PDA

View Full Version : Rally-Oh!

Agent212
05-23-2018, 06:24 PM
Gled tae meet ye Eyesonff. How ye daein?

I am killing time on FF Opera Omnia lately, which gave me the sudden desire to play some FF. I was looking for a tiny info that my memory could not recall, so here I am. I am pretty sure that I have been a member of this community eons ago and it was a cool one.

So I am from the golden age of the SNES, modern gaming consoles are not as apppealing as the SNES was to me. FFXII is the last one that I've played and I still have to complete. Like I've said, not a fan of modern consoles beside DS/3DS, but one day I hope to resume my Final Fantasy pilgrimage.

Psychotic
05-23-2018, 07:07 PM
Oh hey, I'm a big Opera Omnia fan myself! Who are you currently using? How did you get on with the Lost Chapters?

Oh, and welcome. Sorry, I got too excited about a fellow OO fan to have basic manners :shobon:

Freya
05-23-2018, 08:11 PM
Welcome to eoff!

Agent212
05-23-2018, 09:05 PM
Oh hey, I'm a big Opera Omnia fan myself! Who are you currently using? How did you get on with the Lost Chapters?

Oh, and welcome. Sorry, I got too excited about a fellow OO fan to have basic manners :shobon:

My main team is Zidane, Tidus and Edge, I call it my speed team. Before Seymour's event I had no mages weapons. I am looking to build Terra, Shantotto and Seymour so I could finaly do something with Vanille lost chapter. WoL and Ramza are my jack of all trades.

I did all of Squall lost chapter, half of Setzer and well with no casters Vanille chapter is impossible.

How about your cast? How does it look l ike?

Bubba
05-23-2018, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the asylum, Agent212!

Feel free to post around, we don’t bite. Well, Old Manus does and he has rabies... but the rest of us are fine!

Psychotic
05-23-2018, 09:50 PM

My main team is Zidane, Tidus and Edge, I call it my speed team. Before Seymour's event I had no mages weapons. I am looking to build Terra, Shantotto and Seymour so I could finaly do something with Vanille lost chapter. WoL and Ramza are my jack of all trades.

I did all of Squall lost chapter, half of Setzer and well with no casters Vanille chapter is impossible.

How about your cast? How does it look l ike?I'm all about the Vaan! I also go for the bog standard Prishe and Tidus, as well as having Ramza and Cloud in rotation sometimes too. I've been pretty lucky with getting 35CP weapons. No lie, I did one ticket pull on Sabin's banner as a joke and actually got his 35CP.

Vanille Lost Chapter was an absolute living hell, yeah. I mastered all but the last two on that.

maybee
05-24-2018, 12:20 AM
Welcome to EOFF ! And Selphie ! :heart: