PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite time of day?

FFNut
08-03-2018, 11:07 AM
I was just wondering what everyone’s favourite time of day is. Do you enjoy waking up at the crack of dawn for the quiet and serenity of it? Or do you enjoy the pace of the morning busyness. The wow it’s hot out lunch time? Or the it’s 5 o’clock let’s get home? Or are you more an evening person who loves to sit and play a game before bed? Maybe your a night owl who loves the separation of the people who are in bed and take that time to read play games, and all that alone.

what is your favourite time?

Mine is early morning. The house and neighbourhood is quiet and I get a chance for my own sipping coffee and preparing for the day.

Fynn
08-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Yeah, early morning is really nice, what with how quiet everything is. I also really love clear nights when I can go out stargazing, etc. Also, the colors the sky takes on during sundown are just breathtaking.

Leeza
08-12-2018, 04:15 AM
I don't know if i have one favourite time. I love to sit on the deck early in the morning to have my coffee while the sun is rising, but I also love to sit there at night (when we have a warm one) and watch the stars while sipping some wine. Relaxing on the couch watching a movie in the evening or playing a game is also in the running for the best part of the day. :cat:

carefulmom
08-14-2018, 12:57 PM
I love night time, it's the time that I can relax after a hard days work

Rocket Edge
08-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Sunset.

Hoju
08-16-2018, 02:37 AM
I love early mornings when I'm awake for them and have no plans for the rest of the day. Otherwise, I hate mornings, lol.

Darth Ganon
08-16-2018, 06:36 AM
Early mornings are really nice, but it's a shame you have to get up at the crack of dawn for them.

For me I enjoy late evenings when I'm hold up in my room and can (try) to relax a bit without distractions. Late nights were nice, too, but I can't handle those anymore.

When it's fall it's any time of day when the air is crisp and there's some nice overcast. Comfy winter-wear comes out, cozy warm drinks. Aw yiss.

Sarisa
10-04-2018, 05:56 AM
Late afternoon/early evening. I am most definitely not a morning person, but not a total night owl either as I like seeing the sun out and having people awake to interact with.

Chris
11-03-2018, 08:49 PM
My afternoons are precious. Autumn afternoons are gold.

Galuf
11-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Nightime cos its dark and i like dark and its not sunny so its not hot

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
01-14-2019, 03:03 AM
Night time :lol: