PDA

View Full Version : Uhm. Hi!

CuckooBirdie
09-13-2018, 10:05 PM
I'm not very confident with my introductions and to help with my social problems older wiser humans tell me to join a community filled with people who have common interests. Google is tired of me now but because I'm new to final fantasy games I decided on a final fantasy community and I picked this one because I like the way it sounds and it seems simple enough to get around.

I only own two final fantasy games so far and they are Type-0 and Zodiac Age. I really enjoyed Type-0 but I was able to finish it really quickly and I might play through it again. I am so far enjoying Zodiac Age but with school starting up again it will probably take me a while to get through it.

I like to draw random things and if I get brave enough I will share them! They are simple sketches and not very good but I have fun with them.

I like other video games as well like Uncharted and Elder Scrolls. My parents are gamers so I get handmedowns of a lot of older games I try and get through. I like the old Tomb Raider games on the first Playstation and I would be playing Final Fantasy 9 if the CDs weren't damaged :c

I consider myself a friendly person but its hard for me to make a lot of friends IRL because I am a born mute. I'm a very good listener though! I also love Cuckoo Clocks and I have one just like my avatar in my bedroom.

My name is Hedvig not Hedwig like Harry Potter's owl. Most people call me Hedy. I realize most people here are much older than myself but I really do think I can fit in if you will have me!

So that's all... I think. Hello and if I missed anything just ask! ~ ^^;

Freya
09-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Welcome to Eyes on FF. We're a little bit slower than we were in the past. I see you've joined our discord though and we do still chat there. So welcome!

CuckooBirdie
09-14-2018, 12:06 AM
Welcome to Eyes on FF. We're a little bit slower than we were in the past. I see you've joined our discord though and we do still chat there. So welcome!

Thank you for welcoming me!

ham
09-14-2018, 03:19 AM
Welcome! Glad you made an account.

Do you like any of the newer Tomb Raiders (The reboot, and Rise of the Tomb Raider) games? I never got a chance to play any of the old Tomb Raider games.

TouristOperator
09-14-2018, 04:06 AM
I just got here too. Welcomes to you, New Cuckoo.

I've never met anyone who is mute. What is it like?

Lord Golbez
09-14-2018, 04:20 AM
Your name is CuckooBirdie, why are you suddenly trying to change it in your first post? What is this? Eyes on Namingway?

CuckooBirdie
09-14-2018, 04:49 AM
Welcome! Glad you made an account.

Do you like any of the newer Tomb Raiders (The reboot, and Rise of the Tomb Raider) games? I never got a chance to play any of the old Tomb Raider games.

I did play the reboot some but I need to get a new disc because it scratched and crashes all the time. I have enjoyed it so far though! It does remind me of Uncharted in a lot of ways.

I just got here too. Welcomes to you, New Cuckoo.

I've never met anyone who is mute. What is it like?

Frustrating. According to my mom when she popped me out I had crying face but no crying sounds. I live with it better now than I used to when I was like, 6 and 7 but being a songless songbird when some of your friends talk constantly is kind of... different. On a positive note, I can make great snorting sounds so, that's something... I guess...

Your name is CuckooBirdie, why are you suddenly trying to change it in your first post? What is this? Eyes on Namingway?

LOL. A Cuckoobirdie is what I am and it would be an amazing name to have but no, my parents blessed me with a real name that is so rare everyone double checks with you to make sure they got it right.

Fynn
09-14-2018, 06:20 AM
Hello! Glad you decided to join us :D We have a subforum dedicated to artists, so you can post some of your art there if you’d like! The community is super nice and supportive.

Hope you give the other FFs a whirl too! Btw, if you’re into JRPGs, Dragon Quest XI just can’t our end though I’ve only just started it, I still highly recommend getting into the series as it is fantastic, and it looks like XI has been very well received!

maybee
09-14-2018, 06:47 AM
Welcome to EOFF ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! :jess:

Vyk
09-14-2018, 06:28 PM
i used to be part of a different community that was very tight knit and not at all welcoming to newer members. they liked to haze and mock and control people and i grew tired of it and had to leave, even though it was the biggest community for one of my favorite series. then i came here and instantly fell in love because people were so welcoming and friendly. so even though the place is slowing down i think you've chosen well. you won't regret us.

also i feel it easier to express myself in test than with voice so there's that. i know you have few options but it's nice to have a disability like that in an age like ours at least :/

either way, welcome to the family

Lord Golbez
09-14-2018, 07:03 PM
i used to be part of a different community that was very tight knit and not at all welcoming to newer members. they liked to haze and mock and control people and i grew tired of it and had to leave, even though it was the biggest community for one of my favorite series.

You came from SG?

Spuuky
09-14-2018, 09:24 PM
i used to be part of a different community that was very tight knit and not at all welcoming to newer members. they liked to haze and mock and control people and i grew tired of it and had to leave, even though it was the biggest community for one of my favorite series.You came from Past EoFF?

CuckooBirdie
09-14-2018, 09:33 PM
What is SG?

I will most likely post my silly sketches for all to see

Chibi Youkai
09-16-2018, 01:12 AM
Hiya and welcome! Always nice to see new people here. Everyone's pretty awesome, so hopefully you'll feel comfortable here soon.

Bubba
09-17-2018, 10:55 AM
Welcome to Eyes in Final Fantasy! I am Bubba, resident scoundrel.

Everyone here is pretty awesome. I’ve met most of them and they are as mad as a box of frogs in the best possible way :D

Darkhero
09-17-2018, 03:34 PM
Welcome! I'm rather new here myself but it's always good to see new faces around here!