PDA

View Full Version : [Xeno series] Xenogears 20th Anniversary Concert will have a paid stream.

Wolf Kanno
03-29-2018, 09:57 PM
Just what it says on the tin. The 20th Anniversary Concert for cult PS1 hit Xenogears will be getting a live stream on NicoNico that fans unable to attend can pay to watch for about 2500 yen.

Those who get to attend the event and pay a special fee will also receive a music box. The concert is being produced by Yasunori Mitsuda and
will be performed by the Ahnenerbe Orchestra –Xenogears Concert Special Band & Orchestra-, with special guests Joanne Hogg and ANÚNA. The stream will take place on the concerts final performance on April 8th. The link to the new article has a link to where you can buy tickets.

Source: Siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/2018/03/29/xenogears-20th-anniversary-concert-will-paid-live-stream-available-starting-april-8/)

Shauna
03-31-2018, 10:56 AM
That's a cool idea. Not for me though, gotta feel that music right in my chest.

Vyk
03-31-2018, 05:23 PM
Yeah, it's almost bizarre but I approve. Way to think outside the box I guess. Did any of the Final Fantasy concerts do this?

Shauna
03-31-2018, 10:49 PM
I don't know if other concerts have done it, but I know that the FFXIV Fan Fest events all have e-tickets where you can see all the stuff via stream.