PDA

View Full Version : Birthday not displaying

Fynn
06-22-2019, 05:57 AM
Hey so this is a tiny thing, I know, but this is the second year in a row that my birthday is not displaying in “today’s birthdays” in a row. As far as I’m aware, I didn’t change any of the settings in my profile that would cause such a change to make sense. Is there something you can do about it?

Shauna
06-22-2019, 09:10 AM
Can you check your privacy on your birthday?

Settings > Edit Profile > there is an option here somewhere

Also happy birthday!

Fynn
06-22-2019, 11:01 AM

Yeah, i checked, I have the option that displays all the things picked, as I though :/ Last year was the same even though I changed nothing around.

Del Murder
06-24-2019, 04:48 PM
Have you recently been back in time messing around with your parents' lives around the time that they met?

Psychotic
06-25-2019, 06:24 PM
I have a theory.

The calendar used to display everyone's birthdays. So you'd get a long list of randos and bots with the odd regular sometimes mixed in. January 1 was always a fun time.

And then it changed to only show certain members. Notable members. Random oldbies. My feeling is that it is a list that was curated by none other than Loony BoB, and when he created it you were not prominent enough to be on the list.

I have no idea where the list is stored or how to change it. Sorry. :shobon:

Of course, I could be talking utter bollocks as BoB has never talked about the list or its existence.

In lieu of this, please accept this holiday (http://home.eyesonff.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2019-6-22&c=1) on the calendar instead with my apologies.

I did discover a way to make the calendar no longer finish in 2017 so that's something.

Del Murder
06-25-2019, 07:06 PM
Happy belated birthday, Jessweeee!

Fynn
06-25-2019, 08:20 PM
I have a theory.

The calendar used to display everyone's birthdays. So you'd get a long list of randos and bots with the odd regular sometimes mixed in. January 1 was always a fun time.

And then it changed to only show certain members. Notable members. Random oldbies. My feeling is that it is a list that was curated by none other than Loony BoB, and when he created it you were not prominent enough to be on the list.

I have no idea where the list is stored or how to change it. Sorry. :shobon:

Of course, I could be talking utter bollocks as BoB has never talked about the list or its existence.

In lieu of this, please accept this holiday (http://home.eyesonff.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2019-6-22&c=1) on the calendar instead with my apologies.

I did discover a way to make the calendar no longer finish in 2017 so that's something.

Honestly? This is exactly what I expected and it makes me sad :(

But thanks a lot for the holiday. I appreciate it. It's a nice gift.

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Happy Fynn Day!

Happy belated birthday, Jessweeee!

And a belated thank you!