PDA

View Full Version : Dunking your food in other food stuffs

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-21-2019, 11:05 PM
I've just learned Freya dunks her fries in ice cream/milkshakes. That's okay I GUESS.

Whenever I have fish sticks I dunk them in applesauce.

Do you have any weird combinations?

A million years ago Shlup told me she dunked a banana in tomato soup. I have no idea why I still remember that to this day. I guess it just seemed so odd it stuck with me.

Sorceress Claire
03-22-2019, 04:27 AM
Wow fries in Ice Cream.. I've gotta try that!:p I couldn't do the banana and tomato sauce though hahaha.

My odd food combination would have to be when I dip my pickles in peanut butter... or so I'm told. I also love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches on dark rye bread.

Mr Gashtacular
03-22-2019, 10:26 AM
i dont have any odd dipping combinations but my love of French Dip sandwiches has me dipping more and more sandwiches in gravies and sauces, wherever possible. Nothing especially weird - but you should know that many non-French Dip sandwiches are equally dippable!!!

Psychotic
03-22-2019, 06:36 PM
Dunk everything, every fucking thing, into an egg.

Scruffington
03-22-2019, 09:14 PM
I've just learned Freya dunks her fries in ice cream/milkshakes. That's okay I GUESS.

There is nothing about this that's okay. :shifty:

Scotty_ffgamer
03-22-2019, 11:56 PM
I used to dunk fries on milkshakes anytime I went to Steak ‘n Shake, but I haven’t been there in years and haven’t tried dipping my fries in shakes since. I know I liked it though.

I dip my pizza in ranch. I dip grilled cheese in tomato soup. I’m honestly struggling thinking right now of what else I dip stuff in that anyone has told me sounds gross. I’m sure there is something else though.