PDA

View Full Version : [Bravely Default] Bravely Default II has a new trailer and demo!

Wolf Kanno
03-26-2020, 06:38 PM
Square-Enix just released a new trailer for Bravely Default 2, and apparently there will be a demo! So if you have a Switch and some downtime, check it out. Man I feel like SE is spoiling the Switch with some great deals. Mana Collection, Octopath Traveler, and now Bravely Default II. Making me wish I had the system.

aqJ9_mz7iS0

Fynn
03-26-2020, 06:47 PM
You’ve still got two games in this series to play first though :p

Cool trailer. Looks pretty much like it’s the same deal as the previous games, so here’s hoping it’s as excellent. Really glad to hear the new music from Revo!

Scotty_ffgamer
03-26-2020, 07:52 PM
I still need to play through the first two games, but I’ll definitely be getting this eventually. I really liked the little I played of the first game.

Jessweeee♪
03-27-2020, 06:11 PM
ok but I need the pop star asterisk to come back so I can dress Elvis up like Elvis

Jessweeee♪
03-28-2020, 10:50 AM
Finished the demo. It was one dungeon but I got two hours out of it because the monsters were tough and I had to think my way through things. It was exactly like the other entries gameplay wise. The only major difference is the turns are instant, instead of giving orders to the whole team at the same time. Story premise seems very similar to the first entry also. If it ain't broke dont fix it seems to be the motto here. I will also say the game is very pretty and the job outfits very detailed.

Aulayna
03-28-2020, 01:59 PM
This looks fun. Hoping to pick-up a Switch next month with the money I've been saving from not having to commute/work lunches during this lockdown.

tidus79
05-07-2020, 10:00 AM
I liked the first two games, really glad for this sequel!^^