PDA

View Full Version : Hand me my sword...

Wolf Kanno
06-01-2019, 06:37 AM
... the one that says BADMUTHASMURFER!

So which FFs make you feel the most like a badass?

maybee
06-02-2019, 01:04 AM
idk, but not Final Fantasy X-2 anytime soon...

Jessweeee♪
06-02-2019, 04:36 PM
I recently did the stat maxing in FFX and my party is now seven homogeneous untouchable GODS I kind of wish I had done the final boss of that playthrough first then reloaded my save.

Vermachtnis
06-02-2019, 09:31 PM
XIV, we run around slaying like 8 Gods an expansion. Heavensward had us stripped of our Blessing and that didn't slow us down. The last raid had us going through the Final Fantasy pantheon. EXDeath, Kefka, Omega. And we fight like the strongest Bahamut. And then they made an even stronger version for funseys.

Jessweeee♪
06-08-2019, 04:18 PM
XIV, we run around slaying like 8 Gods an expansion. Heavensward had us stripped of our Blessing and that didn't slow us down. The last raid had us going through the Final Fantasy pantheon. EXDeath, Kefka, Omega. And we fight like the strongest Bahamut. And then they made an even stronger version for funseys.

There are implications that the WoL could become a primal themself if they continue to be more and more revered by the people.

Also it bothers me that we are always called Eikonslayer or Warrior of Light, but those aren't titles we can have.

Mercen-X
06-11-2019, 08:39 PM
My ideas of what it looks like to be a badass may be different, I default to VII and VIII because I like massively-multi-hit combos especially in regard to swords. Some of XII's moves were impressive but I also liked Noctis's faux-god-mode.

Vermachtnis
06-11-2019, 09:34 PM

There are implications that the WoL could become a primal themself if they continue to be more and more revered by the people.

So after that E3 trailer. Hydaelyn might be a Primal, which means we might've been tempered by her a long time ago.