PDA

View Full Version : The Final Fantasy House

maybee
06-04-2018, 03:40 AM
lFRjrLmc_4c

Long video ! But very interesting ! It's about 40 mins long so you might wanna grab a snack and take a break halfway through. ^^;

Wolf Kanno
06-04-2018, 05:12 AM
Almost sounded like a Creepypasta/catfish mashup, except depressingly realistic. Interesting video though. I have thankfully never run into a soulbonder irl.

Apparently "Jenova" moved onto the Hannibal fanbase and they have their own FF House warning website to tell people to stay away from her.

Fynn
06-04-2018, 08:20 AM
I love Down the Rabbit Hole. Still, this was definitely one of the more disturbing things featured on the channel.

Shauna
06-04-2018, 12:36 PM
I remember reading all about Final Fantasy house way back when.

What a strange world.

Psychotic
06-04-2018, 03:30 PM
I wish they had been members here. That'd be a good laugh, having an actual cult on the forums.

maybee
06-05-2018, 07:47 AM
I wish they had been members here. That'd be a good laugh, having an actual cult on the forums.

Who knows, maybe they did come here ? :gator:

Psychotic
06-05-2018, 08:21 AM
is that a confession, or...?

Tell me everything about the house... Chole.

maybee
06-05-2018, 08:30 AM
is that a confession, or...?

Tell me everything about the house... Chole.

DsKxxdSbhBE

Black Magic Shopkeeper
06-07-2018, 09:27 PM
I've heard about this before. All I can do is feel grateful that I don't get involved with people like that. I did originally do the whole pretending to actually be/believing I'm a reincarnation of anime and videogame characters, but that was when I was a kid. I grew out of it centuries ago.

Nowadays I look at adults that still do that and assume they never grew up. And I don't hang out with minors, soooo...

Jinx
06-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Can someone tell me what this is about?

Black Magic Shopkeeper
06-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Uhh, putting it simply: There are people out there that identify as extensions, reincarnations, or literal embodiments of fictional characters. The FF7 House case was a group of such people within the FF7 fandom, each identifying as assorted characters from the game, headed and brainwashed by an exceedingly crazy lady that identified as Jenova.
They moved in together, this Jenova girl used everyone for their money and other such things, and insanity ensued. THIS WEBSITE HERE (http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/index2.html) is a collaborative account by escapees from this deranged household.

Apparently this "Jenova" lady is still at it, too. Just in a different fandom. Which is disappointing for me, you'd think that all this would be undeniable evidence to get her arrested and her subjects given the psychiatric care they desperately need.

Sephex
06-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Jinx, I know you don't really like long videos, but it is worth a watch. This YouTube channel in general is very good. Hey, I know you liked Spoony back in the day. This dude made an excellent video on Spoony and all the crazy stuff that happened over the years. Maybe if you watch that and dig it you might be more inclined to watch this one.

Example
06-23-2018, 01:46 PM
Wow that's pretty fucked up. Some people take their love for video games way too far.