PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy's Hottest Character Tournament 2k18: Terra vs. Edea

Jinx
07-25-2018, 04:52 PM
Terra
https://i.imgur.com/3uCSH28.jpg
Edea
https://i.imgur.com/GPXuPBd.jpg

Slothy
07-25-2018, 05:06 PM
Voting anything FFVIII related over anything FFVI related feels so wrong to me.

Jinx
07-25-2018, 05:08 PM
Terra's beautiful, and her outfit is one of the best in the series. But she's just a little too forlorn to be what I consider hot. Whereas Edea is just a knockout.

Slothy
07-25-2018, 05:17 PM
I mean I love her hair, but the older I get the weirder it feels to me to find the younger characters attractive. At least Edea is probably closer to my age. Not to mention a total knockout. :monocle:

Fynn
07-25-2018, 05:39 PM
Sorry, Edea. Terra just has that classic charm that can’t be beaten

Psychotic
07-25-2018, 05:58 PM
Voting anything FFVIII related over anything FFVI related feels so wrong to me.Indeed. Which is why, unlike CERTAIN TRAITORS I could name, I didn't.

Wolf Kanno
07-25-2018, 08:04 PM

I would also like to remind everyone that Edea normally looks like this:

Sexy Edea is basically Ulty controlled Edea and normal Edea dresses and acts like your mom, and would you really want to smurf your mom?

Vermachtnis
07-25-2018, 08:23 PM
Again, I gotta go with those flower print tights.

Jinx
07-25-2018, 08:32 PM
Matron Edea is still pretty hot. She has a beautiful face and beautiful hair. Are you really saying a mature, kind woman who dresses in plain, conservative clothes can't be hot? seems kinda suspect tbh, wc

Slothy
07-25-2018, 08:34 PM
I would also like to remind everyone that Edea normally looks like this:

Sexy Edea is basically Ulty controlled Edea and normal Edea dresses and acts like your mom, and would you really want to smurf your mom?

My mom? No. Someone elses mom? Possibly.

Also, I think she looks pretty good in that conservative clothing anyway. Then again I care little for fashion.

Fynn
07-25-2018, 08:46 PM
I agree that mom edea looks hot as well

Wolf Kanno
07-25-2018, 10:31 PM
I'm not against MILFs, but the sex appeal does waver a bit when I think about how she'll compare me to her kids or spends her time boring me with stories I hear from my parents, like how the news tells her that hover boards have been linked to delinquency within Galbadia or how those evil Estharians are trying to undermine the elections in Balamb. Remember that she's also married to probably one of the most boring Cid's in all FF, whose only distinguishable traits is getting hooked up with a hot chick like Edea and looking like a chubby iconic comedian.

Skyblade
07-26-2018, 12:13 AM
Can’t vote on mobile, so I hope it will still be open when I get home.

Matron Edea is hotter than Sorceress Edea, IMO. Some of the oddities like her eyes are just not appealing to me.

Loony BoB
07-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Never thought of Terra as hot, more as pretty.

EDIT: Also, my mum doesn't dress like that or look like that, WK. Looks like a regular woman to me. xD It seems to be stuck in your head that "but she's a matron, so she must be my very own mother." As for who she's married to, why does that even matter? Legitimate question, I genuinely have no clue why who she has hooked up with has any sway on how hot she is or isn't. o_o I mean, my girlfriend is insanely fucking hot but she hooked up with me. xD

Jinx
07-26-2018, 04:53 PM
Despite Wolf Canoe's protestations, Edea is one total MILF. Sorry Terra, green hair and great fashion sense just couldn't save you here.

https://i.imgur.com/LYzN76l.jpg