PDA

View Full Version : Bandai Namco Trademarks Also Sprach Zarathustra in the US

Forsaken Lover
04-17-2018, 05:54 AM
https://gematsu.com/2018/04/bandai-namco-trademarks-xenosaga-episode-iii-subtitle-also-sprach-zarathustra-in-the-u-s

HD remaster? Yes? Yes? YES???!

Don't get my hopes up for nothing you jerks!

Also if they could put it on the Switch, I'd appreciate it since I need to buy one anyway for Shin Megami Tensei V.

Or how about a PC port? I'm saving up for my first ever gaming rig. Maybe this is a sign from above.

Thank you, Yeshua.

Skyblade
04-17-2018, 08:04 AM
If it's going on the Switch, Monolith could work with them on remastering it, since they've handled the other Xeno games.

And then we get to hear thousands of people crying out for KOS-MOS for Smash Bros.

Fynn
04-17-2018, 08:29 AM
They didn’t just work on later Xeno games - Monolith made the original Xenosagas in the first place.

Wolf Kanno
04-17-2018, 09:11 AM
Interesting. I kind of was hoping Namco-Bandai wouldn't just sit on the IP forever. I mean even if it just turns out to be a port, I feel Xenosaga deserves some love. Granted, I would be more excited for Der Wille Zur Macht to be getting the HD Remaster treatment, but if they did so with Episode 3, maybe they can fix the cutscenes and make them 60 fps like the first two games.

Darkhero
04-17-2018, 02:21 PM
Interesting. I'm hoping for cross-platform so I could get it on PC but even if it's Switch exclusive I'll just wait until I eventually get one.

Vyk
04-17-2018, 07:11 PM
Had no idea what those words meant until I read the article. But I can agree the Xenosaga games could use some current day love. My girlfriend was just playing through the series a few months ago