PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see EyesOnFF!

Octavious
04-18-2020, 11:56 AM
I hope you're all doing well and staying safe during this strange time in our lives! I recognize some old faces around the forums it's good to see the site still thriving! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I usually just fanboy'd in the FF1 forum with Dr Unne (who seems to be inactive sadly :()

I have actually been teaching English in China these past 7 years. I have recently moved back to the US (due to the coronavirus) and decided to start playing FFVIX again. I recently purchased the FF7 remake as well and I'm loving it so far! Been a while since I've really played any FF's and EyesOnFF popped into my mind immediately so I figured I'd pop in. Luckily I remembered my password :lol:

Psychotic
04-18-2020, 04:11 PM
Welcome back to the site! Long time indeed.

Octavious
04-19-2020, 01:17 AM
Welcome back to the site! Long time indeed.

Hey there Psychotic nice to see you're still around!

Wolf Kanno
04-19-2020, 01:37 AM
Welcome back.

escobert
04-19-2020, 05:03 PM
Hi!

Shadow8017
05-08-2020, 12:05 PM
I remember debating philosophy with Dr. Unne. Good times.

Christmas
05-18-2020, 12:16 PM
I missed you so much. :(

I Don't Need A Name
06-01-2020, 11:18 AM
Old people logging back on? What's that all about?

Iceglow
06-05-2020, 06:40 PM
I'm gonna say it I kind of miss Aeriths Knight when I think about it.

I went to my old photobucket account and found an old Carnage Report from Halo 3 showing me, him and Paul crushing some people with +72 k/d ratio between us (+23 each for me and Paul and +19 for Dennis) can't remember if it was just an exceptional big battle we played or a private EOFF members game but it was Sandtrap I remember that

Christmas
06-26-2020, 02:05 PM
I still miss you. :(

Aerith's Knight
06-27-2020, 09:16 PM
I'm gonna say it I kind of miss Aeriths Knight when I think about it.

I went to my old photobucket account and found an old Carnage Report from Halo 3 showing me, him and Paul crushing some people with +72 k/d ratio between us (+23 each for me and Paul and +19 for Dennis) can't remember if it was just an exceptional big battle we played or a private EOFF members game but it was Sandtrap I remember that

Good times. Headpopping with DMR rifles was always fun. Driving around the mobile fortress thing on sandtrap while messing around too, of course.

Hasn't really been the same since. Maybe it's nostalgia, though. The EoFF Halo 3 / Halo ODST games were great fun.

Doomie
06-27-2020, 09:21 PM
Old people logging back on? What's that all about?

Bob's email may have something to do with that. I'm getting all the nostalgia feels.

Primus Inter Pares
06-27-2020, 09:42 PM
I'm getting all the nostalgia feels.

Yeah, me too. Crazy to think about the amount of people that are still here or coming back after so long. This place will always be special to a lot of people.

Aerith's Knight
06-27-2020, 09:47 PM
Well, I mean, a lot of people have spend their teenage years here (or longer). It starts with discussing FF, but eventually you're just playing Mafia, messing around on General, RPG forums, Ciddies, even discussing PL football.

It was a part of my happy childhood/adolescence.

Vyk
07-01-2020, 06:28 AM
Reminds me of like one of those quaint small towns in Japan or something. Or maybe a well-to-do Indian reservation, or Amish community. Everyone knows each other, cares about each other. We all go out into the world once in a while, but eventually come back and still call this dusty old place home. I know the current traffic is fleeting, but it really is good to see everyone again