimage to Slate Coffee, darn.