PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy's Hottest Character Tournament 2k18: We Just Want a Big Titty Goth GF

Jinx
07-31-2018, 04:42 PM
Lulu
https://i.imgur.com/TbX35Jq.gif

Edea

https://i.imgur.com/BgvMGL7.gif

Jinx
07-31-2018, 04:45 PM
Lulu is THE only character I have voted for the entire time. I love her, and she's the character I most identify with in the series.

Psychotic
07-31-2018, 05:14 PM
I love her, and she's the character I most identify with in the series.Why?

Jinx
07-31-2018, 05:22 PM
I love her, and she's the character I most identify with in the series.Why?

Because I have big boobs, obviously!

Nah, I just think her rude tude is similar to mine, and I connect with her over that. For much of the game she's seen as someone not to cross, but later on her vulnerable and sweet side comes out.

I also connect a lot with Rikku and think I'm a weird mix between the two. But yeah, if I had to say there's one character in the series I most see myself as, it's Lulu. I just wish I was as hot as she is lol.

Loony BoB
07-31-2018, 05:28 PM
This is a weird decision for me to make because, like the World Cup final, it's two teams I hoped would do kind of well but I didn't really want either of them to be in the final due to preferring other candidates. They're also really similar which makes it a hard choice. If it was which character I prefer, Lulu would win hands down. For which is hotter, harder to say. I could go either way depending on the day. I'll probably go with Lulu though because at no point in the game of FFVIII did I think "wow, hot" but I did with Lulu probably at some point.

I think the part that makes it even more tricky is that I like long hair and a natural looking face.

Vermachtnis
07-31-2018, 05:47 PM
Edea, I guess.

Sefie1999AD
07-31-2018, 10:32 PM
They both suck, so I'll vote for neither. :colbert:

maybee
08-01-2018, 05:09 AM
Lulu is THE only character I have voted for the entire time. I love her, and she's the character I most identify with in the series.

Not to sound rude or anything to you Jinx, but I can see that.

Bubba
08-01-2018, 11:41 AM
Edea because she's a villain. She has the potential to consume me after sex like a Black Widow and that makes her more dangerous... and hotter.

Jinx
09-18-2018, 05:30 PM
I never made a follow up post because I went to Scotland, but congrats to Lulu, the objectively hottest FF character decided by our grand forum! Get it, girl!

Shauna
09-18-2018, 06:43 PM
Most deserved hot goth gf