PDA

View Full Version : So, who got it early? [no spoilers]

Loony BoB
04-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Got it today, haven't touched it yet because I can't stream it and I want to :( Don't know if I'll last the distance though, will probably cave and just play.

Aulayna
04-02-2020, 09:55 PM
I have it per-ordered on digital because I didn't trust the French postal service with delivering on time (this was before Covid-19 was even a thing). So me no play until next Friday.

I'm not that bothered anyway as it's a long weekend and I took the following Tuesday and Wednesday off so I can no life.

Bubba
04-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Mine isn't coming till the 11th April.

Jiro
04-03-2020, 12:37 PM
I decided to just stick with a digital preorder, which won't unlock until April 10. Didn't want to risk heading into the city to pick it up, and having it mailed out from EB Games is likely to see it just fucking disappear. Super frustrated that I can't play but I'm glad people have got their hands on it early. A friend of mine just went live in Discord the other night so that he could "stream" it without using any obvious streaming platforms.

Loony BoB
04-03-2020, 01:01 PM
You can stream PS4 games to Discord? :o *google time*

Example
04-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Got it last week and finished it today. Can't really talk about it without spoiling too much.

Shiva95
04-08-2020, 12:48 PM
They don't send it earlier in my country, so I hope I'll get my preorder for Friday or maybe even Thursday if I'm lucky, but I'm pretty sure I will have it next week hehe :(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-10-2020, 02:47 AM
This game is selling like crazy, which shouldn't come to anyone's surprise.

However, what was a surprise was seeing many online retailers are even sold out of the standard edition.

Shiva95
04-10-2020, 12:55 PM
I magically received my copy yesterday :D I already enjoy it so much!

Depression Moon
04-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Debating if I want to get it. If we aren't on lockdown right now I would definitely not get it, but since we are and I'm feeling a type of way I think I might go against my thoughts and just get it now. I don't know what I might end up doing.

Mr Gashtacular
04-11-2020, 07:53 AM
I ended up getting it because of lockdown too. I usually wait a few months for prices to drop. I grabbed a digital copy because it seemed many places were selling out of physical. This is probably the most I've spent on a video game since I used to buy games on release date approximately 1 billion years ago