PDA

View Full Version : What games are you most looking forward to - 2019 and far beyond!

Loony BoB
04-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Curious what you're all longing for at the moment. Announced games only, please. :)

For me...

- Star Citizen (mostly for Squadron 42)
- Final Fantasy VII: Remake
- GTFO
- In The Valley of Gods
- Starfield
- Elder Scrolls VI
- Cyberpunk 2077

WarZidane
04-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Psh, only announced, not games that aren't announced but are definitely being made? :p

Cyberpunk 2077
Outer Worlds
Borderlands 3
System Shock 3 & System Shock Remake
Ys IX
Trails of Cold Steel 3 & 4 localization
The Last of Us 2
Beyond Good & Evil 2

Excited for plenty more of course, but i figured i'd keep it limited to the 10 at the top of my list.

Rez09
04-08-2019, 04:24 PM
New Dungeon Defenders; I already finished the original again in preparation. >: 3

Wolf Kanno
04-08-2019, 07:06 PM
Shin Megami Tensei V
Persona 5: Royal
SaGa SAcarlet Graces
Romancing SaGa 3
Death Stranding

Karifean
04-08-2019, 08:14 PM
1. Ciconia no Naku Koro ni

Come on, Umineko is my favorite work of fiction ever so how could I not be uber hyped for its spiritual successor? Apparently this one doesn't have a mystery focus like the previous two instalments, but that's okay. Rose Guns Days didn't have one either and that one was a fucking amazing VN as well. I have very high hopes for this one and can't wait to get my hands on it.

2. Ys IX

I still have a lot of the Ys series to go through but Ys VIII was such an incredible game I can hardly wait to see more of what Falcom will keep on doing with the series.

3. Warcraft III: Reforged

It's just a remaster, but I'm very glad they decided to make this, even sharing the original engine so that old custom maps can be played in the new version just as well. WC3 remains the most significant game in my life, and Reforged will hopefully revive its scene quite a bit.

4. Trails of Cold Steel 3

Cold Steel 1 and 2 were games I enjoyed infinitely more than I ever expected to, and the very concept of Cold Steel 3 - to have the "high school" main characters grow up 3 more years and the conflict starting at the end of CS2 getting to a head is such a cool concept already. I have been majorly spoiled of course but I don't really mind. I still really want to play through and experience the game myself.

5. Persona 5 Royal

Probably going to be the best excuse to replay the game (that NG+ game is never happening after all I guess) I'll get, and I'm really curious to see what they'll add. Hopefully some more good story content and QoL features ^^;

Fynn
04-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Persona 5 Royal
Persona Q2
Romancing SaGa 3
SaGa Scarlet Graces
Shin Megami Tensei V

Honestly, I don't even get that hyped for new releases anymore, since I mostly don't have the systems for them. The only one I listed on my own before looking at anyone else's list was Persona Q2. Weird choice, I know, especially considering I haven't had the opportunity to play 5, but I've been playing the original Q lately and have been reminded of what a cool and charming game it was and I really wana see the sequel in action. Shame about that lack of English VA though

Jinx
04-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Personal 5: Royal
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
FFXIV Stormblood expansion
Animal Crossing

P good year for me tbqh

Vermachtnis
04-09-2019, 01:00 AM
Shadowbringers
Bloodstained
Digimon Survive
Caligula Effect: Overdose
Fate/Extalla Link
Phoenix Right Ace Attorney Trilogy

Those last three are already out, but I haven't got them yet.

Lord Golbez
04-09-2019, 04:53 AM
Persona 5 Royal, but I need more details before I'm actually sure I'll get it.

SMT V

Last of Us 2

DMKA
04-10-2019, 12:30 AM
-The Last of Us: Part II
-Days Gone
-Final Fantasy VII Remake
-Cyberpunk 2077
-Dragon Age 4
-Watch_Dogs 3
-Assassin's Creed Vikings
-Bayonetta 3
-The Last Night
-The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
-Psychonauts 2

theundeadhero
04-10-2019, 03:00 AM
Cyberpunk 2077
Last of Us 2

Its going to be the best video game year in at least a decade for me. Two whole games I want to play!

Vincent, Thunder God
04-13-2019, 09:34 PM
-Psychonauts 2
-Shenmue 3