PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy's Hottest Character Tournament 2k18: Chocolina vs. Freya

Jinx
07-20-2018, 02:18 PM
Chocolina

Freya Crescent

Freya
07-20-2018, 02:32 PM
Awww shit. Now Okay, I am Freya and I'm hot ;) But then Chocolina is smokin'

Vermachtnis
07-20-2018, 02:33 PM
CHOCOBOCOLINA! Easily the best thing to come from XIII.

Fynn
07-20-2018, 02:47 PM
Chocolina is a mistake

Shauna
07-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Chocolina is a mistake

A hot mistake

Fynn
07-20-2018, 02:59 PM
A mistake nonetheless

Slothy
07-20-2018, 03:29 PM
The fact that google is telling me she's Sazh's frocobo is strange and disturbing to me. I can't vote for her for that reason alone.

Loony BoB
07-20-2018, 03:37 PM
I mean, have you considered that the other option is effectively a humanoid rat? If this were a case of Chocolina vs. a Human then sure, but this is a case of two half-humans, so picking one against the other on those grounds really doesn't make much sense. I'd say Chocolina is more human than Freya is, since she still has your typical attractive lady's body... still a bit weird with the wings but oh well.

Chocolina easily wins this for me. I mean, she looks hot. That's what this competition is about. The other one is a rat and I'm not really into furry stuff.

Fynn
07-20-2018, 03:41 PM
I’d actually argue Chocolina is more of a furry than Freya, ironically. It’s like a person in a fur suit (feathersuit?), as opposed to just, you know, a person of another race with a different standard of beauty.

So yeah, racist.

Slothy
07-20-2018, 03:42 PM
At least Freya has always looked like that and didn't just taint my memories of one of the only positives about XIII forever.

Loony BoB
07-20-2018, 03:45 PM
There's no such thing as racism when it comes to who you're attracted to. People who think it's racist to say you don't want to bone people of a certain race are not considering that visual aesthetics are a perfectly valid reason to be attracted to someone or not. You can't help what you find attractive.

Also, Chocolina is not a human in a bird suit, she's a chocobo given human form, but ... with bird bits. I guess. So not much different again. The main difference is that one still looks like a human, the other looks like an animal. Do you prefer humans or animals when it comes down to what you find attractive?

Fynn
07-20-2018, 03:51 PM
I refuse to consider Sazh’s frocobo fuckable

Jinx
07-20-2018, 03:51 PM
Who you're attracted to absolutely can be racist if you've never addressed your inherent biases and prejudices having been raised as a white person with privilege. Not being attracted to an entire race usually has a lot more going on there than simply "I don't like the way they look", because beautiful people of all races exist. If you're just like, "Eh, I just don't get what's attractive about black people, but hey, it's just a preference", that's absolutely racist.

Sorry, but it's true.

Jinx
07-20-2018, 03:52 PM
now, not being attracted to a rat person is a different story

Fynn
07-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Ergo, it’s not racist to not be attracted to a specific person of another race. It IS racist to issue a blanket statement of “I don’t find rat people attractive”

Loony BoB
07-20-2018, 04:09 PM
Who you're attracted to absolutely can be racist if you've never addressed your inherent biases and prejudices having been raised as a white person with privilege. Not being attracted to an entire race usually has a lot more going on there than simply "I don't like the way they look", because beautiful people of all races exist. If you're just like, "Eh, I just don't get what's attractive about black people, but hey, it's just a preference", that's absolutely racist.

Sorry, but it's true.

I don't think it's any different than saying you don't find blondes, bald people, flat noses, pointy noses or whatever else attractive. I guess it's fair to adjust my statement to say it's about physical features. If you don't find a feature - and I include skin colour in this - attractive then you don't control that, it's simply what you find sexually attractive. Everyone in the world knows that these exist. Some like long legs. Some like big butts. Every physical feature is something you may or may not like. Now, if I were to say that I think someone of a race were unattractive despite having all the physical appearance of someone that I do find attractive, that would be racist. But we're talking physical appearance. I can see the appeal of people of all races just like I can see the appeal of a dude. But I don't swing that way for dudes and there are girls I've looked at and thought they were very good looking but just don't do it for me because of various factors.

Sexual attraction is not something that can be forced. You either do or you don't. I've dated people of various races, German, Arab, Maori, Japanese... But there are some races that I've never been sexually attracted to.

One of them is ratpeople. xD

Psychotic
07-20-2018, 05:34 PM
I'm not attracted to men. At all. Not a single one. Does that make me a misandrist? like, should I get a tumblr account now, or...?

Bubba
07-20-2018, 05:45 PM
Holy sh*t.

*Immediately begins first playthrough of FFXIII*

Vermachtnis
07-20-2018, 07:31 PM
Should someone tell him she doesn't show up 'til XIII-2?

Psychotic
07-20-2018, 07:32 PM
Should someone tell him she doesn't show up 'til XIII-2?Technically that's not true! She's there right from the start of XIII. Have fun fapping to that one, Bubba.

Jinx
07-20-2018, 07:32 PM
Oh no, technically she's in FFXIII. If you're into pedophiliac bestiality, I guess.

Psychotic
07-20-2018, 07:33 PM
Oh no, technically she's in FFXIII. If you're into pedophiliac bestiality, I guess.Don't kinkshame Bubba.

Wolf Kanno
07-20-2018, 07:59 PM

Ultimately, despite this contest suppose to be just about looks, I can't subtract personality from the equations cause my ability to engage the individual in a conversation is such a huge part of attraction to me that looks can often be meaningless. So Trivia Bird Lady is just not going to do it for me as much as Rat Girl, cause at least Freya seems like she'd be a fun drinking buddy.

maybee
07-21-2018, 07:44 AM
Choco, because she's the most human-like. None of them are really hot though.

Jinx
07-22-2018, 03:24 PM
You may be a real bad ass, and one of the most underrated and compelling characters in FFIX, but our forum CLAIMS they're not furries.* Sorry, Freya. Have a happy life with Lord Fratley.

*finding Chocolina hot is some straight up furry trout tho, soz