PDA

View Full Version : Games you're looking forward to playing

Darkhero
04-12-2018, 01:39 AM
Could be any game, whether it be old, new, or yet to be released.

As for me, I'm looking forward to playing Dragon Quest 4. Also Bayonetta, which I now own on Steam.

maybee
04-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Spyro remake ! :jess:

Fynn
04-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Bayonetta 2, FFXV, Nier Automata, Pokemon Ultra Sun as well as replaying Pokémon Black 2. Would be looking forward to DQXI more if we were actually getting the 3DS version :( But at least it’ll probably come to PC too so there’s that

WarZidane
04-12-2018, 11:30 AM
Yakuza 6 and Trails of Cold Steel 3 + 4 immediately come to mind. There's a lot more but those are probably at the top

Loony BoB
04-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Probably Too Excited
Final Fantasy VII: Remake
Final Fantasy XVI (let's face it, it'll happen, and I'll be excited)
Star Citizen: Squadron 42
The Elder Scrolls VI (let's face it, it'll happen, and I'll be excited)

Very Much Looking Forward To
Monster Hunter World on PC
Final Fantasy XIV: Patches and Expansions
The Last of Us 2
In the Valley of Gods

Old Games I'd Also Like To Play
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Kingdom Hearts (1)
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Still Playing and Still Excited To Keep Playing
Far Cry 5
Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Freya
04-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Spyro, KH3, and God of War 3.

Wolf Kanno
04-12-2018, 06:51 PM
I'm in the odd situation of not having anything on the horizon that I'm looking forward to in terms of new titles. Instead, I've been in retro mode, and I feel I finally have the time to sit down and check out the SaGa franchise properly. I'm currently playing SaGa Frontier 2 and Romancing SaGa, and I have Final Fantasy Legend (SaGa 1) and Unlimited SaGa coming in the mail soon. So it' been cool checking out Square's second longest running franchise behind Final Fantasy.

Vermachtnis
04-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Spyro and Dragon Quest XI mostly.

Vyk
04-17-2018, 07:00 PM
Im with Wolf, but Octopath Traveller may cause me to get a Switch. Outside of that I'm mostly enjoying the games I currently have

Vincent, Thunder God
04-17-2018, 10:37 PM
I'm interested in seeing whatever new games Arkane makes. I've enjoyed the Dishonored series but Prey was the last AAA game that I really enjoyed and was one of the first in years I actually finished. It's been quite a while since I was as interested in a game's world and setting. Hopefully they'll come up with some more new IPs that are similarly as unique.