PDA

View Full Version : What is the funniest game you've ever played?

Wolf Kanno
04-28-2020, 05:57 AM
What it says on the tin, name a few games that actually made you laugh.

Lord Golbez
04-28-2020, 06:10 AM
I'm not 100% sure it's the funniest but Brave Fencer Musashi is definitely up there and always comes to mind when a topic like this comes up.

Mercen-X
04-28-2020, 06:45 AM
I dunno. Okami?

(the) pterodactyl king
04-28-2020, 08:29 AM
I played this Cooking game. I don't remember the name but it was quite funny. Th character used to do the actual cooking and serve it to the community. It was fun though.

Mr Gashtacular
04-28-2020, 11:56 AM
Broken Sword 1 and 2.

It's generally a very funny game, with some excellent dry humour and jokes. I played it is pretty young with a friend and one "line" in particular made us laugh until we cried. It was definitely a you-had-to-be-there thing (and I doubt I would have found it so funny if I was playing alone), so I won't even copy the line here, but it made the game particularly memorable for us.

I think another one would be discovering (after skipping it at first) just how funny the talk radio was in GTA3, although it probably hasn't aged as well. I think the talk radio got less funny over the sequels, but a pretty enjoyable and funny feature to have.

Shauna
04-28-2020, 06:34 PM
Tales from the Borderlands. Borderlands has always been very tongue in cheek but the Telltale series nailed it, and it was especially highlighted because of the nature of Telltale games.

Fynn
04-29-2020, 08:14 PM
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The Sims also get me a lot.

Shaibana
04-30-2020, 03:42 PM
oeff

when i was around 10 years my bff had a nintendo... or maybe something else, i dont remember anymore..
anyway: there were 2 games we would always play and i dont remember the name of either of them.

- a simple tennis game. we broke down laugh-crying when we would hit eachother on the back with the ball (we played as a team vs AI) because the character would turn around and scold at the other one

- a street race game where you had to slow once in a while to avoid getting cops on your tail. we would always pretend to be nice old ladies in a streetrace...
Good ol'times

we had a blast with these games.

but for something more recent i would probably also say Sims

Spuuky
05-01-2020, 05:00 AM
The Secret of Monkey Island was the first funny game I ever played, so it holds a special place.

I don't know. Maybe Portal? I never laugh out loud at anything, so it's more like smirking to myself in the best of cases.

ham
05-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Earthbound for SNES still cracks me up.

Wolf Kanno
05-04-2020, 04:02 AM
G3gFn5s6-iI

tidus79
05-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Maniac Mansion was the first funny game I played with my school friends! ^^