PDA

View Full Version : I come from the future with a dire message!

Wolf Kanno
03-31-2019, 08:49 AM
So let's say you got a chance to travel into the past and talk to your 12 year old self. What would you tell them?

Psychotic
03-31-2019, 09:06 AM
Take a shower you greasy unhygienic fuck.

Lord Golbez
03-31-2019, 03:06 PM
Why bother? I doubt my 12 year old self would listen to my present self anyway.

Galuf
03-31-2019, 09:39 PM
Dont preorder halo 5 you swine!!!

Freya
04-01-2019, 12:10 AM
"Girl, do your eyebrows. Fill them in, shape them. DO YOUR EYEBROWS. Moisturize more for goodness sakes. Also, don't go to Casper for college, go literally anywhere else. And avoid a website called Eyes on Final Fantasy, you'll waste a lot of time that you could use to be far more productive in life with. Just don't do it."

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Stop drinking soda.

Loony BoB
04-01-2019, 02:27 PM
Invest in Amazon, Google and Apple. Get rich easy. Also, let me tell you about this thing called Bitcoin. I don't know much about it, but invest heavily in Bitcoin in late 2009 and don't sell for at least eight years.

Do not buy a new home in 2008 until AFTER a recession hits.

For everything else, just do your best to be a good and honest person. You'll screw up sometimes: Learn from that and use it to make yourself more determined to not screw up again later on.

The rest you're going to have to learn on your own. You'll have bad times but in the end I didn't turn out too badly so hopefully my appearance here won't change that. In 2017, look up a girl called Sezzadactyl. It'll be a good time for you to meet then.

Mr Gashtacular
04-01-2019, 03:59 PM
dont post

Slothy
04-06-2019, 04:30 PM
"Girl, do your eyebrows. Fill them in, shape them. DO YOUR EYEBROWS. Moisturize more for goodness sakes. Also, don't go to Casper for college, go literally anywhere else. And avoid a website called Eyes on Final Fantasy, you'll waste a lot of time that you could use to be far more productive in life with. Just don't do it."

And now there's an alternate timeline where we aren't friends. Way to go.

Freya
04-06-2019, 07:40 PM

And now there's an alternate timeline where we aren't friends. Way to go.

awww shit

Del Murder
04-07-2019, 06:48 AM
This reminds me of that time lovehurts signed up with a second account and Psy used his original account to pm him pretending to be him from the future.

Psychotic
04-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Well it worked, didn't it?

All I can ask for is that he took his future self's advice and is living his best life. And that he gave his kids the names that his future self suggested.

Christmas
06-30-2019, 02:22 PM
Whatsapp admin is not a real job!!!